𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑✔️

By pprettypoison

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 david dobrik falls in love with mariah amato's little sister 。・:*:・゚★。・:... More

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑.
one
two
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐬𝐢𝐱.
seven
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.
twenty-seven
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄.
𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

3.3K 46 29
By pprettypoison

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE;
STARS.

THE BEAUTIFUL PENTHOUSE that david had rented for the following days, specifically just for himself and his girlfriend was absolutely one in a million. it was more luxurious than the two of them were used to but nonetheless, the two deserved the luxury for the week. david and mollie worked tirelessly all the time.

"dave why haven't you been filming?" mollie shouted from the day bed. david walked out onto the balcony, met by his sun-tanning girlfriend. "it's your week moll, i want to make it special. i'm trying to limit the camera time" david replied, smiling. mollie's heart warmed at david's comment.

the couple spent the day in the beautiful miami sun, their friends exploring the city for the day, sightseeing and at the beach. the couple knew that their friends would be clubbing again tonight and decided to leave this night for a romantic meal and a romantic day overall, david preparing his second gift.

the second gift was something small but very romantic and he knew mollie would love it. mollie wasn't big on money-binding gifts, she'd be happy if david bought her a mcdonald's for her birthday, which obviously he didn't.
mollie and david ordered room service for their lunch and sat on their balcony. they liked being together, as much as they adored their friends having alone time was what they needed.

──────

LIKED BY MARIAHAMATO, PAIGE.CURRAN, ZANE AND 3,455,677 OTHERS.

DAVIDDOBRIK: lunch with a view🏖
TAGGED: MOLLIEAMATO

COMMENTS

ZANE — omg baby
↪️ MOLLIEAMATO — ily hottie

MARIAHAMATO — #shegotthebettergenes
↪️ MOLLIEAMATO — bs

PAIGE.CURRAN — sexy lady🤩 c u later babe
↪️ MOLLIEAMATO — hehe love u bb❤️❤️

ESTERRDOBRIK #wasntinvited💔
↪️DAVIDDOBRIK — #becauseyousmell
↪️MOLLIEAMATO — miss u smoosh

CARLYINCONTRO — baby girl ur so cute
↪️MOLLIEAMATO — baby let's dump nolan and dave
↪️CARLYINCONTRO — yes bb, hookup tonite
↪️CORINNAKOPF — on my way🍆
↪️ERINGILFOY — me too

──────

AS THE NIGHT WENT ON, david and mollie had settled on a restaurant and were now sitting and deciding on food. mollie ordered a pasta and david, a burger. typical dave. the two had their usual charismatic and energetic conversations, including the excitement for the next few hours.

their intoxication and their friends intoxication leads to quite the night. finishing up their meal, david took mollie's hand in his and reached into his pocket.

"dave?" mollie questioned, moving her head to the side. david handed the envelope to his girlfriend, looking at her expression as she read the pierce of parchment. her eyes welled with tears as she read the card. "you named a star after me?" mollie let out, slightly like a wheeze.

david nodded in response with a big grin on his face. "david!" mollie said as she jumped up and placed her arms around hi neck, hugging him tightly. "you've already spoilt me so much!!" mollie cried, looking down at the card."you deserve it babe" david smiled, gripping her hand as they left the restaurant, tipping the waiter.

david took mollie to the beach before they went to get ready, as it was already dark he wanted to take her to see the star. the star was rather bright and it outshined the others, just like mollie did in davids eyes. "look baby!" david lightly shouted as he pointed towards the certain star.

mollie's eyes gazed at the miami night sky, enjoying the moment. "you're too good for this world david" mollie whispered. "anything for you, love" david softly replied. david proceeded to piggy-back mollie back to their penthouse.

the two made their way back to their penthouse apartment for a quick freshen up before heading out for the eventful night ahead of them. mollie's birthday had mainly been relaxed but the alcohol would give them a good night.

they were going to a club on south-beach. pre-drinks were flowing in the penthouse, a bottle of champagne shared as mollie touched her makeup up and changed her dress. "are you going to have a drink?" mollie shouted from the bedroom to the front room where david was. "yeah probably, since i'm not vlogging" david yelled back.

the two set out to the club, walking hand in hand and meeting their friends there. mollie spotted a dressed up corinna copf outside the club with the zane hijazi. "hey beautifuls" zane said to mollie and david as they arrived. mollie ran to corinna, corinna kissing her to mollie's surprise. the two girls laughing it off knowing it was a joke, as much as corinna joked about sleeping with her friends, it was a joke at the end of the day.

upon entering the club, all getting in easily. good looking young people, what can i say. the girls began dancing as the boys gathered up drinks for the night and finding a table, knowing most of the girls would stay on the dance-floor majority of the night. the girls got their cocktails and regained their space on the floor as they continued to sexily grind on each-other and dance provocatively, their style.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLIE" the girls all screeched as they cheersed their shot glasses together. "thank you babies!" mollie shouted as she cheered. nat went up to the back table where the boys were sitting, to sit with todd. natalie and todd were now official, which made mollie sad for ilya, knowing how much he had liked her but also made her happy as she knew that taylor liked ilya and ilya could possibly like her, so it all worked out in the end.

the rest of the night was spent dancing chaotically, david being intoxicated was something the group weren't used to. he danced his heart out, especially to any abba songs playing which was understandable. the girls took many selfies, only about 10 being social media worthy, but also posting many snapchat's and insta stories that they would definitely regret the following morning, which would probably be spent with aspirin, toilet bowls and banging headaches. but there was only one thing that mattered, they were happy.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEYY!! it's been almost a month again): i'm so sorry, i wish i had more time and motivation to write! take me back to the days where i'd update almost every day:( but i promise i will finish this book, i would never leave a story unfinished, i hate when people do that. fair if something bad has happened but if you just get bored of it then that's your problem yk?? some authors on here are so bad like if you chose to make a book, don't get pissy when people ask you to update!!! i'm so sorry and i hope to get the next update out in the next few weeks. i love you all!! hope you're all staying safe!

- M xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.8K 32
A night pretending to be David Dobrik's girlfriend leads to some unforeseen consequences.
239K 3.6K 27
in which rowan kinda sorta loves david, but it doesn't exactly matter because she's too young for him.
719K 17.8K 96
in which david dobrik is trying to get over his breakup by downloading a new app for venting to a complete stranger in order to help heal him. what h...