What We Hope For (Sans X Read...

By Grace97721

Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . ... More

1~ Home!?
2 ~ Mystery House
3 ~ !THE GREAT PAPYRUS!
4 ~ Looks Like We're Snowd-in
5 ~ Red and Purple Eyed Nightmares
6 ~ Echos of Waterfall
7 ~ The Matchmaker's Plan
8 ~ Missing Memories
9 ~ The Ultimate Slumber Party
Stems of Secrets
Robots and Otaku's
Do I Dare to Take a Risk?
Howdy!
Bad Flower, Mad Skeleton
No More Skipping Leg Day!
Cooking with a killer robot~☆
MTT Mall & Spa
♡Dating Start!♡
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
.Don't believe his lies.
Bio-Blue Gymnasium
Face Your Fear
The Tell-Tale Heart
All is Forgiven
Time is Relative
This is Halloween 🎃 Part 1
This is Halloween 🎃 Part 2
☆Movie night☆
Introducing: Goat Mom!
Feast for kings
A battle so brutal
🧁Bake Sale🧁
♡Dating Tense!♡
Christmas Special 🎄 The MTT Late Night Show
Sheriff Who?
No More Lies
You're not drowning
Lovely Morning
The Story's Not Over Yet
A Promise To You
♡Dating Fight!♡
The Bake-Off
☆The Live show☆
True Lab
Tea Time
The calm before...
Taken
Where are you?
HP : Diminishing
Groundhog Day
Hope
An Ending
A/n Afterword
Extra #1~How Sans and the reader met
Extra #2~Genocide AU
Extra #3~Q&A
Extra #4~ Sheriff Hiss' Past
!ANNOUNCEMENT!
Update A/N
SEQUEL IS OUT!
Secret project has now been published!

Nice Cream

1.3K 60 108
By Grace97721

Hey heads up. The chapters are all jumbled up again for some reason. So there is a chance you will get more notifications tomorrow as I try to fix everything. Just ignore them. I am so sorry. I have no idea what is happening. Anyway enjoy the chapter!
_______________________________________

"Hey y/n want to go and get some icecream with us?" Frisk asked me. She was walking with Papyrus and Sans to the cart and they stopped by quickly to invite me.

"Ice cream...sure! There is always time for Ice scream."

"that's true. every time someone mentions ice cream i scream for it." He grins and Papyrus screeched in annoyance.

We soon reach the icecream vendor. He was a blue bunny leaning against the cart with a melancholy look.

"Humph, business is very slow today." He perked up with a smile when he noticed us get closer to the cart.

For a few odd seconds he looked at me and then turned to the others.

"Hello the names nice cream guy your friendly neighborhood ice cream monster! And what would you four like today."

"OH OH I WOULD LIKE YOUR SPAGHETTI FLAVORED ICE CREAM PLEASE."

"ketchup."

"Cherry."

"(Favorite Flavor) please."

He smiled nervously. "Uh I'm afraid I do not have those first two. But, I do have cherry and (F/F)!"

"I SEE... OKAY THEN I'D LIKE THR BIRTHDAY CAKE ONE!"

"uuhh do you have peach?"

"Yup!"

"i'll have one of those then."

He served and passed each of us our icecream.

"You like F/F?" Nice cream guy asked me.

"Yeah I used to get it all the time on the surface."

Papyrus and Frisk payed their 15g and Sans told him to put it in his tab. They immediately began to eat their ice cream once they paid.

I then realize the one thing I forgot. Money.

"Shoot. Um, I'm sorry but I forgot my wallet. I couldn't take this without paying." I gestured for him to take the cone back.

He waved his hands up in protest. "Oh no it's fine. It's actually on the house. Especially someone as pret- I mean as nice as you."

"Oh um thank you. I'll come by later to pay you back."

"Actually, I was wondering if you could pay me back instead by-" He moved his hand closer to me and I think he was about to grab my wrist. But Sans cut him off and placed his arm around my shoulders.

"yeah, we're gonna get going now. see you around." He lead me away.
Papyrus and Frisk followed suit.

Well that was strange. Sans arm lowered from my shoulders and held on to my free hand instead.

"Hey you okay?" I ask.

"peachy." He took a bite from his cone and soon regretted it when he got a brain freeze.

Time skip______

By the time I finished, we were back were we started. I stopped near the cliff area.

"I should go and get the money to pay back Nice cream guy. I will catch with you guys later."

"OKAY Y/N. MEET US AT MY HOUSE AFTERWORDS." He informs me and I nod back. Sans and Frisk were talking between eachother and then Sans spoke up.

"i'll come along with you."

I shrug it off. "Alright."

He teleports the both of us back into my house. And I grab my wallet from the table top.

"You sure you're okay?"

"hmm? oh, no not really." He sat on the couch.

"What's wrong?"

"you seriously didn't notice?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"the way nice cream guy acted towards you."

I recalled the past events. "Well, something did seem a little off but I have never met him before so I couldn't really tell."

"i've never seen him act like that."He got up and stretched. "well, let's get this over with."

I held onto his hand and he teleported us right in front of the icecream cart, startling nice cream guy.

"Oh that was quick. I imagined you'd stop by a little later."

"I prefer getting things done quickly. Here. Thank you for the ice cream it was delicious." I smile handing him the 15g.

"Oh um your welcome. Make sure to stop by whenever you like!" A light blush coated his cheeks. Oh now I understand by what Sans meant. I should do something so that he knows I'm not interested.

"Alright. I'll make sure to bring the others along as well." Me and Sans were about to leave when he called out to us.

"Wait! Y/n is your name correct?"

"Yes."

"Is it okay if I call you (n/n)?" His question struck a nerve in Sans.

"no you can not!" And the next thing I knew I was back at the skelebros house.

"can you believe that guy. can't he just take a hint that you're taken." He continued to complain as he walked to the kitchen most likely to grab a bottle of ketchup.

"Uh y/n is everything okay with Sans?"

"I think so. I wanna say he's jealous but I don't know anymore."

"That's most likely it. You are pretty popular in the underground."

"Fair point."

"Well wanna come join me and Papyrus? We are playing with his action figurines!"

"I don't see why not."

"Yay! Hey Sans do you want to join?" She leans to the side and looks behind me at Sans.

"eh i have nothing better to do." He followed us up.

A little while after playing an intense game of save the damsel in distress who was Sans' action figure because he didn't want to do anything, Papyrus spoke up.

"SO DO WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANNA DO THIS WEEKEND?"

"how about nothing." Sans suggested as he layed on top of my lap.

"NO THATS BORING.... I KNOW! HOW ABOUT ANOTHER SLUMBER PARTY! BUT THIS TIME AT A DIFFERENT LOCATION."

I thought about it for a bit until I got an idea.

"How about my place? We can do it as good bye thing since I'll be moving in with you guys soon."

"YOUR MOVING IN!"

"wait really!" Sans sat up in excitement.

"Yeah it was your idea anyway." I tell him and then explained to Papyrus. "Sans asked me not too long ago and after a bit of thinking I decided to accept his offer."

"NYEH! THIS IS AMAZING NEWS. YOU WILL SOON BE OUR ROOMMATE! AND I FINALLY GET TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE!"

"And I don't have to go up and down that cliff anymore ugh." Frisk dramatically puts the back of her hand onto her forehead.

I giggle at her dorky behavior. "Oh! you guys will clean the house before I move in right?"

"uh i thought the house looked fine."

"You guys...will clean the house before I move in....right?" I repeat in a sweetly demanding tone.

Sans looks at me a little intimidated. ".... anything for you sugarbean." He finger guns slighty unconfident.

Papyrus looked between me and Sans.

"YUP, SHE HAS MY APPROVAL FOR MOVING IN."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 65 26
Was this truly the last RESET? Sans wondered. But he knew only Frisk would tell, only this young girl would decide his future. He hated the thought o...
273 6 2
(Alternate Ending added!) "If you solve your problems with kindness instead of violence, then everyone wins! Violence isn't necessary! It only hurts...
12K 212 16
[2nd book] ((COMPLETED)) {Undertale AU - Underfell} [WARNING:ENDING AND PLOT IS VERY CRINGEY] "Long ago, two races ruled the earth, the Humans an...
10K 293 12
We follow YOU, the Player, on this epic Undertale story. You get sucked into the game on your computer and have no idea what to expect. Will you be a...