Rising Stars [H.S]

By tpwk1d00

'The arena was huge. I mean, I knew this girl was famous, but this is as big as the stadiums I would play in... More

intro/authors note(edited)
1.
2.
3.
4
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57 (part 1)
57 (part 2)
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
authors note

31.

10.3K 244 134
By tpwk1d00

song: Meet Me in the Woods by Lord Huron.
I HIGHLY SUGGEST PLAYING IT!!! IT WILL ADD SO MUCH TO THE CHAPTER SO PLEASEEE LISTEN TO  IT :)

Harry Styles

The feeling of her lips on mine was fucking amazing.

Despite the small cut on the corner of her lip, they were the softest most amazing thing I have ever placed my lips on.

The second our lips touched, that warm feeling that I have been feeling in my chest for the past weeks spread through my whole body. My stomach, my hands, my chest, my head, my heart. Everything felt like it was just being lit on fire.

And I couldn't get enough of it.

I softly kiss her, being hesitant and gentle because I didn't know how she was going to react. But within seconds she kisses me back, her lips molding with mine. I slowly wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me so our bodies were pressed together. She wraps one of her arms around my neck, the other going straight into my hair. The feeling of her fingers running through my hair immediately sent a shiver down my spine.

She continues to kiss me, so slow and passionate. This girl was doing things to me I didn't know were even possible.

I think about her all the time. I'll find myself driving down the street and just seeing something that reminds me of her. Or I'll hear a song and think of her. My mind always finds a way to travel to thoughts of her.

She starts kissing me more intensely, and I take my hand and place it on her jaw, pulling it closer to me. I swipe my tongue across her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She quickly gives in, and doesn't even bother to fight for dominance.

She kisses me more passionately, and it quickly heats up. I feel my skin start to feel like it's on fire. Our lips move together so effortlessly, like we have been waiting for this moment. It felt like all the walls between us were finally being broken down. I bring my hand up to her hair, tucking a strand behind her ear.

As much as I want to do this— as much as I want all of her. I know I cant. I know I can't do this with her right now. It's not right— when we do... it, it has to be right.

"W-wait..." I mumble into her lips. She quickly pulls away, hey eyes opening in worry.

"S-shit I— did I do something wrong?" She says, panic taking over. I quickly shake my head and place my forehead against hers.

"No— no. I just... I want to take this slow." I whisper.

"Ok." She says, a small smile escaping her lips.

God— I love her smile. It's fucking perfect. It could light up a dark room in a split second. Anytime she smiles it drives me crazy, and makes my stomach turn. The way her cheeks turn upward and her eyes squint in the tiniest bit.

I tilt my head down and kiss her once more, going in fast but placing my lips on hers very softly and gently. She smiles into the kiss, pecking my lips again.

"You're doing things to me Liv." I say against her mouth as she continues to kiss me. She ever so lightly tugs on my hair, making me literally go fucking crazy.

I slowly start to walk backwards towards her bed, keeping my grip on her strong. Our lips only separate for a moment before I fall back on the bed, sitting against the headboard. She straddles my lap, but is careful to not move her hips in any way considering we agreed to take it slow.

Usually this would be around the time a girl would start to heat things up, take off her clothes or something or start to fiddle with my belt. But Olivia was being so gentle with everything. Her fingers would lightly graze my skin, and usually with any other girl I would get annoyed because I don't kiss a girl to be intimate, I kiss them to fuck them; but Olivia is different.

The lightest touch her skin on mine would send chills through me. She could just rest her hand on my cheek and it would drive me fucking insane. She's a tease and she doesn't even realize it.

I quickly flip her over so she's laid on her back, and I hover over her. She looks up at me with those innocent brown eyes of hers, a small smile on her face. I know we have to stop soon or else I won't be able to contain myself, but I slowly lean down and press my lips to hers again.

We kiss slowly and passionately, but the tension in the room was fucking insane. I could easily take her right now right here, but I know it would be wrong. I savor the kiss for one last moment before I slowly pull away, closing my eyes.

"We need to stop." I breath out. I was nearly panting at how hard it was for me to pull away from her.

"Ok." She agrees. Im glad she didn't want to go any further tonight either, because if she had resisted I don't think I could've held myself back.

I slowly pull myself away from her and off of her and stand up from the bed, running my fingers through my hair. She sits her self up so she was sitting against the head of the bed, and looks at me with those tempting innocent eyes of hers.

"Don't look at me like that." I warn her, and she cocks her head to the side out of confusion.

"Like what?" She asks, smiling a little. She knows exactly what she's doing to me.

"Olivia you're making this harder for me than it needs to be." I say, turning away from her and walking over to her nightstand.

"That's what she said." She laughs, and I turn my head back to look at her, cringing at the joke.

"Very funny." I chuckle, shaking my head.

It's confusing how fast the atmosphere can change between us. Once second I am holding her tight in my arms while she cries, then we're yelling at each other, and then we makeout. Now we are making that's what she said jokes.

I've always adored how lighthearted she takes everything. It's weird, she's an overthinker with a yolo way about life. I've never met any one with that kind of personality before, but I am obsessed with it. It makes me want to learn more and more about her.

I begin to walk at of her bedroom, but her timid voice stops me in my tracks.

"Will you stay with me tonight Harry?" She asks nervously. I feel a wave of relief wash through me at her words. I wasn't going to stay with her if she didn't offered it, but I was hoping she would. I don't want her here alone after everything that happened.

I don't answer her, instead I walk over to the edge of the bed and look down at her. She had a look of sadness in her eyes, which broke my heart. She has been through so much in the last 12 hours. From me showing up to her party with another girl, to dancing in the streets, and then to that fucking asshole who hit her.

Don't even get me started on that prick. God damnit I would kill him in a split second if Olivia let me. I've never felt more angry in my life when I heard that phone call. Everything about me was just overcome with pure anger. My skin, my blood, my head, everything felt like it was going to explode.

As soon as I knew he left her apartment, it wasn't hard for me to figure out where he lived. Olivia is one of the most famous people in the world right now, so its not that hard to find out where her asshole boyfriend lives. I showed up to his place and didn't wait a second to shove my fist right into his face. About 10 times.

I did some damage on his, probably broke his nose. He was bleeding everywhere, but he deserved it. I made sure to wash all the blood off of my knuckles before I came to Olivia's. I knew if she saw me with blood all over my hands she'd freak out. Not only because she's a germaphobe but also because I knew she didn't want me going near Dylan.

"Do you have anything I can wear?" I ask her. I'd gladly sleep in skinny jeans if it meant I get to stay with her, but if she has something else to wear I'd take it.

"Uhm— well..." She says, getting out of her bed and walking over to her dresser. She pulls one of the drawers out and takes out a pair of grey men's sweatpants.

"Please don't tell me those are your boyfriends." I say, shaking my bed.

"No— they're umm.. well I like to buy men's clothes to sleep in." She says, looking down shyly. I tilt my head to the side and furrow my brows out of confusion.

"Why?" I laugh, walking over to her and taking the sweatpants.

"Dylan never really liked to give me any of his clothes. Plus they're comfier." She says, folding her arms across her chest.

She's always so cute when she's nervous.

I laugh before walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind me. The second I walked in, the smell of her overcame my senses. It was strong in the other rooms, but god it was everywhere in here. I guess this is where she puts her perfume on.

I struggle to get my jeans off, but eventually do. I slide the sweatpants up my legs and tie the jaw string so that they stayed in place. I was just wearing a plain black t-shirt, so I guess I'll just sleep in that.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Olivia already in bed under the covers, looking straight at me. I give her a small smile before walking over to the other side of the bed and climbing in, keeping my distance from her. I want to be careful with her, I can't fuck things up with her.

"Harry—" She starts, but stops herself.

"Hmm?" I ask, turning my head to look at her.

"You've been in love before, haven't you?" She asks, making my heart stop.

I shut my eyes for a second, taking in her question. God, she can read people.

Images of... her come flashing back. Images of her smiling, of her kissing me, of her laughing, crying. The image of her walking out, leaving me alone.

"Yes." I say truthfully. I have been in love. And she broke me.

"Did she hurt you?" She asks quietly, being careful not to step over any boundaries.

"Yeah." I answer shortly, looking down at my hands that were rested in my lap.

Olivia doesn't say anything, instead she reaches over to her nightstand and turns the lamp off, making the room go dark.

She then takes me by surprise when she crawls over to my side, resting her head on my chest and wrapping her arm over my stomach. She curls into me, and I don't hesitate to wrap my arms around her, bringing her closer to me.

"I won't hurt you." She says quietly, barely audible. I shut my eyes at the words, taking a deep breath in.

"I know."

vote and comment!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
15.7M 323K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
64.8K 1.1K 98
I run faster and faster. He's going to catch me. I let out a very girly squeal as I feel two sets of arms grab me slowing me to a halt. "That is no...
8.3K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...