π…π„π„π‹πˆππ† π„ππˆπ‚β”β”β” sh...

By defectivedorito

one night. that was all it took for kiara chase and clary fray to jump ship from thier mundane lives to a wor... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ. π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘π‘’π‘™π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓. π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑖𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘›π‘‘
𝐀𝐂𝐓.𝐈 𝑀𝑒 π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘£π‘’
001. wonderful world
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐒.━━━ teen spirit
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐒𝐒.━━━ first blood
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐯.━━━ circling crows
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯.━━━ fanged flowers
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐒.━━━ rabbit hole
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐒𝐒.━━━ mistook choices
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.━━━ heeled hearts
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐱.━━━ history repeating
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱.━━━ dream team
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐒.━━━ smile more
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐒𝐒.━━━ angelic disguise
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒.━━━ bad dreams
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐒𝐯.━━━ war machine
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐯.━━━ sharp objects
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐯𝐒.━━━ flickering candle
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.━━━ last dance
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐒𝐱.━━━ show off
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱.━━━ children please
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐒.━━━ sparkling silhouette
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒.━━━ painted innocence
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒.━━━ siblings, eh?
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐯.━━━ teething babes
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯.━━━ wrong business
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒.━━━ lost demons
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒.━━━ wonderland lied
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.━━━ cheap cocktails
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐱.━━━ hold me
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐱.━━━ in memorial
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒.━━━ rebirth
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒.━━━ falling in & out

𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒.━━━ pale gods

7K 228 69
By defectivedorito

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Dead Man's Party"

A/N: *coughs*;) 

" 'Well pardon my manners
But something about you turns me to a savage' "

Meanwhile in the Hotel Dumort, Simon was having a long make out session with Camille , leader of the New York vampire clan. He was encantoed of course, Simon felt really high in the moment, he loved Camille... no that can't be right... he was being held hos...something. Nothing else seemed to matter to him, not Clary, not Kiara or the wanna be blonde who... Damn it, who cares? He just has to do as Camille says. Camille will make it all better.

"Would you like to help me?" Camille asks silkily, licking the blood red lips and caressing Simon's face. Her talon-like nails itched to rip out his carotid artery. Simon looked at her with a dazed and longing face.

"Yes. Anything." Simon absentmindedly leaned nearer to Camille, she smiled mischievously and lifted his chin up with one of her glossy black nails.

"Could you tell me where to find the Mortal Cup?" Camille's question seemed to eco in Simon's head. He tried to think about something else but was fighting a battle, lost ages ago, Camille needed his help but he shouldn't say anything but it won't hurt  to tell, will it...

"I wish I could... but I don't know."

Camille hid her annoyance as quick as it came, "Clary knows, she and the halfling know where it is." Camille persisted.

"No, she doesn't and what's a halfling? Is it like a hobbit? Lord of the Rings, ya know..." Simon smiled drunkenly as they lean in to kiss again, Camille pulls apart from the kiss and finds the pulse of the mundane. Human life, so fragile that they hang on a thread.

"The other one, my sweet caramel." Camille cooed. "Grey eyes, brunette and smells like burnt matches."

"Kiara?"

"That's right. Now, what if they didn't tell you?" Camille grilled on.

"No. That's not it." Simon shakes his head and found his words very amusing. "Why do you think we went to the City of Bones? They're trying to find a way to remember, but they said it's like someone erased their whole past. Some kind of spell or something." Camille hisses and leaps up from the couch they were lying on. Her fangs were bared, forgetting that Simon was still there, she curses to herself.

"Damn, Magnus Bane." Camille spat before striding across the room to the counter.

"What's a Magnus Bane?" Simon drawls, finding the scenario very funny that he half suppressed a giggle. Camille takes a pitcher filled to the brim with thick, dark red liquid, from the counter and fills a glass of it before turning back to her hypnotized victim. As if nothing had happened, Camille smiled with feigned sweetness. 

"Nothing, darling." Camille raises a the glass of what Simon assumed was blood. "Bloody Mary? Original recipe." So they drank, Camille enjoying her mundane toy, while poor Simon kissed her hungrily without a care in the world. Unaware of the plot unravelling beneath their feet, where three Shadowhunter's lurked and the two up above waiting to make their move. Camille and Simon continued to make out. Camille bit Simon' lower lip and invited the beads of blood blossoming, from the cut. Simon drunken and dazed, against his will, left a trail of kisses on Camille's neck, nipping it and tasting her bitter sweet blood.

The tall building loomed over the two of them as they looked up. On first glance, the Hotel Dumort looked indifferent to the rest of the buildings packed in the area. Though while the others showed some sign of life, the hotel was seemingly abandoned; its walls dark and cracked and it's windows were boarded up, while the doors were bricked in. Probably to keep the sun light out, Kiara thought. 

She and Alec ditched the van earlier on, because Alec said the noise would give a vampire's enhanced hearing, a heads up of their arrival. Kiara spied a loose and tattered banner hanging from the roof. 'Hotel Dumont: Live your way now... and forever'. Though someone had painted out the 'N' in 'Dumont' and replaced it with an 'R'. "How do they get inside?" Kiara asked in a low voice.

"They fly," Alec said, and indicated the roof of the building. Kiara struggled to see it as it once would have been in its former grandeur. No time for sight seeing though. 

"Well I didn't do 'flying' in Shadowhunter studies, so where's the best of the Lightwoods, at." Kiara rubbed her palms.

"I'm right, here." Alec searched her face, confused.

"I was talking about Izzy." 

A familiar laugh chimed in the dingy, garbage strewn sidewalk. Kiara whipped her head around and grinned at the newcomer. Isabelle, appeared out of the shadows and beamed at the pair. She had changed her outfit since they last met, now she wore short red dress that hugged her curves and sported a pair of terrifying 6 inch heels. 

"I think Alec's in denial." Isabelle smirked.

"No, I'm not," Alec protested, " Anyways, Izzy I got your text but where exactly, is the entrance?"

"Follow me."

 The three of  them proceeded cautiously, Kiara had been battling the urge to slam her head on the wall, since her headache refused to go away. Occasionally, her chest seemed to tighten or her hands became stiff and frozen in mid action. Kiara prayed nothing would happen while they were still here. Before she knew it they were inside; faded paint, peeled off the walls and the air was stuffy and damp. Pipes lined the walls, snaking their way ahead.

 "It's an old meatpackers' service entrance." Isabelle explained, "If we go back there..." Isabelle pointed to a metal ladder, fixed onto the wall, going upwards. "We come up into the basement of the Hotel Dumort. Perfect, right?" Isabelle said with a little pride, "We distract the vamps, Clary and Jace have time to find Simon."

"Okay." Alec said simply, shrugging his shoulders. Isabelle frowned, disappointed at his lack of appreciation.

 "Okay? It was hard work interrogating Meliorn to get this intel." Isabelle stood up to her brother, who smiles sarcastically.

"Great job, Izzy." Alec jerked his head to indicate something that glittered on Isabelle's dress. "You have faerie dust on your dress." 

Isabelle hastily, patted it off and Kiara caught a whiff of crushed berries, herbs and pine. 

"And I hate being the distraction." Alec complained ducking under the low doorway. 

"Is there anything you don't hate?" Kiara groaned.

"Well ,I don't hate it, when you shut up."

"There was no need to be hurtful."

 Alec didn't say anything and went ahead, Kiara kept quiet and she and Isabelle followed in suit. "You know, you'd be a lot happier if you weren't so freaking repressed." Isabelle said scathingly. 

Alec ignores her and starts checking out the next room.

 "Alec? Hello?" Alec dragged her last word. Kiara distances herself away from the bantering siblings, she didn't want to get into it. 

Two floors above however, Camille sniffs the air, the scent was strong, her senses picked up on high alert and she leapt from the couch. "What? Come back." Simon complained, Camille snarled.

"I smell angel blood."  

"You're really not gonna talk to me, are you?" Isabelle ploughed on.

"That's because you have no idea what you're talking about." Alec countered.

"But I do. You're hiding from yourself, not me. You have feelings, whether you like them or not, Alec." Kiara caught the last part, well of course Izzy would know.

"This is not the time or the place, Izzy." Alec gripped a second metal ladder leading upwards.

"I don't know. Looks pretty smooth so far." Isabelle followed her brother, Kiara was about go up herself when a surge of pain flooded her head. Kiara bit her lip so she didn't cry out, glistening drops of blood set like dew on her lips. Her hands clawed deep into the roots of her hair as if trying to numb out the pain. But it pummeled her head mercilessly, telling her to give up.

"Ki, what's taking you so-- by the Angel--  Alec!" Isabelle called out to her brother and they watched fearfully.  Kiara gasped and fell to the floor, blood trickled out of her nose and cold sweat beaded her forehead. Kiara vaguely made out Isabelle and Alec rushing towards her but she wasn't there anymore.

"What's that?"

"Werewolf fangs, good for digestion. Want one?" Kiara laughed and barely winced when Magnus inspected her injury.

"Eww." Kiara grimaced and scrunched up her nose. "An werewolves aren't real."

"Of course they are, the Moon children, Vampires, Warlocks and Seelies, they're real and thriving." Magnus, looked up at Kiara, "I'm afraid, it's going to hurt but it will be over soon."

"I'm 8, not  a baby." Magnus chuckled at her words and his cat eyes emerged, blue pulses of energy sparked in his hands and he waved them over her ankle. Kiara watched, fascinated.

 "Can I do that too?"

"All in good time, Kitten," said Magnus, with a final flourish, he stopped the spell and Kiara's ankle was as good as new. 

"Magnus..."

"Yes?"

 "Why are we like this?"

"I'll tell you soon." 

"You keep saying that." Magnus smiled sadly at the child before him.

"Sometimes knowledge, isn't always good for you, Kiara." 

"Ki! Kiara wake up, please wake up."

"Alec, her iratze... what the--?" Isabelle was cut off when Kiara gasped and sat up, immediately, drinking in cool draughts of air. It took her a moment to remember where she was and why she was there. Someone was holding her close, while another held her hand tightly. Kiara blinked and stirred restlessly on the spot. 

The whiff of laundry detergent, leather and mint brought her back to her senses, Isabelle was gripping her hand painfully, her dark eyes scanning Kiara's face worriedly. While Alec was next to her holding her supportively. She hated the fact that she kept blacking out and falling all over the place, like she was weak. 

This wasn't her, looking after others was her job. A dim golden light caught her eye and she watched the healing rune on her shoulder, fade back into her skin. Kiara frowned, neither of the Lightwood siblings held a stele.

"What happened?"

"You fell." Alec said simply.

"I know that but what... oh." Kiara sniffed and wiped the dried blood from her nose and licked her lips. "

"Did you see something? Are your memories coming back?" Isabelle questioned, she  stood up and held out her hand but Kiara shook her head and stood up alone. 

"Yes..." 

"And..?" Alec looked at her expectantly.

"I believe you were the one who said 'now is not the time or place'." Kiara quoted; ergo, dismissing the topic. Alec rolled his eyes in annoyance. Ergh why does he look so... nope, no, no, no. Stop thinking.

"This is different."

"Possibly, but it's also my decision. If that isn't enough for you, consider the fact; I'm pretty sure my blood, practically announced our arrival." Kiara argued, flicking her eyes to the ceiling.

"That's it, Izzy take her back, I'll manage on my own." Alec said exasperatedly.

"No way I'm leav-"

"I'm staying, you-"

"Fine! Just.. you," unable to find words he pulled Kiara next him, not too gently either. "You are not fighting, if it comes to that just run!" 

Kiara didn't agree to his terms, she just nodded so he'll stop glaring at her. 

"Good." Alec said satisfactorily, he went up the ladder again this time Isabelle waited until Kiara had gone up first. Finally, according to Isabelle, they were on the right floor. The only exit was a door at the of the room.

"This must be the way." Isabelle, opened the door, only for a group of vampires to find the intruders. They snarled and lunged, the three of them pressed themselves against the door to barricade it. The vampires pounded on the door, the noise attracting more to their location. Good the plan was working. Now they just had to stay alive. 

"Well, not that smooth." Isabelle said, regrettably. Alec, was hastily searching for his stele and was cursing under his breath. 

 "Any day now." Kiara hissed, impatiently.

"Yeah, if you hold the door still, it might be a lot easier!" Alec tried to draw a rune on the door but the door shook dangerously and he grunted in frustration. 

"It's not taking it." Alec struggled to keep the door shut.

Kiara flipped one of her kindjals into her hand and slices off, a pipe from the wall. Deftly, she slides it through the door handle, for a temporary hold.

"Whoever said, 'The pen is mightier than the sword', was an idiot." Isabelle said, taking out a seraph blade, while her golden whip uncurled from its bracelet form.

"Tell that to Percy Jackson." Kiara commented, "Also..." She took out her other kindjal, "Edward Bulwer-Lytton, meant well, when he said that." 

Alec and Isabelle looked at her in absolute confusion.

"Who's Percy Jackson?" Isabelle asked. "A Shadowhunter?"

"Err.. close, instead of part angel he's... Nevermind. He's a fictional character."

"And he fights with a pen?" Alec scorned.

The vampires behind the door pounded relentlessly and it shook violently. It was going to give away any moment, now."

"Do you think they know where we are?" Isabelle said playfully.

"That's the idea, right?" Kiara readied herself.

 "How long do you think we have to distract them for?" Alec strung a arrow and aimed for the door.

"Ten more minutes." Isabelle answered, flicking her whip. Alec glanced at her in disbelief.

"Ten minutes? Are you kidding? We're liquid lunch in five."

"I give myself 10 more seconds." Kiara shrugged, " You know-- after you two, valiantly sacrifice your lives for me." 

"I like her, can we keep her? Isabelle asked Alec, he simply focused on the door.

 "Fine," she groaned, "let's distract them."

"So let's distract them." Kiara agreed.

"You're not fighting." Alec said, angrily. Kiara, stared at him reproachfully. No one, tells her what to do.

"Watch me." 

Before he could retort, the door burst open and vampires flooded in. Somewhere above, Clary and Jace were making there way to Simon, while vampires darted towards the area of disturbance. Three, vampires came in first, one spotted Alec's bow and ducked behind some machinery. The second was immediately shot by an arrow and went up in flames, Alec strung  arrow after arrow to the incoming crowd.

 Isabelle slashed with her whip, the metal; acid to all of demon blood and it caught the third vampire by the neck and brought him to her feet. Isabelle plunged her seraph blade, into his chest. Without hesitation, Kiara darted to the right and leapt at one vampire, she reached for Kiara's throat but halted in surprise to find a kindjal in her chest. Like Kiara's other kills, the flames were silvery white.

When two more tore towards her, Kiara lost sight of the Lightwoods. Kicking at one's knees, so he stumbled while beheading  the other. Before the fallen vampire could rise, Kiara stabbed it in the heart, she barely noticed that a single vampire was sneaking up behind her. Kiara turned around just in time but when she readied herself to kill him, she was already beaten to it. When the flames cleared, Isabelle stood before her. Her dark hair was wild and blood darker than normal blood tainted her body. 

"Can't let you have them all." she said, dashing a vampire against the wall with her whip. They fought their way back to Alec, the crowd of vampires thinning, some retreated but more took their place. Kiara gained claw marks on her neck, where a vampire attempted to rip her throat out.

"This would be a cool way to die." Kiara grinned when the three of them, stood together again. Alec now shot four arrows at a time and had to scrounge for more from where the fallen vampires stood once. Something stirred in the corner of the room, the vampire who hid earlier speeded towards Isabelle; whose back was turned.

"Izzy!" Kiara knew she couldn't run in time, she threw one of her kindjals, it spun in the air. Swiftly, catching the vampire in the spine, straight through the heart. Isabelle beamed and Alec looked lost for words.

"We are definitely keeping you," Isabelle turned to the the remaining vampires, "Keep coming, boys."  

:/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.4K 25
Alec Lightwood is 21 years old and has promptly been arrested for being complicit in a group assault on a older gentleman that tried to commit rape o...
324K 7.4K 36
Almost seventeen years before Clary Fairchild came into everyone's lives, a young girl around one year old showed up on the steps of the New York Ins...