The Boss

Oleh RoseLeAnnMoore

Lisa Jones have not had it easy. Being insecure about her weight and body have always been an issue for her... Lebih Banyak

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23

Epilogue

47.8K 2.2K 324
Oleh RoseLeAnnMoore

"You have got to be freaking kidding me" I said looking in the mirror. I blew out a deep breath and plopped down on the couch.

"What is wrong with you now Lisa.." Toyia said in a irritated voice while she was trying to curl her hair In the mirror. I cut my eyes at Toyia after seeing I was getting no sympathy today.

"You could be a little more ready to please since it is my wedding day you know" Lisa said with some attitude. Toyia stopped in mid curl and looked through mirror at me sitting on the couch.

"bitch please...you act this ain't your second wedding. Your chance to play the distress bride is OVER"

I couldn't help but smile thinking that this will be my second time marrying William. But I didn't care i could do it amillion more times. The first time was six weeks after London was born. Thanks to Williams inability to wait until Christmas to have the wedding as plan. They planned a little small wedding at a church that I go to regularly. Well that little wedding of twenty people turned into two hundred people in less than a week and a half notice. I wore the most beautiful white satin a-line gown that gave me a beautiful hour glass shape considering I had just had a baby six weeks ago. I never knew love like this could actually exist but I'm so glad God decided to let me experience it here on earth before I meet him one day. And even though I have technically had a wedding earlier this is the biggest wedding We had scheduled to have in Williams home country to have everyone scrutinize every single detail, including the this dress that seems to be a little to snug for comfort right now.

"So you know this wedding will be televised through out this country right? So if you could just entertain my craziness for a little while longer I would greatly appreciate it mam" I said standing up to look at the lace mermaid dress once again.

"Well let me just finish curling my hair then Ill look at the dress."

"I don't understand why you curling your hair anywhere....you know William got the best stylists in town to do our hair and makeup" Toyia stopped curling and turned around to look me in the face

"Now you know one thing I don't play about is my hair....nobody puts their hands in this head" Toyia said waving around that curling iron while she was talking. Just as Toyia had finished her statement The master suite door swung open and in walked Tiffany and my mother in law with little London in her arms. She had a lace dress with about a million ruffles with some shiny baby shoes. Every since London has made her entrance into the world her grandmother has spoiled her rotten. London awake and alert smiled at seeing me but didn't dare reach for me to get her from her grandmothers arm.

"Great thank God someone is here so this girl can complain to y'all" Toyia said now dabbing at her makeup

"Oh no what's the matter Lisa" Tiffany said rushing over to me with a worried look on her face.

"Yes what's wrong sweetheart" Williams mother said mirroring Tiffany's worried voice while sitting down on the couch and laying London on top off the blanket she laid next to her. London let out high pitch scream and giggled while playing with her toes. Everyone smiled and then went back to the task at hand.

"So what's the problem" Tiffany said

"Well my dress is to small and I just popped the zipper" I said turning around so they can see.

"Oh goodness that is a problem" Williams mother said looking at the dress.

"Well at least someone agrees with me hear." I said giving a evil at Toyia

"For Christ sake someone bring me a needle and thread. You just have to be sewn into the dress. It's not like your going to be in it that long anyway. You have a party dress for the reception remember."

"That is true" Tiffany said and I had to agree that did seem like the only logical choice at the moment. "Take the dress off a moment so I can see what I'm doing."

I wiggled out the dress and sat on the couch in my bra and underwear. "Hey mama's baby" I said picking up London and bouncing her on my lap she immediately started giggling and screaming.

"Man that girl has some lungs on her." Toyia said as she handed the dress back to me to try on. "Here"

I laid London back down and tried on the dress.

"Now turn around" Toyia said quickly sewing the dress up. "There now we ready....London you need your dress sewn up too." Everybody looked over to London and she just laughed like she caught the joke as well.

"This is one happy baby...she hardly ever cry" Tiffany said going to pick her up.

"Umm yes she does now don't let her fool you all." I said laughing

"Grandmama's baby is a good girl" William's mother said smiling in London's face and picking her up.

"Y'all ready?" I asked walking to the door thinking how much fun im going to have marrying my man again.

************

"So how does it feel being Mrs. Blake" William ask as he walked up and hugged me around the waist. We had been back from the wedding for hours now and I had just put London to sleep in her bassinet. It had been a long day; good thing The reception isn't until tomorrow. Considering how big the wedding was and with the massive amount of people it was best to make this a full weekend event. After everyone was off to their own room I changed into a t-shirt and tights to return to my motherly task of feeding and bathing London, and now that she was in a deep sleep i was looking down at her and listening to her light snoring.

"It feel pretty nice since this is my second time becoming Mrs. Blake again" I said looking up at William

"Are you complaining?" He asked with a arched eyebrow.

"Of course not....I could do it every week if you wanted me to" which caused William to laugh

"I should hold you to that" he said swatting me on the butt "today was very beautiful by the way. And of course the two most beautiful ladies in the world as well."

"Yes today was very nice. I still can't believe so many people came to the wedding like they did. And the amount of people outside was just crazy! It had to at least be thousands "

"Well that's to be expected you have to understand that us getting married is equivalent to the president in the United States. By tomorrow morning you could expect our picture to be on the front page of every newspaper miles and miles around."

"it's just hard sometimes to even grasp the fact that your really a "prince" and all. Your just regular old William to me."

"Hmmm just regular old William huh" he said letting one of his hands leave my waist and travel to my breast Squeezing and having his feel under my t-shirt.

"Oh no you don't" I said taking his hand from under my shirt. "We are not about to make love and London is right here next to us." I could already feel his Hardening penis on my lower back.

"I don't think she has any objections" he said looking down at her and putting his hand right back on my breast this time he took his left hand and begin slipping them in the waistband of the tights I was wearing. I could hold back the moan in my throat when he reach my clit and begin circling it.

"No but you refuse to let her stay with your parents the night so this is what you get" I said matter of factly trying hard to keep the second moan from coming out but failing miserably. Every since London's been born he has took on the over protective father roll to a whole new level. After leaving the hospital he would hardly let anyone hold her for too long. And I had to just beg him to let his parents keep her for the weekend. And even then he would call a million time to check up on her.

"So you mean to tell me you want let me make love to you on our honeymoon night?" William asked never stopping his ministrations.

"Exactly hmmm" I said leaning my head back on his chest and closing my eyes. I think he might just when this battle.

"That's not fair" he whispered in my ear before licking it and sucking on the earlobe. I knew I was goner then.

"But we might wake London up. You know how loud we can get sometimes" I said braking free of his hold and walking over our bed pulling the covers back making a last desperate attempt to punish him for his over the top protectiveness

"Well be quiet I promise" He said grabbing the waistband of my tights and pulling them down with my underwear. I'm not gone lie I was already soak and wet for him.

"You can only vouch yourself" I said playfully as he removed my shirt and bra. William only smiled begin removing his shirt and then went for his belt buckle.

"Let me do it" I said getting on my knees in the bed so I could be level with him standing up. I slowly finished unbuckling his pants and let them drop to the floor and next the boxer briefs.

I took his already semi hard penis in my hand and stroked it until it was rock solid. Taking my time using back and fourth motion watching the pre-cum trickle down the side. His baby maker was quit impressive.

"Having fun are we?" William ask with a smirk looking down at me and my friend

"Yes very much so" I said smiling back up at him . He leaned down and gave a kiss that had me seeing stars. I could tell he was enjoying this little for play because his breathing became elaborate.

"Turn over" he commanded and I did as I was told. Getting on my knees I laid my head on the pillow in front if me.

"God I could never get enough of you" William said leaning his head back pumping something serious into me. I was trying my best to keep screaming into pillow cause there is noway in hell I could just lay here quiet and say nothing.

"Oh my God...don't stop"I chanted as I came all over him for the second time. William laid on the bed and I climbed on top and begin riding him like a horse. By the time we were threw we were tired and very satisfied.

"I love you so much baby" William said before kissing me on the forehead. As I laid on his chest. Words couldn't express how much emotion and love I had for and the beautiful little angel we both created together. I thanked God everyday for them because I truely begin to live when I have the experience of being a mother and wife. Just as we both was about to close our eyes there was a sniffle followed by a crying soon after.

"I think London needs to be changed" I said rolling over to close my eyes and snuggle under the covers "Look like you need to be getting to it Daddy since cant nobody keep her but you"

"I don't mind changing any diaper for my little princess" William said, I felt the bed dip as he got out. I must be the luckiest women in the world. I thought before falling into a deep sleep.

---------------------------

THE END....

Thank you guys so much for reading my first book...I hope you really enjoyed and let me know what you thought of the book over all.

COMMENT-VOTE-FAN :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.6M 77.3K 37
Scarlett Jones is just an average women who is in need of new job because her current boss is harassing her and work and threaten to fire her if she...
278K 12.4K 32
Skylar, a plus size girl fell in love with her boss Sane Berkly, a sexy bachelor and the CEO of a fortune 5 company. Things became complicated when...
695K 28.8K 45
Diana Parker is 25 and a very wicked woman. She uses her words to penalise you and dominate you. She's feared upon by everyone and that's how she lik...
153K 6.4K 30
Marie knows she is beautiful and she just thought men couldn't handle her. She was too much for them. Until her one night stand with Tanner Ayers. ...