wrong one//g.d

By vi-writes

"i couldnt've forced myself to love you, gray-" "well im forcing myself to love you now, aren't i?" ~ y/n, be... More

author's note :)
a e s t h e t i c s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w en t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f or t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
s i x t y - f i v e
s i x t y - s i x
e p i l o g u e
author's note :')
a/n - july 2021

f i f t y - o n e

1.7K 35 35
By vi-writes

(y/n pov)

"You forgot again," you mumbled, making space in your suitcase for his swim trunks. He shut his suitcase.

"I have a lot of clothes, sweetheart," he mumbled, sitting on his suitcase. You looked at him.

"You're gonna break it."

"Are you calling me fat?" You rolled your eyes as he kissed your head once he stood. "Our flight's in three hours."

"Should we get going?" He smiled.

"Let's eat breakfast maybe?" You nodded. "You forgot, didn't you?"

"I'm just excited to get out of California." He chuckled and carried a suitcase down with him as you headed down the stairs. "What should I make?"

"Let's just have some fruit?" You nodded and headed to the fridge as he ran up to get the other one.

He joined you minutes later as you cut up the strawberries. He pushed himself up onto the counter and took a piece of the fruit from the cutting board. You glared at him. "Okay, fine, eat it from here; I won't even put it in a bowl," you said. He chuckled and you smiled, shaking your head as you moved on to the mango.

"You know," he started, "people are gonna find out now." You looked up.

"Find out?" He nodded and went to press his palm to your stomach. You pushed it away. "I'm wearing white-- you're gonna get strawberry juice all over it." He laughed.

"You have other shirts, I'm sure." You rolled your eyes. "Well, you know, we're gonna be on the beach and I'm sure there'll be people and yeah-- they're gonna see your stomach." Your eyebrows raised.

"Hm."

"Is that okay?" You looked up. "I mean I guess there's not much you can do except not wear a bathing suit." You smiled a little.

"It's okay, Gray," you whispered. "We can only keep it a secret for so long." He nodded as you picked up a piece of mango to put into your mouth.

"I won't do an announcement or anything." You nodded, appreciating it. "Our life isn't my job."

"Thank you." He leaned down to kiss you. "We should hurry up so we're not late," you whispered as he kissed you again.

"I can just book another flight--" you laughed and pulled away from him as he slipped off of the counter. "How about we get coffee on the way?" You nodded.

"Yes, please." You washed off the cutting board and knife as he double-checked your suitcases. You rinsed out your mouth and checked yourself in the mirror before joining him downstairs, your purse over your shoulder.

"Do you have our passports?" You sighed and nodded, checking one more time. "Okay, I'm gonna call E?" You nodded, sighing a little as you pulled on your shoes.

"Are you excited?" you asked as he pressed his phone to his ear. He rolled his eyes. "I'm excited." He chuckled a little.

"You better b-- hey, man, come get us?" You waited, rocking on your feet as Gray finished up with E. "Okay, he's on his way-- Elle's coming too." You smiled.

You waited for just a few moments longer before Ethan's car pulled up into the driveway. Gray pulled the suitcases down the porch as you locked up, knowing Elle and e/w would be stopping by a few times over the course of the next week to water your plants.

"Hey!" you cooed, getting into the backseat next to Elle. She looked up from the doll she had in her lap and grinned.

"Y/NN!" You smiled, doing up your seat belt once she pointed to her own, strapped over her and her car seat. "All by-self," she explained.

"You did it all by yourself?" She nodded. "Wow, look at you go; such a big girl." She giggled, proud of herself. Ethan and Grayson both got into the car in their respective seats.

"Come play date?" she asked you. She held up her doll and you turned to her as she handed it t you. "Dadd-y- play date?" she asked again as Ethan drove right by their house?"

"Y/N and uncle Gray are goin' on vacation, princess." She frowned at you as Ethan spoke. "Mhm."

"Gonna go too?" she asked. Ethan chuckled. "Gotta get toothb-ush, daddy!"

"No, no, angel, just them," he explained. She frowned some more. "We can go another time, okay?"

"Why?" she asked. "Wanna go too!"

"I'll take you next time, pumpkin okay?" She glared at Grayson as you laughed a little while looking out the window. "We can get your toothbrush and everything."

"No fair."

"Next time, Elle, okay?" you asked.

"Where going?" she asked. You smiled as Gray looked back at you. "Baby coming too?" she asked, pointing at your stomach. You nodded.

"Mhm, baby comes with me wherever I go," you explained. She nodded, understanding.

"Baby go with mama too," she said. You smiled. "Y/NN baby so tiny!" she giggled, pointing at you again. Your smile fell just a little as you pressed your hand to your stomach.

"Yeah, is it doin' alright?" E asked you. You looked up at him and met his eye in the rearview mirror.

"Don't refer to my child as an it, dude," Gray said. Ethan laughed as he drummed his fingers on the steering wheel, question forgotten.

"Okay, y/nn," Elle said, kicking her legs against the back of Ethan's seat. "Gotta play tomorrow, 'kay?" You smiled.

"Not tomorrow, but soon?" Her eyes widened.

"Not tomorrow!" You shook your head. "Hmph."

You were approaching the airport now and you and Gray looked at each other, excitement running through your veins. "Alrighty," Ethan said, stopping the car. He and E headed out back to get your stuff and you turned to Elle.

"No," she said before you could say anything. You laughed as you leaned over to press a gentle kiss to her head, realizing you'd forgotten to stop for coffee.

"I'll be back in a week." She teared up. "Awh, Elle, I'll be back, I promise."

"Gonna miss me?" You nodded.

"I'll call your daddy, okay?" you asked. "And we can talk on the phone?"

"Okay."

"Bye, honey." She frowned as she watched you get out of the car, You poked your head back in and her lip quivered a bit. She was really gonna miss you. Who else was gonna have tea parties with her? "Oh, you want this back, pumpkin?" you asked, handing her doll over. She stared at it before shaking her head.

"Keep," she whispered. "Miss Elle."

"Oh, pumpkin," Gray cooed from behind you. She began to cry now as Ethan pulled her out of her car seat.

"Maybe bringing you was a bad idea, hm?" he asked her, kissing her head. He set her down and she ran over around the car to grab at Gray's leg. He picked her up and squeezed.

"We'll call you and talk to you every day, okay?" She kissed his cheek and he put her down to run to you. Gray crossed his arms and watched as you crouched down to hug her.

"Play with Che-sea, okay?" she asked. You raised your eyebrows as you looked at the doll.

"Her name's Chelsea?" Elle nodded with a sniffle. You wiped at her cheeks as Ethan walked over to scoop her back up. "I'll play with her, don't worry."

"Okay."

"Bye bye, Elle," you said, smiling as Gray took your hand. She sighed and waved bye, head on Ethan's shoulder.

"Bye bye!"

The twins did their handshake before you began to walk to the doors, ready to get into the airport. You turned to wave bye to Elle one more time and pouted to see her crying as she waved. You waved back before following Gray in.

"Maybe we should go back, she's cry--"

"Y/N," Gray laughed. He kissed your head and shook his own.

By the time you'd boarded your flight, you were feeling fine, missing Elle the slightest as you pulled your seat belt on and over your only growing stomach. "I hope she's alright now," you whispered. Gray chuckled.

"I bet she's forgotten all about us." You smiled and shook your head, reaching up to kiss him on the cheek. He turned to press his lips to yours.

"Hm."

"And y/n?" You looked up at him as the plane took off.

"Yeah?"

"Happy one year anniversary."

---

"It's so beautiful here," you whispered, following him in.

"Just wait 'till you see our room, baby." You smiled, squeezing his hand. He chuckled as you waited for your taxi, to take you to your hotel.

"It's literally gorgeous," you hummed, getting in. Grayson spoke briefly with the driver before sitting next to you.

"Yeah, so are you." You rolled your eyes as you looked out the window.

You were quiet the whole way there and sighed when you had to get out of the car.

Gray paid the driver while you stood before the hotel entrance. "Ready?" he asked.

You headed to the receptionist to sign yourselves in. She smiled, looking up at you both, hand in hand, as she retrieved your key card. "Honeymoon?" she asked.

You and Gray looked at each other before nodding.

"Yes."

*****

AN// this is a little filler because ive been a litttlllleeee bit stuck but i wanted to include the ending somehow so here's that :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 86 33
"Grayson and I have an agreement that if we both are attracted by the same girl, we share her." -Ethan "And we're both attracted to you" - Grayson ...
160K 2.6K 48
You and the twins had been best friends ever since high school, when they get bullied, you always stand up for them, you hate seeing them sad. Later...
46.6K 1K 42
Just Imagine? ?some dirty ?some sweet ?some sad ☁I take requests and there will be regular updates☁
1M 19K 190
"You're mine now." ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️