COLLEGE ROOMMATES ◆ JJK ✓

Galing kay ourvante

"i've got everyones attention, except for yours." conceited, manipulative, egocentric, and rude. jeon jungkoo... Higit pa

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
01 | NEW DORM, NEW ROOMMATE
02 | WITNESSING THE PROBLEMATIC
03 | DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU
04 | THE DEVIL AMONG US
05 | YOUR PROBLEMS, MY PROBLEMS
06 | PILLOWS AND BEDSHEETS
07 | MALICIOUS COMMENTS
08 | HIS UNEXPECTED DEFENCE
09 | HIS HEART WARMING COMFORT
10 | ALL HE WANTS IS YOU
11 | I THINK I LIKE HER
12 | UNCONFIRMED FEELINGS
13 | PROVOCATION AT THE CLUB
14 | ALCOHOL AND JEALOUSY
15 | A GUILT-TRIPPING ACT
16 | CLEARING THE AIR
17 | AN EMBARRASSING TEASE
19 | OFF LIMITS
20 | THE LOCKER ROOM
21 | PARTNERSHIP
22 | TEASE
23 | CHEAT IN LIFE
24 | BLACK
25 | BAD LUCK
26 | HEART MADE OF GLASS
27 | MANIPULATION
28 | PINKY PROMISE
29 | TEMPTATION
30 | SICKENING SIGHT
31 | JIMIN'S PARTY
32 | SPIN THE BOTTLE
33 | WICKED GAMES
34 | MR PERVERT
35 | DEADMAN
36 | A LITTLE SNACK
37 | INTERRUPTION
38 | LOVE & LUST
39 | RECOVERING
40 | READY OR NOT
41 | A SUDDEN CALL
42 | THE PAST
43 | THE DEVILS TRAP
44 | GREED
45 | A LITTLE DISTRACTION
46 | SNEAKING AROUND
47 | HIS REASSURANCE
48 | WHERE IT TAKES PLACE
49 | TAEHYUNG'S DECISION
50 | COLLAPSING AGAIN
51 | BACK TO BLACK
52 | IN HIS EYES
53 | BAD HABITS
54 | FORGET ABOUT HIM
55 | I FINALLY FOUND YOU
56 | THE LOVE YOU WANT
57 | MY ONE AND ONLY
58 | CAUGHT MY INTEREST
59 | A FUTURE WITH YOU
60 | REUNITED LOVE
THE END
note - ourvante

18 | MAKE IT OFFICIAL

13.1K 521 211
Galing kay ourvante

+

for the past week, jungkook has been back to being flirtatious, and especially very touchy like the usual fuckboy he is. it isn't that you did not like it, but it's that you didn't know how to feel.

you did not know, if your feelings toward him were growing or not — you shake your head at your very thoughts.

you continued to scroll through your device but all
of sudden the door opened, revealing jungkook. he shut the door after him and approaches you with a smile on his face.

"hey sexy bitch!" jungkook exclaims taking a seat next to you as you sighed.

you stood up from your bed, along with a scoff that escapes your mouth. "don't call me that." you warn sending him a glare. "why not? it's cute." he replies as he took a seat, over your bed. he then pulled you down to sit next to him — you playfully rolled your eyes as he pulled out his phone from a back pocket.

"i don't like that name." you respond, as he rolled
his eyes, mocking you. "whatever at least i'm back right? you missed me, didn't you?" he asks, with a
sly smirk smeared across his face.

"not really."

jungkooks smirk drops at your response, "alright, i see how it is." he responds. he stares at you, almost glaring. a few moments passed and he tucked back his phone into his back pocket.

"no pictures together i guess." he sighed.

he hummed, "but, do you still like me?" he asks, as you shrugged. "yeah, why?" you replied. "then date me." jungkook shamelessly said, as you shook your head, "no, not yet." you reply, with a teasing smirk.

jungkook bites his lower lip, "but i'm so tempted." you raised a brow, "tempted..? and for what?" you asked, as he licks his dry lips, eyes focused on you.

"to do this."

he said, before cupping your cheeks, and smashing his lips against yours — his lips moves in sync with yours, as the both of you end up having a make out session. you pulled away, "that's enough." you said,
escaping from his grasp, and standing up from bed.

"you wish." the stubborn boy responded and stood up, pulling you back into a kiss.

jungkook wraps his arms around your waist — you enjoyed, being in his embrace. he tightens his hold around your figure, as you pull away, from the kiss once more and look up at him for a moment.

"fuck y/n, you make me so needy." he said, kissing your lips continuously. you pulled away, "jungkook stop, jimin might come in because he needs to give back my notes," he cuts you off, temptation written all over his face.

as much as you felt the need to stop, you couldn't either. he was addicting.

"just a little more," he continued, smashing his soft lips on yours, once again. your hands slowly moved up his chest soon cupping his pink cheeks. he tilted his head at a angle deepening that kiss between the both of you.

meanwhile, as his hands moved up and down your waist, jungkooks' hands sinfully travelled down, to your ass giving it a tight squeeze as the both of you kept your lips in contact.

but suddenly, the door swung open.

"we are here!" the both of you heard jimin exclaim. immediately, the both of you push away from each other creating a space in between you guys. "dude! don't you know how to knock?!" the younger raises his voice, as the both of your hearts beated awfully, quick. that was a close one.

jimin raises a brow, as namjoon walked in. "did we interrupt something?" namjoon questions, holding your papers, in his hands. jimin stands next to him, the both of them completely clueless.

"nope, not at all." you smiled trying to steady your breath, after an intense make out session, you had with jungkook. but you were still basically panting.

"are you guys going to leave or something? what're you doing here?" you advert your eyes to jungkook, sending him a glare. "geez well here are your notes back, y/n.." jimin said, tossing them onto your bed.

namjoon approached you and hands you the other pile of notes. "thank you for letting us borrow your notes." he responded. "we'll see you guys later." he added as namjoon waved goodbye.

as namjoon and jimin left your dorm, and shut the door after themselves, you immediately move your eyes toward jungkook.

"you're so rude!" you slapped his arm, causing him to flinch, and rub the area you had hit him on. "uh, ouch?" he spoke, offended. "the fuck was that for?"

you sent him another deadly glare, as he looked at you all innocent. "what'd i tell you!" you exclaimed hitting him repeatedly on the chest. "stop it hurts!" jungkook defends.

"oh, really? does it look like i give a fuck?" you ask sarcastically and continued to hit him.

jungkook put his hands up, as an attempt to avoid your hits. "ow.. you're so vulgar," jungkook hissed. you feel satisfied, for giving him what he deserved.  

"and it's such a turn on."

you immediately stopped hitting him distancing yourself away from him and taking a seat on the
bed with your arms crossed. your smile dropped.

"fuck off." you curse, done with him, and his little fuckboy attitude. "see?" jungkook slyly smirks. "if you're so vulgar in a situation like this i'd wonder how you'd be in bed."

your eyes widened at his statement. you grasp on
his pillows from his bed, and throw it towards his direction. "you fucking pervert!" you shouted and instead of the pillow hitting him jungkook caught
it instead.

"is sex all you think about? for fucks sake, control yourself." you scolded, rolling your eyes.

"why did you throw a pillow at me again?" he asks you turning away from him. "are you tryna see my dick again? 'cause if you want to you, could've just asked for it." you cut the dirty boy, and those dirty words off mid sentence.

"you're annoying."

you remarked as he let out a laugh, falling back on your bed — you stood up, quickly walking towards jungkook as he continues laughing. you snatch the pillow out of his hands, "give me this." you replied aggressively, afterwards throwing it back, onto his soft bed.

suddenly, jungkook sat up from his position, and manages to grab on your wrist, pulling you down onto the bed. you gasped by his swift movements.

you were now hovered on top of him, as he stared into your eyes. "alright, jokes aside." he began.

"you make me really happy, y/n."

he smiles, and your cheeks turn into a shade of red from his statement. "how can you be like this," you questioned, lowering your tone towards the end of your sentence. "first you're such a pervert and now acting all cute." you respond, as he lightly chuckles.

"do you like me?" he asks you for reassurance. you slowly nod. nothing but silence was filled inside of the room until he shamelessly spoke up. 

"then date me." he said.

"just give me a chance to make you happy."

no matter how many times you've told him to wait jungkook is just impatient. he wanted to claim you as his, as soon as possible. to you at first it seemed like he was rushing things. but now, jungkook had seemed genuine about things.

you knew, he was being genuine.

"and now i can't even control myself when i'm with you." jungkook clarified. with you hovered over his figure, he took advantage of that view and admired your features as you did the same.

"one chance?" he asked.

"i promise, i'll do my best to be a good boyfriend to you." he added. "i want to make you happy just like how you make me happy." he explains, as he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you down onto his figure, leaving no space whatsoever, in between the two of you. you felt butterflies, in your stomach by his smallest gestures.

just being inside of his embrace already made your day automatically better — your heartbeat fastened.

you stare into his eyes as jungkook stares back into yours. you watched as a smile creeps up on his face which caused you to feel more butterflies. 

"jungkook."

he nodded, indicating for you to proceed with what you had to say. "if i give in," you paused, hesitating.

"can you make me a promise, not to hurt me?" you asked. there is a few moments of silence as he took in a deep breath.

"of course." he brought his right hand up, sticking out his pinky finger. "i promise you." the both you and jungkook interlocked pink fingers together as the corners of your lips tugged up into a soft smile.

"then yes." you responded.

he then smiled. a smile so wide, his cheeks turned into a shade of pink as his heartbeat beated faster, father than the previous speed it was at.

"i'll be your girlfriend."

jungkook's eyes lit up in an instant, as he sits up on his bed with you moving to the side of his body.

you sat up with him and jungkook pulled you onto his lap, "y/n, you don't know how happy i am right now." he states, biting his lower lip. you then smile brightly at his response, "neither do you." you said.

"then allow me to show you."

jungkooks arm snakes around your waist, pressing your body against his as he pulled you into another passionate kiss — you kiss back without hesitation.

now, things between you both are official.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

532 186 23
What an annoying jerk! Will you fuck off? Can't you both stay a day without fighting? Watch as this two unknowingly tangled....
3.1M 130K 55
"That Jeon guy, he's so commanding." You complain. In which you move in with a hard-headed college student, Jeon Jungkook, and have to suffer until y...
1.7K 534 14
━━ 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 ❞ ❝ We were desperately trying to make the lines of our destiny interwine knowing well that they were parallel ⸻ Ign...
13K 458 17
It's been a year since high school ended, everyone is headed off to college, Taehyung being one of them. He's happy to finally leave behind his past...