Random Fandom Oneshots

Oleh AisyDaisyDew25

Just a pile of oneshots from my Fandoms, aot, bnha, voltron, Mandalorian, and The Witcher. Some will be x rea... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Why Bother?
Meeting the New Girl
Meeting the New Girl (Part 2)
No Regrets
Living With Regrets
Brainwashed
Foggy Memories
Electric Love (18+)
Studying (18+)
In Our Dreams
Perfect In My Eyes
Lovebirds (18+)
Adding to the Nest
Our Happy Life (18+)
Our Happy Family
Our Perfect Mate
Precious Time
Mine (18+)
Our New Life (18+)
Wonderful Life (18+)
Starting Over (18+)
My Kitty (18+)
Punishment Games (VERY 18+)
My Baby Girl
Mi CariΓ±a
Cherry Bomb
Revenge (TW)
Frozen Heart (TW)
Taken Too Soon (TW)
In Shock (TW)
The Witcher and The Healer
My Witch
All Tied Up (18+)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 1) (kinda sad)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 2) (Kinda sad)
In Loving Memory
I Am Not Okay
Hand-Me-Down
The Wolf, Moose and Squirrel
Ink and Roses
Jealousy
The White Wolf
While it Lasted
Wedding Theme Photos
Moving On
House Theme!
Letting Go
The Final Straw
Back in Your Arms
Preview!
The London Institute
A Tour of London
Her Lips
Ravish Me
New York City
Never Trust a Duck
Until We Meet Again
I'm Sorry
I Miss....
C.ai out of pocket stuff pt. 2

First Date

154 1 0
Oleh AisyDaisyDew25

Part 3 to the Meeting the New Girl series! I know I haven't written to this in forever. I'm sorry. And I know I said I'm not trying to ship Saika and Denki... I changed my mind. I love Denki so much so he and Saika are gonna be a thing. Please don't criticise my choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Saika’s POV~

I sigh, stumbling out of my house as I waved goodbye to my mother. She had me clean again right before I had to leave for school. I hope Mr. Aizawa isn’t mad at me for being late again.

I stumble to the train station and see Denki who was anxiously waiting for the train.

“Hey.”

“O-oh, Saika, hey.” He stutters. I chuckle and look down at my hands.

“A-are you okay? You look pale.” Dekni says, approaching me.

“I’m fine. It’s just a side effect of my quirk.” I say, smiling at him. Denki nods, Boarding the train. I follow him and sit down, my legs not wanting to carry my weight anymore. I pull my water bottle out of my backpack, taking a quick drink.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Denki asks, sitting down next to me. I nod.

“I’ll be fine once I rehydrate.” I whisper, sipping my water.

“Oh, okay.” Denki says, looking down at his phone. I watch as he grabs a charger, placing one end in his mouth while he plugged the other into his phone.

“You need a charge?” He asks. I shake my head.

“No thanks.” I whisper, waiting for the stopp at the school to come.

“Man, Mr. Aizawa is gonna be livid…” Denki says, bouncing his leg.

“I’m sure it’ll be fine.” I say, trying to reassure him. I sigh, leaning back in my seat, the world spinning.

After a few moments, the train stopped and I got off before Denki, stumbling my way up the platform. I stumble my way onto the campus, stumbling to class.

I walk in, stumbling to my seat after apologizing to Mr. Aizawa. Denki followed me, trying to make sure I didn’t fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a couple classes, lunchtime arrived. I walk to the cafeteria and grab my food, sitting down by myself at the end of the table.

I hum softly, drawing Jiro from memory as I didn’t believe she’d allow me to pose her. I sketch out my base and start to draw in her features before someone sat down across from me.

I look up to see Denki, a dorky smile on his face. 

"Hey Saika!" He says, looking at me. I smile back.

"Hey Denki, whats up?" I ask.

"Are you still up for drawing me later?" He asks, his body language revealing a shy side to the loud boy. I smile.

"Of course."

"And the d-date… is that fine?"

"Yes Denki. It's fine." I say, smiling softly. Denki breathes a sigh of relief. 

"I realized I didn't even ask you if you minded if it was a date after I asked you… I'm sorry if I put you in a weird position."

"Hey, it's fine. I-I just honestly wasn't expecting to be asked out within my first week here." I whisper, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well that's the nice thing about UA its full of surprises!" Denki says, eating his food. I chuckle and nod.

"Fair." I say, eating my own food while I continued to draw in Jiro's features.

"Oh, you're drawing Jiro! That's cool!" He says, watching me draw.

~Denki's POV~

I watch Saika draw, watching as her hand moves fluidly, the details being sketched in with such care. It was amazing. I watched as she hunched over the drawing, leaning in close to sketch in small details. She brushes her hair behind her ear, trying to keep it out of her way.

She mutters under her breath, moving to the back of another page to sketch what looked like a bobby pin before she pulled it out of the page. She pins her hair back with the pin, going back to drawing Jiro. 

"You have such a cool quirk." I say softly

"It's not much different than Yaomomo's." She says, a soft blush dusting her cheeks.

"It's unique though. You can manifest what you draw and your art supplies." I say, blushing a bit.

"Th-thanks." She stutters, burying herself in her drawing.

"Anytime." I say, pointing finger guns.

~Saika’s POV~

I blush at Denki's remarks, trying to hide myself in my drawing. I yelp, feeling someone touch me from behind. I whirl around to see Mineta, his hands on my bum.

"You little pervert!" I shout, punching him in the face.

"I oughta kick you into the moon!" I growl, slapping him.

"Saika Daguchi." I hear Mr. Aizawa say behind me.

"Yes sir." I say, turning around.

"Good job." He says softly, giving a thumbs up.

"You shouldn't punch your classmates though." He says louder, giving me a 'scolding'. I nod and bow.

"It won't happen again." I say, sitting back down. Denki looks at me.

"Damn, I mean, everyone else punches him around but… to have him do that to the new girl… that's messed up." Denki says, eating his food. I roll my eyes.

"He shouldn't be touching women like that period." I say, eating my own food.

"Fair." Denki says, finishing his food. I finish my own food and stand up, going back to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Saika! Where are you going?!" My mother shouts, walking into the living room.

"I told you already! I have a meet up with a friend from school!" I shout back. My mother walks up to me and smacks me across my face.

"Do not speak to me like that young lady! Be back before ten, you know the rules!"

"Y-yes ma'am." I whisper, bowing before I left, rubbing my cheek. I walked to the cafe Denki told me to meet him at, checking my watch.

'Thirty minutes early… maybe he'll be there early too.' I think, walking into the cafe and looking around.

'No Denki… guess I'm too early…' I think, walking to the counter and ordering a caramel latte. I find a seat and sit down, pulling out my sketchbook. I manifest a pencil and start sketching some weapons, just in case I ended up needing them.

Forty-five minutes passed by and I was one my third latte when Denki stumbled in, looking around and spotting me.

"Hey Saika!" He shouts as he runs up to me, sitting down in front of me.

"Hey Denki." I say, looking up from my sketches.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I had to finish up some chores around the house." He says, running the back of his neck shyly.

"It's okay. I left really early anyways. It's nice to just get a feel of the place first."

"Yeah it is. This is my favorite cafe, I'll order my favorite drink and bring it back so you can try it." He says dashing to the register and ordering two drinks. Soon he came back with the two drinks, handing me one.

"It's an iced caramel latte with some mocha drizzle and whipped cream. I like it! The mocha kinda makes it look like my hair!" Denki says, smiling as he held the drink up to show the comparison. I chuckle and nod.

"Thank you." I say, stirring the drink before taking a sip.

"It's good. Thank you." I say, sipping the drink.

"I'm glad you like it. Now follow me! My normal spot is open!" He says, grabbing my arm. I grab my stuff and follow him, walking to the patio to a seat that has a perfect view of the horizon. I smile.

"This would make an excellent painting." I say softly, taking a seat after Denki pulled out my chair. 

"It would. Now, how would you like me to pose?" 

"Just however is comfortable. You should be able to hold it for at least forty-five minutes." I say softly, going to the page with the class drawing on it.

Denki stands and crosses his arms, leaning a bit to the side.

"How's this?"

"As long as it's comfortable for you." I say, starting to sketch the pose before I started adding in the clothing details. I slowly built his features, capturing the black streak in his hair, the dorky smile on his face. I slowly added in details, adding in how the clothes crumpled at the bends of his body, how loose his shirt was on his slender frame.

After about forty-five minutes, I finished the drawing, letting Denki relax from his pose. He stretches and sits down.

"Can I see it?" He asks. I nod, showing him the drawing.

"It's… amazing. How did you do it?" He asks excitedly, bouncing a bit in his seat.

"I just… drew you as I see you."

"But it almost looks better than all the other drawings." He says. I blush. 

"W-well w-we are on a date… I-I just wanted to impress you I guess." I say, blushing.

"Awe. That's adorable! I'd honestly be impressed if you drew me as a stick figure! Your art is amazing!" He says, a small blush dusting his cheeks.

"Th-thanks." I whisper, blushing as I closed my sketchbook. I pick up my drink, finishing the iced one that Denki got me, I then move onto my now cold caramel latte.

"How many of those have you had?"

"Three… four counting the one you got me." I say softly.

"You're not gonna be able to sleep tonight!" Denki jokes. I chuckle.

"Caffeine doesn't quite affect me anymore." I say, sipping my drink.

"If you say so." Denki says, gathering his things.

"Do you have a curfew?"

"Yeah, ten."

"Great! I have more things I wanna show you." Denki says, helping me gather my stuff before he grabbed my hand, leading me down the street. I follow closely, not wanting to be left behind.

"First stop, the mall, my favorite place is this store that has all sorts of merch in it!" Denki says. I look at the mall in awe, having never been.

"Don't tell me you've never been to the mall." 

"My mom doesn't really let me out of the house." I say softly, blushing a bit.

"Ah, oh yeah, I noticed a slight red mark on your cheek. Where'd you get it?"

"Ah, I smacked myself to wake myself up earlier. Guess I underestimated my strength." I say with a chuckle. A lie, but Denki wouldn't know.

"...Okay…" Denki says skeptically, leading me into the mall and showing me around. He takes me into stores that sells candles, stores that sells Anime merch. I look around in awe, purchasing a couple small candles and a figurine of my favorite anime character. I'm glad I saved up my allowance.

I walk out of the mall, checking my watch. Nine thirty… time to head home.

"I-I gotta go home…" I whisper.

"Let me walk you there! It's the least I can do on the first date." He says, holding out his elbow. I blush and wrap my hand around his bicep, pointing him in the direction of my house. He walks me there and stops outside the front gate.

"Well, I had a great time Saika… would you be willing to do a second date?"

"Y-yes… I had a great time too. Thank you." I whisper, blushing softly. I look at my house and see my mom standing in the kitchen. I blush and quickly kiss his cheek.

"Text me or call me to schedule the next date." I say, rushing into the house. My mom looks at me, wielding her signature weapon, a wooden spoon.

"You didn't clean the kitchen before you left like I told you to." She says, a menacing look on her face. I frown, distinctly remembering cleaning the kitchen before I left. I sigh and turn around, receiving ten harsh smacks to the bum before she handed me a sketchbook. I sigh and sketch cleaning supplies because those were the only kind she'd let me use. I use my quirk and pull the supplies out of the paper, starting to scrub the nooks and crannies of the kitchen.

A few hours later, I slumped down in my room, seeing a text from Denki. 

'Hey Saika, it's Denki. How does next week, same day, same time sound?' I smile and start typing my reply before erasing it, deciding it was too late. I stumble to my bed and flop down, too tired to change before I fall asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all liked it! I will try to do part 4 soon. Please no negative feedback.

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.9K 68 44
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...
36K 329 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
60.3K 416 34
A bunch of haikyuu oneshots fan fictions cover not my art goes to original artist
897 30 21
This has a lot of gay ships in it so beware izuku and most of class 1a were reborn as Harry Potter characters οΏΌenjoy