Golden Days︱𝐉𝐎𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁...

By hearteyesweller

❝After we what?❞ ❝Kiss. Four little letters just like my name.❞ ❝And you're nuts. Four little letters just... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
1│YOU'RE A SHOE
2│HALF A SHOE
3│SMOKING STILL
4│ROOFTOP GOSSIP
5│NO SUDS, NO SAVE
6│REE! REE! REE!
7│WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS
8│CHANDLER'S QUALITY
9│GOT THE KEYS
10│NO DATE NEW YEAR'S
11│EYE FOR AN EYE
12│VALENTINE'S DAY BONFIRE
13│POKER NIGHT
14│THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
15│RACHEL FINDS OUT
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
16│THE HAIR CUT DISASTER
17│THE SHOPPING TRIP
18│VERONICA ON THE BUS
19│MORAL SUPPORT TAXI
21│BLAST FROM THE PAST
22│THE LEATHER JACKET
23│JOEY MOVES OUT
24│BE YOUR OWN WINDKEEPER
25│THE ULTIMATUM
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
26│THE ANSWER
27│THE FLASHBACK
28│THE ENTERTAINMENT UNIT
29│THE KATE CONFUSION
30│THE WEDDING DISASTER
31│THE BROWNIE INCENTIVE
32│THE FOOTBALL GAME
33│GO TO HELL JINGLE WHORE
34│NO GOOD COMES FROM THE XEROX PLACE
35│WE WERE ON A BREAK!
36│CHANDLER IN LOVE
37│RIGHT GIFTS FOR THE WRONG GIRL
38│JOEY IN LOVE
39│CHANDLER IN A BOX
40│VERONICA IN LOVE
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
41│LIFE'S A REAL BEACH
42│THE ART OF POWERING THROUGH
43│DANCING PARTNERS
44│PHOEBE'S CHRISTMAS SONG
45│SEVEN! SEVEN! SEVEN!
46│THE APARTMENT SWITCH
47│THE BROKEN HEARTS CLUB
48│THE FAKE SURPRISE PARTY
49│THE PORN ZOMBIES
50│THE NAME GAME
51│RACHEL AND MONICA'S KISS
52│JOEY'S SNORING PROBLEM
53│SO JOEY THINKS HE CAN DANCE
54│LONDON, BABY!
55│I TAKE THEE... RACHEL
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
56│TOBLERONE FROM GREECE
57│FIRST DAY AT WORK AND LIFE
58│GOODBYE EMILY
59│ROOMATE ROSS
60│JAMES MEETS JOEY
61│JUDGE JOEY
62│NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS
63│THE VERONICA AND MONICA DUALITY
64│THEY DON'T KNOW WE KNOW THEY KNOW
65│PRESIDENT VERONICA KING
66│MARCH 31 MEETINGS
67│LAW AND DISORDER
68│JOEY'S BIG BREAK
69│WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS
70│STAYS IN VEGAS
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗
71│THE AFTERMATH

20│THE EVIL TWIN

22.5K 929 794
By hearteyesweller

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Hey, hey, check it out, guess what I got," Joey grinned as he rushed into Central Perk.

"Rhythm?" Chandler raised a brow.

"No, my first fan mail," He held up the letter in excitement.

"Alright!"

"Yay!"

"That's great, Joey."

"'Dear Dr. Ramoray, know that I love you and would do anything to have you.' Gosh. 'Your not-so-secretive admirer, Erica Ford'," Monica read aloud before she furrowed her brows, "Oh wait, 'PS enclosed please find 14 of my eyelashes'."

"Y'know, in Crazy World, that means you're married," Rachel told him.

"This wasn't addressed to Days of Our Lives, this came to your apartment. There's no stamp on it, this woman was in our building," Monica's eyes widened in fear.

"Oh my god," Joey gaped before he smiled, "I got my very own stalker."

"Okay, that is not something to be happy about," Veronica huffed.

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Hey, whaddya wanna do for dinner?" Joey asked Veronica and Chandler

"Well we could just stay in and cook for ourselves," Chandler suggested before the three burst out laughing.

Before they could decide where to order food from the intercom buzzed.

"Hello," Chandler answered it.

"It's Erica."

Joey's eyes widened. "Oh my God, the stalker."

"Never mind, it's open," She called and they heard the door click open before the intercom went silent.

Joey gasped in fear and pulled Veronica into him protectively and grabbed a frying pan with his other hand.

"Yes, hitting her with a frying pan is a good idea. We might wanna have a backup plan, though, just in case she isn't a cartoon," Chandler scoffed.

Joey sighed and set the frying pan down. He grabbed Veronica's hand tightly. "Let's get out of here."

The three rushed out of the apartment and threw themselves at the girls' apartment door. Chandler slammed his fists against the door as they looked around in fear.

"The one time they're not home," He huffed when no one opened the door.

"Okay, we'll just leave, and when we pass her on the stairs, she won't know it's me 'cause we've never met," Joey shrugged with a proud smile and went running for the stairs before Chandler pulled him back.

"That's how radio stars escape stalkers," He glared.

"You're really lucky you're so pretty," Veronica sighed.

Before they could think of another idea they heard heels tapping against the stairs.

"She's comin'," Joey cried and the three rushed back into their apartment.

Joey pulled Veronica behind him and she gripped his shoulders in fear. He quickly grabbed the frying pan again and lifted it like a bat while Chandler grabbed a bottle of dish soap.

"And you made fun of him for the frying pan," Veronica huffed, "At least a frying pan will knock her crazy ass unconscious. What is soap going to do? Are you-"

"Okay, of all the bad times for you to complain now would be the worst!" Chandler glared at her.

A knock on the door had them jumping in fear. "It's me."

Joey paled as they slowly inched up to the door. "Uhh, this is it, this is how we're gonna die. Ready?"

"Wait, wait, wait," Chandler yelped before he opened the dish soap's nozzle, "Okay."

"I can't believe I'm going to die single!" Veronica wailed just as Joey threw open the door.

The three's eyes widened when they saw a beautiful woman standing in the doorway with a shy smile. Joey quickly lowered the frying pan and smiled charmingly as he subtly pushed Veronica off him.

Veronica gasped as she fell back into Chandler's chest and glared at Joey. "I hope she plucks off all his eyelashes while he's asleep."

"Hi," Erica giggled, her eyes trained on Joey.

"Erica," He grinned at her.

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

Joey had been on three dates with Erica so far and none of the friends liked it. She genuinely believed that Joey was Dr. Drake Ramoray, she even referred to him as such. They'd all told him he needed to break it off before things got ugly but he just ignored them. He'd even been ditching his nightly skincare routine with Veronica to hang out with Erica.

Veronica refused to be in the same room as Erica, not after the incident.

Joey had invited her over one night while Erica was there and it seemed she did not like how close Veronica and Joey were. When Veronica went to get herself a juice box from the fridge she'd turned around only to come face to face with a pair of scissors. Erica gave her an evil smirk before she walked away without a word as Veronica tried to catch her breath and stop her heart from beating out of her chest.

She watched with wide eyes as Erica strolled over to Joey and sat down in his lap like nothing had ever happened. With that, she turned on her heel and marched out of the apartment, ignoring Joey calling after her. She slammed the door to her apartment shut and went on a rant about what happened to the other friends.

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"You're the only one who can save her Drake!"

"Damnit, I'm a doctor! I'm not God," Drake huffed.

"Well, there goes my whole belief system," Ross joked as the friends sat around the boys' living room watching the latest episode of Days of Our Lives.

They heard a knock on the door. "It's Erica."

Joey's eyes widened. "Oh my God, quick turn off the TV."

"Ew," Veronica grimaced and immediately moved off the couch and plopped herself down onto Chandler's lap.

Joey frowned as he watched Chandler wrap his arms around her and kiss the top of her head.

"No, no, no, wait, I wanna see what happens," Rachel whined as Monica switched the TV off.

"Uh, I get Leslie out of the coma and then we make out," Joey explained quickly as he made his way to the door.

Her brows furrowed. "Well, how can that be? You were just kissing Sabrina."

"Rachel, it's a world where Joey is a neurosurgeon," Monica scoffed.

"Hey Erica, c'mon in," Joey

"How did you get here so fast, I just saw you in Salem?" She glared at him heatedly.

"If you thought he was in Salem then why'd you come?" Veronica pursed her lips and raised a brow.

"Right, they, uh, they choppered me in," Joey lied as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "What's up?"

"Oh, and I see you're having a little party too," Her words were venomous as she stomped towards Joey's bedroom, "Is she here, huh, huh?"

"Who?" Joey scoffed, finally starting to realize that maybe dating his stalker wasn't such a good idea.

"Sabrina," Erica barked, "I know about you two. I saw you today kissing in the doctor's lounge."

"It's not what you think, that was-"

She cut him off with a furious shriek and a glass of water splashing him. "You told me I was the only one."

Joey pursed his lips angrily as he grabbed a towel to dry his face. "Alright look, that's it. I don't think we should see each other anymore, alright. Look, I know I should have told you this a long time ago but I am not Drake Ramoray, Okay. I'm not even a doctor, I'm an actor. I just pretend to be a doctor."

"Oh my God," Her mouth dropped in shock, "Do the people at the hospital know about this?"

Joey breathed out deeply and turned to the friends in exasperation. "Somebody wanna help me out here?"

"Oh, I know, I know," Rachel grabbed the remote and switched the TV on.

Erica gaped as she looked from the TV to Joey. "How-how can you be here and there?"

"Were you dropped as a baby?" Veronica scoffed, "And throughout the rest of your life?"

"'Cause it's a television show," Joey explained with a huff, clearly tired of Erica's antics.

"Drake, what're you getting at?" She asked with a pout.

"I know this is going to really challenge you but I need you to try and think," Veronica rolled her eyes, her voice sharp.

"I'm not Drake," Joey burst out.

"That's right, he's not Drake," Ross stood up, deciding to help out, "He's Hans Ramoray, Drake's evil twin."

Erica gasped. "Is this true?"

"Yes, yes it is true. And I know this because he pretended to be Drake to sleep with me," Rachel jumped in and threw her glass of water in his face too.

"And then he told me he would run away with me, and he didn't," Monica cried as she threw her drink in his face.

"He proposed to me! He promised me a big house and kids!" Veronica yelped as fake tears fell down her cheeks. She grabbed a glass of water and threw it in his face, "You lying, cheating pig!"

Chandler threw his own water at him. "And you left the toilet seat up, you bastard!"

"Is all this true?" Erica gasped as she turned to Joey with eyes full of hurt.

The friends stood behind her and nodded their heads frantically at Joey.

"Yes, I'm afraid it is. You deserve much better than me Erica. You deserve to be with the real Drake, he's the one you fell in love with. Go to Salem, find him, he's the guy for you," Joey decided to play along to get her off his back.

"Oh, Hans," Erica threw herself into his arms and pulled him into a heated kiss.

The friends watched in exasperation as Joey kissed her back passionately. They'd just managed to get her to back off and here he was making out with the crazy stalker.

"Hans? Hans? Yo evil twin!" Ross called with a huff.

Joey immediately pulled away. "Right. Goodbye Erica, good luck in Salem. Take care."

"I'll never forget you, Hans," Erica promised as she stood in the doorway.

Before she could say anything else Joey slammed the door shut.

"It would've been nice to get to know you better, but I'm afraid I don't care," Veronica called out with a laugh just as the door shut.

"Okay, alright, the people who threw the water," Joey turned to the friends with a glare.

"Hey, I was just helping you out."

"It wasn't me," Ross defended.

"You deserved it," Veronica scoffed.

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Hey," Joey smiled when he walked into his apartment and saw Veronica sitting on the couch.

"Oh, hey," She waved without even turning to look at him, "Hurry up Chandler!"

Joey frowned as he shrugged off his jacket. "W-what are you guys doing?"

"We're watching the new Hugh Grant movie," She grinned excitedly.

His face fell. "But, I-I thought we were going to watch that together."

The two usually had weekly movie nights and Joey loved it when it was Veronica's turn to pick the movie because he'd never admit it but he loved the cheesy romcoms she'd choose.

Although, one time he'd gotten jealous because she'd spent the whole movie fawning over Keanu Reeves and River Phoenix. He pushed her off him, crossed his arms, and pouted for the rest of the movie. He didn't let up until she finally paused the movie and cuddled up to him, reassuring him he was more handsome than either of them.

"Yeah but you were still with Erica this morning so I figured you'd ditch me again," Veronica explained, "So Chandler offered to watch it with me."

"Oh," He nodded slowly as he rubbed the back of his neck with a frown.

"You can still watch with us, Joey," Veronica offered as she gave him a smile.

"Awesome!" He grinned and rushed over but he came to a halt when Chandler took his usual spot next to her.

"Finally," Veronica huffed with a smile as Chandler threw his arm around her shoulders.

"Hmph," Joey pouted before trudging to the armchair which had never felt lonely to him until now.

"I want a Hugh Grant!" Veronica whined, her eyes never leaving the screen.

"Yeah and I want my seat back," Joey grumbled as he glared at Chandler.

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

〚𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄〛

How are you guys liking season two so far? Veronica is going to start dating very soon, what do you think is going to happen? Please don't be ghost readers and don't forget to vote and comment.

Also, please help me out with choosing who should play Veronica's father because I am indecisive as hell. Comment next to who you think should be her father, please.

Peter Gallagher

Robert De Niro

Eugene Levy

Have a great day and stay safe ♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 3.5K 119
This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller.
17.1K 1K 36
What happens when you realize the love you have for your best friend might not be so platonic after all? This is the story of Sofia Rodriguez and Joe...
5.6K 95 35
Icl this is a bit like Ross and Rachel's storyline just with u guys! When going through Wattpad I never see a lot friends stories so I thought this...
3.9K 62 19
Alessia Glen and her best friend Scarlet Nix move into an apartment that happens to be right beside Chandler Bing and Joey Tribbiani. Scarlet and Ch...