love death love (bxb)

Por animeweeb27420

Killer (Tyler Brenson) falls in love with his victim ( Jonathan Lee). But is the feeling mutual for Jonathan... Más

description.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 11

534 19 115
Por animeweeb27420

*warning light smut* (I know I already warned at the start that their might be smut. But I thought I should still put a warning:) )

I couldn't stop my brain from thinking about how soft Tyler's lips were against my neck. I wish I didn't cut him off when he was about to ask to kiss me.

Do I like him?

[ Currently]

"Don't touch me!" I fumed at Tyler, who was currently trying to cheer me up, by trying to ingulf me in a bear hug. 

I wasn't really mad at him, I was more confused on my own feelings. I liked his soft side, but a part me just likes being around Tyler. And that's what scares me.

What if he's just being the way he is because he's bored, and when he's tired of me he'll just get rid of me?

I was getting myself worked up, and I realize I was taking it out on him. Tyler just kept on trying to hold me while I struggled to get away. Tyler bent over, so he could whisper something in my ear. 

"Just let it happen." Tyler cooed, finally wrapping his arms around me.

He kissed my cheek causing me to roll my eye's, trying my best not to smile. Tyler gave me a gentle squeeze and gave me another kiss on the cheek. I finally gave in, wrapping my arm's around Tyler's neck, pulling him closer to me.

"I'm sorry." Tyler softly apologized, making me look up at him in confusion. 

When I looked up at Tyler, My eye's widened. His eye's looked sad, more like guilty. I reached up and pinched Tyler's nose.   

 "Huh, I'm not actually mad at you. I'm just being petty, don't sweat about it." I reassured, while I looked away, feeling guilty myself. 

Tyler just squeezed me a bit tighter, and rested his head on top of my own. I could feel his body lightly shake. The space between both of our heads started to feel damp. 

Was he crying?

"I Know, I'm still sorry... " Tyler spoke, his voice cracking a bit. 

I knew what he meant without him having to explain. 

I quickly pushed my arms off his chest, giving us space so I could look at his face again. I held Tyler's face, staring at him, with his cheeks damped from the tears in his eyes. I pulled his face down so I could get at it better.

I got on my tippy toes, while I softly outlined tiny heart's below his eyes before kissing those spots. Tyler's eyes widened, making him look like he was frozen in place. I repeated the act, but on his cheeks. 

I delicately wiped away the tears on Tyler's face. I gave him a faint smile, while I gently caressed his cheek. Tyler's face started to heat up.

"What was that cute thing you did to my cheeks there." Tyler asked all flustered. 

I just smiled as I continued to stroke his cheek. Tyler placed his hand over my own, leaning into it, while he closed his eyes. 

"The little hearts or the kisses?" I found myself giggling at his flustered face. 

"Not quite sure. Maybe you can do it again to refresh my memory." Tyler smirked, giving me a wink, leaning his face closer to my mine. 

Cute. 

"You wish. Glad to see you're back to normal. I swear, you and Marcus are so easy to get out of your feels." I mocked, pinching his nose again.

Tyler looked at me with a blank expression on his face. He frowned his eyebrows, looking down at me with an unreadable expression. I wasn't used to this side of Tyler. 

"Who's Marcus." that was all he said, but I could hear the disdain in his voice.

Shit. 

"He's just a good friend of mine. Him and I are pretty close I guess, haha..." I tried my best to not really give any major details about Marcus, seeing how Tyler really didn't sound fond of the idea of him.

Tyler's expression remained the same. His grip on my hand tightened and my anxiety started to rise. He stared down at me, while a began to grow more anxious by the second. 

"How close?" He asked, the disdain still present. 

Why is he acting like this? 

"Ty you're scaring me. We are just friends, I promise." I reassured, looking down at my feet.

And why did I feel like I wanted him to know we were just friends?

Tyler's grip loosened, when he notice me shaking. He kissed the back of my hand, staring at me with those hungry eyes again.  

"You're mine." He growled, lifting my chin up, so I was looking at him.

*dah dump*

My heart felt like it was going to explode. 

"Okay." was all I could get out, my cheeks started to feel warm. 

Tyler broke out into a smile, swiftly picking me up and caring me upstairs to his bedroom. He placed me onto the bed and crawled on top of me, making my heart beat rapidly. 

"Only mine." he whispered, kissing down my neck.

Tyler's lips against my neck felt so good. I placed a hand over my mouth, trying not to make any noises. Noticing this Tyler stopped what he was doing, moving my hand off my mouth, and trapping both of my arms.

" Let me hear your beautiful moans" he whispered in my ear.

Beautiful?

A blush crept onto my cheeks. Tyler started kissing down my neck again, hitting a spot that made me let out a soft moan in response. Tyler smiled against my neck, focusing on that one spot again.

He  started to suck on that area, while his hand moved its way under my shirt. He gently ran his fingers against my skin, making my shiver in response.

Tyler pulled on the shirt I was wearing and looked up at me, like he was asking permission to remove it.  I just nodded my head, and he quickly remove it, then he took off his own. My eyes wandered it's way down to his body. 

Everything about his appearance was attractive, and his body didn't disappoint either. My eye's trailed down to his abs, making me blush. Tyler had another tattoo under his right peck. 

Tyler moved himself, so he could kiss up my body. Kissing his way up to my chest. Tyler started to play with my nipples with his tongue. 

Now I became a moaning mess. I held onto Tyler's hair, slightly tugging on it hear and there. 

Tyler tugged on my shorts like he was asking permission again, and I nodded my head. He then proceeded to remove them. Lifting my leg, kissing his way up it. 

"Ty-Tyle-r, ple-ease" I moaned out, my body feeling hot under his touch. 

Tyler smiled while he kissed up my thighs, making my body shiver.

"Say it." He demanded in a husky voice. 

The blush on my face darkened and my lust increased. Tyler just kissed on me more hungrily, while looking at me.

"Ple-ease. Please, fu-uck me" I moaned out. 

Tyler growled, flipping me over, slowing pulling off my underwear. He just blushed while he admired my body. 

"I thought you'd never ask." Tyler grinned.

My eye's started to slowly open. I could feel Tyler's arm snagged around my waist. I looked up him and he was still fast asleep.  

I started to move my legs but stop immediately. My lower area hurt so bad. But I guess, it was my first time.

wait. Me and Tyler just did it. 

I didn't even contemplate what I was saying to him, it just suddenly slipped out. I started to get overwhelmed in my thoughts. I looked back up at Tyler, he seemed so peaceful. 

I just smiled to myself, thinking about how cute he looked when he slept. Suddenly I felt myself being suffocated by being tightly squeezed to death. A smile curled onto Tyler's face, when he opened his eyes and stared at me. 

A blush crept back onto my face, when the realization of him catching me staring at me kicked in. Tyler just flipped us over, him hovering over top of me, kissing down my neck. He then moved his face to my ear.  

"If you keep staring at me like that, I'm not going to be able to hold myself back." He whispered, only making my heart race again. 

I looked up at him and smiled. Tyler grinned down at me, his eyes slowly falling down to my lips. He then leaned forward, leaving a tiny gap in between us. 

"Can I, Can I Kis-" He started, but was cut off by my arms wrapping around his neck, pulling him down into a kiss. 

Tyler just seemed caught off guard, because it took him a couple seconds before he responded back to the kiss. I laid back down and smiled  up at him. Tyler' dimples deepened when his smile widened.

"Yes." I giggled, pushing his chest slightly. 

Tyler kissed me one more time before he sat up. I just watch him, while He pulled a shirt over his head. I sat up still watching him.

I started thinking able earlier and Tyler's face when he cried. I felt a pain in my chest just thinking about it. I apart of me knew why he was apologizing, but I wanted him to tell me for the reassurance. 

"Hey, what was it that you were apologizing for?" I questioned tilting my head in confusion.

Tyler just froze and I could tell he felt guilty again. I tugged on his shirt, pulling his shirt to bring him closer to me. I gave him a quick kiss on my the cheek. 

"Never mind. It's fine." I squeezed his face, shaking it gently. 

Authors note: IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THIS CHAPTER YESTERDAY. I was having writers block and it really sucked.  but I am back with ideas thank goodness. little story time: I just finished writing this chapter and I wanted to preview it just to check for noticeable spelling errors or grammar mistakes. AND MY WIFI CUT OUT! so when I came back to this chapter, everything was gone and I wanted to cry, lol. thank goodness I saved it to my google docs as well or I wouldn't have it done today. anyways, hope you are all doing well. 

COVID REMINDER:

please make sure you're still practicing social distancing. 

wear a mask when in public places.

wash your hand's and sanitize.

If from Canada, gathering limit in houses is 15 people. 

If you have any of these symptoms stay home or get a Covid-19 test:

Most common symptoms:

fever, dry cough, tiredness

Less common symptoms:

aches and pains, sore throat, diarrhea conjunctivitis, headache, loss of taste or smell, a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes

Serious symptoms: difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, chest pain or pressure

thank you<3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

83.7K 3.6K 34
"dude, i'm telling you, tyler can't know. please don't tell him." - josh has been confined ever since he was eighteen. first, a prison. now, a mental...
32 3 6
'You're welcome cutie' I heard the guy say from behind, I turned around and saw the most handsome guy ever, although he was putting on hoodie and swe...
205 12 9
A serial killer as-well-as a top student at his former school. Being blinded by his mother's selfish desires, he ends up choosing a path that could u...
2.7K 131 13
Han Jisung was just an ordinary 17-year-old boy with big dreams and cheerful nature, but was that really the case? Uncover of the horrible truth of h...