𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE;
THE END.

AFTER ALL THE engagement/gender-reveal party excitement had died down, mollie and david could finally comfortably announce that they were moving into their first home together, they were very excited and proud of themselves.

the new house was very extravagant and bigger and better than what they first initially were looking for, but with the success of mollie's first album; life support, and davids new app, they truly knew they had to treat themselves to something big.

they knew a house would be something good to invest in, especially since their still so young, their fame and success could crash down at any moment but at least they were being smart and making good decisions.

their new home had a podcast room for david and jason's podcast, a fruit-punch water fountain, to mollies dismay. a pool, a basket-ball court. and much more. natalie was moving out, so it would only be them for the moment.

after moving out of her apartment, mollie gifted her apartment to suzy, loving the apartment too much to sell and loving suzy too much to just leave her with no where to live. suzy was internally greatful.

all of their friends were older and doing many different things, paige and alex, pregnant and engaged. jason, busy with his kids. heath and mariah, settling into their new home. and now david and mollie were too.

the two had also fostered many dogs the past couple of months, not being able to adopt just yet due to travelling and being too busy to properly take care of a dog of their own, but definitely one day.

mollie's album was released at the end of february, and it went very well. she was at the top of the charts for weeks and is currently the second most listened to on apple music and spotify. david was extremely proud of her, and how far she's came.

david's new app 'dispo' came out, and was named the new instagram. he got the investors needed for the funds of the app, and it already has many users and was valued at $100 million dollars.

the two were settling into life perfectly together, and were happy than ever, neither of the two realising how much they needed each other. i guess you could say they're 4lifers.

and it was all thanks to mariah.

THE END..