Twisted Mercy

Od cold_soba_lover

Vigilante Deku - - - The day I decided that I wouldn't just be a defenceless, hopeless bystander watchin... Více

1| An Error
2| Define Mercy
3| A Hero
4| Mom
5| Burning
6| Brother
7| Deciding Things
8| A Villain
;-;
9| All Might
11| Drugs
12| Trouble
13| Spiderman's Uncle
14| Choices
15| Bloodlust
16| Chocolate Cake
17| Nomu Thingy
18| Duck Detective
19| Damned Asshats
20| A KFC Craving Bird
21| Breaking Out
22| Complicated
23| Judgement
24| Let Someone In
25| Loud Silences
26| Blood Red Innocence
(('д'o≡o'д'))

10| Mistakes

2.8K 130 129
Od cold_soba_lover

Hiya! How are y'all doing readers?! So it's author-chan's exam week and apparently, writing is the only thing keeping her sane (ง°ل͜°)ง I believe in you girl, even though you have absolutely zero confidence in yourself!

So, it has been a whole month, I have been living with Aizawa and Hitoshi for the time being and I have to say it's so much more fun than thought it would be.

Although... it's a little boring. I miss that adrenaline rush, the feeling of jumping from one rooftop to another, the first kill of the night! Now I can't even leave the house without supervision.

It's annoying af.

And you guessed it despite people, it's the FIRST DAY OF UA today. I'm not sure if I'm nervous or not, nah- I wouldn't put it like that, it's more like-- 'K I admit it, I, Izuku Midoriya, Deku- I'll stop - is nervous.

As I was a part of the vigilante rehabilitation program, I didn't take the exams and Hitoshi, being Eraserhead's son, was a recommended student.

I was wearing the UA hero course uniform but... a slight problem may or my not have been on hand, I can't tie a tie, so I left it be.

I'm a failure.

We arrived at the school before everyone else, Hitoshi wanted to say hi to the other teachers so I was on my own, I know what you're thinking, how can I be alone? Hmm, well, I'm in Japan's top school, the security is on high levels, and it's a hero school. Tch, full of fakes.

An hour passed, Hitoshi wasn't back yet, I picked a seat and put my feet on the desk, that's when a robotic armed, dark blue haired dude with rectangle glasses came in. He settled down, he had this uneasy look in his eyes, like he wanted to say something. After a few seconds of that, he got up and walked towards me.

Doing that weird air-chopping motion, he scolded me for having my feet on my desk, damn he looks familiar in a way...

"You should not be putting your feet on the desk, by doing so you're disrespecting this academy and the elite pro heroes who sat here before you have."

What he said got me thinking, All Might learned here... he was the number 1 hero, ugh bullshit. I put my feet down and sighed.

"Thank you. I'm Iida Tenya, from Somei Private Academy, and you are?"

"Just..." I took my sweet sweet time and sighed as I recalled the events and what Aizawa told me, maybe I should try to be... normal, "I'm Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you, Iida."

He just looked at me with these eyes, pitiful eyes. He knew exactly who I was, not the vigilante part but he knew the Midoriya name, it was easy reading people, they hated me for most of my life, I had my fair share with this society, it's sickening.

"Nice to meet you too, Midoriya." Iida said and that's when Katsuki came in. His spiky ash-blond hair showed from the corner of that gigantic 1-A door. His ruby red eyes locked with my emerald green ones.

"D-Deku" I read his lips as his voice drained, I couldn't tell what he was feeling or thinking but- he dropped his bag on the floor and stared at me, Iida didn't understand what was going on, he just watched and waited for either of us to make a move or say something.

"Outside. Now." Katsuki demanded and then he left through the door, I followed hesitantly, no- wait what, why would I hesitate...? Oh, I know! Maybe because whenever he said that, he would beat me up like there's no tomorrow!

I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

I stepped out of the classroom, he was standing right there, his fists clenched. "K-Kacchan I-" I began but he punched me in the face as hard as he could. Dang, he has gotten stronger.

I stayed quiet, what was I supposed to say, I had made a mistake, a big one. I should've told Auntie Mitsuki before I left with my dad, I should have been strong to say a single goodbye, he is my childhood friend, it's inevitable.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" He yelled, making me flinch, heh old habits... "Going around being a fucking murderer, 'a vigilante' my ass!"

I felt the crimson liquid dripping from my nose, looking down, not sure of what to say, thankfully I wouldn't get to open my mouth any time soon.

"What the hell were you thinking! You asshole! Not even looking back... leaving without saying goodbye to the old hag and killing heroes?!"

Small explosions escaped his hands, I wanted to get away, I needed to run away, but running away wouldn't solve anything, I knew that because... he's Kacchan, he always gets what he wants.

He raised his hand up in the air but someone held it midair. I looked up to see who it was, that purple hair... Hitoshi.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked with an angry tone, damn, I wouldn't wanna get on his bad side.

"Let go of me you asshole, it's between me and Deku." Katsuki snaps back, not bothering to make eye contact with Hitoshi.

"H-Hitoshi...It's fine, just- this is Katsuki, Kacchan, my childhood friend-" I say with a worried tone but Hitoshi cuts me off, "And your damn bully." He says as he looks at Kacchan.

"Oh for fucks sake, go fuck yourself-" Kacchan begins but suddenly his expression goes numb and his eyes go dull, Hitoshi remains with his half angry half emotionless face, "Go inside the classroom, take your seat and when you see a yellow sleeping bag, flick your forehead."

Damn, that's... '𝕤𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝' I think to myself but snap out of it as soon as another drop of blood hits the floor.

"Shit, I forgot about your nose, want me to help you clean up?" Hitoshi asks with a slightly worried tone. "That jerk, why would someone punch a person they haven't seen in years as first thing?!"

"Well... it is Kacchan, he always likes to get his anger out of me. But it's fine, I deserved that, I mean I should've said something! I became a murderer, fuck being a 'vigilante', ughhhh, who am I kidding, I'm a damn villain, I should never have done or said anything, how stupid can I be, now I'll risk hurting everyone around here by just being here! And‐- and I... why do I keep making mistakes? Just why-"

Something is wrong with me, I feel my chest tighten, fuck it's like my lungs are on fire, what's happening to me?! I lost my balance and fell on the ground, I can't hear anything like the world has gone on mute.

'Make it stop-!'

Suddenly, I feel a cold hand on my shoulder, my eyes are useless at this point, they see fucking equations...? What? The hell... every possible outcome, every miscalculated and taken action, wait is this my quirk going haywire...?

"-ku, -zuku, Izuku!"

Is that Aizawa, why is it so hard to hear him? My mind was disconnected from this world, I was somewhere else but physically, my body was on the same spot, the one I collapsed at.

"Izuku, dammit, problem child can you hear me?" Aizawa asked, this time I heard him, ughhhh my head hurts! I weakly try to nod with my head and eventually he sees it. I motion my hand up to grab my head, but Aizawa stops me.

"Hitoshi, what happened?"

"Ugh, that Bakugou kid, he was talking to Izuku then apparently he punched him, I was going to help him clean up but then he started rambling, bringing himself down, blaming himself then he lost his balance, I wasn't sure what to do."

That's quiet the explanation, Hitoshi. Are you sure this is a first person POV? Oops! 😬 Sorry, no more forth-wall breaking, ah I did it again-

"You okay kid?" I finally get my vision back and my senses hit me, h a r d.
"What the fuc- frick was that a-about?" I complain.

"My best guess is an anxiety attack." Aizawa answers, then sighs, showing off his troubled expression. Hold up a what now 🤠 ? Me? An anxiety attack? What the hell is going on??!??!?

"Why would I even-"

"Bakugou was yelling at you when I arrived and punched you like he used to, remember?"

"O-Oh..."

---

1435 Words

Hi.

OMFG THE BNHA MANGA IS GOING TO KILL ME IF SCHOOL DOESN'T! ALSO, ARE Y'ALL INSANE?!? 1.69K I'M GONNA GO CRY!!!

I know I said I wouldn't be updating for a while but here we are. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it's short but since this chaper is unedited, I'm so gonna edit it and add a nice flashback :)) I gotta go now byeee

Lazybean~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

8.3K 166 55
---I know you can hear me, pro hero. If you don't want to be the only hero left in Japan, I suggest you never do this again... I will not hesitate to...
15.3K 488 36
Deku got tired of hiding all of his emotions under a mask. Tired of keeping a smile on his face despite being constantly beaten up and ridiculed. He'...
252K 8.6K 17
What happen when class 1A accidentally made an error while creating a group chat and instead of adding one of them added a complete stranger. What if...
173K 5.2K 41
"WHY DON'T YOU WATCH WHERE YOU ARE WALKING, ASSWIPE!" He turned his gaze to my fallen cigarette and then straight ahead. "Did you a favor, be gratefu...