The 9 Millimeter Kiss

By dalisjinx

Recovery Girl had finally managed to find a successor. A boy by the name Yuki Satori. Yuki has gone through p... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Character Info.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26*
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Character Info. pt.2
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
A/N

Chapter 16

15.7K 739 149
By dalisjinx

As luck would have it, Yuki was now stuck doing absolutely nothing in order to prepare for the sports festival.

According to the rest of his classmates the other classes had come around to scout and access them. Bakugo left an impression on not only their class but on the rest of the students.

"I didn't know he could form coherent sentences without cursing." Yuki teased, only for Bakugo to throw a 'tch' his way.

After a brief conversation with Aizawa about his plans with 'training,' it was ultimately left up to Yuki to play around and get the hang of Aizawa's capture weapon.

"Since we can't exactly do much, we'll settle for this. Get as comfortable and familiar as you can with it."

"...was what he said." Yuki sighed as he now found himself tangled up in his living room.

"I swear if I don't show up to class--" just then his doorbell rang.

Yuki stopped all movement and breathing, still tangled like a kitten with yarn.

"Did I order food?" He listened carefully, waiting to see if the doorbell would ring again.

"Maybe my groceries were deliv--"

"Oi! Yuki-kun!" a female voice shouted.

Yuki blinked, "Who the fu--"

"It's Suzuki Keiko!"

Yuki paused to think... OH!

"JUST A MINUTE!" Yuki shouted as he now struggled against the capture weapon this time with a purpose.

"Knife, where's the knif--" Yuki glanced across the living room to see it laying near the tv.

"Why the fuck. Is. It. Over. HERE?!" Yuki grunted as he rolled towards it.

"Are you home?!" Suzuki asked this time, knocking loudly.

"YEAH! Let me just--" Yuki took hold of the knife before cutting the weapon freeing his legs.

Quickly getting up he ran to the front door, upper body still wrapped and somehow managed to unlock and open the door.

"Not that I'm not happy to see you again Suzuki-sensei but--" Yuki grinned bashfully. "What brings you around here?"

"Yuki-kun! It's so nic-- Um," she shifted a bit, taking in Yuki's tied up body. "Am I interrupting?"

"No! Not at all! Please come in. If you don't mind could you also help me take this off? Or cut it off?"

"And what exactly is this...?" her finger gesturing his flustered and tied up form.

Yuki realized she was getting the bad and horribly wrong impression, "This is a captured weapon I'm meant to try to learn and get used to it."

He explained calmly. "However, I found myself in this situation,"

"Oh, is this for U.A.?" She asked, carefully pulling on the material to find an endpoint, unsuccessfully.

"Yeah, I was meant to be training with my homeroom teacher but after USJ, I still have a bit of healing to do before we can officially start." Yuki sighed, shaking his arms out as the scarf began to fall off of him.

"Would you like something to drink--" Yuki turned to Suzuki as she took a look around the living room.

Sure he'd just clean it not to long ago but with is attention span going from 'I'm bored I don't want to move' to 'I don't need to fulfill my basic human needs, I need answers' it was difficult to decide when he should clean and when he should just leave it be.

"Oh, don't mind the mess. I cleaned a couple days ago but with not much going on with my training I've been hitting the books and research papers a lot recently." Yuki exclaimed, a bit embarrassed.

"Oh it's fine. I was just wondering if this is what you used to do when you weren't going to school..." Suzuki smiled tenderly at Yuki.

During the beginning of his middle school years he'd been selected as a target for constant bullying and beatings from the older students. Why? Well, he is just seen as weak and fragile. Yuki was always going to the nurses office, sometimes even skipping days worth of classes in an attempt to avoid the perpetrators.

Of course when he returned to school looking even more beat up than he'd been when he disappeared for weeks it was Suzuki who first was able to get the truth out of him.

"Not really, this only started not too long ago. If anything I would be running around the city going from hospital to hospital." Yuki shrugged looking back at all his attempts to keep busy.

"Oh right." Suzuki frowned a bit.

"So what brings you around here?"

"I thought I'd come and check up on you. It's been close to a year since I last saw you." Suzuki shrugged feeling a bit dumb for spitting out sentimental things.

But it was the truth. She'd seen how poorly the school treated Yuki. Being beaten by students with well respected parents made it difficult for Yuki and the principal to really do anything to protect him. And when Yuki finally cracked he'd cried out all of his frustrations to her. She was the one who was able to get him away from his violent, drug addicts, and alcoholics of a foster home. She was the one who ran to a hospital asking for doctors or nurses to adopt him as she couldn't herself at the time. He was lucky. He was thankful. She was happy. She was proud of how much he'd grown.

"Aw~ Suzuki-sensei is too sweet for this world." Yuki teased tossing her a water bottle. "Sorry  but this is all I have at the moment. Groceries aren't delivered until--" he paused to look at a sheet of paper taped to his fridge, "Next thursday."

"It's fine. I assumed you'd be taking better care of yourself, Yuki." she huffed.

"I AM!" Yuki shouted, "Things sometimes slip my mind."

"Sure." Suzuki smiled. "Oh right I also came to give this to you." she gently took off her backpack and placed it on a nearby table.

"A present? You shouldn't have."

"Well, I wasn't exactly going to show up uninvited empty handed was I?" she replied, pulling out another bag.

"My brother sent some snacks and sweets from abroad. Too many for me to actual eat on my own--"

"You're still single? I thought you'd have someone by now."

"YUKI!"

"What?! You where always  complaining and dissing on other girls for having boyfriends--"

"That was two years ago--"

"Eh~ you snatched someone up? I'm surprised."

Too flustered to get any words out she let Yuki take the large bag of snacks and sweets from her as she tried to form any coherent words.

"Wow! There's a lot of them." Yuki gasped looking through the bag.

Giving up to retaliate to his previous comment she calmed down a bit, "Yeah, most of them are from Latin America. I'm not a fan of anything spicy so I put the majority of them in there along with anything I thought you'd like."

"Nice. I'll let you know which ones are good. Tell him I said thanks." Yuki grinned walking over to the kitchen cabinets and beginning to place them in his empty snack cupboard.

"Should last me a couple months with this much." Yuki commented, noticing the vast amount of small treats.

"Sorry, he likes to send big packages. I made sure you had more than I did." Suzuki sighed, recalling her struggle of picking up the somewhat large package.

"No, no, no. Don't be. This is perfect. I get to eat them all myself."

Suzuki watched as Yuki organized the new snacks. She couldn't recall a moment when any classmate of his would visit to check up on him. She couldn't say he'd even mention having any friends during his visits and stays in the nurses office.

"Yuki," She began.

"Yeah?"

"I know this isn't really my business but," she sighed before taking a deep breath, hoping he wouldn't take it the wrong way or avoid it.

"Do you have any fri--"

*KNOCK**KNOCK**KNOCK**KNOCK**KNOCK*

A muffled voice followed, "Dude, he has a doorbell--"

*DING* *DONG*

*DING* *DONG*

*DING*

*DING*

*DING*

*DING*

*DING*

*DING**DONG*

"STOP IT!"

"You're going to break it!"

"Yuki! Are you home?!"

Yuki looked surprised just as much as Suzuki looked surprised and amused.

"Were you expecting anyone?"

"No." Yuki sighed. "But I have a feeling I know who it is. I'll be back."

Yuki quickly slid through the kitchen in his socks to the front door.

"You're going to piss off my neighbors, please stop." Yuki frowned, specifically at the spiky blonde.

"You took too long to answer you shitty extra!"

"We decided to stop by and check up on you!"

"Since you're not allowed to fully train we decided to drop by and have a movie night!"

"If that's alright with you."

"Actually I have a vi--"

"It's fine, I was just leaving." Suzuki interrupted behind him.

"Oh~ Are you his mom?"

"No."

"Just an acquaintance passin--"

"She's a family friend." Yuki corrected.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay longer?"

Suzuki looked taken aback. She looked over to the others who she assumed were his classmates and friends.

"It's alright. I need to go buy a few things. Plus..." she turned to the group outside. "I wouldn't want to interrupt you and your friends."

"I'm not their frie--"

"We're actually best friends!" Kaminari interrupted.

Yuki wanted to smack his face in embarrassment.

Yuki let the gorup into his home as he saw Suzuki out.

"Thanks for stopping by and bringing me some treats." Yuki smiled.

"I hope you like them. I tried one last night and almost died of how spicy it was." she shuddered.

"That sounds like an exaggera--"

"Oi! Don't touch things that aren't yours!"

"I'M DYING! WATER-- NO MILK. GET ME SOME MILASCBAOVVINOEGGK"

"I guess you weren't." Yuki snickered at the sound of chaos.

"Yuki,"

He faced her locking eyes with her.

"I'm glad you're doing well. Better than I expected actually."

Yuki blinked at her before smiling.

"It's all thanks to you."

Suzuki giggled.

Yuki returned to the kitchen to see his fridge wide open and spills of milk on the counter and the floor.

"What happened...?" he sighed. I just cleaned.~

"Dunce face saw candy and ate one." Bakugo shrugged sitting at the dining table feet on the table.

"Where are they?"

"Bathroom. These aren't so bad." he commented, taking out candy pieces from a green box and popping them into his mouth.

After eventually resurrecting Kaminari from the depth of spiciness, the mess in the kitchen was cleaned up.

"Who was that lady from before?"

"A family friend. She's been helping me out for sometime now." Yuki replied as he gave them the biggest bowls he owned to use for popcorn.

"How did you guys find out my address?" Yuki asked at the realization he hadn't mentioned or brought anyone over.

Ever.

"Aizawa-sensei!" Ashido replied, dumping the bags of popped popcorn into the bowls.

"Why would he--"

"We kinda had to convince him," Kirishima admitted.

"Why is your living room filled with paper work? What are you a businessman on the side?!" Kaminari asked as he began to pick up the stray papers off the couch and floor.

"I can do that!" Yuki quickly ran to him, snatching the papers from the yellow-haired  boy.

"Sorry, it's just the papers have a specific order and it'll be too much work trying to find them later." he explained as he looked through the papers and reorganized them before continuing to pick up the rest off the couch and floor.

"Why is your fridge empty?" Sero asked.

"I forgot to restock." Yuki simply replied.

"Don't your parents do that?" Bakugo grunted looking between two candies to determine the spiciest.

"I don't have any." Yuki sighed, finally picking up the last loose paper.

He noticed it had gone quiet and glanced over to the group.

They looked at him with pity and sadness.

"Don't worry about it guys. I have an adoptive father but he's mostly overseas working."

Yuki smiled, shrugging off the topic.

"So, what movie are we watching?"

Bakugo knew he had a guardian who was working overseas, he'd just assume it was his dad. But apparently not. Yuki lived alone in this house which was too big for just one person.

Looking back the time he'd first met the boy, not formally, he might have looked younger than his age but the way he presented himself was similar to the rest of the working adults.

He was a workaholic. Bakugo was now certain of it after seeing what looked like research papers, medical books, and other notebooks overflowing the desk located at the far corner of the living room, he was certain of it now.

As the others began taking the refreshments and snacks to the living room he glanced around the place. Yuki didn't seem to have any pictures or any decoration which a home usually had. He didn't have vases with flowers. Any sort of pets. Or anything that screamed 'this was someone's home.' the house just seemed to be a place where Yuki could rest, eat and study.

"Bakugo hurry up! Or we're picking a rom-com!"

He felt himself flinch.

"You put that on and I'm leaving!  Shitty-hair!"

"You can have as many spicy snacks if you want."

"Tch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 320 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...
227K 7.6K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...
4K 270 18
π‘Ž 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘”π‘œπ‘™π‘‘ 𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑑 π‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ β‹†β‚Š ❀ ¸࿐ ❛ ─── 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ a descendant of a legendary quirk longs to separate...
1.1K 65 4
"Your existence in itself is a stain on our family." For as long as she could remember, Erumi grew up hearing those words. As an illegitimate daught...