๐“š๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ 202...

By KatleyMor

๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚, ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต! ๐ต๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐ผ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐’ถ... More

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท!
๐ŸŽ„1 -๐“šล๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ปล ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ด๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽ…2 - ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ป๐“ช ๐“š๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐ŸŽ…
๐ŸŽ3 - ๐“š๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐ŸŽ
โ˜ƒ4 - ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ณ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ธ ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ชโ˜ƒ
โญ5 - ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พ ๐“ž๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐”€๐“ชโญ
โœจ6 - ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ธโœจ
๐ŸฆŒ7 - ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ ๐“๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ณ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐Ÿ›ท
โ„8 - ๐“š๐”‚๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช ๐“ž๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒโ„
๐Ÿ‘ผ9 - ๐“š๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ถ๐“ช ๐“š๐“ธ๐”ƒ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ผ
๐ŸŽ„10 - ๐““๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ช๐“ฒ ๐“ž๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“พ๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽ…11- ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐ŸŽ…
๐ŸŽ12 - 707๐ŸŽ
โ˜ƒ13 - ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ชโ˜ƒ
โญ14 - ๐“š๐“พ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ธ ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ธโญ
โœจ15 - ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“–๐“พ๐“ถโœจ
๐ŸฆŒ16 - ๐“•๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐Ÿ›ท
๐Ÿ‘ผ17 - ๐“–๐“ฒ๐”‚๐“พ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐Ÿ‘ผ
๐ŸŽ„18 -๐““๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ฒ ๐“š๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽ…19 - ๐“จ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐ŸŽ…
๐ŸŽ20 - ๐“๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐ŸŽ
โ˜ƒ21-๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฟ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ชโ˜ƒ
๐ŸŽ22 - ๐“ก๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐ŸŽ
โ„24 - ๐“š๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“พโ„
๐ŸŽ„25 - ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท ๐ŸŽ„

โœจ23 - ๐Ÿ‹๐“ก๐”‚๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ด๐“พ๐“ท๐“ช๐Ÿ‹โœจ

160 14 4
By KatleyMor

🍋𝓡𝔂𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷 𝓢𝓾𝓴𝓾𝓷𝓪🍋

𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮

Sometimes, you have to be careful what exactly you ask for, especially when you don't realise that your best friend is the vessel for practically a demon/curse. However, what you wished for may cost you an eternity of servitude, unless Itodori can kill the demon you accidentally made a pact with.

If you could have the best sex you would ask for, would you refuse?

Well guess what you didn't, do you regret it? Not right now...will you regret it in maybe 1000 thousand years? Most likely...however, until then you will just have to be a certain curses plaything until Itodori either finds the loophole in the pact, you died...which apparently Sukuna won't allow or Itodori destroys Sukuna.

How did this happen? Well, let's rewind back to Christmas eve and bumping into a certain pink-haired friend at the temple.

'Can't believe I'm single again...what happened to Itodori? The guy is just so damnn fine and stupid...I can't be any more obvious, can I?' groaning at the sudden disappearance of a guy from your class, you grumble walking up the steps to the top of the shrine.

It was a quiet go to go since most people would be on Christmas Eve dates but not you. You were a single pringle, not that you wanted to be. Sure you'd been asked out but the guys were just not your type at all. That's why you felt it couldn't help to make a wish to the gods of this shrine to help improve your love life, although what was about to go down probably wasn't what they intended to happen.

Getting to the top, out of breath and already regretting the choice to walk up the god knows how many steps, you take a seat. Looking around, there seemed to be one or two others here. They were on a date making you groan internally.

They didn't stick around long though, clearly, they felt no one would be up here to catch them making out but them little lonely you popped up over the steps ruining their adventurous rendezvous.

Once the couple left, you decide to walk over to the shrine to make your request of the gods. Throwing your money in the offering box, you bow deeply twice, clap your hands twice, then go to think the pray/wish you desire, however, a ruckus distracts you in your process making you turn round.

"Why are we here? Are there curses?" you knew the voice, it was Itodori with what seemed to be a guy with black hair and a girl with short orange hair. The three of them being overly noisy, which was extremely frustrating.

Stomping over, they'd clearly not seen you, "Ermm excuse me but do you have no respect? I was trying to pray," glaring at the pink-haired guy, he noticed you straight away, his heart beating a little faster than normal. This piqued the curse within him's curiosity.

"Sorry...but (f/n) is that you?" the pink-haired guy placed a hand on each arm, looking at you cautiously. The moment he touched you, your face was a light in flustered excitement.

"Yeh...and I don't remember giving you permission to use my first name?" pouting you put your arms across your chest. The guy with black hair, whispers something into your old school friends' ear, Itodori nods as acknowledging something.

"How about we catch up? You should make your pray and then move on. I can meet you at the bottom of the steps if you like?" smiling at you widely, you went even redder.

"Fine...you can come over and explain where the hell you have been for the last few months," storming back towards the shrine to start the ritual again, you glance over your shoulder at the pink-haired hotty looking at you confused. "I was worried you'd been hurt or hurt yourself is all,"

Hastening your pace, you made your offering again, bow deeply twice, clapped twice and then made your wish internally. As you thought to yourself, another set of ears listened into your mind to exploit you some way.

Sukuna smirked within his vessels body, he was bored, and you were apart to become a part of his entertainment.

Standing up, you glanced at the big light brown eyes watching with a curiosity in them. Smiling at him, you tucked some hair behind your ear before starting the trek down the steps. As soon as you left, a curse that wasn't much of a threat at the moment appeared, the trio sorting it with no problems before heading down to where you sat on a bench glancing at your phone.

Hearing footsteps on the stone steps, your eyes glance up straight at Itodori, but you were sure his eyes flashed red for a second before they went the usual light brown.

"Hey," smiling the guy walked over smiling.

"I'll head with (f/n) for a bit. See you guys back at the dorms," as he said it, the boy grabbed your hand and began to walk in the direction of your house. It sounded like the two with him, said he couldn't do that, or what if he pops up, but you were being dragged at such speed you could hear them.

"Everything ok Itodori?" glancing up, at the tall muscular guy he glanced down.

"Sure is, you don't live with anyone do you?" smiling brightly, you just nodded, something in you said that you should have refused to let him come home but your womanhood was warming up.

Getting in your house, the two of you take your shoes off as you head to the kitchen "Tea?" glancing over Itodori nods as if in some battle with himself. It wasn't really himself, Sukuna was playing up, wanting to come out and play with the pretty little human that wanted to throw herself at his host.

Walking back in, you placed the tea on the table but for some reason, you felt compelled to kiss the guy. Leaning forward to where he was sat in a daze, you caught him off guard. Itodori had wanted to kiss you, but he was terrified if he did, that he'd lose control and that would allow him to come out.

Alas, you had lifted that lid yourself as you out of some compulsion straddled his lap your hands entangling with his pink hair as the two of your tongue twisted against each other. Pulling away you looked into the shocked brown eyes, before his face began to pull into a large smirk.

"Pretty little thing...I can tell you wanted to kiss sweet little Yuji," pulling further back, the hand that grabbed you had long black nails. Markings formed on the guy's face and you could see there were others that poked from some parts of the clothing.

"Where the hell is Itodori?" standing up, you went into a fighting form, but of course you weren't a fighter.

"In here," the man tapped his chest, "If you want him to come back...then I'll make you a deal...not little Yuji has a very deep desire to have you sexually...but you see I want to take something from you first," smiling wickedly, you paled slightly, and was also slightly aroused by the demon. It did still look like the guy you crushed on.

"Fine whatever you want. Just bring him back," staring down at the demon he smirked, as you'd made a fatal mistake. Luckily for you, he wasn't able to kill you, but he could bind you to him for a long as he lived.

"Fantastic, take your clothes off then," without another word you obeyed him, stripping in front of the man. "Better than I thought, you should wear more suitable clothing being my concubine for as long as I live...don't worry I'll let Yuji play with you as well, since that's what you were wishing for at the shrine right," you couldn't speak as you tried to hide your body with your arms from embarrassment.

Not seeing him move, the pink-haired demon was in front of you, grabbing your legs and spreading them with such ease.

"Let me have a taste to start off," leaning forward, his tongue was so long as it entered your pussy making you moan in pleasure already. "So, delicious," there was a mouth on his hand making you want to scream but you wouldn't. The tongue within you getting deeper that you thought he would tear you in two with just that.

"Right..." pulling away the demon looked at you, a smirk on his wicked but handsome face. Ripping at Yuji's clothes, the cursed king didn't care if he damaged anything. Pushing you hard against the wall by your front, his hand gripped your face, shoving his tongue down your throat making your gag before pulling away.

"We will have to work on that gag reflexes," Sukuna laughed at you, degrading you but for some reason, you got wetter. As you did, a large, rough thrust of his cock made you scream in agony, with no care for how much it hurt.

"Fuck...I was right...your little slutty pussy is the perfect place to entertain my desires...you know...Yuji could stop this at any point, want to know why he hasn't?" the guy's lips were at your ear, his rough, harsh breath breathing down your neck. The sensation of that alone made your pussy twitch on the shaft filling you to the brim.

"Yuji, is enjoying himself too much," as the words left his mouth, Sukuna moved with inhuman speed as he fucked your tight cunt. No respect for if you came or not you were all for his entertainment, so as much as he wanted to go for hours, he knew his fun would be stopped by another Jujutsu Sorcerer soon.

As you felt the hot semen fill you to the brim, tears formed at your eyes as the man's voices whispered into your very soul.

"Don't forget...you belong to me. Show Yuji a good time though, as I'll get an entertaining show out of that," with a cruel laugh, you went from pinned to the wall to being turned into a pair of large strong arms with a lot more care than what you'd just had.

"I'm so sorry I dragged you into this," the naked man's voice was Yuji again, as you looked up with glittering eyes. The man looked down into yours, kissing your lips softly before the two of you lay on your floor and made soft love to the brutality, you'd had the first time.

However, you actually enjoyed the two different way that the men had sex with you, so, for now, you weren't going to complain as you weren't lonely anymore. 

~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭~

𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 23rd 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻, 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽. 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 2 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 '𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼! ✨🎄🎅

🎅𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 24th 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓇! 🎄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 1.8K 20
"๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐’๐Ž ๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐€๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†." "๐–๐„๐‹๐‹, ๐˜๐„๐’ ๐๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“'๐’ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐‘๐€๐•๐„ ๐”๐’ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„, ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘...
18.8K 366 36
What the title says๐Ÿ’– Please don't expect constant updates because I get writers block quickly, if you want to read complete books then check it my a...
11.2K 175 20
Muzan cares about himself and only my himself. No matter how strong some demons are, he never really cared about any of them. He only needed them to...
67K 2.4K 31
Fukurลdani, Kasasuno, an Nekoma all are spending a month together in the mountains for some intensive training and conditions alone with team buildin...