๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ โžธ แด. แด€แด›s...

By imalready_simping

"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต?" ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ แด˜... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐”๐†๐„: ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ โ˜พ
๐Ÿ: สแดแดœ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ: แด„แดษดา“แดœsษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ‘: ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ’: แด‡ษดแดŠแดสแดแด‡ษดแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ“: สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ส™แด‡า“แดส€แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ”: ษดษชษขสœแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ•: แดสŸแด… า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ–: แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ—: สœแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แดแด€ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด˜แด‡แด›แด€สŸs โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: า“แดส€ษขแด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: แดœษดแด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: า“ส€แด‡sสœ sแด›แด€ส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด‡แด€ษขแด‡ส€ษดแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: sแดœส™sษชแด›แดœแด›แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แดส™sแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แดแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: sแดส€ส€ส โ˜†ๅฝก
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: แด›แดแด สŸแด€แด›แด‡ โ˜พ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แด›ส€แดœแด‡ แด„แดสŸแดส€s โ˜†ๅฝก

7.9K 332 466
By imalready_simping

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎
"ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ғᴀᴄᴇ
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ, ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ"
- "ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ" ʙʏ ᴍɪᴛsᴋɪ
꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Continuing off of chapter 13

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

It was now the end of the day and Y/n made it to the gym with her book bag slung over her shoulder.

Walking to the bench she noticed, everyone were already practicing.

Sitting there, coach Kurosu turned to look at her, noticing how tired she looked.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine" she answered as Ayumi started walking towards them with the bag filled with water bottles.

"I got them all filled up" Ayumi spoke up sitting beside Y/n.

"Thank you Furukawa-San" the coach smiled a bit at her before turning to look at Y/n one more time.

"Alright break time" Kita clapped making the boys sigh in relief.

"I'll hand them out" Y/n got up to go get the bag but Ayumi stopped her.

"No it's okay, you look pretty tired."

"I'm fine, thank you very much" Y/n sassily replied back before making her way to the bag and heading to the boys with Ayumi following behind her.

Y/n started handing them out, receiving nods of appreciation.

"L/n-San where were you for lunch?" Atsumu suddenly asked.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

ʏ/ɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

He noticed I was gone I thought to myself, feeling hope.

No that's just the bare minimum. He would do that for any of his friends.

"Um I-..... I wasn't feeling well" I lied making Atsumu nod his head before chugging his water, accidentally choking making Osamu laugh at his stupidity.

"Babe, are you alright?" Ayumi asked coming to aid him.

"Yeah Yumi-Chan I'm okay" Atsumu answered as she patted his back.

"Stop being so stupid at times" Ayumi jokingly said before kissing his cheek making the boy blush.

"You guys are together?" Aran asked clearly confused on what was going on.

Ayumi grabbed Atsumu's hand and held it with her own.

"Yup" she brightly answered making my heart ache as Atsumu glanced at me.

Why look at me?

I started to feel a bit sick.

"I gotta go to the bathroom, I don't feel so well" I rushed out before heading out to the bathroom with everyone watching me.

I ran out of the gym heading over to the nearest bathroom.

I heavily panted as I made it there. I started walking to the mirror in front of the sinks.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I asked out loud.

"Yeah what the fuck is wrong with you?" I heard a girl's voice say.

I turned around to the direction the voice came from.

"Ayumi?" I questioned confused on why she was here.

"L/n.... answer the question what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I don't know but I do know that you shouldn't be the one to be asking me that fucking question" I snapped.

"Oh shut the fuck up anyways I'm sure you know but okay........do me a favor.....it would help all of us." she paused for a moment. "Stay the fuck away from Tsumu!!" She shouted, her once kind, caring, and innocent facade disappearing.

"What why?!?! And who are you to tell me that?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"You think I wouldn't find out you guys past history together?" She chuckled, ignoring my question."I heard Osamu and Chizu talk about how close the of you were back in your first year and I'm not having it" Ayumi snapped.

"He doesn't remember that so why does it matter?" I asked as rage started to consume me.

"I've seen the way you looked at him, do you think I'm stupid" she accused.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I KNOW YOU LIKE MY BOYFRIEND YOU SLUT!!" Ayumi screamed surprising me.

"So now you're slut shaming me now....wow Ayumi you could do so much better, I bet you don't even know the definition of that word" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Look he's my friend, nothing less, nothing more."

"L/n I know you have feelings for him.... so I'm asking you one more time to stay away from Tsumu" she said walking to the exit of the bathroom.

"You know Ayumi" I spoke up making her stop to look at me.

"I don't like girls like you, you're so fake how long had this facade been going on hmmm?" I mockingly asked.

"L/n go near him and you won't like what will happen next" she gritted out before leaving me alone.

"What the fuck have I gotten myself into?" I asked myself staring at my reflection.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

The next day

ʏ/ɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

I actually came to school on time "finally" I yawned tired.

Walking in the hallway, I felt everyone's eyes on me. Whispers and giggles surrounding me.

"She's such a whore" I heard a girl say making her friends laugh.

I clenched my fists, resisting the urge to fight that girl and quickly walked to my locker putting my stuff in, trying to ignore the stares.

What's going on? I thought to myself.

"Atsumu!!"

"Miya-San!!"

"Ayumi-San!"

"You guys are so cute!"

"Ayumi is so pretty!!"

I heard girls squealing.

Wait Ayumi could she have- no but all I did was say goodbye to him and Osamu after practice.

"Oh look who it is" I turned away from my locker to see Ayumi smirking and a pissed off Atsumu looking at me.

"What did you do?" I snapped at Ayumi not even caring that Atsumu was there.

"See babe I told you she's been so rude to me, ever since we've gotten together" Ayumi pouted to Atsumu as he slightly blushed before turning to me.

"L/n we need to talk later."

"What why? I didn't do shit" I said to him fed up with the situation.

"It's important" he coldly said before pushing pass me with Ayumi clinging onto him, and his fan girls following behind the couple.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me" I grumbled going to my next class.

I entered the class ignoring all the stares before stopping to see Suna was next to my seat.

He's back? I questioned starting to feel anxious and nervous.

"Uh Sensei why is he next to me?" I asked looking at Suna sleeping on the desk.

"Because I needed to move your old seat mate, is there a problem?" Sensei asked irritated that I was wasting class time.

I shook my head no, slumping down in my seat.

"What time is it?" I heard someone yawned, turning my head to the right I saw Suna ask that.

Suna then looked at me with widen eyes before looking away.

"It's 9:30 a.m." I muttered to Suna, receiving no thank you from him, just a glance.

I'm guessing he's ignoring me I thought to myself glancing at him from time to time during class.

"L/n-San is there a problem" Sato Sensei asked.

"No there isn't" I answered confused on why he was calling me out.

"Really then why aren't you writing down your math notes, instead you're staring at Suna-Kun" His snarky voice replied making heads turn to look at me including Suna.

"Ugh first Atsumu now Suna, what a hoe" I heard one girl whisper to her friend.

Are you serious?

"Really Suna now, maybe it's you next" one boy said playful nudging his blushing friend beside him.

"Quiet class!! L/n-San detention!!" Sensei yelled.

Can this day get any worse I thought to myself before slamming my head onto the desk in annoyance and hurt.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Author's note: Hey guys, what do you think of this chapter? Also be prepared for the next chapter, I will be uploading it later on today after I reread and edit it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 386 15
"๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ." ~After having a fallout with one of y...
170K 4.2K 17
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„ ๐…๐„๐•๐„๐‘โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ. ห—หห‹ 'หŽห— ห—หห‹...
305K 12.2K 31
๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. แดแด‡แด›แด€ษดแดษชแด€- แด€ แด›ส€แด€ษดsา“แดส€แดแด€แด›ษชแด แด‡ แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡ แดา“ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›, แดส€ แด„สœแด€ษดษขษชษดษข แดษดแด‡'s แดษชษดแด…. ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›แดกแด sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… สแด‡แด€ส€s, แดก...
203K 4.5K 63
๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—จ ๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™...