Soul Ties | NBA Love Story

Por JusstRosaaa

A spiritual/emotional connection you have to someone after being intimate with them, usually engaging in sexu... Mais

-One-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five-
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-

-Two-

2K 119 29
Por JusstRosaaa

                                       -Rosa-

I was driving on my way to my bestfriend Tae house. I couldn't stop thinking about Kentrell. His vibe is everything. But I don't want to show him I like him.

The minute you show a nigga you like them all that lovey dovey shit go out the window and they feel like they can treat you like a regular bitch.

I pulled up at Tae house and parked in the driveway. I cut off my car grabbing my purse and bag to change my clothes because I wasn't sure about wearing this outfit.

I knocked on the door. "Bitch let me in !!" I yelled out Paige opened the door. I walked in shutting the door behind me . "Girl bout damn time !" She said walking to the kitchen

"I know I got off late." I said to her she gave me the side eye. "Yeah right !" Tae said walking down the stairs. "Alright I was with a guy. But I'm here now so that's all that matters!" I told them sitting at the bar.

"Oh hell no who is this guy Rosa?" Tae asked as he started cutting Paige's hair. "You finally gave Ryan a chance?" She asked "Umm no. You know I don't want to mess with him. He's been trying to talk to me since I moved in my building. He just doesn't seem like my type."

"That's right she like them hood niggas!" Tae said we started laughing. "No bff I just don't like a soft ass nigga and Ryan gives me those vibes." I told him pouring me a glass of wine.

"How you know he soft ? He might just be like that for you!" Paige said I shrugged. "Who's the guy mf?" Tae asked again.

"Ard if I tell ya don't fucking judge me!" "Bitch we all are bestfriends why tf would we judge you?" Paige said turning around to me.

"Youngboy." I simply told them as I took a sip of wine. "YoungBoy ? As in Never Broke Again?" Tae turned around. "You lying !" Paige said I shook my head no.

"No you are not settling to be girlfriend number 557." Paige added Tae burst out laughing. "Girl shut tf up ! I'm not settling to be shit we're just friends!"

"Even if she was to start dating him you know once Rosa get a hold on a nigga they never want to let her go !" Tae said defending me. "See that's why I love you." I said kissing his cheek.

He finished up Paige's hair and tightened up my curls. I changed my clothes once he finished and he took my picture and I uploaded on IG.

Liked by nba_youngboy and 2,074 others

RosaaLuv: Can't even pretend like he don't want it again 🦋

whyyouworriedboutpaige : 🦋
arrogant_tae123 : I love you 💜
2rawwryan: beautiful 🤤

I locked my phone and we started to pre-game before we left. We had a bottle of dusse and 1942. Paige poured up some shots and handed them to us. Me and Tae downed ours while Paige held hers.

"This bitch always trying to get us drunk first !" Tae said "right her ass babysitting this little ass shot" I said holding up the shot glass. She downed hers and I poured us all a cup.

I connected my phone to the Bluetooth speaker playing Throat Baby x BRS Kash  . I started twerking Paige was hyping me up recording me.

I finished my cup as we waited for Tae to get his clothes on. I love my bestfriend but this man takes forever to get ready 🤦🏼‍♀️

"Y'all ready?" He asked we looked at him "What?" He asked putting his shades on "We been waiting on you to get ready Tae!!" Paige said putting on her lipgloss.

"I had to do my bitches hair ! I could've let y'all hoes leave out of here in the bald caps " He said mugging us "Tae we know you just talking shit you would never !" I said as we grabbed our things and headed out to the club. Our driver took us down to Blue Flame lounge.

*20 minutes later*

We pulled up to the club and got out. All eyes were on us guys was breaking their necks trying to see who we were and of course we had some girls hating and shit but they wasn't stepping.

We walked to the entrance of the club and they let us inside. When we walked in one of the dancers that knew Paige came up to us and took us to our section. We walked into our section and sat down. The bottle girl walked into our section taking our order.

"What y'all drinking on tonight?" She asked us. "Rosa what we drinking tonight ? Dussé?" "Y'all love me!" I said smiling "And get us some Hennessy too!" Paige said to her.

Youngboy x Lil Top started playing. Tae and Paige looked over at me so I got up and started dancing with the stripper throwing ones on her.

"I cut off my day ones for to win (win)
I just pulled up in that black Maybach, you can't see in (skrrt)
Up, got plenty racks, I keep a strap with one cocked in
Not even close with family, why the fuck would I want friends? (Tell me that, lil' nigga) Let's go
Fuck the ones who talkin', bitch, I'm lit, alright (alright)"

"Yeah dance to your nigga shit bitch !" Paige drunk ass was recording me while Tae was hyping me up .
We was turning up in our section per usual. They brought our bottles out. I popped open the Dussé and poured some in a cup as smoked filled the air.

I started feeling my liquor a little bit too much so I knew it was time to go. I looked at the time it was going on 2:00 am.

We left out of the club so we could stop to get some wings before we got back to Tae house. I put my phone on the aux and shuffled it. Tink x Litty Again played through the speakers. I laid my head on Tae shoulder.

Whenever I'm drunk I always start singing my little heart out. "This bitch drunk drunk." Paige said slurring. "I'm more sober than you mf." I said sitting up. Tae was laughing cause me and this bitch always argue about who more lit than who.

Kentrell 🦋 would like to facetime..
I answered.

"Hello." I answered putting my face in the camera.

"I just wanted to see your face."

"Aww you miss me already ?" I said smiling

"Yeah I miss you." He said smiling back showing his diamond teeth.

"You coming to get me ?" I asked him "I thought you was coming to me but yeah I'll come get you."

"Yeah but I don't want to drive and Ive been drinking. I'm on my way back from the club I should be there in 15 minutes ." I told him

"Send me the address."

I shared my location with him.

"Aight bet I'm bout to be on my way."

"Ok cool." We hung up.

I sat back in my seat and Tae and Paige was looking at me. "Can I help y'all mfs?" "This bitch bout to get some dick don't end up pregnant!" Paige said I laughed "I'm not fucking him." I said rolling my eyes.

We pulled up to the house I got out going inside. I sat down and ate my wings. After I finished eating I went to the bathroom upstairs and brushed my teeth. My phone started ringing it was Kentrell calling.

"You outside?" I asked him "Come outside in 2 mins." "Ok." I hung up and looked in the mirror one last time before I walked downstairs. I gave Tae a hug and kiss goodbye. Paige ass was passed out on the couch.

I took off my heels and put on my slides. He blew the horn and I walked outside. "Don't be rushing me !" I said walking towards his car. I opened the passenger door getting in.

-Kentrell-

*earlier*
"Man your ass spinned us for a bitch!" Ten said "Say Ten how many times your ass done said you was on the way and never came nigga shutup!" Joe told him.

"Exactly !" I said rolling my blunt up. "Man fuck y'all ! So who's this bitch anyways ?" "Call her another bitch I'm a personally smack the fuck out of you!" I told him sparking up my blunt.

"Since when Top ain't calling a bitch a bitch?!" We all started laughing. "Mane it's something bout her I really feel a vibe I ain't never felt before." "Ard don't make her a babymomma make this one your wife." Montana said to me.

"Let me see her. Let me make sure she ain't fuck on the gang before you wife her up." Ten said taking the blunt from me . I pulled up a picture from her IG.

"DAMNNN SHE PRESSURE!" They said in unison. "And all y'all mfs better not try y'all hand!" I told them.

*later that evening*

I just finished recording at the studio and I got on IG I scrolled down my TL seeing Rosa posted a photo. She looked beautiful so I double tapped it. She had niggas geeking under picture but I'm about to stop all that.

I FaceTimed her and she picked up. She was drunk and wanted me to come get her. I grabbed my keys to go pick her up.

When I got there I blew the horn for her to come outside. She came out walking towards the car "Don't be rushing me !" She said opening the door getting in.

"Waddup lil Rosa" "Aint shit lil bout me Kentrell." I laughed. "My fault big dawg." I said pulling off. "Yeah you knew" she said smiling flipping her hair.

"What you was drinking ?" "I had wine before I left for the club then we started to pregame so I had Dussé and 1942." "Oh you was trying to get drunk drunk and come see me. What you want some dick?" Her eyes widened. I started laughing at how she was blushing.

"No I just was having fun with my friends for your information Mr.Man." She said "Im just playing I'm not going to fuck you yet." She rolled her eyes

"You coming to my house ?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm off work tomorrow. Take me to my condo right quick so I can get my spend the night bag." She said looking at me "Oh you going to get your hoe bag." I said laughing

"Man fuck you.You the hoe nigga." She said laughing "I'm waiting for that one who take me from the streets. You gon do that ?" "If you fwm you ain't got no choice but to leave the streets Kentrell."

We pulled up to her house. "Man don't take all day Rosa." "Don't rush me Kentrell. It's already packed I just gotta run upstairs to get it." I nodded and she walked inside the lobby to go upstairs to her condo.

She came back down 10 minutes later. As she was walking to the car she almost tripped I rolled the window down and started cracking up. "Mane come your drunk ass on Rosa." "Just act like you ain't see that shit !"

*30 minutes later*

We pulled up to my house she was sleeping. I parked my car in the drive way . I got out and walked over to her side of the car and picked her up to carry her and grabbed her duffle bag.

I unlocked the door and went upstairs to my room. I dropped her bag on the bed and laid her down on the bed. I took her slides off then I took off her corset and her dress getting her one of my t-shirts to put on. I grabbed her bonnet out of the bag and put it on her head.

When I laid her back I put the covers on top of her. I took off my hoodie and my pants. I walked to the door to hit the light switch.

"Kentrell.. Come cuddle with me." She said. I walked back to the bed getting under the covers with her. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her in closer to me. She laid her head on my chest rubbing her hands across my chest.

"What's on your mind?" She asked me "You." She laughed a little. "No fr Kentrell." "I'm dead ass Rosa.You been on mind since I saw you yesterday. The vibe you was giving a nigga I was too geeked to see you again." I told her rubbing her back.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you either. I thought about how it would if we were to ever start dating. Would you play on my feelings or would you be what I was missing?" "Idk tho let me stop being all mushy. We did just meet." She said

"That's the thing we just met but it feel like we been knowing each other for a long time. I wouldn't play on your feelings tho you different. I been already bragging to my guys about you." "Yeah I hear you Kentrell I just don't want to get involved in no entanglements. I don't want to start feeling you and you replace me."

"You're very honest or is that the liquor talking?" "Both." She said "I like that bout you. You know exactly what you want and you stand on that shit it's no second guessing."

"Yeah I had people take me for granted in the past I just don't want anyone to think they could pull that on me again." "I won't do that to you. I know how that shit feel. People think cause they see me with all these girls and because of how many kids I got I'm a hoe. When really people find anyway to use me and take advantage of me I'm just trying to fill that void in my heart."

We stayed up all til the sun rose venting to each other. I finally got somebody I actually feel comfortable talking to. I know this some new shit for me. This really the first girl that I was feeling, that I didn't fuck off the rip because when I'm with her I don't get bored and plus that's not what I'm looking for from her.

I don't dog women out on purpose. I be knowing their intentions with me from jump. They either be too geeked letting the world know what's going on between us or trying to get a baby out of me to bring them some clout.

But with Rosa I don't get those vibes. She just different and I'll be damn if I let myself or anybody else fuck this up. She not my girl yet but when I do ask her to be my girl I want everything to be special.

I know this chapter short but I wanted to do a quick update. I'm kind of liking this Kentrell he's such a sweetheart but he's very misunderstood.

Comment and Vote 🦋

I'm thinking about updating my other books go check those out as well 💓

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

140K 6.7K 38
Madison has been through a lot. She thought coming home would mean her life would start getting back to normal...until she met someone she'd never ev...
106K 2.9K 24
"He want a down ass female but he fuck with these groupies and don't realize he had one for a long time" ~ Carmen "She fuck with these fuck niggas an...
405K 14.9K 62
Kentrell had a difficult past, he considers himself damaged. He needs help but doesn't want it when he has the chance to get it. His whole life has b...
823K 26.4K 75
"One will adore me go to war do anything for me Always go hard for me Neva lie now that's real loyalty Slide on that boy for me While I shoot she...