๐“š๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ 202...

By KatleyMor

๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚, ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต! ๐ต๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐ผ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐’ถ... More

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท!
๐ŸŽ„1 -๐“šล๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ปล ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ด๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽ…2 - ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ป๐“ช ๐“š๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐ŸŽ…
๐ŸŽ3 - ๐“š๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐ŸŽ
โ˜ƒ4 - ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ณ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ธ ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ชโ˜ƒ
โญ5 - ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พ ๐“ž๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐”€๐“ชโญ
โœจ6 - ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ธโœจ
๐ŸฆŒ7 - ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ ๐“๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ณ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐Ÿ›ท
โ„8 - ๐“š๐”‚๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช ๐“ž๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒโ„
๐Ÿ‘ผ9 - ๐“š๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ถ๐“ช ๐“š๐“ธ๐”ƒ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ผ
๐ŸŽ„10 - ๐““๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ช๐“ฒ ๐“ž๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“พ๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽ…11- ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐ŸŽ…
๐ŸŽ12 - 707๐ŸŽ
โ˜ƒ13 - ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ชโ˜ƒ
โญ14 - ๐“š๐“พ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ธ ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ธโญ
โœจ15 - ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“–๐“พ๐“ถโœจ
๐ŸฆŒ16 - ๐“•๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐Ÿ›ท
๐Ÿ‘ผ17 - ๐“–๐“ฒ๐”‚๐“พ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐Ÿ‘ผ
๐ŸŽ„18 -๐““๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ฒ ๐“š๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽ…19 - ๐“จ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐ŸŽ…
๐ŸŽ20 - ๐“๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐ŸŽ
โ˜ƒ21-๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฟ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ชโ˜ƒ
โœจ23 - ๐Ÿ‹๐“ก๐”‚๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ด๐“พ๐“ท๐“ช๐Ÿ‹โœจ
โ„24 - ๐“š๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“พโ„
๐ŸŽ„25 - ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท ๐ŸŽ„

๐ŸŽ22 - ๐“ก๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐ŸŽ

105 10 8
By KatleyMor

💕𝓡𝓲𝓷 𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓸𝓴𝓪💕

𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓓𝓲𝓹 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓮𝓪

Gou had somehow persuaded you to go to her bother and friend's charity Santa swim. It was basically a course they had to swim wearing a Santa outfit at the local Iwatobi Swimming pool. It was for a good cause, but the problem was, you'd always had a little bit of a thing for your friends older brother Rin.

The guy's muscles sent you crazy with desire, that had grown the older that you got and now at the age of eighteen, you weren't sure how you would react if you saw the hot maroon headed hotty. Luckily, you'd not seen him in the last couple of years and he'd always been nice enough, but it was clear he was only nice since you were Gou's best friend.

On the day of the event, you stood outside waiting for Gou to meet you with of the others that weren't participating. Of course, Haru was competing against his rival, then there was a Kirishima who was visiting, as well as a few others but you'd switched off a little as she began talking about muscles.

There was only one set of muscles that you would want to see but you probably wouldn't as this was a Santa swim and to make it fair, everyone was wearing the same Santa's outfit that covered those perfect abs you wanted to stroke.

Listening to some music as you sat on a bench outside the building, you'd not heard Gou shout you.

"I bet she has her music on," the girl laughed with the group she was walking over with. Feeling a tap on your head and multiple feet, you lifted your head to see Gou stood there, pouting.

"Geez, you're always listening to music," she pouted hared making you sigh.

"What can I say?" Shrugging at the girl before noticing others stood there, Sosuke was the first you saw. "Hey big guy," winking you always like to flirt with him, he was hot, but you still preferred Rin, but you were trying to be realistic.

"Hey, pretty lady, ready to go in?" Sosuke thought you were cute and played along with your flirting.

"Sounds good bloody freezing out here," smiling at the guy, you then noticed someone walking over with a cap on, the same maroon hair as your best friend.

"Well, I didn't think I'd get this kind of welcome party," Rin called out, his red eyes instantly went to you, his cheeks blushing as you looked and glanced away. Unable to meet his gaze, Gou was so excited jumping on her big brother, yet you could barely speak to him.

Sosuke noticed how silent you had gone, confirming his suspicions after you always asked Gou how Rin was doing. Rin went up to his friend giving him a hug as you looked at anywhere but at the guy literally stood in front of you.

"You remember (f/n) don't you Rin?" Gou called out, putting an arm around your neck, then guy's locking on you a huge shark-like smile.

"Of course, I do. It seems like forever, you've definitely grown up," smiling with a slight blush on his cheeks, Sosuke smirked at the two of you.

"Oh well, ya know. That happens people grow. Wow anyone else cold...I'm gonna go I'll see you later," without another word you walked into the building, leaving the three stood a little stunned at your sudden departure.

"I'll see you there. I'll leave you guys to catch up," Gou ran after you, mostly because she was also cold and hoping that Haru was inside, leaving Sosuke and Rin stood.

"Obvious much?" the short brown-haired man smirked at the redhead.

"What?" Rin gave the guy a side glance.

"How long you had a crush on your little sisters' best friend?" smirking Sosuke knew Rin very well so when he began overreacting to the question it made him smirk even more.

"What? She's Gou's friend. Like yeh, she has always been pretty but I just..." Sosuke burst out laughing as Makoto, Haru, Rei and Nagisa see the two with Rin looking in a fluster and Sosuke laughing his ass off.

"Oh, hey guys, what's so funny Sosuke?" Makoto curious to what was happening.

"Hey...oh ya know how obvious it is that Rin likes (f/n)," Sosuke settled down.

"Gou did mention that she was coming to watch. It surprised me though, as I know she likes to swim but doesn't really come to watch that much," Nagisa thought for a moment.

"Now that I think about it. When we went for food at Gou's the other day, (f/n) was there, that's when Gou mentioned Rin was coming back," Rei added, Haru just stood listening as he usually did.

"You think she likes Rin?" Makoto questioned, making Rin go even more in a fluster.

"Of course, she doesn't she is Gou's friend," pouting Rin crossed his arms over his chest but a little part of him wondered if you did actually like him.

"Ok ok, shall we go in and get ready," Haru was dying to get in the water and didn't care much for the conversation. Everyone agreed and made their way into the event, which was a lot of fun with different activities.

For the whole event, you could only look at Rin but whenever he looked at you, you would quickly evert your eyes to look at anything else. 'Does she? She is really pretty and is funny, kind and was there for us when dad passed away,' Rin was so lost in thought he'd not heard Sosuke come into the changing room to see where he'd gotten to.

"Thinking of a certain girl lover boy," smirking Sosuke knew the look on his face.

"No of course not..." instantly denying it, but then curiosity got the best of him. "Do you think she likes me?" glancing at the brunette who stood thinking for a moment.

"Possibly, ask her as I know she is moving abroad after the new year. I actually think she is moving to Sydney to go on some uni course," shrugging, Sosuke was trying to set the two of you up. When Rin heard you were moving closer to him, completely out of coincidence as that was where the best course for you was, his mind began to tick a little.

Since Rin was back, everyone went to the Matsuoka house for a little welcome party. However, you went but could help but fluster every time Rin tried to talk to you. It was blatantly obvious that even Gou could see you had a thing for her brother. The girl had actually always known, you did ask about how he was doing all the time.

As time ticked on, you kept managing to avoid Rin until you could not take it anymore and decide to go home. Looking outside, the weather was a little chilly. Yet the air was peaceful, meaning the sea would also be calm.

"Gou, I gotta go. I still have a ton of stuff to pack," there was a look of conflict on your face. Gou looked over pouting.

"Ooooo why? I can help you pack," she groaned as Nagisa hugged you.

"I can't believe you're leaving tooo...Can I come to visit in Sydney?" Nagisa was a super close friend as well.

"Sure, anyways. Great to see you all...ermm you to Rin, Laters," before Rin could stop you, you'd gone and as they looked out the window, you were walking in the opposite direction from your house.

"There she goes...I swear that girl is as bad as Haru or worst when she is overthinking," Gou sighed all of the guys a little confused, "Oh I guess you didn't know. (f/n) loves swimming, so much that whenever she needs to think, she will go take a dip in the sea. Although it's a little cold," looking out the window a little confused.

"Rin, I think you're the one upsetting her you should go apologise," Gou smirked as Sosuke laughed.

"What? Why am I upsetting her?" the guy groaned.

"Because she has a mega crush on you," Gou smirked, "Go..." pushing her brother out the door, he barely got his shoes on before the door shut, before opening with a bag containing two towels. "Have fun," they called out, not sure what to do he looked in the direction you'd gone and decided to head that way anyway. It was getting dark, so he felt it would only be right to make sure that you didn't get in any danger.

As he got closer to the beach, he could see you looking around before vanishing behind some rocks to a more secluded part of the beach. There wasn't anyone around, so he decided to walk over and peered over the rocks to see you strip down to just your underwear.

"I should have gone home first," groaning to yourself for not thinking about a towel. Placing your clothes folded on a rock you headed to the sea, standing to your knees in the icy hold water. Rin couldn't believe that you were just stood in nothing but your bra and pants.

He'd been right earlier when he said that you'd grown, but he'd clearly not realised just how much of a woman you'd become as the sun began to set. Looking around, he made his way to what seemed your private piece of Sanctuary, stripping to his boxers and making his way to the water.

"It's really bloody cold," Rin groaned, startling you that you slipped into the water so that you were submerged to your neck. "Oh god, you ok?" Running over to where you sat a little stunned from the freezing water, you noticed he was just wearing his boxers.

"Here, take my hand," placing his large hand down to you, you took it in yours before tugging him. It caught him off guard as he fell face-first into the cold water. As quick as he went into the water he sat up, catching his breath.

Laughing your ass off at the guy, he splashed you with water, as you splashed back, "what you do that for?" he moaned as you laughed.

"I thought you were a pervert," you chuckled, making the red eyes of the guys widen before he splashed you again, the two of you began to chase each other back to shore, kicking water at each other before Rin caught your wrist.

As he did, you turned your face to look up into his face as his long maroon hair stuck to his skin from the seawater. As Rin looked down into your face, the moon was shining so brightly already that it twinkles in your sparkling eyes. His free hand reached down, moving a piece of hair that clung to your face before his lips met yours, taking your first kiss from you and being his own after focusing on becoming an athlete so much.

The two of you pulled away, even though it was cold for a second the two of your bodies were melting from each other's briefest touch. Doing something you'd always wanted to do, you place a hand on his abs, running them down.

"Well, they feel better than I imagined, " you chuckle making the guy laughed before the two of you shudder.

"Come back to mine its closer and have a sleepover," Rin smirked, making your cheeks blush.

"Sure, but your bed better be warm because I'm bloody freezing," pouting, the guy leans down placing his lips to yours.

"Don't worry. I'm sure I can warm you up," his voice was like silk before your both dried off a little and headed back to the Matsuoka home to get warm, walking through the door hand in hand. The room of people cheering, the two of you went bright red but the biggest smiles on your faces.  

~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭~

𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 22nd 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻, 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽. 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 3 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 '𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼! ✨🎄🎅

🎅𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 23rd 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓇! 🎄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.3K 19
โ˜๏ธŽ โ”† โ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. โž As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
669K 30.5K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
62.3K 1.3K 50
A Haikyuu book of fluffshots- this book does not contain angst or smut. None of the artwork used in this book is mine, credits to the artists. I don...
249K 7.2K 26
โ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐‘๐˜.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...