𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢.━━━ siblings, eh?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Reunion"

"Okay- okay- okay? There is no need to panic, right? It's not like, Alec just shrunk into a helpless, fur ball of a kitten and you're surrounded by complete strangers."

Kiara muttered to herself, while collecting all of Alec's arrows and slinging a full quiver and his bow, over her shoulder. A few party-goers eyed her warily and sent her hostile stares, at the sight of the bow and quiver. Ignoring them, she picked up Alec; he finally stopped trying to separate himself from her and simply watched his surroundings or inspected himself, curiously. Flicking his tail from side to side. Kiara placed him on her shoulder and he nestled on the crook of her neck.

"Someone's getting comfortable." Kiara said loftily, she weaved through the crowd, looking for any sign of Clary, Jace or Isabelle.

"Meow"

"Sorry, I don't speak cat. Hey! Quit squirming, Alec!" Kiara shifted uncomfortably on the spot. Alec seemed to have some mad desire to crawl into her hair and was tugging strands of hair and hopping on her shoulder. Kiara winced, her bad shoulder throbbed irritably. "Alec, please stop, I' trying to- no I'm not dancing with you!" Kiara added to a werewolf, who wouldn't stop following her. Kiara spotted a staircase at one end of the room and decided she'll have a better view. If she can find Magnus, he could turn Alec back. Kiara was about to take another step, when a hand gripped her wrist and pulled her back. Kiara collided with the same, bare-chested werewolf from earlier. He growled at Alec (who hissed, from behind Kiara's ear) and his flexed his claws.

"Brought your pet?" Kiara tried to pull away but he tightened his grip, bruising her skin. "I didn't know you liked cats, Ki.'" Kiara stopped struggling and peered at the werewolf's face, more closely.

"Aiden?" Kiara asked, recognizing her old flame. Amazing, my ex is a werewolf.

A/N: Teen Wolf, anyone?

"The one and only." He grinned, "Ethan's here too, if you were wondering but he's occupied." He added slyly.

"I wasn't... look I really can't stop to chat-"Aiden, brushed a stray strand of hair, off her face and inched closer. Kiara caught the stench of alcohol reeking from him and backed away. Oh great, he's drunk, too. "You're drunk, I'm impatient. Not a good mix."

"I don't care. I don't care. Get it? I don't care... How did you- how did you get this?" Aiden said sluggishly, pointing at her healing rune. Kiara sighed; she really hated it when it came to this.

"How did you break your nose?" Kiara asked, making Aiden frown.

 "What's- that supposed to me-"Kiara cut him off by punching him across the face. Crack. Aiden slumped down, against a graffiti vandalized pillar, dazed. A little stream of blood, running down his nose. He squinted his eyes and got back up on his feet.