WikiGirl

By LizSorora

Song Y/N is a girl that holds the secrets of everyone who exists in her circle. Willingly or not somehow she... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 19

1.5K 195 34
By LizSorora

Looking upon this city someone could say that people never sleep yet in this early hour that you had finished your shift and you were getting home, it seemed to you like you were the only one that doesn't seem to sleep.

The streets were way quieter at four fifteen am and even the wind felt as if it had approached you personally in order to keep you company while walking on the sidewalk.

For a while, you took your steps with an empty head and a body that was working on automatic pilot with its only destination, your house as you barely had three hours time before you needed to leave and go to meet with Jimin on the set.

However, as minutes ticked away, your mind didn't fail to get you thinking about Ray and the things he had admitted to you.

The fact that there was someone out there that needed Jimin to get into some kind of scandal sure was very intriguing as well as challenging because you were feeling like you had happened to fall into a mystery that you wanted to resolve.

Of course, finding a solution won't be that easy mostly because you have nowhere to start from. Ray had sent you the address which had contacted him online and from the quick look, you had given to that account -while on working hours- it proved to be non-existent. Whoever had it had surely deleted it but of course, that wasn't something to be surprised over.

Feeling a bit frustrated over the fact, you got your phone out of your pocket and started doing some search regarding articles that could contain any information which could possibly lead you to someone with which Jimin may have had a collision or some kind of debate that may have left the involved people in bad terms.

Unfortunately for you, however, you didn't have the chance to open any site as someone crashed onto your arm, bringing your phone to almost slip out of your grasp.

You looked at your phone as you had managed to save it from crashing on the floor with wide eyes, an exhale of fear having escaped from your mouth as you had basically seen your life flashing before your eyes at that moment.

My phone. My precious phone. Oh, God.

You thought feeling a bit relieved but your relief got exchanged into anger quickly as you turned around and saw that the man that had bumped into you did not even bother to apologize.

"Hey! What kind of behavior-" You were ready to tell him off as you made some steps towards him but then, he turned to the side signaling a taxi that was passing by to stop and once you saw his face, you couldn't help but freeze.

The unknown man from the elevator was standing at some feet distance oblivious to your presence or your knowledge. The man that had placed the camera in that room and seemed to have had an intimate relationship with Mrs. Yoon, the man who could potentially lead you to an answer if only you could find out a bit more about him.

That man coincidentally appeared before your eyes and was also escaping from your eyes as he entered the taxi that stopped for him and passed by without sparing a glance.

You panicked as you saw him go and hurried to the side, hoping for a taxi to arrive and to your luck so it happened, enabling you to stop it, get on it and hurriedly tell the driver to follow the taxi ahead.

A choice that may have not been exactly the wisest as you had three hours to rest and which now were going to get wasting in following a stranger but rest was something that didn't even cross your mind at that moment.

Your mind was full of ifs, of possibilities, and hope that could possibly get you somewhere. Even if you were to just get to know his name, it would be enough.

However after a while that the vehicle came to a stop and you stepped out of it, you came face to face with something more than his name.

A name, way bigger than he could possibly be as you were standing before a building of a well-known entertainment company.

---time skip---

Jimin greeted 'Good morning' to some staff members he met along his way to the makeup department where he needed to get ready before starting his morning scene.

His head was occupied with thoughts as he kept walking, ignoring his manager's presence and words as DongMin was walking right beside him, informing him about his schedule.

Why was he so out of it today?

Was what DongMin had thought as he glanced at him that didn't seem to be paying attention but because Jimin didn't look even once towards him, it made DongMin understand that his mind must be traveling places.

He decided to not pester him any further and left his side, Jimin still not noticing that he was no longer talking to him. He just silently made his way to the chair that had his name and stayed there while his make up artist started her work.

His hands started to play with the rings he was wearing as his chest started rising and falling in a more rapid and heavy way enough for his makeup artist to notice.

"Everything okay Mr. Park?"She questioned him and Jimin gave her a smile while not bothering to meet her eyes even though she was right in front of him. His eyes even though they were looking straight somehow weren't focused on her and that made the woman perplexed for a second yet continued her job as they were in a hurry to start this early morning scene.

A scene which Jimin had recalled on his way to the set, as he always gives a second look to the script on the road. He reads the whole script once all together and then makes sure to memorize it all from the start and when the filming is about to start, each day he has a different scene, he just reviews a bit of the script related to the part he is to act for that day. And so he had done this time as well yet this had gotten a different reaction out of him than most scenes would ever do.

Why did I ever agree to play this role? I can't even remember.

He thought to himself, slightly regretting the fact that he had taken this role without taking into consideration this scene. Or better say without him having overestimated himself regarding this scene. A scene that he kept telling himself that it was no big deal yet deep inside he feared it.

"Ready" He heard the female voice talking to him, her words urging him to stand up from his chair automatically and proceed to walk towards the set as he was already dressed in the needed attire.

The director approached him and started giving him some instructions related to the scene which he listened to as tentatively as he could then as everyone were getting ready to start he too walked towards the car he was supposed to be riding and which was supposed to stop abruptly after someone jumps in front of his car.

Once inside the vehicle, all it took for his anxiety to disappear was the word action that was heard and the sound of that template closing, which made him concentrate on what he needed to do.

On his face immediately started appearing emotions of hurry and worry as the character was supposed to be rushing somewhere till he was to get in a car accident.

The moment they threw the fake body upon his car, he portraited perfectly the shocked expression and acted once again in an exceptional way that had everyone in awe.

The director's voice cut the filming, happily announcing that they had the perfect scene already and everyone started murmuring about Jimin's talent and the ability he often showed on his individual shots to portray the emotions so well that there was never a need for a second take.

The co-actress took her place on the road, while he remained in the car, getting ready for the second part where he had to step out and see, who had he run over with his car.

The template sounded again in his ears and he stepped out of his car, completely shaken by what had just happened.

"No way" he murmured in a trembling voice as he stood before the body that was laying on the cold cement, back facing him.

His steps approached it in a timid and scared way the same way his arm reached out to the body of the woman in order to turn her around and see if she was still awake but as he did so, according to the script, he was supposed to be shocked, coming face to face with his lover now unconscious.

Yet once he did so, the bloodstains that were running from her head, drove his mind out of his acting zone. The red lines that decorated the skin made him travel back to places he had locked away in his mind.

He had frozen, staring at her and the place had fallen in absolute silence waiting for him to pull of the expressions and say the line he was supposed to say yet he did something that caught everyone unprepared.

Even you that had just managed to arrive at the set after barely getting the time to pass by your home and change clothes before jumping on the first taxi that brought you to here.

Jimin portrait that broken expression perfectly yet he started laughing in a way that managed to give chills down the spines of every person that was witnessing it.   A burst of laughter that started quiet but grew and started getting louder as his face kept portraying pain, suffer, a kind of madness that no one was expecting to see.

And you sure weren't either.

The director cut the scene and his laughter stopped immediately, leaving the atmosphere resembling the coldness of a cemetery that made the morning feel somehow more cold than it originally felt.

"Perfect. We will keep it!" The director spoke, breaking the silence, and a wave of murmurs followed after his statement, words of people in awe and comments of how they got the goosebumps from Jimin's performance.

A performance that took your breath away almost as much as his eyes when he turned around and so happened to meet eyes with you.

The scene was cut, the acting was over yet why...on his cold and straight facial expression that he had on, under that perfect poker face, you could still see emotions. You could see... madness.

---To be continued...

(I was planning for a double update today, not sure if I will make it but I will try. Hope you liked this chapter~~
💜💜💜)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 152 20
"Not all secrets stay hidden." . . . Y/n comes from a rich family. Everyone gives her love, support, and everything that she needs especially her gra...
1.8K 73 12
y/n and the guys have been best friends for years. They all met when they joined high school where they was practically in the same classes for every...
262 41 40
》Whispered Confession 《 Pov: How Much I try. Its Hard To Forget You ... ??: I hope you could ever listened My "Whispered Confession"... This Story re...
766 28 26
Y/N is a princess who lives in a castle along side her father and brothers Yoongi and Taehyung. She has lived with servants by her side, chauffeurs a...