๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ

By Dysasther

Zoe Narah Garcia, with a tough family situation and a rocky relationship about to shatter, she decides it's t... More

โƒ Chapter one - Prologue
โƒ Chapter Two - Lie
โƒ Chapter Three - Club
โƒ Chapter Four - E-boy
โƒ Chapter Five - Alright
โƒ Chapter Six - Offer
โƒ Chapter Seven - Casket
โƒ Chapter Eight - Home Sweet Home
โƒ Chapter Nine - Business
โƒ Chapter Ten - Doctor's Appointment
โƒ Chapter Eleven - Kitten
โƒ Chapter Twelve - One Of A Kind
โƒ Chapter Thirteen - Serrated Whip
โƒ Chapter Fourteen - No Matter What
โƒ Chapter Fifteen - Perfect
โƒ Chapter Sixteen - Corruption
โƒ Chapter Seventeen - Caught Red-handed
โƒ Chapter Nineteen - Happy Birthday!
โƒ Chapter Twenty - Bad, But Good
โƒ Chapter Twenty One - Coincidences
โƒ Chapter Twenty Two - Forever
โƒ Chapter Twenty Three - Productive Morning
โƒ Chapter Twenty Four - The Death Of Me
โƒ Chapter Twenty Five - Escape
โƒ Chapter Twenty Six - Fโ˜…cking prick!
โƒ Chapter Twenty Seven - Friend
โƒ Chapter Twenty Eight - Family Man
โƒ Chapter Twenty Nine - Ask
โƒ Chapter Thirty - So Much
โƒ Chapter Thirty One - Stalker
โƒ Chapter Thirty Two - Injured
โƒ Chapter Thirty Three - Achingly Beautiful
โƒ Chapter Thirty Four - Bad Feeling
โƒ Chapter Thirty Five - Under My Skin
โƒ Chapter Thirty Six - Lucky
โƒ Chapter Thirty Seven - Red Tie
โƒ Chapter Thirty Eight - Daddy Dearest
โƒ Chapter Thirty Nine - Epilogue

โƒ Chapter Eighteen - First Time

2.5K 146 19
By Dysasther

Did... oh, God, did I really just say that?

I swallowed again through a tight throat, arching brows as the knowledge of how to continue with this lacked there of.

Jerome, apparently - it was going to take a while to get used to the name - slowly slid the hand from my chin down the column of my throat, engulfing my neck almost completely.

"Are you ready, Narah?" He growled in my ear, taking into his mouth my earlobe.

A little mewl sound escaped me, the shot of pleasure going throughout my body, having me lean forward for more. "Yeah..."

"I want you to tell me exactly if you're ready, because I can't hold myself any longer," he explained slowly, flicking his tongue over my neck. "So?"

"I'm ready," I replied without hesitation. "Now will you do it?"

"Do what?"

I could just feel the smirk in his question as I retorted, "Here I thought you knew," I smirked, pressing my hand on his chest, just above his heart. "Pity, I guess you'll have to figure it out."

He wanted to play? Fine, I could play!

He chuckled a warm, deep sound that vibrated through his body, coming as a deep rumbling to the hand I had pressed on his chest. He towered over me, stepping in closer. His smell, oh, his intoxicating masculine smell had me inhaling as much air as I could, so my lungs would get filled with nothing but his aftershave.

I was so lost in his scent, I didn't even notice when he picked me up. However, I did feel that I was a few inches higher than earlier. His forearm had curled around my waist as he gripped my thigh with the other hand, lifting me off my feet in a nanosecond. I looked up at him, since we still weren't the same height, as both of my legs wrapped around his waist, my ankles linking at his back. As I tightened my hold around him, I just managed to feel the hard bulge straining behind his sweats.

"Lights on or off?" He inquired.

I looked at him a little dumbfounded, struck stupid mostly by my discovery. Then it dawned on me, "Off. I… uh…"

But there was no need for me to give a reason that he already headed in the direction of the light switch. Darkness flooded the room making it look like it was utterly black.

He carried me over to the bed like I didn't weight anything at all and he could see exactly what he was doing, then laid me gently on the soft surface. Wet strands of jet black hair fell down his face, shadowing his gorgeous features only more than the darkness already had.

However, the moonlight fell just perfectly in order to reveal his masculine beauty. As he hovered over me, engulfing me with his great body, I shifted strands of black hair behind his ear, so I could reveal intense, green eyes, filled with nothing but raw starvation.

He leaned into my palm, a great beast with such a intimidating appearence… seeming completely mesmerized by none other than me! His eyes glimmered into a minty green from the faint light, his gaze taking in my figure over and over again as if he were memorizing it. He was breathing heavily, unevenly, his eye twitching slightly again. He rose a shaky hand, touching my throat softly.

I inched up my jaw, inviting him in for more, but as I looked at him, I saw the tight lines of restraint that had been drawn so suddenly.

"Narah, I can't be gentle," he shook his head slowly, his brows lowering, "I'm too hungry to be gentle now…"

"I don't want gentle," I breathed, my other hand lowering down his spine all the way to the elastic of his sweats, "I want you."

Still seeming unconvinced, his thumb continued stroking my cheek soothingly, "Your first time it's supposed to be special."

"Who says it won't be?" I countered. When he didn't say anything further, I decided to make the official first move. I squeezed a hard butt cheek shamelessly as I pulled him down to my lips, barely brushing my mouth against his as I growled, "Jerome… I want you to fuck me. Not hold back."

At that moment, as Jerome's eyes flashed in the most sinuous manner, my whole body tingled with anticipation, excitement coursing through my blood. I slowly let go of him as I leaned back, challenging him with a raise of my brows.

He grinned widely, his white teeth sparking in the darkness. "Your wish is my command, kitten."

Now, of course, everyone had expectations from sex. That erotic way your partner could take off your dress, or pull you by the hips and grind himself against you just to tease you. Even rip your panties with your teeth and… have a meal from your… yeah.

I surely had some expectations after seeing some movies like After. But Jerome took those puppy thoughts and threw them out the window. Well… almost.

The change in him after I provoked him was visible. As he raised from above me and stood at the edge of the bed, he stared down my body like he was about to devour it. His gaze went from my face to my throat, to my breasts and my waist and my legs, taking in every single inch of sight. My feet tickled, my skin breaking into goosebumps every spot he was eyeing like a starved man… as if he were touching me.

"You'll regret saying that, however," he said in a darker, huskier voice that had me pooling between my legs.

He was down on me in a moment, his mouth slammed right on mine. Soft, warm lips that were so demanding and powerful took me by surprise, dominating my mouth, taking control without having me fight the submission one bit. I moved my mouth after his, following his lead, counting on his guidance not to fuck up.

Of course I had make out sessions before… but never like this. Javier was certainly… never like this…

I moaned deep in my throat as he lowered his hands on my waist. His touch was electrifying even through the silk gown I was wearing, his motions rough as they squeezed my waist. One hand lowered to my ass and squeezed so hard, another moan broke my lips apart. He took it as his invitation and entered my mouth with his tongue. I mewled like a child, digging my nails into his shoulders as I struggled to keep up with his rhythm.

But I lost it. And he stopped, pulled away. Scrunching my face, a little shamed I managed to fuck it up, I was breathlessly about to reach for him. Instead he reached for me.

He leaned over me and gripped the lace from the gown, the lace just above my breasts, "Such a beautiful gown," he said sorrowfully.

Before I could even comprehend what he was doing, he ripped the material in half in the middle to reveal my chest. He leaned down and admired my exposed breasts for the longest time, making me slightly uneasy at the thought that he was seeing something wrong.

On the contrary, the fascination he showed as he leaned down and kissed the swell of my breasts, then slowly circled my nipples with his fingers, teasing me more… he wasn't seeing anything wrong… he was seeing exactly what he wanted to see, exactly what he liked to see. The way his eyes bathed in my sight assured me of that.

He paused as he backed away, gathering the weight of my breasts in his huge hands. "Wonderful," he murmured.

My heart grew with warmth, my fingers curling in his hair. Softly, in a slow motion, he began pinching my hardened nipples, toying with them as they begged for attention. The shivers caused by the light pain, making me throb between my legs had me hissing in pleasure.

He liked that, I could see it. He watched me squirm, arch, push my breast into his hands as he kept toying with my nipples. And he surely enjoyed it all. The way he licked his lips as he watched my body move, the way those starved eyes followed my movement.

Even in the weakening pleasure… I felt powerful. His attention and fascination and admiration made me feel more than just comfortable, it made me feel alive. It made me feel powerful. And it made me realize… I was never going to feel like this with anyone else.

With that thought churning in my mind, I shoved every doubt and fear and everything out of my mind. I refused to waste this. I refused to waste having him for however long that was.

Maybe we didn't have forever, maybe we would thank to whoever was actually up there for even making this possible, it was something for later to figure.

Now it was time for sex.

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴
Jerome
┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

Oh, God, she was… lovely. So very lovely and wonderful and blessed…

She looked up at me with a pair of sparkly dark orbs as she pushed her head against the cushions, her chest pushing farther into my palms. The moans she made, the breaths she released, the mere part of her lips as she inhaled in a hiss and exhaled in the same manner… it all had me nearly on my knees. Hell, if I weren't against the bed, I would be on my knees.

At that moment, as I pinched her creamy nipples, the soft skin tightened at the tips, the bountiful weights heavy in my hands, she gripped the sheets impatiently. I was so bewitched by her… I damned well forgot I needed to get on with the sex. And she seemed to realize it, the reason answered to the why she pushed her heels in my ass.

Those eyes of hers rose to mine again through heavy lids, "Jerome," she pleaded, biting her lip, "I need you…"

"You do," I murmured, partly mischievous and proud about it, and partly unable to believe it. After telling her I was a killer, after telling her I couldn't do slow… she still wanted me.

Damn me!

Unclenching the sheets, her little hands lifted to the ripped ends of her gown. She held eye contact as she pulled with little force the gown apart, ripping it all the way down to her thighs where it ended.

"I want you, Jerome," she growled, gripping my hands on her breasts, "Now!"

Well, I couldn't deny her, could I?

Breaking out of my daze for good, I lowered down on her and latched my mouth onto one of her nipples. She cried out in pleasure, but not enough to intimidate me. Her nipple was hard as I pinched it with my teeth, wetting it with my tongue, munching and nipping at it, nursing like a child. Her hand curled and played with my hair as I raised my eyes to look into her eyes. Dark stare met mine head on, bottom, full lip drawn between white teeth.

Realizing I was favoring after a while, I released the nipple, but not without giving it a soft bite. It glistened with my saliva, reddened from the action it had part of. I found her other nipple after admiring her first, and gladly repeated, making sure not to leave the other one in the cold.

Narah's nails bit into my shoulders, while the other hand curled and uncurled in my hair, massaging me.

"Move lower," she begged, not hesitating at saying the words. Licking another red nipple, I traced my way down her ribs to her belly through kisses and soft skin nipping. She tasted so sweet and she smelled so refreshingly. 

Perfect was far from describing her…

Her both hands were in my hair when I kissed her belly button, and by the time I got at the top of her panties, tiny palms clenched my biceps as my hands squeezed her breasts.

I leaned my forehead on her hip, my knees digging into the floor with little aches as my shower went out the window. I couldn't do this… I couldn't wait any longer, I needed to be inside her!

I kissed the inside of her thigh gently, then her hip over the lavender colored lace. "I'm dying for you, Narah…"

"You have me, you're not dying," she assured in a breathy voice.

Wasn't she right, tho? I had her. In my arms. For the whole night. So I could have her every single way possible.

The grin spread on my lips as I took no halt in tearing apart her panties and revealing her slick folds. With her legs spread for me, her core glistened from the wetness I had brought her. Her skin was pink, a little to a dark pink, not creamy like her nipples. She was so beautiful, so bloomed… like a rose. My cock begged for entrance, but I quickly put it on break.

Now was Narah's turn for pleasure. My turn would come with hers…

The animal inside me didn't even bother with any thought dwelling. I opened my mouth and clasped it on her dampness. She immediately moaned out loud, holding tightly my hand on her breast.

Letting my tongue go on a wander through her folds, it smoothly slid to her core, trying to enter the narrow walls. She breathed heavily through her mouth, letting out little moans as I started licking and sucking her off. She shivered, her skin breaking into goosebumps all over her body. Her hairless navel pushed up at every lick, her hand intending to reach for my head.

I took over her sweetness and led her virgin clit to her very first orgasm. By eating her pussy with all I had, by teasing her breasts, by following those dark eyes of her as they watched my every move. I saw slight panic and tension for a moment, probably from the built of pleasure in her sweet spot. But she let the feeling in, contracting her muscles, clenching her thighs around my head so I wouldn't pull away in the best moment. She had left the waves wash through her so beautifully, the shuddering and the moans and the cries and the heavy breathing. The release traveled through her whole body as it erupted with all that satisfaction. That was how I was sure it had been her very first orgasm.

She had that glow of her first time.

And I didn't even have to rub her bud with my thumb or insert a finger in her tight core to make her come.

My beautiful Narah lowered her gaze to mine after her orgasm flew by, after I sucked her juices gladly and gave a last lick to the first great meal I had in weeks. Hell, the best meal I had my entire life.

Moving slowly, I raised up to her. I trapped her with my forearms at both sides of her head. Not that she'd attempt to run. She wouldn't get far anyways.

"Do you do that with every woman you like?" Her voice was breathy as she looked at me with glistening dark eyes.

"No, Narah," I leaned my forehead on her as I said darkly, "You're the only woman I ever liked." And frankly, I wasn't an idiot not to admit the truth. However, I didn't want to scare her.

"Is it going to hurt?" She asked quietly with a little swallow of nervousness.

I put my mouth to her temple as I said, "It is. The first time isn't a walk in the park."

She braced herself with a long inhale and nodded sternly, "Do it quick…"

I ran my fingers through her hair and nodded absently. Placing my mouth on hers, I whispered before drawing her into a kiss, "This is how you taste, Narah… so very sweet."

She gave into the kiss, her body tense from the expectation of the penetration. Knowing that wouldn't improve the feeling, I began slowly moving my fingers around her clit. In a weak pace, long movements, lingering touches. Little by little, her muscles tensed for a second release. I slid my middle finger inside her.

The moan she let out was one of surprise, her warm walls sucking inside my finger out of instinct. At that moment she grasped my shoulders with such force, it felt like she'd roll me over in bed. But that wasn't what she did. She held onto me as her body shivered with a second explosion. With a second orgasm.

This orgasm left her limp as the first time, weak and vulnerable, yet even more beautiful. In her aftershocks glow, she radiated rapture, the little, secret smile she wore one of great joy.

I kissed the corner of her lips as I said simply, "You're beautiful."

Thick lashes fluttered as she raised that dark gaze to me. Her eyes sparked like the universe, in a combination of colors that fascinated me every time I saw.

"You're handsome," she complimented back, kissing my mouth.

Taking it as my chance, I quickly pushed the tip inside her. Her eyes widened instantly as the barrier of her virginity was ripped from my length. I had lowered my pants when she was coming for me, so I could use her distraction as the right moment.

Her whole body was tense again, a little whine leaving her lips as my head fell besides hers, my breath punching out of me. I waited, afraid to move from her tightness and provoke her displeasure. Well, that was on one side. My other side urged me to pump in her like an animal and release. And then fuck her in other positions.

"It's-" Her warm voice was a little strained and gravel before she cleared it off to take a casual tone, "You're big…"

"And you're so fucking tight," I grumbled hungrily.

A long, stretched silence in which neither of us moved followed, but it didn't last longer than two minutes. Her hands raised on my back as she inhaled sharply, breaking the ice smoothly, "What do I do?"

"Don't think about it," I whispered in her ear, "Let your body take the lead."

And didn't she do just that? After long moments of little confusion and unsureness from her side, while I was still fighting myself from fucking her raw, her hips rolled with great surge against mine. The friction of her insides with my cock made me weak. Weak on my everything. I had a very hard time standing up.

"That," she moaned a little, "That felt good."

"Do you like it?"

She let the question out there as her hips rolled again, more sure now. My own hips gave in and pushed forward, my full length getting swallowed by her warmth. She moaned loudly, scratching my back.

"I like it," she mused hungrily, "I want more, Jerome."

Exhaling in a little relief, I kissed the side of her neck, "Thank fuck!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 79.1K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...
99.2K 1.9K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
22K 844 27
MAYA, a girl who goes through life with an unwavering smile-around other people that is. While juggling four jobs to support her father and a side ho...
3.2K 123 10
+++โœฆ+++ "Don't fucking toy with me, kitten." He whispered with a sly smile on his lips. "If I find out that you're lying to me, there's a small chan...