COLLEGE ROOMMATES ◆ JJK ✓

Av ourvante

"i've got everyones attention, except for yours." conceited, manipulative, egocentric, and rude. jeon jungkoo... Mer

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
01 | NEW DORM, NEW ROOMMATE
02 | WITNESSING THE PROBLEMATIC
03 | DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU
04 | THE DEVIL AMONG US
05 | YOUR PROBLEMS, MY PROBLEMS
06 | PILLOWS AND BEDSHEETS
07 | MALICIOUS COMMENTS
08 | HIS UNEXPECTED DEFENCE
09 | HIS HEART WARMING COMFORT
10 | ALL HE WANTS IS YOU
11 | I THINK I LIKE HER
12 | UNCONFIRMED FEELINGS
14 | ALCOHOL AND JEALOUSY
15 | A GUILT-TRIPPING ACT
16 | CLEARING THE AIR
17 | AN EMBARRASSING TEASE
18 | MAKE IT OFFICIAL
19 | OFF LIMITS
20 | THE LOCKER ROOM
21 | PARTNERSHIP
22 | TEASE
23 | CHEAT IN LIFE
24 | BLACK
25 | BAD LUCK
26 | HEART MADE OF GLASS
27 | MANIPULATION
28 | PINKY PROMISE
29 | TEMPTATION
30 | SICKENING SIGHT
31 | JIMIN'S PARTY
32 | SPIN THE BOTTLE
33 | WICKED GAMES
34 | MR PERVERT
35 | DEADMAN
36 | A LITTLE SNACK
37 | INTERRUPTION
38 | LOVE & LUST
39 | RECOVERING
40 | READY OR NOT
41 | A SUDDEN CALL
42 | THE PAST
43 | THE DEVILS TRAP
44 | GREED
45 | A LITTLE DISTRACTION
46 | SNEAKING AROUND
47 | HIS REASSURANCE
48 | WHERE IT TAKES PLACE
49 | TAEHYUNG'S DECISION
50 | COLLAPSING AGAIN
51 | BACK TO BLACK
52 | IN HIS EYES
53 | BAD HABITS
54 | FORGET ABOUT HIM
55 | I FINALLY FOUND YOU
56 | THE LOVE YOU WANT
57 | MY ONE AND ONLY
58 | CAUGHT MY INTEREST
59 | A FUTURE WITH YOU
60 | REUNITED LOVE
THE END
note - ourvante

13 | PROVOCATION AT THE CLUB

14K 567 155
Av ourvante

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

+

you examined yourself in the body length mirror, adjusting your tight-fitted attire.

jungkook sauntered out of the bathroom, buckling his leather belt as he approached you. you glanced up at him, "hey, how's this?" you question.

jungkook brought his gaze toward you, looking you up and down.

"you're hot, but isn't that tight?" he then asks. you shot a glare at him, and soon he realized what you assumed he was talking about.

"oh.. oh fuck, i didn't mean it that way." he said. "i don't want other guys looking at you." he responds crossing his arms. "that's all, i swear." you let out a light chuckle, "it looks fine.. i don't think any other guys'll look at me that way." you add and jungkook shrugged, unknowingly aware that your eyes, were fixated on him through the reflection of the mirror.

"better not." he mumbled.

"what was that?" you replied, seeing his annoyed expression immediately transformed into a blank look on his face. "nothing." he said, turning away.

jungkook picked up his keys from his bed, "so you ready? or not," he questions, feeling uneasy about your attire but you weren't aware of it. you turned
to face him and nodded. "alright, let's go." he said.

he opened the door, holding it open for you.

"hey, you sure you wanna wear that? i think i'll be chilly tonight." he insinuated, not liking the dress.

"i can wear whatever i want without yours, or any other boys opinions." you rolled your eyes, "i'll be fine, now lets go." you giggled before walking past him, exiting the dormitory.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

you and jungkook entered the nightclub, instantly seeing it packed with dozens of people. "wait but i thought you said, there were only gonna be a little
bit of people coming," you spoke through the loud music, that blasts throughout the entire nightclub.

jungkook shrugs, "i've been to bigger parties.. this isn't much." he responded. you ignore his remark,
and he walked further into the nightclub with you following behind.

the two of you spotted seokjin, and the group. "you guys made it!" the older exclaimes approaching the both of you who stood there side by side.

"hey beautiful," jin greeted giving you a small side hug. "do you go clubbing often?" he wonders. "not
at all." you respond. "maybe two to three times..?" you provided him with an answer as he laughed it
off and lead you to their table. "then i'll make sure you have the best experience." jin assured.

"and we should take you more often. let's go have
a few drinks." he went on through the loud music.

seokjin and jungkook take a seat at the booth, and you spotted taehyung, standing near the bar. your first instinct, was to approach him. regarding that you have been busy with lectures, and given a hell ton of homework you barely hung out with him as much as the both of you used to.

most of the time, you'd mainly hang out with him and the guys during your lunch breaks.

you approach him and noticed as taehyung stared elsewhere around the club, with a glass which you assumed to be filled with whisky was held into his right hand. you admired taehyungs physique, and felt your heart skip a beat.

"taehyung!" you loudly exclaim, making him turn around to face you. "oh, hey," he said, in shock by your presence. you barely went out clubbing, and
out parties so you understood why he was kind of surprised to see you. you chuckled, "jeon brought me." you replied.

"really? nice.." he said, sounding a little sarcastic,
but you neglected his response, and he speaks up.
"i did not think you were the type to go clubbing." taehyung enunciated, taking a sip from his drink.

damn right.

letting out a chortle, the drink he held in his hand was brought up to his lips. taehyung tilted the cup filling his mouth with the bitter beverage.

"excuse me," you both heard a voice, from behind taehyung. "i think you should go now.." a random woman cuts in, causing both you and taehyung to face her. you lift a brow, "do i know you?" you ask.

the girl rolled her eyes, "stop flirting with my man and leave." she responded. you remained silent, a little confused as you turned to taehyung.

"woah relax, we aren't dating." he cut in, speaking
to the woman, and you tried to hold in your laugh.

she's probably a one-nightstand.

the woman noticed, "what the hell you laughing about?" she asked, as she pushed past taehyung
and approaches you.

before she could speak up again taehyung stopped her. "hara don't talk to her like that." taehyung cut hara off. "i think you should leave." he spoke. hara then scoffs, placing her glass on top of the counter aggressively before she leaves you and taehyung at the bar.

you hear taehyung sigh, "damn it, y/n.. you made
me lose my one-nightstand." he said, sending you
a glare, jokingly. you scoff, "damn, you guys really are players aren't you." you emphasize along with
a chuckle escaping taehyungs mouth.

"i do it for fun." he shrugs.

he leaned his back against the edge of the counter and taehyung smirked motioning his drink to you.
"wanna try some?" taehyung asks waving his glass
of whiskey in front of your eyes.

"is it strong?" you asked as he hands you the glass. he shrugs, "depends on how well the tolerance is."
he spoke, referring to you. taehyung grabbed onto your hand, placing the glass onto the palm of your hand, and tucked his hands into his pockets.

"try it, and see for yourself."

you examined the glass and hesitantly take a small sip of the alcoholic beverage and in an instant, feel regret wash over you, as your throat began to burn due to the strong drink.

you begin coughing, as taehyung's eyes widened in shock quickly taking the glass out of your hand. he began patting your back, "hey you okay?" he asked.

"t—that was too strong.." you stutter. you brought your hand up to your mouth and wiped the excess whiskey that remains on your bottom lip, with the back of your hand.

taehyung chuckled, "alright, i'll order you another drink." he said, turning to the bartender.

"anything not too strong will do. thanks." he said, turning back towards you. and moments after the bartender placed the glass on the counter.

retrieving the glass into your hand, you pull out a few won bills to tip the bartender who served you
your drink. but taehyung pushed your hand away reaching into his back pocket for his wallet.

"all good, it's on me." taehyung offers, sliding the filthy won bills, across the counter, to the worker.

"taehyung, you didn't have to." you spoke as your cheeks heated up in embarrassment. he tucks his wallet back into his pocket, and grabs his alcohol beverage from the top counter.

"how else would i have come up with an excuse to drink with a fine lady like you?"

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏.

you are seated on a bar stool with taehyung sitting right by your side. your elbow was rested over this counter, as you rested your chin over your palm of your palm — as a few more shots are given to you, and taehyung, you grabbed a shot glass and so did taehyung. you smirk, "cheers!" you exclaimed and collided your glass with his.

the both of you downed the alcohol, feeling a light burn hit your throat. "damn girl, can't believe you are becoming better at drinking now." he laughed.

you blushed at his statement.

"feeling anything?" he asks as you slowly nod, "just
a little tipsy.." you respond, slightly slurring.

you advert your eyes away from taehyung, towards the shot glasses displayed in front of you both. you reached out to grab another, but taehyung stopped you, and pulled that glass out of your clutch. "yeah that's for sure enough. you've drank too much." he said as you stared at him blankly.

"let's sober up, shall we?" he asks. you hummed in response shaking your head. "no, i wanna drink—"
he cuts you off, "sober up first." taehyung insisted.

"what do you think we should do?" he asked, as he gently grasped onto your wrist, and helps you step down from the tall barstools. 

"drink more.." you slurred.

your eyes focused on the shot glasses on the table that were so tempting to drink. he shook his head, clicking his tongue. "not quite.." taehyung scoffed.

"perhaps, something we can both do together that includes moving and being physically active."

you froze from his words, eyes widening. when he said 'active' did he mean..

active as in have sex?!

you forced a smile on your face and turned to face taehyung. as he looked at you, you looked away in
an instant, and your eyes landed on the big crowd
in the center of the nightclub dancing along to the upbeat music, that blasted through each speakers.

"why not dance?" you suggest with a slanted smile displayed on your face, causing taehyung to smile, back to you in return.

"ding ding ding!" he giggled.

you exhaled, feeling a wave of relief wash over you that he's insinuating to dance, instead of the other dirty thought, you had in mind. taehyung grabs on your forearm, "let's go." he gestured.

now, both you and taehyung were partying on the dance floor at the nightclub, along with dozens of other people in their drunken state. it felt like you were having the time of your life. no stress and no worries.

just you, having fun with your friend, taehyung.

friend.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

284K 8K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
46.6K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
16.5K 806 25
Park Jimin... A handsome guy... 19 years old... a heartthrob... every single girl in the college drool over him... he's a player, handsome, flirty an...
135K 2.6K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...