𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE;
STARS.

THE BEAUTIFUL PENTHOUSE that david had rented for the following days, specifically just for himself and his girlfriend was absolutely one in a million. it was more luxurious than the two of them were used to but nonetheless, the two deserved the luxury for the week. david and mollie worked tirelessly all the time.

"dave why haven't you been filming?" mollie shouted from the day bed. david walked out onto the balcony, met by his sun-tanning girlfriend. "it's your week moll, i want to make it special. i'm trying to limit the camera time" david replied, smiling. mollie's heart warmed at david's comment.

the couple spent the day in the beautiful miami sun, their friends exploring the city for the day, sightseeing and at the beach. the couple knew that their friends would be clubbing again tonight and decided to leave this night for a romantic meal and a romantic day overall, david preparing his second gift.

the second gift was something small but very romantic and he knew mollie would love it. mollie wasn't big on money-binding gifts, she'd be happy if david bought her a mcdonald's for her birthday, which obviously he didn't.
mollie and david ordered room service for their lunch and sat on their balcony. they liked being together, as much as they adored their friends having alone time was what they needed.

──────