Stardew High school // Seb x...

By remscorner_

High achool AU. It's all the same as Introverted, knew Y/n when they were little yada yada.. except they get... More

Chapter 1 | first day
Chapter 2 | e t h a n
Chapter 3 | 2 hearts
Chapter 4 | her band
Chapter 5 | an encounter
Chapter 6 | school festival
Chapter 8 | mall date

Chapter 7 | after school hours

271 8 6
By remscorner_

Y/n's POV // after school // 3:10 pm // Friday spring 26 // 2 days after school festival //

"Why are you guys following me again?" I smiled awkwardly, continuing my walk home.

"Well we.." Abby started.

"You" Sebastian groaned a bit.

"Sam and I Wanted to spy on you but we thought that was creepy so we're following you now, also what's it like living in the city and stuff" Abby ended her sentence, linking our arms.

I sighed and nodded in understanding.

We had just got out from the convenience store for snacks and cat food, waiting as a train passed by quickly.

"Wow.. it's quieter than I thought in this neighborhood.." Sam muttered

"Well you don't see a lot of cars in this part, it's usually bikes, skateboards, buses, motorcycles.."

Sebastian flinched in the corner of my eye.

"But out this neighborhood is a loud and crowded city" I sighed, kneeling down by a corner on the sidewalk, a stone fence right next to me.

There was a hole in the bricks which always had cats running to when kids chase them around.

"What are you doing?" Sebastian stared at me as I called for the strays.

Soon they came and I took out two bowls from my backpack which I had kept secretly.

The six cats gathered around, eating from one of the bowls while one of them just stared.

Bowl number two, I poured my water and stick the two cat bowls into the other side of the hole for them to eat.

Standing up as they crawled in one of the cats stared at me for a while before leaving.

Man.. that cat just doesn't like me does he..?

"You do this everyday?" Abby asked.

"No.. only on mondays and fridays.. the one with the black fur and green eyes kinda dosent like me though.. he just stares at me from afar.."

"Hmm I usually name them but I don't know what to call that one.." I sighed, we continued walking and spoke about many things.

As we got to my house I was immediately greeted with yelling.

"Why are you so stupid!?" My younger brother Max yelled at Nolan.

Nolan was 17, Max was 6.

Leaving me in the middle at 14.

"What the fuck!? Where'd you learn that word!?" Nolan yelled.

The two bickered in the kitchen across from the doorway.

Our house was pretty normal.

Living room by the front door, kitchen at the back.

My room was in the basement which had stairs by the kitchen.

Nolan pulled at Max's cheeks while Max kicked and punched him.

"Would you two cut it out!?" I yelled angrily, pulling them apart.

"Uh Y/n" Sam held my shoulder.

"He started it!" Nolan yelled.

"Your 17! Grow up!" Max yelled.

"Your six! Just go to your room and ignore him like I do! It's that easy!" I pushed Max towards the hallway by the kitchen and back door where his room was.

"Y/n-" Abby tried talking.

Nolan grumbled to himself, walking to his room.

I sighed, cleaning up the glass that had been shattered on the floor.

"Y/n-"

"What!?" I yelled towards them.

I stopped as the three stood silently.

"Sorry.. those were my brothers.. sometimes it's just annoying having to deal with them.." I sighed, throwing the broken glass into the garbage.

"It's fine! I get it! I mean I don't have any siblings but it's probably annoying to have to deal with it" Abby smiled at me.

Smiling back at her, the three were led to my room.

While they were down there I knocked on Nolan's door.

"What's up?" The door opened, Nolan eating chips.

"When's dad coming home again? I left early today"

Nolan had dropped out by the time he hit sophomore year so he's always at home or picking up Max from school.

"I think he said around 11:00 pm.. you know him.." Nolan scoffed.

"Hes not even gonna be gone for dinner?" I asked.

I might hate him but it just sucks not having a dad here.

Let alone a mom.

"Nope, I wouldn't wait out, go have fun with your friends or whatever, I'll take care of the chores" Nolan smiled, ruffling my hair.

Nolan's the type of person to have a child like personality but hardworking runs in the family I guess..

Walking down stairs Abby, Sam and Sebastian were looking at me.

Ah..

They heard didint they..?

"Your rooms really cool!" Abby avoided conversation of my chat with my brother.

Thanks so much Abby..

They stared at the anime posters and fan art including all the colourful lights and plants.

I also had shelves filled to the brim with Manga.

My computer sat by my bed and in the middle of my room was my Solarion chronicles box which I had yet to open.

I was trying to work out a character sheet but I can't think of one..

Sebastian stood at the end of my bed where a table sat for my pet frog.

"Right! This is prince!"

Prince sat on my hand as he was held up to Sebastian.

"C-can I.."

I nodded and he slowly and gently took the small whites tree frog into his hands.

"Hey.." Sebastian whispered, looking at the small amphibian closely.

I smiled at him softly.

Guess emo boy has an interest for frogs..

Turning to Abby and Sam, the two were trying to name all the characters on many of my posters.

"You guys watch anime?" I asked them.

"Only a few.. we haven't really gotten into it that much" Abby shrugged.

"I could recommend a few really good ones, well there's tons, but I'll just name my favourites" I smiled at them.

Abby smiled and I wrote down some shows on a paper before Sam pointed out the plants and succulents.

"Ah, I used to visit my grandpa a lot as a kid! He was a farmer so I helped him tons with work, for some reason I can't remember anything though.."

"So city kid wasn't always a city kid huh?" Sam grinned at me sitting down, back to my bed.

"Please don't ever call me that" I rolled my eyes at him.

We all sat down at my small coffee table where the Solarion chronicles game sat.

"Ok farm girl" he joked.

Honestly why do I even try anymore..

"Now what's the real reason you guys are here?"

"Well.. I saw your test scores and you got a pretty good mark despite never listening.." Abby continued.

"Long story short, Sams failing, I'm failing, and Sebastians the only smart one.. soo..."

"Yeah yeah I get it.. but I'm not the type to study.. I actually really hate studying and reading.. the only thing I read are fantasy novels, mangas, and.."

Fan fictions...

"Yeah that's about it"

"How are you even getting good grades?" Sam looked at me in concern.

"Don't know, I just sit there looking at my paper for half the time and then think about if I know the questions and if I don't I just guess"
I shrugged.

"And you get them all right?" Abby stared.

I nodded, my gaze went over to Sebastian who stood up to put Prince back in his little home.

"Please??? Just try helping us?" Abby pleaded.

"Abby I fall asleep in one class like three times"

"Then at least teach us the things you know" Sam suggested.

For a while we all stared at each other.

"Fineeee" I sighed, taking out the papers and work in my backpack.

"But I doubt we have the same thing since your both older" I pointed to Sam and Sebastian.

The two nodded and I went to help Abby.

Man I hate studying...

Sebastians phone buzzed with notifications.

"Is that girl still texting you?" Sam sighed.

Girl?

"Oh? What girl?" I smirked at him.

"She's in our class, do you know her?" Abby asked.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Delly"

WHAT.

"CUT HER OFF SEBASTIAN" I yelled, standing up.

"I'm trying but why all of a sudden?" He groaned a bit.

"THAT GIRL IS BAD NEWS, SHES ACTUALLY CRAZY"

"Can't be as bad as you" Sam smiled.

"I'm being serious! She did nothing but torture me in middle school and the only friends I had left was Gracie and Zen, everybody forgot about everything already and I can actually speak to people from my old school but that girl is still out to get me and I know it"

I sat down huffing.

The three stared.

"She does seem a little sketchy.." Abby muttered.

"SHE IS!" I yelled, Sam chuckled at my irritation and we continued the work.
_______________________________
Time skip // 6:30 pm //

"You guys gotta get home before dinner right?"
I asked the three, Sebastian nodded and started packing up.

The two others aswell-

"Y/n? Nolan? Max?" A surprising yelled came from upstairs.

"What is he doing this early..?" I muttered to myself.

Quickly, I got up and ran up the stairs.

Nolan meeting with me aswell as Max from the other side of the room.

"Dad..?" Max walked up to him.

"I got off early, but I have a meeting to go to in just a bit, don't wait out"

"You can't stay for dinner?" Max asked.

"No, sorry Max.."

"Whatever it's fine.. go to your meeting" I sighed.

"Nolan-"

"I already did the chores, you just go" Nolan hung his head low while he walked back to his room.

Behind me was Sam, Seb and Abby.

"You- how do you know.."

I looked at him weirdly.

"I didint know we had people over.."

"They were just leaving" I muttered and led them to the front door.

"Y/n you-"

"You got a call from the school right?"

I knew exactly what he was gonna say.

"I don't get it.. I'm going good in school so what's their problem?"

"The problem is that your not listening, and you got into another fight?"

"It was their fault to begin with.. It wasn't my idea"

Why doesn't he ever listen..

"Could you just listen to me? Why do you even wanna get in trouble in the first place?"

"Who said I wanted to? The teachers just hate me for some reason!"

"Nobody hates you!"

"Yeah! You and the school! It's exactly the same thing on both sides!"

I slammed the door shut speedwalking as the three walked behind me awkwardly.

"Y-Y/n?"

Abby muttered.

"Sorry.. I probably shouldn't have yelled like that.."

"Where are you going?" Sam asked.

"Retrieving the cat bowls.. you three go ahead, I'll see you tomorrow.."

I took one last sigh as they said their goodbyes and slowly took the bowls, stuffing them in my bag and walking around the neighbourhood.

I don't wanna be at home right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 196 1
After years of being told what to do and how to act and what to wear and who to be friends with, after years of not being able to be themselves in th...
40.8K 1.3K 67
(I don't own any art in this book) So you are the new student at Yandere high. U meet these 3boys and become friends. But u and that Bunny boy have a...
11.8K 352 22
Alex never noticed Sebastian before, even though they were in the same classes and year. So when he's dared to ask him out by his friends he is hesit...
13.7K 523 18
It's AU everyone is age up so they're all 16/17years old Because of personal reason you moved to a new High school You thought it would be hard to...