The first Petrova

Από Angel_Uriella

The world Of The Vampire Diaries is revolved around the Petrova doppelgangers, but to think if there was just... Περισσότερα

PSA
Where Our Story Begins
A party
The tomb
To new beginnings
Trapped
You Look Dashing
The girl who will never love
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Book 2
Game On
Trip to Duke
Jenna's Barbecue
"Kill or be Killed"
Plan B
Masquerade
Rose
'Katerina'
'The Sacrifice'
"By the Light of the Moon"
"The Descent"
"Daddy issues"
"Crying Wolf"
"The Dinner Party"
"The Last Dance"
"The Last Dance" Prt 2.

Untitled Part 9

56 1 0
Από Angel_Uriella

I lay in my bed, thinking about Damon and I almost kissing, his blue eyes playing in my mind over and over again. I hear my phone ring and begin to grab it, seeing it's Elena I immediately answer.

"hey." I say in a low tone.

"hey" Elena grabbles, obviously sounding annoyed.

"Need anything?" I say wondering why she called.

"can you go on Stefan duty." I roll my eyes and try to make an excuse.

"I'm so busy right now." I say not implying anything that is making me busy, because well I was planning on staying home all day.

"Celia, I know your not going to school, so literally just sit on the couch like you would on your bed and watch TV. Just make sure he doesn't get out or something I don't know, or if he needs anything." She says and I start packing a bag, knowing I'm about to cave.

"Isn't the point of locking him being that he doesn't get what he wants besides Why can't Damon do it" I say taking one more chance to get out of it.

"No, he's doing something and we all know he won't help Stefan if he needs something plus I just need you to stay here while I go back to the house to grab clothes that you didn't pick out and the point of him being down there is so that we can get him back to the old him and don't you want to help him do that?" she says.

"first words hurt and second the guilt trip worked, I'll be over in a little." I say rolling my eyes hanging up.

~~~~~~~~

I walk in to the Boarding house.

"Any one home?" I yell and no one answers so I jump on the couch, and go on my phone, oh shit theres a sad vampire downstairs.  I walk down and someone stands in the way "Damon, hi, now bye" I say trying to pass him as he makes a sound with his tongue.

"tsk tsk tsk, no it's not safe down there, he's hungry." he says I roll my eyes and try to pass him again this time succeeding, if only he knew I am literally a thousand years older than him.

"I think I can handle myself thanks for the concern. " I walk down the stairs and grab the bottle of animal blood. "hey bestie, so I'm sure your super hungry so I brought some blood, no human stuff." I say in a happy tone.

"Not hungry" he says in a upset tone.

"Oh, you definitely are, and I can help, now here's some bambi" I say putting the bottle in the cell as I walk away.

"He's your bestie now?" Damon asks and I look at him.

"Pouting is not a good look on you Damon." I sing, and walk past him and he grabs my arm pushing me against the wall right outside of the chamber.

"don't play cute, you can't act like that night didn't happen." he says, as I look at his lips snapping out of it looking back at his eyes, shaking my head,  I go on my tiptoes and whisper in his ear.

"Oh but I can." I say as I get off the wall and walk to the couch.

"You obviously wanted to kiss me, or you wouldn't have almost did so." He says following my steps. I shake my head and lay on the couch like I did that night.

"I didn't want to kiss you it was just in the moment i don't like you like that Damon." I say grabbing my phone out of my pocket, but Damon grabs it out of my hand, throwing it god knows where.

"Oh so you didn't want to kiss me, just like you didn't want this." he says getting on top of me, increasing the tension between us as he gets closer. I look away acting like this is not bothering me, he grabs me by my chin and makes me look at him, I smile like nothing about this is out of the ordinary.

" Hi, so that was an expensive phone" I say looking at him, unbothered.

"Okay, so you don't like me just like you don't like this." He says kissing my neck sending shivers down my spine as I grit my teeth trying not to be unbothered.

"No sir" I say trying to feel unbothered.

"hmmm, how about this." he lowers his placement of where his lips are making me breath heavy.

"tickles." I say as he looks back up at me and smirks. I look at his lips again and as the tension increases, us being not even a inch away with our lips I hear the front door open and  I push him off.

"hey I'm back-" Elena stops herself seeing Damon on me. "I can come back later sorry."

"No need Damon just tackled me, such a stupid game." I push him off and smile "I'm uh im going to use the bathroom, yeah I'll do that." I smile putting a loose strand of my hair behind my ear and rush out.

No, I am not falling for Damon Salvatore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ended taking a walk, and grabbing a bite to eat, literally, I bit into someone's neck.

Apparently Damon went out with the teacher for some business I don't know nor do I care. Well maybe I do because I'm now sitting here looking at a freaking lake and pondering on my life decisions.

Ugh, time to go back to the Salvatores, and grab my phone.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hello!!" I yell and Elena answers.

"In here." I listen and walk to where she is sitting and I sit next to her laying my head on her shoulder. 

"has he eaten."

"No, but I think he's getting there, but he has a lot of guilt he has to deal with and Damon isn't helping, y'know the whole 145 years of never letting him live a non guilt life." I nod and scoff at Damon's ability to be an ass.

"sounds like Damon." I say under my breath.

"Yeah, it seems a lot has been about Damon with you lately." she says causing a instant laugh.

"yeah you can say that again." I laugh.

"What's that about." she says.

"You don't need to hear about my problems Elena, you have enough." I say pointing out the fact her boyfriend is a guilty suicidal vampire.

"Please, distract me from my problems with yours, we never talk about you." she says putting her diary away and sitting on the couch facing me as she puts a pillow between her legs patting it as I lay the back of my head on it. "Speak." She says causing me to laugh looking at the fire to my left.

"I don't know, I mean do I like Damon, yes, but do I think getting close to him is smart, well I don't know, I mean we almost kissed but I don't want to ruin a friendship or whatever we are just for a relationship, also he doesn't seem like a committed guy and-" Elena cuts me off.

"you're scared." she says finishing my sentence with something I wouldn't have said, but something that may be true.

"Celia, he looks at you like I've never seen him look at someone before, right now at least, I think for the first time in a while, Damon knows what he wants and that's." I roll my eyes and finish her sentence.

"Elena, if you haven't been able to tell I'm not the type of girl to fall for a guy, I mean I never have been, I sleep with a guy and then leave because well." I ponder. "maybe I'm the one who can't commit."I scoff shaking my head in realization. "Hi" Elena looks at me weird and I look up seeing Damon leaning against the door frame. "Well I should g-"

"how was your night." Elena asks Damon and I lay back down on the pillow as Damon lifts my legs up having them lay on his lap as he looks into the fire and I look at him.

"Useless how bout you?" he states and I shrug and Elena begins to speak.

"He still won't feed, but I think we're getting somewhere, I mean he has a lot of guilt and he's dealing with that." I nod in agreement looking at the fire, and then Elena begins again. "I mean you haven't  really helped with that Damon,  making his life a living hell these past hundred forty five years." I look at him and he looks at Elena in anger gripping onto  my legs in frustration.

"So this is my fault now?" He asks.

"You haven't exactly made it easy for him." She adds and he stands up now fully frustrated, I sit up realizing it is not the time to be comfortable any longer.

"Have you ever heard the other side of the story?" Damon asks still looking at Elena in pure rage.

"No, Stefan said there was more." she answers and I look back at Damon waiting for a comeback.

"that is a understatement." He scoffs looking at me now and walking away, I roll my eyes and grab his arm, he turns around and looks at me.

"Wait, tell us your side." I plead.

"You want to know why I made his life full of guilt? Because he is the reason I am still living the life I no longer wanted to keep living at the time, he brought a girl to me after he left and called her no more than a gift, forcing me to feed on her, telling me we had an internal life to live, and those pleads from my brother forced me to feed, and now I will never forgive him." I look at him with sympathy in my eyes, I mean my brothers have done worse, hell my father has, but I feel for him.

"That's why he wanted to die, that's why he won't feed, now I understand." Elena says with understanding.

"His choice." Damon says pouring bourbon into a glass. "if he' stupid enough to make it, so be it." I scoff and they both look at me.

"Don't do that whole 'I'm brooding and don't think anyone will think twice about my unflinching ability to care about my brother' I can see right through it and know you care." I say mocking him. Elena looks at him and walks away walking into the chamber as I roll my eyes following her, seeing no Stefan, shit, and she grabs his ring, meaning he- he wants to die.

~~~~~~~~~

Elena went to go find him and I thought that was a good idea since I could see she's the only one who can save him. She asked me to stay and I found my phone, so I lay on this couch as I hear Damon coming down the stairs.

"hey." I hear Damon say and I turn to look at him and give a faint smile nodding to say hello as well "We need to talk" and I nod again, this time having no smile to my nod.

"yeah um we do" I shake my head rubbing my temples again. "I'm sorry for all these stupid games you have to play to get my attention, I just-" Damon cuts me off.

"Are scared, I heard you and Elena's conversation." he smiles walking over to me sitting next to me.

"yeah and I have been really selfish, I obviously want kiss you, and maybe I am scared, I don't know, but I do know that I need to figure that out." I say laying my head on his shoulder.

"And when you have figured it out, I will be here waiting, even if that is tomorrow or two months from now." He answers

"Thank you, seriously, I haven't-" I look into the fire catching my words "I haven't felt close to  anyone this way before." I smile, and though he may see me as a sixteen year old I honestly can say in my thousand some years on this planet,  I have never loved anyone except family all my life and didn't believe I could love any one else. "But, enough of the sappy shit, I should get home." he looks at me and i look at him.

"Stay." he says and I look at him catching my words again.

"Sure." I nod, closing my eyes and falling asleep on Damon's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

130K 3.2K 25
''i will not love a monster,, Elena Gilbert has only one man she truly hates: Klaus Mikaelson. In a fast change of events, Elena is forced upon him i...
1.5M 34.3K 71
Alexandria is Damon and Stefan's little sister. She is 16, beautiful, a bitch and let's not forget a Salvatore. Alexandria has only returned to he...
16.2K 682 11
in which zacharias "zachary" mikaelson is dragged back to mystic falls only to find that his long lost crush is alive and in love with the new petrov...
599K 15.1K 30
When Katerina Petrova was only human, she was tricked into falling in love with Niklaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid who was only going to use her...