Twisted Mercy

By cold_soba_lover

Vigilante Deku - - - The day I decided that I wouldn't just be a defenceless, hopeless bystander watchin... More

1| An Error
2| Define Mercy
3| A Hero
4| Mom
5| Burning
6| Brother
7| Deciding Things
8| A Villain
;-;
9| All Might
10| Mistakes
11| Drugs
13| Spiderman's Uncle
14| Choices
15| Bloodlust
16| Chocolate Cake
17| Nomu Thingy
18| Duck Detective
19| Damned Asshats
20| A KFC Craving Bird
21| Breaking Out
22| Complicated
23| Judgement
24| Let Someone In
25| Loud Silences
26| Blood Red Innocence
(('д'o≡o'д'))

12| Trouble

2.3K 107 78
By cold_soba_lover

"Old hag!" Katsuki yelled at Mitsuki on the phone, he said he was going to tell her we were coming over, Aizawa and Hitoshi are driving, yes, Katsuki did text them the location. He wasn't really having it when Katsuki said he wanted to walk with me.

But when the pomeranian said, scratch that- yelled:

"If the fucking nerd tried running away from me, I'll make sure he can't walk again! I'm better than him, ya hear?!"

I was gonna shit my fucking pants. You know how he's tall and all too, I feel like I'm a tiny cat standing next to a freaking lion. Great.

"How did you do it, nerd?"

"Do what, Kacchan?" I ask curiously, but I can more or less predict what he's talking about.

"How the hell did you kill?"

"I'm curious as well, Young Midoriya. Why don't you tell your 'childhood friend' here, I wouldn't interrupt you know."

( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

'Nani the fuck is happening to me?!?!?!'

---

L e F l a s h b a c k

---

This felt so wrong but so right at the same time. As I held the knife in my hand, I felt my knees shaking, the hero was now on the ground, cornered in an alley, bruises painting his skin, blood running down from his nose as well as mine.

We had been here for the past 10 minutes and I had finally managed to exhaust him. Stain watched from the corner, observing my every move as I fought, he said he wouldn't step in unless he saw me struggle.

I had done my research, this guy was working with the Yakuza, it made me sick to my core. The Yakuza may not be a villain organization but... they still do illegal shit they aren't supposed to do.

He had been giving away information, I'm not sure for how long but for the past two months, he had had meetings with known mafia members, too often and he got paid in cash too.

I should shove that fucking money into his lying, corrupted ass.

I have to say, he was a good first kill.

"I would ask you for your last words but, I'm starving and I feel like we should get this over with as soon as we can, oh and don't worry, I'll leave a note next to your body!"

Before he could say a word, I used my newly discovered quirk and stuck the knife to his chest.
And I did it again and again and again until I could no longer hear his breathing.

After a while...

I stare down at the body, an almost dried puddle of blood lying on the ground around him.

I sigh as my senses come back to me, the harsh truth hitting me right in the face. I had just fucking murdered somebody.

I was a murderer.

I didn't think I would kill before, I have been a vigilante for the six months now and this was the first time I intentionally killed someone.

"Good going." Stain said with a proud tone as he showed up again, I had almost forgotten he was there as I did the killing.

A small chuckle escaped my lips, I took out my mask and pulled the knife out of his chest, the remains of his soul flying off to who knows where as I started to clean the blood off of the blade.

Making sure no one was around, I pulled down my hood and took out my voice changer. Stain looked somewhat taken back for god knows what reason.

"As long as there are true heroes like us, there won't be any fakes left around by the time we're long gone."

---

"I'm not sure... it was like, u-um like I was a completely different person like i-it wasn't me who did the killing- B-But that as only for the f-first time! I mean, I knew I was killing, I was aware of what I was doing the thing is I-"

Katsuki gave me a horrified look, don't get me wrong, if you looked at his face you wouldn't be able to tell if he was horrified or not, I suppose I have known him for long enough to tell what his expression holds behind, considering how he seems to be angry all the time nowadays.

"If you say I one more fucking time, I will express my feelings through violence."

'Is that so, "Mr I am the best at everything."?' I thought but he seemed pissed enough so I stayed quiet. He isn't exactly wrong, I did say 'I' a lot there.

My bad!

"How do you think it felt?" I asked but he just stayed quiet, I guess he never even thought about how it would actually feel. Not everyone is homicidal you know.

"They will never accept you, you know. I bet he's scared of you, you're a bad influence in him."

"We need to stop by the store, old hag said she needed some shit." He mouths and changes directions from the corner, the rest of the talk goes... quietly, I don't really have anything to say, to be honest, I can't exactly talk about my mommy and daddy- issues. Lmao that sounded weird-- okay maybe it didn't...? I'll just leave it be.

When we arrived at the store, the place seemed to be dead in one word, a few costumers inside, six from what I can hear, a kid was standing there with his mother, who was picking vegetables.

The rest is only whom I could hear from the distance, damn I remember this place being livid, the old manager must have passed away or something, he was such a great guy, but he was old too.

A teenage cashier was behind the line, organizing the cigarette boxes inside the glass shelf, this place really was dead.

"Um, what did Auntie ask you to get? I could get the rest while you look for that cheese..?" I blurted as I tried to understand what he was looking for.

"Nah, you're not leaving my sight, Deku." He sternly said, not making any eye contact, "You heard what Aizawa said, I ain't letting you on your own."

"I'm 15 you know, not 5 years old!-"

"And yet here you fucking are, complaining about not being able to fucking leave my sight."

I 'tsk' as I tap my foot on the floor, trying to annoy him, but he knows exactly what I'm trying to do and he sure fucking isn't falling for that--

"Put the money into the bag! NOW!"

FUCKING GREAT. OF ALL TIMES. NOW. THIS. SHITTY. STORE. NEEDS. TO. GET. ROBBED.

"Well, isn't this entertaining enough for you, Deku?"

What the hell? Of course this- this isn't entertaining... get out of my head!

Aizawa was right, I really am a problem child.

I take a step forward but then feel like I'm being choked, I realise Katsuki is pulling me back by the collar of my white shirt.

"And where the hell are you going?--" he asks, he seemed serious but at the time he remains to be a huge dick.

"Unlike you, I don't need a provisional license to fight bad guys, Katsuki." Did y'all hear that! Oh my fucking God, I didn't stutter! I knew all I needed was to get spiked up a bit.

I grab his wrist and twist it as I hold the specific point where he requires to activate his quirk. Never forget kids:

Quirks are physical abilities. Therefore, if I want to, I could stab this pomeranian's arm and make him lose control over his own fireworks.

He yelps but doesn't make a sound after, talk about suffering in silence.

"Call s-someone moron!" And we're back at it, ughhhh! I whispered with an angry tone, he hasn't changed in the past 7 years, hasn't he? Damn it has been that long? I mean, I did leave when I was 8 years old-

'Stupid Deku! What does that matter now?! Stupid ADHD! FUCK!'

As he gets distracted, I make my way across the store, as quietly as possible and make sure that all the potential hostages are separated.

This will probably buy me time, and them. No alarms have sounded yet, which means the hormonal teenager at the cashier's desk didn't try to be smart.

"What the hell is taking so long?! All you have to do is put that damn money in that bag!--" the guy has an accent... that's it! He isn't from around here, my best guess is America.

Oh boy, guns aren't legal to carry around just by anybody here in Japan, but across the sea, in the States, pretty much everyone carries a gun if they're a part of a gang or live in a place where they need protection.

This is my chance, if I speak in English, it will confuse him for a moment, then I can go for his legs 'cause his upper body seems to be built damn well. Honestly, go be a wrestling champion dude, don't waste your life here.

I slowly walk forward, not bothering to put my hands up, thinking... 'For the sake of the fiddle-faddle fuck, please don't fucking recognize the uniform!!!'

"So this is a small game of gambling for you, ay?"

Ignoring that damn voice, I keep walking and adjust my bag like a middle schooler.

"E-Excuse me s-sir?" I ask with the sweetest and the most innocent tone possible, also in English.

He turns to face me, a mask covering one half of his face, the other half exposed, now that I'm closer, I can see that he's distressed. Just like I had predicted, he gives me a confused face.

"Get back to where you came from brat!" He scolds me in English, just then, I realize the gun isn't loaded-- the sirens of the police cars are beginning to sound from the distance cuts my thoughts out.

Perfect timing.

"Hurry the hell up!" The guy yells at the teen, that's when, from the corner of my eye, I spot Katsuki.

Now all I need to do is get taken 'hostage'.

The cops pull their cars to the front of the store and come out, one of the cops with red hair takes the megaphone and says "I'm gay."--

Nah that didn't happen, just messing around. They all left their seat and take cover, obviously, they don't know the gun isn't loaded.

PLEASE. JUST. TAKE. ME. HOSTAGE.

"My, I have never seen a person this eager to get taken hostage."

"Come out with your hands up so no one gets hurt!" The cops advise him, the guy looks hella worried right now and making a decision on impulse, he grabs my arm, his tight grip making me hiss.

I can't feel that adrenalin without my suit. Like... when I don't have it I'm not the vigilante-- 'villain' Deku, I'm the useless, worthless Deku-

"IF yOu'Re nOthiNg wiTHoUt tHe sUiT thEn yOu sHouLdN'T haVe it."

Ah yes. Wise words from a wise man. Hey, don't look at me like that! When you don't go to school, you have too much time for yourself, yes I do read comic books, yes I did read comic books back when I was living with my dad.

"I'm surprised you know that movie, it's a century-old, I have seen it when I was your age, Young Midoriya.

He points the gun at my head, the empty gun. The police officers' faces are priceless, I hold back my laughter, this is fucking hilarious but 'YES! I'M FINALLY A HOSTAGE!'

"You seem quite delighted to a hostage."

'Yes. I. Am. Now shut up damn it!'

When the guy looks back at the cashier, I see it as an opening and elbow his chest as hard as I can, he trie to catch his breath and at that moment, I grab his wrist and twist it with a rapid move, making him drop the heavy metal.

As soon as it lands on the spot, I pick it up but the guy lifts me off of the ground but before he can take back his gun, I yeet it at Katsuki. He panics and drops the gun again, "What the fuck Deku!?"

Taking the height I'm stuck in for the moment, I kick the guy in the balls with all my might, "Son of a-" He begins but I punch him in the face this time seeing that boy I saw earlier in the store with his mother.

"Language Mister! There are kids here!" I say using a sassy tone in English as he glares daggers at me through his pain.

The cops rush inside and they cuff him up a-and me? Wait me?! I was about to say something but then someone else walked in.

"I thought we would be seeing each other sooner or later but I didn't expect it to be like this, Deku."

Fucking flawless.

"Tsukauchi."

-----

2 1 6 5 W O R D S !

HIYA PEOPLE AND O M F G THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 3.35K ARE YOU INSANE!?

THANK YOU! (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')

GUESS WHAT? I GOT AN OFFER!!!! ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ LIKE I WOKE UP AT 5 FUCKING AM BECAUSE OF MY VERY COMPLICATED INSOMNIA AND SAW THAT!

MY MENTAL STABILITY IS NO MORE.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND I'M SUPER DUPER SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!!

(UNEDITED CHAPTER BTW)

I mean it's not exactly my fault, the teachers have been giving assignments like there's no freaking tomorrow!

Wattpad betraying me added - The chapter was ready yesterday but half of it got deleted - I had to re-write all the shit I had written.

Lazybean~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...
604K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
47.5K 921 30
Izuku always wondered where he went wrong in his life. He wondered what he did wrong to deserve everything he got. After a intern messed up telling h...
15.3K 488 36
Deku got tired of hiding all of his emotions under a mask. Tired of keeping a smile on his face despite being constantly beaten up and ridiculed. He'...