//๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜™๐˜•โ™ก

By m0th_fa3rie

โ—œ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. โ—ž Warrior, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ 1. A brave or... More

(A/N)
A Nap
Death, ig
A baby?
Fire.
No home.
16 years.
First stage.
The second stage.
The third stage~~part one.
The third stage~~part two.
The fourth stage.
The last stage.
Republic of Padokea
The Emperor of Jappon.
A/N
Princess.
Another hot guy.
Kidnapped?
Godly power.
Specialist.
Kurapika.
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL~
The auction.
The auction~~part two
A/n
A date with the hottest man in HxH.
Story time
A/N

Fight with the Leader.

965 32 8
By m0th_fa3rie

The night was still young as i fought with Chrollo. He was impressed by my nen ability as i showed off to the first person i've let see. He eyes keep getting drawn to my veins glowing green from power, the same facination the animals on the cliff in Jappon had.

"Chrollo, Danchou', please pay attention to the fight. I am looking forward to how this power holds up." i smirk, my hair loosening from the neat ponytail, my shades sliding down my nose.

Chrollo looked back at my revealed eyes, the red contacts disolving from sheer power and uncovering my neon green iresses, "Ah, my apologies..." he trailed off questionly.

My smirk formed into an evil ooking smile, "you should have already guessed who i am from the news, but i guess your to entranced with your books to notice."

"I'm guessing i should ask why you know about my books but im to curious about your background, sir handsome." he chuckled.

"Oh, thank you for the complement... Let me formally introduce myself."

He nodded, his guarded body language betraying his actions.

"Nice to finally meet you, Chrollo Lucilfer, I am Aiko Furukawa. The first and only in line to the throne of Jappon and daughter of the Emperor," i say, enjoying his surprised face, "But, for tonight... For tonight I am a prince, not a princess"

His expression of shock and surprise turned into overflowing curiosity. I could almost see his brain working and forming millions of questions, but he quickly set his face into stone.

"Ah yes, the unexpected princess." Chrollo said.

His hand barely flitted but i caught the movement and reacted on the nick of time, just barely blocking the indoor fish; one of the many nen abilities he stole.

I attacked second, my emotions clashing. One side of me was trying not to drool at Chrollo's exposed chest and hella attractive face and the other was rising anger at his unfainess of his side of the fight.

My attack was simple, simple thought, that sent my power into action.

Water molecules in the air formed into sheets of sharp waves, capable of cutting through steel. The attack was not noticed by my opponent until it hit him, sending Chrollo flying to the ground, his shirt ripped and a long scar leaking blood on his back.

He easily stood up, wiping the trickle of blood leaking from his lips away, the action sending blood to my cheeks.

I swear something is wrong with me.

The shades i wore fell of my ducked head. I had lowered my head at Chrollo's sight, trying not to expose my fangirl on the inside.

"God, my glasses, they where expensive too." i swore.

"That was a good hit, but didn't anyone tell you never to let your guard down?" Chrollos voice echoed in the room.

"shit..." i mumbled as i saw the unblockable blow of his attackes, the never ending blows making me cough up blood.

I admit that my stratigies where non-existant and reminded myself that i've never accually had a proper fight in well-

ever.

That being my only weakness, Chrollo easily beat some sort of sense into me and led me to accept that i haven't any fighting experience in my life, and that could lead me to my undoing.

"Ugh" i mangaged to hack out, even if it was only a grunt.

His never ending attacks broke my legs, arms, ribs, bones that i didn't even know existed.

i slowly healed them all by speeding up the process by controlling the atoms in the cells at work.

After a while, my mind went numb from the constant pain, and then i let my second unknown nature take over my mind, its personality overpowering all my senses. It's intencity letting my body submit to the powerfull and unstoppable force.

"Chrollo, this is where those silly and childish attacks stop, its becoming annoying." I said, my eyes burning with fury. Chrollo shivered and hesitantly took a step back.

He silence inraged me more and i felt more angry than anytime in my life, this one and the last.

I sent attacks his way, water, fire, arrows of posion and sharp rocks and earth pillars shooting up from the ground, entrapping him and letting the pressure of air crush his lungs.

Sharp juts of water formed ice, the force of the power sharpening it's tips and flying into the trapped opponent, his leg muscles pierced by the ice.

I relished in his screams of pain. no one in thi sworld can resist this pain.

But a small voice in my head told me that he wasn't allowd to die, at least not by my hands and definitely not now.

I commanded the ice to retract and for the earth to unfold and fold back into the ground, letting my hostage go, his body crumbling to the reformed floor.

"That must've hurt, darling, but you see... The problem is, I simply don't care." Laughing, i walk over to his body, his open but his consciousness still there, and that irritated me for some reason.

Now for other treatment.

I stradled his torso, undisturbed by the contact, as i caged up my internal fangirl.

As my fists met his face, i felt a sickening satisfaction of seeing the blood on my hands as i made him lose conciousness and letting his hand fall to beside his face, his body gone limp.

"Oh. He gave up." i sighed.

"Should i hit the wall instead? i feel kind of bad for a dead bitch." i say, wanting to undo my anger.

But i catch a soft sigh, and glance back down to the disformed face of the 0# of the Troupe.

He's still alive.

"Should i heal him? then he can leave earlier and go celebrate the revenge for Uvogin." My eyes glow as i realise that i still need to let out anger before i help him, otherwise i actually might end up killing him.

So, i stand up and walk in a cold fury up to the wall of the building and stare at the plastered metal walls.

My punch sends the wall breaking and sending bits of rubble flying off into the deep blue night sky, the microscopic rocks of wall shattering the wall and creating a hole. all of the stones floating in the sky, their appearance imitating the stars of the beautiful night.

The punch satisfeid my anger and i calmed.

My footsteps light and my mind peaceful, i bring back all the rubble from the broken wall before they hit the ground down below and repair the wall, making it as good as before.

I them crouch down beside Chrollo's past out body and get to work.

i heal his face, his original handsomeness returning.

His limbs reshaping and reattaching to his body, the joints joining and strengthening.

The blood and internal injuries restoring and healing.

The scratches and scars healing, leaving nothing behind for people to suspect. And by people i mean the Phantom Troupe.

His hair growing back to its original length and tecture. I tweaked it a bit and made it clean, shiny and nice smelling.

As i was at it, i removed the dirt from his clothes and body.

And all of it i did with my power.

A soft sigh escaped him and i almost squealed from the cuteness of his sleeping face. His face was relaxed and calm, the previous pain gone.

I stroked his lockes of hair away from his face and traced every noticable feature on his face, in wonder of his realness.

"He's so gorgeous, holy shit." i murmur softly.

Finally, i stand up, sensing his consciousness returning.

The lift downstairs was a quiet one, and i found myself staring at my reflection in the mirror walls.

I use my nen to recolor my eyes to red and create more refined cheekbones and manlike face.

I made myself taller.

So when I came walking through the doors, I walked in peace through the chaos of the evening, my power pushing everyone aside as I grabbed Cain and Rin and pulled them through.

"Princess? What took you so long, also we have to leave immediately. There's to much commotion and chaos." Cain hastly said.

i dragged him along, ignoring his voice and Rin's.

"We are leaving, now!" i yelled, hoping that the Phantom troupe wouldn't show up.

As we exited the building through the backdoor, because i wasn't risking going through the front because of the chaos outside, i had a plan formed.

I decided to show my bodyguards my nen. Because of the Phantom troupe attacking the nearby area's and causing mayhem in the city, i would use my powers to lift us up in the air by making the air dense enough to make stepping stones through the air and back to the hotel.

Taking a deep breath, i exhaled and then spoke to the men that i was unceremoniously along with me.

"I am going to show you my nen, so please go along with me and don't doubt my skill. I'm going to save us before it's too late."

Cains brows furrowed and Rin looked at me questionably and it looked like a giant question mark had appeared next to his face.

"Trust me." I said, my eyes softening at their familiar forms.

They nodded their heads and I sighed in relief.

I released my aura in a strong purple pulsing sphere around us.

Creating colorful purple steps, I watched as Cain and Rin gasped in wonder, their eyes going from me to the nen.

Then I grabbed their hands and pulled them along, me walking in the middle. They held on tightly, not risking the fall.

We lightly stepped up the steps into the beautiful sky, the magical feeling was mutual and I smiled.

I changed my appearance back to normal, using atoms to redress me and revolve my hair and eyes. My clothes changed into a long black lace rimmed dress, it's sleeves puffing and waving into the air.

I felt like an actual princess at this time, my eyes radiating a pure green, sparks of green floating around us.

We reached the top of the stairs, and a long windy platform formed leading to our staying place.

The height was enchanting, the lights glinting in the night, the occasional explosion and smoke puffing into the air.

Damn you guys, ruining the pretty atmosphere.

Cursing the Spiders, I lead my two handsome men back to our place.

"This night is truely beautiful, princess." Cain said, his dazzling smile sending my mind into overheat.

Fun fact about our hot Cain; he secretly likes chocolate milk.

Thanks for reading and staying with my story! And sorry for the long breaks between chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 576 16
Yuki is just your average 14-year-old boy with no parents or friends. After forgetting that he had a presentation that day. He dies of a sudden heart...
922 45 9
๐–ง๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ท๐–ง๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ท ๐–ฅ๐–ค๐–ฌ ๏ผ ๐–ฎ๐–ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ "You're strong... So if I win this one, it should mak...
13.8K 396 25
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๐‘เ ฌโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ•ฎ Throughout the events that occurred these past years, they could never overcome a longing heart. Even the trembling ea...
36.3K 1.1K 23
The MC reincarnated into the world of DxD as the only child of the house of Zagan. Due to that his clan was declared extinct as he found himself in a...