Married to a Prankster

By TaeMyGawd

Jungkook is the CEO of a gaming company named MindCraft. Taehyung and Jimin are two jobless people who drive... More

1. Prologue
2. Bunny boy
3. The CEO of MindCraft
4. Hard day
5. New friends
6. New idea
7. Meeting Harabeoji
8. Day three
9. On the way
10. Ringing
11. Waking up
12. Marriage Proposal
13. Accident and Scouting offer
14. Background
15. Family histories
16. Drunk
17. I am doomed
18. Guests
19. Nicknames and Advice
21. Engagement
22. I love the company
23. Sexy Two-Shoes
24. Epiphany
25. What's going on?
26. Mr. Jeon to the rescue
27. Photos
28. Morning note
29. New flat
30. T-That's.......
31. Older Brother
32. Missing
33. Soulmate, my butt!
34. All these years.....
35. You'll see.....
36. We are doomed
37. Stop fighting, please
38. Story time!
39. Bonding time
40. The big day
41. As if....
42. The big moment
43. It's on
44. Hot morning
45. The bet
46. Bottoms up
47. The baby
48. Angry Kim
49. Great grandparents
50. Busy night
51. Office romance
52. Attention seeking brat
53. Pancakes
54. Neighbour's shoe
55. Mustardbutt
Thank you
The Prisoner of Oryn

20. I am evil

5.1K 293 218
By TaeMyGawd

Two more weeks passed by and it was finally time for Taehyung and Jimin to start working at MindCraft. To say they were excited would be an understatement. They were soo excited that they couldn't just sit still the whole morning. 

Bunny Boy's sudden disappearance did get them down for a couple of days, but they cheered themselves up by thinking that Bunny Boy ran away because he was scared of them and couldn't put up with their pranks anymore. 

They had visited Jungkook's house another couple of times in the past two weeks. It was surprising how Bong Soon got attached to the two of them so fast that she almost cried the last time they were about to leave. 

Taehyung was starting to actually like his fiance. He could even start accepting that he was developing a crush. He even dreamed about him a few times in the past two weeks. 

When it was finally time for them to step out of the flat, Jimin screamed loudly and drummed Taehyung's back. "Get lost, pooface!" Taehyung yelled as he ran away from Jimin and waited for him in their car. 

"I'm driving" he said once Jimin came down. "Okaiie" Jimin said and slid into the passenger seat. 

"Remember. We should avoid Jin hyung and Jungkook at all costs" Jimin reminded. "Yupp. And Hoseok hyung. I have a feeling he might come sometimes" Taehyung said. "Yeahh. I hope the Designing department is away from the CEO's room" Taehyung said. "Yeah. That would make our work easy" Jimin said. Taehyung hummed in agreement.

"Le'ss get it!!!" Taehyung and Jimin exclaimed together once they pulled up at the parking lot of the company. They put on their masks and fake glasses, hoping it would make it hard to recognize them at a single glance if they ever manage to bump into Jungkook or Seokjin. 

They showed their IDs to the security and asked him directions to the Designing Department. 

Taehyung knocked on the door and pushed it slightly ajar. "Kim Hansung and Park Taemin?" a man asked. "Yes, sir" Taehyung said and the two of them bowed to the man. "Welcome to the Designing Department of MindCraft. I am Choi Minho, the team director. I look forward to working with you guys" the man said, extending a hand towards the two of them. 

"Thank you, sir. I am Kim Hansung" Taehyung said and shook Minho's hand. "Park Taemin. We will work hard" Jimin said and shook Minho's hand. 

"Are you guys gonna keep the masks?" Minho asked. "No, sir. Sorry" Jimin said and removed his mask immediately, revealing the moustache under his nose. Taehyung did the same thing. While Jimin's moustache formed a goatee, Taehyung's moustache could almost pass as a beard. 

(I don't know if I can say Tae in a beard is turning me on)

The last time they visited Jungkook's house, he was at the company. Thus, he hadn't even seen them in a stubble, making it easy for them to grow their moustache and beard comfortably. 

"Mr. Jeon is expecting a proper, approvable idea and design for an update of one of the recent games by the end of three days. It is driving all of us crazy because he never gave us such a short deadline before. So we don't have time to show you guys around the company. 

You can just tag along when we go to the canteen. Washroom is towards the right end of this corridor. We have a photocopier right in our room. The CEO's office is three floors above us. He comes for inspection sometimes. And he is very strict, so we can't fool around. 

Your workplaces are over there. Go and log into your computers and register for new accounts. You will get a set of instructions once your new accounts are approved. You can read them and then start coming up with as many ideas and designs as possible" Minho said. 

"Okay, sir" Taehyung and Jimin said and walked towards their workplaces. They put their bags down and logged into the computers using the password written on a sticky note on top of the computers. 

It didn't take long for them to understand why Minho said the deadline was driving them crazy. They literally didn't have even a millisecond to stop and catch their breath, let alone the time to try and prank the CEO or the team director. 

"Like, who the hell gives three days for a completely new update?!!?!" Jimin exclaimed incredulously when they took a fifteen-minute-break to have lunch at the canteen that was two floors under them. 

"I do. Any problem?" a familiar voice asked behind them. Jimin's eyes widened. He looked at Taehyung beside him from the corner of his eyes. Taehyung had the same horrified expression as he did. They put in a lot of efforts into this. They couldn't give away their identities right on the first day. 

Jimin's eyebrow jumped up and down with tension. Taehyung jerked his head slightly towards the exit. Before the familiar voice could ask them to turn back and answer him, they sprinted out of the canteen, leaving a dumbfounded Jungkook behind him. 

He had no idea who those two were, but they certainly got onto his nerves. Like who the hell badmouths their boss right inside his own company? Didn't they know that they could bump into their boss anywhere? 

Jungkook huffed angrily and carefully made his way towards a table reserved specially for the CEO and his secretary. He leaned his crutches on the wall beside him and waited for Seokjin, who had gone to the washroom. 

He didn't like eating in his room. He preferred coming to the canteen to have lunch. That way, he could inspect it as well and make sure the employees weren't wiling their time away. 

"What do you want me to get for you, sir?" one of the workers of the canteen ran to him. "The regular meal. For me and Mr. Kim" Jungkook said and dismissed the worker. 

"Is something wrong, Mr. Jeon?" Seokjin asked once he returned from the washroom and sat on the chair opposite to Jungkook. "Does your leg hurt?" he asked when Jungkook didn't reply. "Hello?!" he called out, waving a hand in front of Jungkook's spaced out line of sight. 

Jungkook immediately got back to his senses and looked questioningly at Seokjin. "Does your leg hurt?" Seokjin asked. "No" Jungkook said. "What took you so long?" he asked. "Harabeoji called" Seokjin said. "Whose Harabeoji?" Jungkook asked. "Your Harabeoji, jackbutt" Seokjin said, cursing unconsciously. 

He didn't realize that he cursed him with the 'new curse' that they had 'learnt' from Taehyung and Jimin the other day until he saw the smirk on Jungkook's face. "Looks like you've learnt those twenty four curses too" he said. 

Seokjin threw his head back and laughed out loud. "What can I say? They are influencing me easily" he said. Jungkook snorted. "So why did Harabeoji call?" Jungkook asked. 

"You are going to get your cast removed next week, right? So he was saying they decided to hold the engagement this week and marriage a week after you get your cast removed" Seokjin said. "Aren't we engaged already?" Jungkook asked. "No" Seokjin said. "But we call each other 'fiances', don't we?" Jungkook asked. 

"That's cause you are fiances. But you should formally exchange rings too. And then they will print wedding cards and distribute it" Seokjin said. "Ooooh!! So I am getting married in three weeks" Jungkook stated. 

"Yes" Seokjin said. "And we have to go and buy suits again. We couldn't buy it last time, thanks to someone" he said. "That wasn't my fault" Jungkook puckered his lips and said. "I didn't say it was. Anyways, I called Halmeoni after that. She asked me to ask you if you want to get your suit stitched or if you wanna just buy one" he said. 

"I'll get it stitched" Jungkook said. "Okay. Oh, one more thing! Apparently, Taehyung is wearing a white suit" Seokjin said. "How do you know this?" Jungkook asked. "Halmeoni said she called him when Harabeoji called me" Seokjin said. "Ohh, okay" Jungkook said and waited for the worker, who came with their meals, to place them on their table and leave. 

"One more thing. Keep your phone charged. Harabeoji said he called you, but your phone was off" Seokjin said, picking up his chopsticks. "Ohh?! I didn't notice that. I will charge it after lunch" he said, pulling his phone out of his pocket. 

"Good. Oh, one more thing! Your neighbours Kim Hansung and Park Taemin reported to the company today" Seokjin said. "Good. I already gave the department a short deadline. Let's see how they are gonna meet it" Jungkook said. 

"But Kook, don't you think it is cruel for the remaining members of the department?" Seokjin asked, pointing his chopsticks at Jungkook and waving them slightly. "It is. I know. I won't do this again. I can give individual deadlines once they submit their first group work, right? I will give them individual deadlines after that" Jungkook said. 

"You are evil" Seokjin said as he shook his head and started digging in. 

Jungkook smirked at him and started digging in. 

'Of course, I am evil' he thought. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 10.5K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
79.2K 3.7K 12
Taehyung is the CEO of the biggest company in Korea and Jungkook, his first love, accidentally bumps into him in the airport but is taken away by Tae...
364K 18.9K 27
Jeon Jungkook is a known billionaire, he owns a very big multi- national company. He is a cold hearted, egoistic CEO but is being arrange to marry h...
140K 6.1K 44
The CEO of JJK Corporations Jeon Jungkook fell in love with a cute boy called Taetae, Their love journey starts where taetae goes to an Interview to...