EUTHANASIA โ‡พ R. REYES & C. GR...

By voidgrimess

๐„๐”๐“๐‡๐€๐๐€๐’๐ˆ๐€ | "to suffer without death." Her life was simple until a ship fell from the sky. STAND... More

๐‘ฌ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ
ACT ONE
i. | a murderer from space
ii. | "yu gonplei ste odon"
iii. | a pathetic fight
iv. | "i usually am bored"
v. | explosions in tondc
vi. | "you are my people"
vii. | sacrifice is the price of war
viii. | the aftermath of war
ix. | accidents happen
x. | peace summit
xi. | "i cant let you start a war"
xii. | life isn't fair
xiii. | the power of riots
xiv. | escaping arkadia
xv. | "lincoln is dead"
xvi. | "raven is not raven"
xvii. | people come and go
xviii. | bobs your uncle
xix. | perverse instantiation
xx. | the kill switch
ACT TWO
xxi. | nightblood
xxii. | the ascension ceremony
xxiii. | "from the ashes we will rise"
xxiv. | skaikru's selfishness
xxv. | avoiding an all out war
xxvi. | "pain, chaos, death"
xxvii. | god's complex
xxviii. | falling harder for you
xxix. | "they're not coming back"
xxx. | fighting to the death
xxxi. | saving octavia
xxxii. | the long road to survival
xxxiii. | return to the lab
xxxiv. | the end of the world part i
xxxv. | the end of the world part ii
ACT THREE
xxxvi. | a series of events
xxxvii. | the new enemy
xxxix. | "blodreina, the red queen"
xl. | the miners hostages
xli. | "who is madi?"
xlii. | a talk
xliii. | the start of a war
xliv. | the woman who was addicted
xlv. | the dark year
xlvi. | old wounds
xlvii. | the last day on earth
xlviii. | "it's gone"
ACT FOUR
xlix. | "may we meet again"
l. | the second chance
li. | planet alpha
lii. | welcome to the new life
liii. | "kneel or die"
liv. | sanctum and its mysteries
lv. | "i just miss my brother"
lvi. | a weird day
lvii. | "clarke's dead"
lviii. | revenge
lix. | "goodbye, natrona"
lx. | the same proposal
lxi. | wonkru
lxii. | begone shiedheda
ACT FIVE
lxiii. | a new start
lxix. | flames of our past
lxx. | reactor problems
lxxi. | "seem like aliens to me"
lxxii. | "there is no commander"
lxxiii. | justice
lxxiv. | "the old way, my way"
lxxv. | helping the dead
lxxvi. | a bloody mess
lxxvii. | accused of being the villain pt. 1
lxxviii. | accused of being the villain pt. 2
lxxix. | back to the defaults
lxxx. | "i forgive you"
lxxxi. | no rest for the wicked
lxxxii. | the key to transcendence
lxxxiii. | diving deeper
lxxxiv. | not enough time in the world
lxxxiii. | a grave for me, a grave for you
epilogue.

xxxviii. | the savior

1.6K 87 16
By voidgrimess

␈♔␈

FALO WOKE UP TO A WOMAN AND CLARKE TALKING TO EACH OTHER. She groaned in pain, rubbing her temple from what the rock did to her forehead. Falo cracked her neck, the relief of her muscles relaxing satisfied her greatly.

"When a fascist government tried to take my home, I wanted blood, too, and I got it." the woman spoke to Clarke. Falo furrowed her eyebrows. What the hell did that mean? She knew that whatever a government was, it was no longer here.

Someone spoke through the radio the woman had attached to her hip. "We're at the lake now. Heading due north." they informed the woman in charge.

Realization hit Falo. This woman was from the world before the nuclear bombs waged by A.L.I.E destroyed the world. How they were so young and how they survived for so long amazed Falo.

"No one else has to die today," the woman smiled. "You tell me what I want to know and we can come up with an arrangement that works for all of us. Sound like a plan?"

Clarke didn't answer. Falo instantly caught on to what Clarke was doing.

"Hey, Diyoza, this one is awake." a man in a black suit shouted over to her.

"Okay, what's your names?" Diyoza asked, directing the question towards Falo. She didn't answer, so Diyoza sighed.

The man crossed his arms. "Maybe they don't speak English."

Diyoza squinted her eyes on the women. "Oh, they speak English, alright. They just want us to think otherwise so we'll talk freely and reveal something to them," Diyoza sighed. "Every time the radio goes off, the blond one looks at it," Diyoza picked up the radio. "She's tracking our movements. That's all she cares about. Neither of you wanna talk, that's fine. Don't talk, but we'll see how you feel when we find who you're protecting."

Falo glared at Diyoza, not uttering a single word.

"Change of plans, ladies and gents," Diyoza spoke into the radio. "No more prisoners. Shoot to kill."

_____

FALO CLOSELY LISTENED TO DIYOZA'S RADIO. If they found Madi at all, it would be bad because they would kill Madi and that would only send Falo into a deep spiral which was something no one needed right now. So when, Diyoza's men said they found a little girl running to a cave, Falo spoke.

"Stop!"

Diyoza smirked. "She speaks."

"Leave her alone." Falo cried. Clarke closed her eyes.

"How many others are in the woods?"

"Just us three, I promise. Tell him to not shoot her, please."

Diyoza held the radio to her lips. "Fire at all." she ordered.

"She went behind those twin rocks!" a man shouted from the radio. "Falk, take her on the other side."

Clarke widened her eyes. Madi was being smart right now, but it might as well get her killed. "She's leading them into a trap."

Diyoza didn't move an inch.

"Listen to me! If they don't stop right now, those men will walk right into a trap!" Clarke shouted in desperation for Diyoza to stop.

A man spoke up. "I believe her."

"It's the truth!" Clarke hissed. "If you let her go, I'll tell you everything!"

Diyoza pursed her lips, bringing the radio to her lips. "All units stand down, now."

Relief washed over Falo. Madi was going to be safe.

_____

"COLONEL, WE HAVE FIVE MORE HOSTILES. AT LEAST ONE IS ARMED," a man spoke into the radio. "Are we still playing nice?"

Shocked, Falo stared at the radio. She was at a loss for word's. Could it have been Octavia, or even Raven? Or were there more survivors from Praimfaya? Falo cursed in her head, she wished they didn't arrive when they did.

"Find out where they are and reinforce their position, but not you McCreary," Diyoza spoke into the radio as she turned to Clarke and Falo. "What did I tell you if you lied to me?"

"I didn't lie! I told the truth!" Clarke protested, fear striking her face as her hands shook and her voice cracked.

Diyoza suddenly punched Clarke in the face. Falo gasped, lurching forward as her lips parted in shock. "Take them outside. Use the collar." Diyoza ordered.

Falo's stomach churned. Whoever was outside just earned Clarke and Falo some torturing, and the worst part was that not even Clarke or Falo knew what was happening. They were innocent in all of this mess.

"I thought you'd never ask." McCreary grinned from ear to ear.

The man in the black suit held his hand out to Diyoza, his eyes full of pity. "Colonel, they're cooperating."

"Which is why they'll live. Their friends on the otherhand. . . they killed four of ours," Diyoza snapped at the man. "It's time to even the score."

_____

"HIT THEM AGAIN."

Electricity shot through them. Falo fell to the ground, her breathing coming out in shallow and bated breaths, her face covered in beads of sweat and blood from McCreary beating her and Clarke almost to death.

Clarke was on the ground next to Falo, but she was more in shock than Falo was. Clarke hoped whoever caused this torture that they would save her and Falo.

"I don't even know who these people are." Clarke whispered.

The collar shocked them both again. Falo writhed on the ground, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. The pain was excruciating, it was nothing compared to anything else she went through in her life.

When it stopped, Falo coughed up spurts of blood. Clarke scooted closer to Falo and pulled her head into her chest. "It's gonna be okay." Clarke whispered to Falo.

Falo nodded.

Lights from the rover blinded Falo and Clarke, before the engine turned off and the vehicle halted to a complete stop inches away from them.

"Madi." the two whispered in unison. The passenger door opened and out came a tall figure. Falo tilted her head in confusion.

"Unarmed!" the man said. Falo widened her eyes as the familiar voice sang in her head. "I just wanna talk."

Tears broke from Falo. She was so happy to see Bellamy Blake. He made it to space, that meant the others did, too. Falo almost smiled.

"Talk?" Diyoza scoffed. "Give me one good reason to not kill you where you stand."

Bellamy held his hands up. "How about I give you two-hundred-and-eighty-three?" he offered. "That's how many of your people are going to die if you and I can't make a deal right now."

Bellamy approached a crestfallen Clarke and Falo laying on the ground. He looked down at them, before Diyoza stopped him.

Two-hundred-and-eighty-three lives for two?" Diyoza smirked. "They aren't that important, are they?" she asked.

"They are."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 17K 70
-.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ | ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ , ...
3.1K 112 8
"๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต" "๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ?" raven reyes x fem!oc the 100 (s1-s?)
534K 19.8K 57
โ€• ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’‡๐’๐’๐’‚๐’•. โ i knew i was in trouble when i first heard her laugh and my heart danced at the soun...
3.9K 267 25
you slowly realise you weren't meant to save the world. you were meant to destroy it. the 100 ( season 1 - tba ) fem!oc ๐’™ be...