His Obsession (COMPLETED)

By WrittenByKalifa

***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** "They call it obsession, I prefer the word lo... More

Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
If you like this book....
MORE FROM THE AUTHOR

Chapter 40

3.2K 142 34
By WrittenByKalifa

DONT FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT💛

It's been month since Amiyah spoke to Dominic. He wasn't answering any of her calls. When she went to get her things from the apartment, he made sure that he wasn't there. After that, he moved back to L.A. Lamar, on the other hand, has been going to therapy and he has been learning to deal with his anger. As the weeks go by, he's been trying to make up for what he did to Bianca, but Amiyah still have resentment for him. She had such a good heart and that's the only reason why she wanted to help him so bad. Lamar and Amiyah weren't dating and Lamar knew it, and he understood. But, he was still determined to be with her.

At the moment, Amiyah was stopping by to see Dominic. Usually he was always in some apartment but this time is was a house. It was nice house at that.

PICTURE OF DOMINIC's HOUSE

Amiyah knocked on the door then she saw a woman through the window. She had on one of Dominic's buttoned up shirts so it was long even to cover she butt.

She opened the door.

"Yes?", the girl asked as she looked Amiyah up and down. Not in a bad way but more so that she liked what she saw.

"I was coming to ask Dominic something but I see he's busy", Amiyah said.

"You work with him?", she asked.

"No", Amiyah said. "I guess you can say I'm a friend"

"How about I just wake him up", she asked.

"No that's fine. I'm just going to leave". Amiyah said.

Before Amiyah could walk off she heard Dominic's voice and saw him walking to the door.

"Your friend is at the door", the girl said with a smiled.

"Thanks", Dominic said.

"No problem", the girl said as she looked at him flirtatiously and ran her finger down his abs before walking away.

Dominic walked outside with Amiyah and leaned on the door.

"You know I'm starting to think that the reason you got on your shit was make money and flaunt that in females faces so they'd be all over you", Amiyah said.

"Really? I just thought it was because of my looks", Dominic said normally. "Money is just a plus"

"...look I just came to check on you because I haven't heard from you in almost a month. But I see you're doing fine", Amiyah said.

"Yea. I'm doing just fine", he said.

The vibe was so different between her and Dominic than normal.

"...I didn't wanna leave you", Amiyah said.

"Yes, you did", he said.

"I didn't", Amiyah said. "Okay? I didn't"

"Yes...you did", Dominic said but this his voice sound hurt. Like he could barely get the words out. "He killed Bianca...and you still wanna help him. We were together and you still went back to him"

"Don't you think I know that! Everyday I have to look at him knowing that he killed my best friend! The one person I could really use right now because my other friend won't even talk to me...but I understand why. I just...I'm helping him because I feel like he genuinely wasn't in control of his actions and I don't want this to happen to anyone else. Nobody. He needs help and if I'm the only person that can motivate him to get some then so be it..and I'm not with him and I don't wanna be with him for that matter. I just wanna help him", Amiyah said.

"Bullshit", Dominic said. "Fuck him and at this point fuck you"

"Really?", Amiyah asked. "That's really how it's going to be?"

"Yea. This. Us having a negative relationship is the very thing I wanted to avoid, but now that's what we got because I was fool", Dominic said.

"...I think you should get back to your company", Amiyah said before walking to her car.

Dominic watched her get in the car and then he went back inside. He walked into his room and the girl was laying on the bed.

"You can go now sweetheart", Dominic said.

"So it's like that?", she asked. "What? Was I bad in bed or something?"

"No, you were great. I'm just heading out", Dominic said as he sat on the edge of the bed and put his shoes on.

"Well then...round two tomorrow?", she asked with a smirk as she put her arms around him from the back.

"No", he replied.

The girl stopped touching him. "Well damn", she said. "I take it that your conversation with your friend didn't go well. I hope I didn't- wait were you guys dating?"

"No. But like I said you can leave", Dominic said as he got up and grabbed her clothes and tossed it on the bed.

"Fine", she said as she grabbed her things and put her clothes on.

As she did that, Dominic put a hoodie on and grabbed his phone, wallet and keys.

"Don't call me again", she said.

"Okay", he said.

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes as she walked out then she walked back in.

"...you brought me here so..can you take me home?", she asked.

Dominic nods.

They both left and Dominic went to see Jax after he dropped her off.

Dominic told Jax about Amiyah and his conversation.

"I just can't believe she had the nerve to show up at my house. I mean how did she even know where I-"

Dominic paused for a moment.

"You told her, didn't you?", Dominic asked.

"Yea", Jax said. "You come to my house and we can be talking about one thing then next thing I know we talking about Amiyah. What she did was fucked up but she told me why she did it and I kinda understand...kinda"

Dominic shook his head.

"You gotta look at it man. You're not the only person going though a bad time. She is too. She feels the blame for Bianca's death and she just wants to make it right but preventing any other people or women from getting hurt by Lamar", Jax said.

"...she said that they aren't dating", Dominic said. "I thought they were but I guess they aren't. Unless she lying... I didn't realize how much of a lair she was"

Jax shook his head.

"At this point, she's a high school crush for a reason right", Dominic said.

"Just shut up", Jax said. "Damn, you're the one that's supposed to be talking sense into me, not the other way around. Damn"

Dominic looked at him.

"She loves you, man. I mean have you known for Amiyah to come to me out of all people? I had to listen to her cry, you know I ain't good with that. All I did was look at her", Jax said. "That made her feel even worse because I wasn't any help"

Dominic looked away.

"If she talks to you again or calls you...tell her how really feel. I get you're upset, but don't be an asshole", jax said.

"...I was kinda rude to her today", Dominic said in agreement.

"I can't believe you said fuck her out of all people", Jax said.

"Me neither", Dominic said. "I regretted it honestly"

"You should", Jax said. "All this damn whining you do"

"I don't whine", Dominic said.

"Well shit. You fooled me", Jax said. "...smoke?"

"Nah. I don't do that anymore", Dominic said.

Jax lit his blunt and smoked it.

"You better than me, I'll tell you that", Jax said.

Dominic smiled a little as he shook his head.

"But umm...I'll talk to her tomorrow", Dominic said.

"Iight. Do you. I just don't need both of y'all coming to my house and shit talking about each other", Jax said. "Shut Brazy"

Dominic chuckled. "Shut up", he said.

Jax chuckled.

TO BE CONTINUED...
DONT FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515 5 12
My name is A'Laiyah Devere better know as Laiyah to some and Lay Lay to others ..I'm 32 years old (NOW) in love and currently heartbroken I swear I w...
3.7K 140 6
"Why won't you leave me alone?" "Because you don't want me to leave me alone." "What makes you so sure of that?" "If you want me to leave you alone w...
297 32 22
"I never want you to leave me." He whispers eerily close to my lips. "Aww is my baby scared?" I played around with him, teasing him. "I'm serious." "...
572K 16.1K 35
I stroll up to him, tracing his jaw with my gun. He smirks at me. I grin. "What do you want, Isaac?" I ask, circling him, keeping the gun against him...