COLLEGE ROOMMATES ◆ JJK ✓

Galing kay ourvante

"i've got everyones attention, except for yours." conceited, manipulative, egocentric, and rude. jeon jungkoo... Higit pa

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
01 | NEW DORM, NEW ROOMMATE
02 | WITNESSING THE PROBLEMATIC
03 | DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU
04 | THE DEVIL AMONG US
05 | YOUR PROBLEMS, MY PROBLEMS
06 | PILLOWS AND BEDSHEETS
07 | MALICIOUS COMMENTS
08 | HIS UNEXPECTED DEFENCE
09 | HIS HEART WARMING COMFORT
10 | ALL HE WANTS IS YOU
11 | I THINK I LIKE HER
12 | UNCONFIRMED FEELINGS
13 | PROVOCATION AT THE CLUB
14 | ALCOHOL AND JEALOUSY
15 | A GUILT-TRIPPING ACT
16 | CLEARING THE AIR
17 | AN EMBARRASSING TEASE
18 | MAKE IT OFFICIAL
19 | OFF LIMITS
20 | THE LOCKER ROOM
22 | TEASE
23 | CHEAT IN LIFE
24 | BLACK
25 | BAD LUCK
26 | HEART MADE OF GLASS
27 | MANIPULATION
28 | PINKY PROMISE
29 | TEMPTATION
30 | SICKENING SIGHT
31 | JIMIN'S PARTY
32 | SPIN THE BOTTLE
33 | WICKED GAMES
34 | MR PERVERT
35 | DEADMAN
36 | A LITTLE SNACK
37 | INTERRUPTION
38 | LOVE & LUST
39 | RECOVERING
40 | READY OR NOT
41 | A SUDDEN CALL
42 | THE PAST
43 | THE DEVILS TRAP
44 | GREED
45 | A LITTLE DISTRACTION
46 | SNEAKING AROUND
47 | HIS REASSURANCE
48 | WHERE IT TAKES PLACE
49 | TAEHYUNG'S DECISION
50 | COLLAPSING AGAIN
51 | BACK TO BLACK
52 | IN HIS EYES
53 | BAD HABITS
54 | FORGET ABOUT HIM
55 | I FINALLY FOUND YOU
56 | THE LOVE YOU WANT
57 | MY ONE AND ONLY
58 | CAUGHT MY INTEREST
59 | A FUTURE WITH YOU
60 | REUNITED LOVE
THE END
note - ourvante

21 | PARTNERSHIP

11.4K 381 155
Galing kay ourvante

after a few minutes, of freshening up, both you and jungkook made it to the cafeteria.

as the two of you approach the table seokjin notices your presences first. "finally, where were the two of you?" the eldest questions, causing the rest of the group to advert their eyes towards the both of you.

"secret." jungkook replied, nudging your shoulder with his, afterwards winking.

"what the hell." yoongi said, giving a confused look.

you roll your eyes, "nowhere." you respond, taking a seat at the table, with jungkook following.

"so," jimin exclaims, standing up from his seat and placing both hands on the table. "hear me out, you guys," the second youngest declared excitedly, also gaining everyones full attention at the table.

"i'm planning on hosting a party at my place. it'll be huge." he explained. "and, i expect you all to be there." jimin continues, "invite anyone you want. my parents are out of town, so i basically own the place." jimin explained, a grin slowly creeping on his face.

"but we still have a long time since midterms is coming. maybe in a couple months." he finished.

as time passed, jimin explained more about his party as you, and the all guys nod along.

"how far away is your house from campus?" you asked as jimin hums, looking up towards the ceiling for a brief moment.

"probably half an hour away." he responded.

"anyways," jimin clasped his hands together, taking a seat back into his spot. "that's what's happening on saturday, so don't make other plans." he finished.

"got it."

"alright."

"yup."

all the guys responded.

"guys got any plans for tonight?" you asked and the boys all shook their head. "why what's up?" yoongi asks, glancing at you for a slip second as he chewed his food.

"i don't feel like staying at the dorms, i want to go out." you responded. taehyung hums, "should we go to the arcade that just opened?" he suggested.

"which arcade? we don't have any arcades here." jungkook protested, leaning back in his seat.

"oh yeah, i'll go." hoseok exclaimed, excitedly. "yes, i'm down. it sounds fun." namjoon responded.

"let's all meet at my dormitory then." taehyung said as you and the rest nodded in agreement. "sounds good, be there by seven." taehyung finishes.

+ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

you pulled out your phone specifically checking for the time. lunch had just about ended, two minutes away. "i'll head out." you exclaim, standing up from your seat. "yeah same, i'll see you guys later." jimin said throwing his bag over his shoulder and walking off with hoseok.

"alright, see all of you fuckers later." yoongi added, exiting the cafeteria.

the rest of the boys all left, leaving you alone with jungkook. for some reason, when you glanced at him he seemed off. obviously there was something wrong by the look he gave off. you finished packing the rest of your things, then turned towards him.

"what's wrong?" you asked. "nothing." he replied.

????

you were utterly confused by this boys' attitude. first he's all happy, and now he seemed pissed?

"seriously, tell me." you paused, watching as the rest of cafeteria started to become empty, of peoples' presence. they are all headed to class, of their dorm.

you sighed, not knowing what to do.

"do you want me to drop you off?" jungkook asked, surprising you. however, it made your heart warm, knowing that whenever he's mad he was still willing to do small gestures for you. "no, just go ahead. i still have to go to the dorm real quick." you replied.

"then i'll come with." he stood up from his seat, "no, you need to head to class." you stopped him.

he raised a brow at your rejected, "yeah, and so do you." he replied. "but i don't want you to be late."

jungkook sighed, scratching the nape of his neck. "fine. see you later." he lastly said before he walked past you, leaving you behind.

+ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

you were on your way back to your dormitory, after your last class of the day had just ended. however, when you walked down the hallway that lead to your dorm, you were suddenly stopped.

you adverted your eyes towards the figure standing amongst you, somehow recognizing his features.

he had pitch black hair, piercings on his ears as a couple tattoos were displayed in both arms. he wore a baggy shirt, with denim black jeans.

"hey pretty girl." he stated.

you scoff, "excuse me, i need to go." you said, trying to walk past him. but he stopped you, "how much to get your number?" he asked. "sorry, but i'm not interested." you rejected.

however, the man who stood in front of you didn't quite get the hint.

or did he just not want to accept the rejection?

"the names jaehyun."

your eyes widen in an instant recognizing his name. you raise a brow, "and?" you asked, uninterested.

he bit his lower lip, "playing hard to get?" he asked, with a smirk slowly forming on his face.

"no, but i need to go." you responded.

you walk past him, but before you could go any further, he grasps onto your wrist and pinned you against a wall.

your breath hitched, "you interest me." he said, making you feel nervousness hit you. "and you don't." you remark.

he scoffs, astonished by your remark.

a chuckle left his lips, "i'll see you around, y/n." jaehyun added, as he pushed himself off of you and winked. you sent him a glare, as he walked off. you dust off your skirt, "what the hell was that..." you mumble under your breath, disgusted by his touch.

+ 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 .

taking a turn down the same hallway, i stop in my tracks hearing y/n's dormitory door close.

i passed a few doors, finally making it to my room. i swing the door open seeing her seated on my bed as she scrolled through her phone, slyly smirking.

i stood next to her, "so did you get them?" i asked. "the photos?" i added.

she looks up at me, "of course i did." she said with a smirk, pulling me down onto the bed.

now, i was seated next to her. "look..." she responded, turning the phone screen towards my direction.

the photo showed me pinning y/n against the door as our bodies were pressed against each other in the halls. "perfect." i replied.

"soon enough, you will get y/n, and i'll get jungkook back." she added.

i smiled to myself at the thought of soon, i'll finally have my hands on the girl whom i desired to touch.

"thanks, yerin."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.5K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
284K 8K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
840K 72.6K 48
My name is Kim Taehyung and I'm mute, it reads. ❝ And I was one of those people who made his school days a living hell. ❞
198K 11.5K 28
Working at a flower shop had it's own consequences; from knowing what each flower meant.. to working with none other than Jeon Jungkook, the bad boy...