Us. (DracoXReader) 16+

By writingsbyemm

Follow the love story between Draco and you. Will you make it out together?? (This story does not revolve ar... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

23

5.9K 143 97
By writingsbyemm

The past week for y/n and Draco had been hell. The only time they would speak was when they would write on their palms, in charms class, or if they were pretending to hate each other. They had snuck a few kisses in the library when no one was watching, but that's all they had.

Draco was going crazy. He had resented Hermione for catching onto y/n for going missing. He had never thought that he would be feeling like this over someone who wasn't a pureblood, but maybe that's what his father expected - to be with a pureblood.

Draco let out a sigh and picked up a photo that he had taken of y/n sleeping with her head on his chest. He ran his fingers over the print before shoving it his suit pant pocket, making his way to the train to go home for the summer.

Draco and y/n made eye contact from different areas of the platform, y/n giving him a quick smile before making her way onto the train and sitting with her three friends. Before y/n had left his sight, Draco drew out his wand, flicking it slightly at her before getting onto the train and sitting with Goyle, Blaise and Pansy. 

"So, who is excited to go home?" Ron spoke with a grin. Y/n was, but only to see her parents.

"Me, I'm so happy to finally be seeing my parents." Y/n smiled, acting excited. Hermione nodded.

"Can't relate. Dudley is going to be up my ass as usual." Harry huffed and y/n stared out the window as the train started moving. Y/n shut her eyes and rested her head on the window, slowly drifting asleep.

Draco was sat next to her, his fingers dancing around on her knee as he stared at her. Slowly his fingers made their way up her thigh, his hand lightly massaging it as y/n let out a soft moan. Draco leaned over and pressed his lips to hers as his hand finally went up her skirt, his fingers slightly rubbing over her clothed clit, y/n lightly bucking her hips up into his hand.

He licked her bottom lip as he slowly pulled away from the kiss, his thumb rubbing circles on her clit as his fingers slipped underneath her panties and he fingered her slowly. Draco pulled away from the kiss and stared at y/n in the eyes.

"Y/n." He whispered at her and she furrowed her brows at him. "Wake up." He grinned.  

Y/n's eyes shot open as she let out a quiet gasp, looking around the cabin and thankfully seeing her friends asleep, Harry's head against the side of the chair, much like how y/n's was a few minutes ago on the window, Hermione resting her head on Ron's shoulder. 

Y/n furrowed her brows at how Hermione and Ron were sleeping. How much had she missed? Either way, she had a continuous throbbing from her dream that she needed fixed, and her friends were sleeping. Y/n bit her lip and rummaged through her bag, pulling out her pen.

Draco was bored out of his mind. Pansy and Blaise were making out and Draco's only form of entertainment was the blur of the trees through the windows. He let out a scoff.

"What's wrong, Draco?" Pansy smirked, pulling away from Blaise. "You jealous?" 

"Not in a million years." Draco rolled his eyes as Pansy giggled and went back to kissing Blaise. Draco felt the tingling on his palm again and he separated his hands that were interlocked, watching words form.

"Toilet. 3rd Carriage. ASAP!"

Draco smirked and rubbed his hands together. Finally they could see each other. The third carriage was always empty and was only used every once in a while.

"Well, I'm headed off to the bathroom. I don't feel so brilliant." Draco cleared his throat and grabbed his bag, walking through the parts of the train that connected each carriage to each other. 

He was now stood in front of the toilet door and he knocked three times. The door creaked open slightly, y/n peering out slightly. She grabbed Draco by the arm and quickly pulled him in, Draco letting out a noise from being jolted. Y/n locked the door behind him, Draco looking at her with his eyebrows raised.

"What are you doing?" Draco whispered to y/n. "I have a reputation to think about here." He teased and y/n rolled her eyes at him.

"Shut the fuck up, asshole." Y/n gritted her teeth, Draco's eyes widening. "They are asleep." She sighed, Draco giving her a slight nod.

"Did you just tell me to shut the fuck up?" Draco questioned, stepping closer to y/n looked at him up and down. Draco grabbed y/n's throat lightly, biting at his lip. Y/n gulped as her heart began to bang against her ribs with force. "Now, what did you call me in here for? Had an interesting dream?" He whispered with a smirk upon his face.

Draco had planned this all along, putting a dream charm on her secretly when she looked away from him at the train platform. 

"You're an ass." Y/n spoke, her voice trembling slightly, Draco's grip tightening around her neck as he pushed her against the wall of the small room, but it was big enough to walk around in.

"Now, I'd be very careful with those words, Darling." Draco spoke, kissing her neck lightly. Y/n's hands flew up to Draco's hair, but he pulled back quickly, grabbing her hands. "Ah, not the hair." He scolded, pulling her hands down roughly, y/n staring at him in shock.

"Draco..." Y/n whispered, staring into his icy,  blue eyes, watching as his pupils dilated, his breath washing over her face. Y/n grabbed his tie, pulling him towards her to kiss him, Draco pushing her against the wall, his hands grabbing at her hips and thighs, lifting her up on the counter of the small room. 

Draco sucked y/n's bottom lip into his mouth, sinking his teeth into it and humming at the noise sparked from her throat. His hands went under her skirt and tugged her panties down, dragging them along her legs before placing them on the counter. 

"Do you have a condom?" Y/n spoke with a slight pant from their kiss. Draco patted his pockets and let out a huff. "How did I manage to forget the one thing we needed?" He thought to himself

"No." He mumbled, resting his forehead on her shoulder. "I forgot it." Y/n let out a soft sigh and pouted slightly at him as he lifted his head back up to look back at her. 

Y/n could have just forgotten about their situation and left, but she didn't want too. This was the closest she would have gotten to him in a week. Y/n looked down at his waist and saw the lump in his pants, knowing he would either have to take care of it, or go back to his friends, hard in his pants.

Y/n reaches her hand down to his belt buckle, Draco furrowing his brows as he peered down to look at what she was doing, unzipping his belt buckle and pulling cock out. 

"Keep quiet." Y/n said, cupping one hand over his mouth as he nodded at her. She gripped his member and starting stroking him slowly, then speeding up, observing how his eyes rolled back and his jaw clenched, trying not to groan aloud. 

Draco's hips are rocking slightly into her cupped fingers as she speeds up, whispering encouragements to him as her eyes peel away his sanity by the layers, neck veins bulging as he swallows thickly, causing his Adam's Apple to bob. 

Y/N is too mesmerized by him, admiring how his cheeks are tainted a flattering red, his eyes owlish and pleading as his chest rises and falls shallowly, the desperate puffs of air against one of her hands reminding her that she is in full control at this moment. With her other hand, the thumb toys along the underside of his throbbing head, thick white liquid beading out of his hole and bubbling over her fingers as she pumps him quickly.

"You like it like this, yeah? Quick and rough?" Y/n breathes right in front of his face, leaning over to suckle kisses along his throat and feeling him wriggling under her influence, the muscles along his jaw and neck tightening.

"Fuck me." Draco moans lightly against her palm, his brows furrowing as he bucked his hips up into her palm once again, her palm tightening over his mouth to keep him quiet so that if anyone were to walk past, they wouldn't hear his whimpers and cries.

Draco tried to move closer to her, but the counter y/n was still sitting on didn't allow him to do so. She traces the sharp line of his jaw with her eyes, trailing them down the hollows and veins of his neck where the collar of his black shirt covers the base of his neck leading down to his collarbones. 

"God, you're so fucking hot." She gives him a hard squeeze, resulting in him squirming around and choking out soft squeaks and turning his head to the side, his eyes squeezed shut. She turns his head forward sharply so that he's facing her again, his eyes opening. "Want you looking at me when you cum."

Draco suddenly whimpers into her palm urgently, making eye contact and frantically flicking his gaze to his cock, eyes wide in panic. He can feel his release crackling in his abdomen. Y/N catches his alert too late and as she glances down, feels him give a foreshadowing twitch and she panics. Y/n hadn't thought this part out. Draco grabbed the sides of the counter, trying to hold back as best as he could.

Y/n pulled up her skirt, exposing her thigh from underneath it, aiming his cock at her thigh just as the first spurt shot out. She watched as he painted her soft, supple skin with white, glancing up to see his eyes roll back into his head, mouth parting against her warm skin to release a long, relieved groan.

She continues to stroke him slowly, milking everything out onto her thigh as she let's her hand fall from his swollen lips, sponging her own against them and feeling the boiling temperature radiate against her flesh, her clean hand playing with the soft, damp strands of white hair at the back of his neck, now letting go of his cock.

Draco inhales a rattling breath, letting it escape as a strained chuckle while he reaches down to her thigh, collecting some of his cum on his fingers and brining up to her mouth, which she gladly sucked clean.

"That was close." Draco chuckled, stuffing his cock back into his pants as y/n wiped down her thigh and hand with a paper towel that was in a box on the wall. "What about you?" He asked her, eyeing her panties.

"I'll say!" Y/n giggled, giving Draco a shy smile as she disposed of the towel, washing her hands. "Don't worry about me, you can make it up to me another time." Y/n grinned, throwing her arms around his neck and giving him a small peck on the lips.

"What did you have in mind?" Draco smirked at her, and y/n thought for a minute before her eyes lit up.

"Come to the carnival with me over summer holidays!" Y/n spoke excitedly as Draco furrowed his eyebrows at her. 

"What the fuck is a carnival?" Draco asked as she laughed at him. He hadn't stepped foot in the Muggle world before to know what a carnival was.

"It's a festival." She giggled at him and Draco rolled his eyes at the thought of it. It seemed like too much of a happy place for him. Y/n jumped off the counter and slipped her panties back on. "Write to me, yeah?" Y/n suggested and Draco nodded, pecking her lips one last time before she walked out of the room, leaving Draco alone.

Y/n rushed back to her cabin to see Harry awake, but Ron and Hermione still asleep. Y/n let out a small sighed and opened the door, getting Harry's attention.

"Where have you been?" He whispered as y/n sat back down next to him. 

"The bathroom, had to find an empty one. This one was full." Y/n cleared her throat as Harry nodded at her. "What's up with them?" Y/n mumbled, pointing at the pair who were still sleeping.

"They are kind of a thing." Harry explained. "Been like this for a few weeks now."

"Oh." Y/n gulped. "She never told me." Y/n mumbled, looking down at her fingers. She felt a pang of guilt go through her. 

Had she really been away that much? Did she have the right to feel upset about it, even though she was doing the same thing to Hermione? Y/n rested her head on the window and stared at the scenery. 

Draco made his way back to his friends that were joking around in their cabin. He sat down back at his seat, his friends looking at him.

"Where have you been, Malfoy? It doesn't take half an hour to piss." Goyle pointed out, Draco rolling his eyes in response.

"Shut the fuck up, Goyle." Draco furrowed his brows at his friends, shaking his head at them. "I told you all I felt unwell, this scenery is just enough to make any normal person throw up." He scoffed, pointing towards Blaise and Pansy, who scoffed back at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170 20 18
⭐️I had such plans for this book but i completely lost motivation for it so i'm discontinuing it...i'm sorry but please enjoy what i do have written...
109K 1.5K 33
A Draco Malfoy love story// For readers 16+ Smut, love, & a lot of messes. -Even when drowning seemed like the only option, I was able to find someo...
598K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
4.6K 239 35
A HARRY POTTER AND DRACO MALFOY FAN-FICTION. ALL HOGWARTS HOUSES INCLUDED. Please don't think this is a love/romantic story because it is NOT. So pl...