๐“š๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ 202...

By KatleyMor

๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚, ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต! ๐ต๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐ผ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐’ถ... More

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท!
๐ŸŽ„1 -๐“šล๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ปล ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ด๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽ…2 - ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ป๐“ช ๐“š๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐ŸŽ…
๐ŸŽ3 - ๐“š๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐ŸŽ
โ˜ƒ4 - ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ณ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ธ ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ชโ˜ƒ
โญ5 - ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พ ๐“ž๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐”€๐“ชโญ
โœจ6 - ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ธโœจ
๐ŸฆŒ7 - ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ ๐“๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ณ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐Ÿ›ท
โ„8 - ๐“š๐”‚๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช ๐“ž๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒโ„
๐Ÿ‘ผ9 - ๐“š๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ถ๐“ช ๐“š๐“ธ๐”ƒ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ผ
๐ŸŽ„10 - ๐““๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ช๐“ฒ ๐“ž๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“พ๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽ…11- ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐ŸŽ…
๐ŸŽ12 - 707๐ŸŽ
โ˜ƒ13 - ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ชโ˜ƒ
โญ14 - ๐“š๐“พ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ธ ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ธโญ
โœจ15 - ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“–๐“พ๐“ถโœจ
๐ŸฆŒ16 - ๐“•๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐Ÿ›ท
๐Ÿ‘ผ17 - ๐“–๐“ฒ๐”‚๐“พ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐Ÿ‘ผ
๐ŸŽ„18 -๐““๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ฒ ๐“š๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽ20 - ๐“๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐ŸŽ
โ˜ƒ21-๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฟ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ชโ˜ƒ
๐ŸŽ22 - ๐“ก๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐ŸŽ
โœจ23 - ๐Ÿ‹๐“ก๐”‚๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ด๐“พ๐“ท๐“ช๐Ÿ‹โœจ
โ„24 - ๐“š๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“พโ„
๐ŸŽ„25 - ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท ๐ŸŽ„

๐ŸŽ…19 - ๐“จ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐ŸŽ…

85 9 2
By KatleyMor

💛𝓨𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓪💕

𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓓𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻

In Japan, you had come to learn that it was tradition to have Fried Chicken on Christmas Day, but you missed a good ol' fashion Christmas dinner liked you'd had back in the UK. Turkey with cranberry sauce, pig in blankets, mashed potato, roast potatoes, veggies including Brussels sprouts, lashings of gravy and to finish the meal off, a Christmas pudding with brandy sauce.

The thing was, you wouldn't even know where to start in making yourself a Christmas dinner as you were a useless cook. The person that did all the cooking in your house was your boyfriend, Soma. The two of you had been dating for years, yet you had never once mentioned missing a classic Christmas dinner.

It was the beginning of December; Soma had been trying to get you to hint for at least a month on what you would want for Christmas this year. Yet you'd said that you would be happy with anything that the handsome redhead got you since it was a gift from him.

That was not good enough for Soma though, he wanted to do something for you that you would absolutely love.

Picking up the phone he decided to make a call to across the oceans, not checking the time.

"Soma, is everything ok? It's 3 am," your mum picked up the phone in a panic thinking something had happened. It was clear Soma was an airhead at times when he was determined to succeed with something.

"Ohh yeah...I have a question. What can I get (f/n) for Christmas?" the bland question through the phone made your mum want to reach through the receiver and throttle the guy you were in love with. Even though you'd been dating 5 years, the two had only really met when your sister got married a year or so ago.

Knowing that the guy was impatient, the older woman just sighed as she lay back in the bed your dad taking the phone off your mum who was calming down from the adrenaline of you possibly being in trouble.

"Soma, it's 3 am... check in future. Also, I don't know maybe something she can't get as easily over there. A Christmas pudding, or Christmas dinner. You know how much she loves your cooking, but we also notice you have fried chicken every Christmas," your dad loved food as much as you did, so he knew subconsciously that you would no doubt be missing the tradition.

"Oooo...thanks," without another word, the man hung up and began to research how to make a Christmas dinner. Like anything, he trailed it, getting his other chef friend to help in the preparation until it was perfect for the woman, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

The rest of December went by in a blast, that you were surprised that Soma hadn't pushed it further on what you wanted. Instead, he told you to not worry about the food this Christmas that apparently his dad was sorting it.

It wasn't fully a lie since for a change his dad would be there on Christmas day after he'd been travelling some more.

It was Christmas eve, getting into bed you turned to the redhead giving him a kiss. "Night hot stuff," smiling, he kissed you back a little nervous.

"Love you," kissing you back it made you smile, as you said it back, falling to sleep. As soon as Soma knew that you were definitely asleep and wouldn't wake he went downstairs to prep everything for the dinner tomorrow, before eventually getting back to bed himself.

As the alarm went off, you sat up bolt right, MERRY CHRISTMAS!" hug tackling the semi-naked guy in the bed, it startled him for a second but then noticing that your pj's had slipped made him want another type of present.

"Merry Christmas," rolling you onto your back, he began to nibble your neck as if a fine dined dish but soo much tastier.

"Soma...what..." before you could say much more his large hands were kneading your breasts, as his cock got harder pressing against your clothed pussy.

"I want to unwrap this present first," his rough, sexy voice did things for you that only he could do. Taking your top off, you began to lower your bottoms before your hand reached to his large manhood, pumping it a few times as Soma continued to caress your neck with soft nibbles.

"I can't wait," moaning you placed him at your entrance, instantly he thrust forward sliding in you to the hilt. "Sommma," moaning his names in your accent was pure bliss to the man, making him begin to fuck you.

This morning, Soma was all about nibbling as with every thrust of his large dick his teeth seemed to sink a little deeper making you moan out in pleasure a little more, your nails digging into his scalp under his red hair.

"Shit..." he cussed against your damp skin, pushing himself deep in you and filling you with his white, silky man milk.

Finishing off the two of you clean up, Soma tells you to go into the living room whilst he makes some breakfast before you open any presents. This wasn't unusual, so you did as you were told. That is when he put the turkey on, making sure the temperature was right and since everything else was prepped.

As he walked in, the two of you ate before opening the gifts the two of you had gotten each other and that other people had gotten for the two of you. With Joichiro, you had to actually put clothes on and not spend the day in your pyjamas like you wanted to.

As you were getting ready upstairs, Joichiro arrived holding a Christmas pudding that he'd made for you as a gift.

"You sure she wants this for Christmas?" the older man was a little confused on why you would want the boozy fruit pudding.

"Yeh...help me prep," Soma stated as the two men got to work in the kitchen, there wasn't a lot left to do. The smells from the kitchen began to hit your nose, at first you thought you were imagining it.

However, when you popped your head through the kitchen door the two men were cooking.

"What's going on? Where is the fried chicken?" a little confused, Soma walks over holding you close.

"I decided to make you something from your home. Its nearly ready, go set the table babe," kissing you softly, he went back to cooking. In such excitement you ran to the table, setting up the three-place setting before putting a little music on.

"Hope you're ready," Soma called out to as you just shouted back how excited you were.

The meal was laid in front of you with all the trimmings, that you actually began to drool in excitement at the plate of food in front of you. The Yukihira men sat at the table, both their golden eyes watching you as you took the first bite of a piece of turkey.

It was orgasmic, the meat wasn't dry, and the cranberry sauce exploded in your mouth making it water with such excitement as a moan of pleasure left your mouth, your cheeks flustered. Forkful, after forkful, enter your eager lips before you sat back in the chair.

"Did you enjoy that?" Soma asked nervously but it was clear you'd loved it.

"It was so amazing...thank you," smiling widely, as Soma stood up.

"It's not done yet," vanishing into the kitchen, you asked Joichiro about his travels before the red-haired guy came back in the three bowls. The smell hit your nose first, making your stomach make room for the boozy pudding that was about to enter your lips.

In your excitement, you'd not noticed that Soma was looking a little nervous. Raising the spoon to your mouth, you noticed a glint of metal. Your eyes wide, not realising that Soma knew the tradition of, finding a coin in your slice of the pudding is believed to bring good luck and especially wealth in the coming year.

"Soma, thank you...huh?" as you went to take the round piece of metal out of the pudding, it wasn't a coin at all, but a ring. Glancing to Soma, he was now kneeling at the side of you, Joichiro was filming it to send your parents.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the food, (f/n). Will you marry?" before he could say anything else, you put the ring on the table as it needed to be cleaned and jumped on the redhead.

"Yesss," you squealed, so happy that you'd moved to Japan and met your chef boyfriend and future husband. 

~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭~

𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 19th 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻, 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽.

🎅𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 20th 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓇! 🎄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2K 40
Completed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just ge...
771K 15.3K 35
ใ€Š requests are closed ใ€‹ EDIT: i wrote this book a hot minute ago (by that i mean years), but i've arisen from the dead and am back writing again. all...
53.7K 1.2K 22
BLUE LOCK BACHIRA X FEM! READER STORY **THIS IS A 18+ STORY, NO MINORS ** THIS IS SMUT SMUT AND MORE SMUT๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ The characters are from Blue Lock but...
11.2K 175 20
Muzan cares about himself and only my himself. No matter how strong some demons are, he never really cared about any of them. He only needed them to...