wrong one//g.d

Від vi-writes

"i couldnt've forced myself to love you, gray-" "well im forcing myself to love you now, aren't i?" ~ y/n, be... Більше

author's note :)
a e s t h e t i c s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w en t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f or t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
s i x t y - f i v e
s i x t y - s i x
e p i l o g u e
author's note :')
a/n - july 2021

f i f t y

1.6K 40 39
Від vi-writes

AN// hey guys! if this sounds familiar too, it's from my sad imagine book. it was an imagine for gray called staying and i thought it would fit perfectly with this story, so i decided to throw it in!! i didNT steal it, its from my own book, i wrote it myself :) i just wanted to point that out real quick xx (also: fifty? FIFTY CHAPTERS im so proud of myself)

(y/n pov)

You closed your eyes tight as you heard the front door open. You'd been trying to sleep, you really had.

It just wasn't coming.

You heard it shut and lock and then the noise went missing as Gray headed up the stairs and to your bedroom.

He opened the door slightly to see the lights off, you curled up on your side of the bed. He sighed as he stepped in, heading to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Once he was done that, he got into bed, clothes changed and face washed. And it was then that you had to sneeze.

"Bless you," he whispered. You thanked him in a whisper back. "You been up?"

"Yeah."

"You're supposed to sleep more," he grumbled. "What the hell, y/n?"

"What the fuck's your problem, Grayson?" you asked sitting up. Now you were fighting in the dark.

"My problem?" he asked. "The fuck's your problem-- intentionally hurting our baby--"

"Intentionally?" you asked. "What's wrong with you, Grayson?"

"You know that not sleeping enough is hurting her, so just fucking sleep, for god's sake--"

"I can't fucking sleep because of you, Grayson!" He stared at the side of your face that was illuminated by the window behind you. "I'm too worried about you and us, to fucking sleep!"

"How's that my fucking fault-- stop worrying?" You were crying now. How could he put the blame on you? "We're fine-- I'm fine."

"No, we're not!" you yelled. He frowned. "Look at us Gray, we can't fucking stop this crap--"

"Stress isn't good for the baby," he mumbled.

"You think I don't fucking know that?" He didn't say anything and you took the moment to confide in him. "It's not growing properly."

He looked up. "What?"

"The baby," you exclaimed. "She's supposed to be bigger-- I'm supposed to be bigger," you whispered.

"What-- why?" You shrugged. "You didn't ask why?" You didn't want to tell him. "Are you eating enough?"

"Yeah."

"Taking all your prenatal stuff?" You nodded. "Maybe it has something to do with your lack of sleep." You didn't respond.

"Hm."

"What?" he asked straightening up. "Is that it?" You didn't respond. "Fuck, y/n."

"It's not my fault," you whispered. He shook his head, lying down. As he rolled away to face away from you, you wiped at your eyes.

"I don't see how it isn't."

"This is why this is a bad idea," you whispered. He turned a little to hear you better. "Because we're not working right now."

"What's a bad idea?"

"Having a baby."

"What the fu--"

"Gray, we can't stand in the same room without arguing." He let out a sigh, turning to face you again. "That's not good for a-- a potential baby, Grayson." He softened.

"But what are we gonna do?" he asked. "You can't-- are you-- is it-- are you considering an abortion because I think it too la-"

"No, no," you whispered. "I want our baby, Gray."

He pressed a hand to your stomach and looked at you. "Y/N, we can figure things out, I know we can." You gave him a frown.

"Gray how are things gonna get better if we just fight all the time?" you asked. "Living together just isn't working."

He stared at you for a while. "Do you want me to go to E's for a bit?" You shook your head, realizing how bad of an idea that was.

"I don't wanna be alone." Hs nodded. "Any more than I already am." Guilt surged within him.

"We have to make it work," he whispered. "We have to, we have to stop trying for us, and start trying for that baby."

"Gray, I don't know--" he cut you off by pulling you into a hug.

"We have to, y/n."

---

"I pay all the bills, y/n, it's hard to keep track of every fucking thing!" he yelled. You clenched your fists around the side of the kitchen island. "I can't do everything--"

"You don't do everything, Grayson!" You yelled back ."There's plenty I fucking do-- I just can't do certain things because it boosts your ego to be able to say you do all the shit that helps run this place, huh?"

"Boosts my ego-- what the fuck, I have to do them- you think I want to?" He yelled, a hand thrown up. "You think I want to do every fucking thing for you- you're the only one who lives here half the time!"

"Who's fucking fault is that?" You walked up to him. He swallowed the rest of the wine he'd poured for himself. "You don't let me go out, you don't let me go get groceries, you don't let me do jackshit so stop fucking complaining about it!"

"That's because you're fucking pregnant, y/n, you think I want you doi--"

"Then why in fucking hell are you complaining that you do everything!" You rubbed your forehead. "Why are you complaining you do everything if you don't want me to do any--"

Grayson clenched the fist he had around his wine glass so hard that it shattered. You both looked down at it. "Shit," he muttered, the glass falling as the shards pierced his skin. "Ow-- fuck--"

"Gray," You sighed as he let the rest of the glass fall to the ground and stared at his hand, starting to bleed. He held it out for you. "You think glass got in?" you asked. He shrugged. Blood was dripping out on the tiles.

"I don't know, but fuck, it hurts." You tilted your head and he followed you up, his other hand under the wounded one to catch any blood. "Are you gonna clean it?"

"What do you think?" You helped him wash the hand before cleaning it and wrapping a bandage around it. "Better?" you asked, worried.

"Yeah, a little better," he whispered, staring at it. You bent over to kiss it, just as you'd do with any of his other wounds. He smiled, shaking his head. "Thank you."

"Yeah," you sighed, cleaning up the bathroom. "I'll clean the glass downsta--"

"I got it," he said. You rolled your eyes, hand on your back as it started to hurt. "No really, it's late-- you go to sleep." You shook your head.

"You need to sleep, you have a meeting at seven." He frowned. "I can do it, don't worry." He watched you leave after a pat on his arm and shook his head, staring at his wrapped up hand.

"You need sleep," he whispered after you. "For the baby."

"I won't be able to either way," you mumbled, hand on the door frame. "Might as well tire myself out."

He wasn't asleep by the time you'd come to bed. He was just laying there, staring at the ceiling as you waddled in. "Hey," he whispered. You looked over as he sat up.

"Not asleep yet?" He shook his head. "Get some sleep, Gray, I'll wake you in the morning."

"Yeah." You got under the covers on your side of the bed and turned slowly so you were on your side, facing away from Grayson.

"Well, goodnight," you whispered, turning your light off so that it was dark. You felt the sheets move as he sunk back into bed, but then his breath on your neck. You frowned when you realized he was facing your back.

"Y/N?" You hummed in response and his arm wrapped around your waist. You sucked in a breath as he pressed his palm to your stomach. helping you turn to face him. You raised an eyebrow. "Why can't we stop fighting?" he asked in a whisper. You sighed.

"I don't know, Gray." He pushed your hair away from your face as he pulled you closer by the waist. Your breath hitched in your throat as he kissed you. "Gray--"

"We can't bring a baby into a marriage like this," he whispered. You sighed as your fingers ran over his arms. "We can't-- we can't do that to the baby." He pressed his forehead against yours.

"I don't know what to do, Gray."

"We can go to therapy or something," he mumbled. You nodded. "And I'm sorry-- I'm sorry that I don't let you do shit, it's not-- it's not because of my ego or whatever, I just-- I want you to be safe and going alone outside means people and they know you, and the baby and--"

"It's okay, Gray," you whispered. "I know." He nodded.

"I still love you," he said. "I know sometimes it doesn't feel like it, but I still love you."

"I love you too." He pulled you into him, as best as he could with your bump in the way. You leaned up to kiss him on the jaw. "Why can't we be like this all the time?"

He chuckled and kissed your head. "We used to be."

"What happened?" He shrugged and held you tighter. "We'll be fine," you whispered.

"I talked to E." You looked up. "Yeah, he said we'd be fine."

"Right because it's only gonna be fine if you're twin tells you so?" He laughed and kissed your head again. "He's right though, we will be."

"I'll make some calls tomorrow-- we can figure out this therapy thing." You nodded. "Seven months, we have seven months before a baby's added to the equation."

"We'll work it out, I know we will."

***

an// im sorry this is so late, it was supposed to be up a little earlier but it completely slipped my mind :/ im sorry for those of you who were looking forward to it :(

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.3K 101 28
(Completed) It all starts with an accident. She wasn't perfect. He didn't care. They were unbreakable. Nothing could come between them or..... Can it...
59K 1.2K 16
"What?" "Love you..."
1M 19K 190
"You're mine now." ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️
556 9 19
You are girl who had had her heart broken 1 too many times. You are a player but you were picky with who You didn't date the gUntil the new boy Gray...