Always and forever

Bởi JemiaYoung

Always and forever...a saying that's said way to often only for it not to be true, well in dej and Shawn case... Xem Thêm

Chp.1
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23
Chp.24
Chp.25
Chp.26

Chp.2

10.5K 327 155
Bởi JemiaYoung

Deja smith
Clark Atlanta University

(She has a single dorm)

Hearing a phone going off I woke up seeing that Jerry had his arms wrapped around me.

Wow

I picked my phone up and saw that I had no notifications which doesn't surprise me only people that hit me up is my family and Jerry when he wants to be toxic.

I heard the phone again and looked over and saw Jerry phone ringing I tapped him but he didn't move making me hit him harder.

"What bro damn"he groaned moving off of me "your phone is ringing dumbass" I sat up and got out the bed throwing a shirt on and heading to my bathroom.

"Damn...ight...I'm finna come now"I heard Jerry talking but stopped listening when I heard him get out the bed "aye dej" he walked into the bathroom putting his shirt on making me look at him with lust.

"Don't look at me like dat" he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes and waved him off "I'm bout to head out you still don't want to come to the party"I sighed and looked at him.

"What can I possibly get out of going to that party" I tried to walk passed him but he grabbed my arm making me stand in front of him "you can finally meet some new friends I know yo ass be lonely"he said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm cool off everybody ion need friends"I said nonchalant "what about me I'm yo friend" he said and I laughed "ight but are my other friends gone fuck me like you do"I asked.

"They not gone fuck you at all"he made and face and I laughed "come on mamas if you don't like it I'll take you home and you want ever have to come to a party again"I thought about it and nodded my head.

"You for real"he asked me and I chuckled nodding me head "yes now send me yo location when you get there I gotta find some to wear"I told him and he smiled giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Ight lil bit see you in bit"I walked him to the door and pushed him out "bye nigga"he blew me a kiss and I flipped him off closing the door.

Let's find something to wear.

Going to my closet looking through all the different outfits I have, pulling out my phone I face timed Jerry.

"Damn you miss me already"he smirked into the camera and I smacked my lips "damn nigga you already there"I saw the lights flashing in the background and music playing.

"Shid yea the hoes are out"he screamed and I rolled my eyes "ok is there a theme to the party you ain't tell me nun about it" I poked my lip out just to make him mad.

"Fix yo face just throw some on lil bit"I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone.

This nigga aggy as fuck.

I grabbed a cute fit and put it on going to my bathroom I brushed my hair to a slick back and did my eyebrows and put my lashes on.

Oooo bitch you fine as fuck.

Getting in the mirror I started to take videos feeling myself, my video got cut off by Jerry calling me "where you at"I heard him yell and I laughed.

This nigga already lit.

"I'm leaving now nigga"I grabbed my keys and wristlet leaving out of my room getting on the elevator, two girls got on my elevator with me dressed up.

One of them looked me up and down with a mug on here face "boo the fuck"I bucked my eyes at her and she chuckled "you ain't scaring nun lil baby" she said making her friend laugh.

"Yea bitch when I pop up ass ion want to hear nun else"I said and she stop laughing and turned around just when she was about to say some the doors opened.

"Bitch you lucky I should slap yo ass"she said and I laughed in ha face walking off I felt them glare at my back and I made sure my ass looked fat since they was watching.

I got into my car and sped off to where Jerry location was carrying me "damn where the fuck this nigga at" I saw a car come out of this corner making me turn onto the street,revealing a big ass house.

Damnnnnnn

I parked my car and hopped out calling Jerry "aye come meet me at the door"I said and he nodded his head and hung up "lil bit"I heard him yell my name making people stare at me.

"Nigga stop yelling making a scene"I said and he smiled coming to give me a hug "I miss you mamas"I laughed "Jerry you just left me"I looked around and saw people walking into the house.

"Come on"Jerry dragged me in the house with him "you wanna a drink" I nodded my head and we walked to the kitchen "hey Jayb"this girl said walking pass us "wasuh"he nodded his head.

"Ight we got everything make whatever" he said handing me a cup, I poured me some henny straight "damn lil mama you sure you can take all of dat" some dude said watching me from the counter.

"You worried about the wrong thing lil daddy"I looked over for Jerry but he wasn't there no more.

Knew this shit was going to happen.

"You smoke" the boy asked me and I shrugged my shoulders making him mock my move "fuck that mean" I laughed "yea sometimes" I said.

"That's all you had to say come on"I just looked at him as he hopped off the counter "we not finna be alone I'm not no grimy ass nigga"he said and I nodded my head following him.

Every bitch that we walked passed mugged me "damn you a celeb or sum"I asked him and he chuckled "nah I just play ball don't mind them hoes they just weird"he said opening a door to the back porch letting me step out first.

"Aye look who finally came to join us and he brought a friend" this one boy said making everybody look back at us "shut the fuck up nigga" the boy that I was walking with said.

"Sit rii here"he pointed to a seat next to him, I mugged him but sat there cause there wasn't any other seats.

"So what your name lil mama"one of the boys asked me they all was decent I wouldn't fuck with nun of them well the one I'm sitting next to I'll let him taste some of me.

"Dej what's y'all names" I asked them sipping out of my cup "I'm saint, that's mike mike, juice, glocks, and fat" the boy that I meet in the kitchen said.

"Hey"I waved at them hearing the door open and close I looked back and saw Shawn and a girl walk up to us "oh and that's Shawn and his horse"I chuckled making Shawn and the girl look over at me.

We started at each other for a while until I broke the stare off looking at the blunt saint pulled out "they took our seats"the girl said and I acted like I didn't hear ha.

"It ain't that serious" saint said and she started to argue back and forth with him "damn here"I mumbled standing up moving over to stand by saint.

Shawn sat in the chair and the girl sat in his lap smirking at me, I heard saint smack his lips "Mann wtf I'm not Finna let you just stand up come here"I shook my head and he pulled me down on his lap.

"Next time don't move for ha annoying ass"he said to me but I'm sure she heard him cause she started to argue with him.

I zoned them out getting on my phone and posting one of my pictures that I took before I left my dorm.

Liltasteofdej: fool me one time shame on you 🙈

Comments disabled

"Damn let me get yo @" saint said handing me the blunt and taking my phone out my hand "nigga don't just be grabbing my phone don't know what you gone see in there"I rolled my eyes and he looked shocked.

"Oh so you got a mouth on you huh"he asked me and I smirked.

Yea I got a mouth that's gone make you wanna wife me.

"Anyways follow yourself so I can get my phone back"I said handing fat the blunt "here" saint handed me my phone back and I saw Jerry texting me asking me where I was at.

I ignored his text cause nigga why did you leave me in the first place the fuck "so dej you go to Clark" mike mike ask me and I nodded my head "yea what about y'all" I asked them and they all laughed.

I started to catch a attitude specially when Shawn started to laugh "what's so fucking funny"I asked them and they all saw my face and stopped laughing.

"We all play ball for Clark how you don't know us"juice said and I shrugged my shoulders "never felt the need to watch y'all play plus ion fuck with nobody out here but one person" I said looking down at my phone.

"Who is she? Is she fine?" glock said "who said it's a girl"I laughed and he shrugged "you don't act like you got a nigga"he said and I scrunched up my face "I don't have a nigga just cause i fuck with the nigga don't mean he my nigga".

"Damn so you single" fat asked me and I nodded my head "damn some must be wrong with you cause why you single"saint said and I laughed "ain't nun wrong with me niggas just can't handle a bitch like me"I said it as simple as that.

"I can handle you"I heard saint mumbled lowly.

I sipped some of my drink and everybody got quite "why y'all get quite"I asked them "ion know we ain't never been around no girl that chill like you all them other bitches be doing the most like ha ass" mike mike pointed to the girl with Shawn.

"Damn"I said leaving it at that, I looked at my phone seeing the time going by slow "this shit boring as fuck I'm bout to head out"I mumbled but saint heard me "let me walk you out"I nodded my head standing up.

"Where y'all going" Shawn asked us and I ignored him but saint told him to mind his business making all the rest of the boys got hyped "it ain't even like dat come on"I said walking into the house with saint behind me.

He walked me to my car but when I stopped he kept walking "Umm saint" he stopped and turned around "wasuh" he walked up to me "this my car" I told him point to my car.

"Shut the fuck up that be you going crazy at the school" he asked me and I laughed nodding "yea this my lil daddy rii here"I said and he chuckled "I thought I was yo lil daddy" he licked his lips making me blush.

"Stopppp" I covered my face and he laughed "what bro" I shook my head "let me get yo number"he said and I looked at him just trying to observe him.

"What you gone do with my number"I asked him and he smirked "shid imma text you so we can get to know each other"he licked his lips again.

Damn nigga need some carmex.

"Yea hand it here"he gave me his phone and I typed my number in locking it in as
'Lil mama🤍'

"So that's yo nick name now" he asked me and I laughed "if that's what you want to call me" I smiled and he chuckled.

I got in the car and let the window down after starting it up "what you bout to do" I asked him and he rubbed his stomach "shid might go to Waffle House a nigga hungry" my stomach growled hearing that.

"Damn lil mama you hungry to" he asked me making me laugh "yes nigga" "how about we race there" he said and chuckled "nigga what you riding in" he pulled out his keys and pushed a button making the car in front of me beep.

"Ok lil daddy I see you" he had a all black hell cat "shid you still tryna race or you scared" he asked me and vroom my Engine.

"Say less"....

Wait so shawn got a new girl?

What y'all think about saint?

That's Shawn homeboy...

And Jerry...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

716K 55K 72
"Even when we departed you never left me. I carried everything you said to me and did for me even when we were apart. You were inside of me. You'll a...
63.4K 3.1K 43
When two former high school lovers reconnect and rekindle their old, burning flame, it seems that the forever they once dreamed of comes with lies, d...
22 4 14
Heartbreak, torn apart, brought together, "You will always be the love of my life, even when we are no longer in each other's" A story of that the l...
382K 14.5K 50
| • | • | What's life without drama | • | • | How could you know love without experiencing heartache. |...