Ex-DCP Vijay IPS

By Telugu_girl

This is like a sequel to the movie, Theri(in Tamil) and Police(in Telugu). So basically, most of the dialouge... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 13

266 12 11
By Telugu_girl

Vijay's POV

I had dropped Nivi off at her new school, and met her principal. After getting all the formalities done, I go back to Charan's house.

When I walk into the house, I see him wearing his shoes.

"Rey Vijay. Nuvvu kuda vasthava?" he asks.

"Hey Vijay. Will you come too?" he asks.

"Adi-a-" I stutter.

"Uh-um-a" I stutter.

"Please ra." he pleads.

"Please man." he pleads.

"Sare." I give in. "Okka nimsham ivvu."

"Fine." I give in. "Give me a minute."

"Hmm." he nods.

I rush up the stairs and change my shirt. I comb my hair, and grab my wallet, rushing back down the stairs.

I get into the car with Charan and he drives to the station.

****

We walk in, and everyone stares at me in shock.

"Guys, this is Vijay." Charan says to everyone.

"Maaku thelusu sir. Vijay sir brathukunttaru ani maaku thelusu." a man says, coming forward.

"We know sir. We know that Vijay sir would have lived." a man says, coming forward.

"Ramayya garu!" I say, surprised to see the constable.

"Mr. Ramayya!" I say, surprised to see the constable.

"Babu. Bagunnava?" he asks, coming up to me.

"Son. Are you well?" he asks, coming up to me.

I shake my head yes.

"Meeru inka..." I ask, shocked.

"Your still..." I ask, shocked.

"Ee station naa thalli lantidi. E koduku thana thallini vadili undagalara babu?" he replies.

"This station is like my mom. Can any son leave his mother dear?" he replies.

My eyes water at the word mother. I hastily wipe my tears and give him a sad smile.

Suddenly, a young girl rushes into the station, tears in her eyes and a gash on her forehead.

"Emayindi?" Charan asks, grabbing his gun.

"What happened?" Charan asks, grabbing his gun.

She just cries, pointing outside.

"Enti amma?" Charan asks.

"What dear?" Charan asks. 

"Maa ammani kontha mandi pattukunnaru." she cries

"A few guys have caught my mom." she cries.

Charan grabs his gun.

"Vijay, ra ra."

"Vijay, come man."

The three of us get into Charan's car  and the girl points out the way.

There, we see three men teasing a woman. They move towards her, and my anger flares. I get out of the car and slam the door shut before Charan could even take off his seat belt.

I start walking towards them, making a fist in anger.

"Rey Vijay!" I hear Charan yell behind me, but I don't stop.

"Hey Vijay!" I hear Charan yell behind me, but I don't stop.

Just as one of the guys was about to put his hand on the woman, I punch him, making him fly and hit the tree a few feet away. The other two guys look at me in fear, and start running. I chase after them, and grab the collar of one of them, pulling him to the ground. He groans, and gets up, trying to fight me. I kick him in the stomach and punch his face, sending him down again.

I look to my right to see the third guy turning at the corner of the street. I run after him, grabbing a big rock on my way. When I get a bit closer, I throw the rock at him, aiming perfectly to the back of his head, and he falls down. I walk up to him and grab him by the collar, pulling him back to where Charan was waiting.

I look at the woman who is clutching some books to her chest tightly.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Thank you so much sir. Meeru kaani rakapoyinte..." she says.

"Thank you so much sir. If you hadn't come..." she says.

I shake my head and smile.

"Mee ammaye stationki vachindi." I say.

"Your daughter came to the station." I say.

"Ayyo, thinu naa mardhalu." the woman says.

"Oh no, she is my neice." the woman says.

"Oh, avuna?" I ask, kneeling down to the young girl's height. "Mari, amma ani enduku cheppavu?" I ask the girl.

"Oh, really?" I ask, kneeling down to the young girl's height. "Then why did you lie saying that it was your mom?" I ask the girl.

"Endukante naa atha naa ammalantidi." she replies.

"Because my aunt is like my mom." she replies.

I smile at the girl's words, and gently stroke her hair.

"Nee perenti?" I ask her.

"What's you name?" I ask her.

"Aarthi." she replies.

"Nice name Aarthi."

"Thank you!"

I smile, standing up.

"Mee peru?" I ask the woman.

"Your name?" I ask the woman.

"Ayesha." she replies.

****

After dropping off the two women, we go to the station.

I walk into my...no...Charan's room.

"Kurcho." he says.

"Sit." he says.

He sits in his chair and I sit on another. I look around.

This was my room before...

"Rey Vijay." Charan says.

"Hey Vijay." Charan says.

"Hm?" I look at him.

"Em ledu...Naaku thelusu, nuvvu Mithra ki maata ichavani...kaani..." he starts.

"Nothing...I know, you promised Mithra...but..." he starts.

"Kaani?" I ask.

"But?" I ask.

"Nuvvu malli police avvali ra..."

"You should become a police again..."

Hey guys!! Hope you liked the chapter. So I was thinking Aditi Rao Hydari could be casted as Ayesha.

What do you think? Comment and let me know! Also, do you think Vijay should join the police force again?? Please comment, vote, share, and follow me! Thank you all!

So like I've been listening to Your My High from Prati Roju Pandage on loop all day. Do you like that song?? Let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
482K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
621K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
992K 17.8K 80
"α΄΅'ᡐ ⁿᡒᡗ ᡗʰᡉ α΅α΅’α΅’α΅ˆ ᡍᡘʸ ˒ⁱᡉⁿⁿᡃ, ʳᡉᡐᡉᡐᡇᡉʳ ᡗʰᡃᡗ. α΄΅ α΅ˆα΅’ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ, α΄΅ ᡗᡃᡏᡉ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ. ᴬⁿᡈ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜." 𝘚π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘒 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘒𝘴𝘡 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘡𝘒...