๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

Tiny Pinky Promise

871 45 71
By k-kirstein

This is going to be so wholesome. I hope you liked the baby names, I'm sorry if you didn't! These babies won't be demons, yEt. Enjoy ~
______________________________

Crying filled the hospital room. Each cry bounced off every wall and sounded over and over again. It was double the crying.

You were laying down in the bed with pain filling your legs. They weren't spread open again, yet they felt numb from pushing out the two babies.

Your breathing calmed down, and so did your heart rate from the delivery.

The male that you loved stuck with you the whole time. He was sitting in the seat besides the bed, holding your hand with his hurt one. You had a death grip on him the whole time.

"Kai, those are our babies. Their finally out and crying." You turned your head lazily over at the babies that were still receiving check ups for anything they had. Just to be safe.

Your fiancé saw the eye bags forming under your eyes. You appeared so tired, but still kept on a smile. It was very early in the morning.

"Yes they are my love. I'm so proud of you, we have our babies now. All because you were strong and kept going. Thank you." Kai reached over a bit to give your forehead a sweet kiss.

You smiled feeling his warm touch again. After hours of labor hell and pregnancy hell, it brought two little twins. A boy and a girl.

"I'm happy to say your babies are perfectly normal. And such cuties already." The doctor looked over at you in Kai with a laugh.

"Thank you doctor." You and Kai spoke simultaneously.

She nodded. "It's what I'm here to do for a wonderful family. Would the dad like to come up here and help with first diaper duty? I would say the mom but you need to stay there." The doctor pointed a finger at you and faced Kai.

He swallowed a bit of nervous saliva. You gently rubbed his hand in yours knowing that it hurt. "Go Kai." You whispered carefully fixing your pillow on the bed so you would be comfortable.

The doctor nodded trying not to put pressure on him.

With a deep breath in and out to calm his nerves down, he let go of your soft hand, letting some air going into his palms.

Kai stood up with a very minor smile, half of his face showed fear. He didn't want to mess up.

Walking up to the two little plastic holders the babies were in, his heart raced and his hands grew clammy.

The babies crying had calmed down when his footsteps stopped in front of the two babies.

He wanted to cry of joy seeing them.

Their little bodies were no longer covered in blood, just a little red popping on their skin. Both of their bodies were chubby, he could see it in their plump cheeks that looked like they were going to explode. Along with nose twitching like bunnies.

He saw the difference in their tiny naked bodies.

"So what's it going to be dad? Do you want to change your son or your daughters diaper?" The doctor asked putting more hand sanitizer on and clean gloves.

Kai was so confused gazing down at their bodies.

He had adopted Eri so he never really changed her as she learned herself. Kai was more familiar with the little boys body, but he wanted to be a good dad and learn.

"I-I'll change my daughters." He stuttered a bit deciding to stay more towards the chubby girls side.

The doctor was clearly excited by his choice. "Amazing decision! Where is it, oh! Here's the little diaper, we measured the babies but we'll tell you with your wife, I'm pretty sure she wants to know. I'll take good care and change your son. Ask if any complications happen." She happily said and handed Kai a little diaper.

He saw the size two number and chuckled.

Glancing back at the baby, Kai saw her little hands closed tight together and he legs kept moving all around.

The male couldn't stop smiling as he attempted to put her diaper on. "Alright. Then I lift her legs up." Kai whispered to himself saying the steps.

His big hand gently held her two soft legs and lifted them up together to place the diaper under.

Her eyes were still closed shut, Kai noticed them getting tighter. The little babies nose twitched again as her head moved around.

She started to make weird noises wanting to cry again. He heard slight sniffled getting louder and her tiny hands went up and down.

"Shh shh it's okay Yuki. Daddy's here." Kai spoke softly to her while quietly slipping the diaper on. She stopped her beginning of crying and calmed down hearing Kai.

The doctor had finished with your little boy. She smiled hearing Kai's words.

Kai was done changing her diaper and looked at the calm baby girl.

"You did a wonderful job. Let me swaddle her and then we could show her to your wife." The doctor said as Kai moved away with a peacefulness overcoming his jitters.

She came with a light pink blanket that had little elephant designs on it. Kai paid attention as she swaddled her in the thin blanket.

Kai looked over at his son who was snoring with his mouth slightly open in a light blue blanket with sheep designs.

You wanted to see the babies already but you couldn't get out of bed. When Kai went to change the baby you only saw a slit of the scene.

"There we go." The female smiled finished on the little girl. The babies looked like mini burritos.

They weren't calm anymore.

The girl twin began to cry again, it was less scream filled. Her cries bounced off to the little boy, who was now not sleeping as he joined in the crying.

Kai looked at them wrapped in the little blankets as they cried their tongues slightly moved on the voice. He didn't want to pick them up, he didn't want to hurt them

"Uh oh don't cry little munchkins. You want to go with mommy? Let's go come on." The doctor spoke gently picking the crying boy up and the girl in the other.

Kai blinked not knowing what to do and swiftly went back to see you.

The sweet lady had brought you your two babies as you heard the crying get closer.

"Look there's mommy! Don't cry babies." She gently spoke as you saw their tiny bodies swaddled up.

You wanted to cry finally seeing the ity bity babies with closed eyes that came from you. Their noses where so tiny and their cheeks were like a chipmunks.

"C-can I hold them?" You asked the doctor with a cracking voice. Loose tears were clogging up your vision in sight.

"Of course you can. I'll place the baby girl down on your right and your baby boy on your left." She stated carefully placing the crying babies in your arms.

You held them seeing their faces calm down, they had listened to your heartbeat and immediately knew you were their mother.

"My babies." You cradled the squishy newborns in your arms. Putting your head down a bit you gave them both very light short kisses.

Kai saw from the side and smiled. He was so happy seeing you hold the small babies in little blankets.

Just like that in your touch, they fell asleep again. Their mini eyelashes closed on their chubby cheeks. The pink color in their tiny lips.

"Aww their sleepy little teddy bears aren't they. What would you like to name them? You need to pick before we discharge you from the hospital and make the birth certificates." The doctor said grabbing a whiteboard.

You smiled seeing their chests rise up and down. "Oh um. We want to name out little girl Yuki and boy Hajime." You adjusted your hands under their warm butts.

She wrote it down. "Perfect, very cute. We'll start printing them out it'll be quick. Visiting hours are on and you'll be let go in about four hours for doing so splendid. We'll get you and your husband some food while you wait." She stated with another sweet smile and walking away.

The babies moved in your arms like worms, no longer in your stomach.

Shaking their tiny heads, Yuki had lots of hair while Hajime was bald, the yawned with their little tongues sticking out.

"Make up your minds do you want to stay up or sleep?" Kai chuckled causing you to laugh.

His huge hand gently touched his newborn daughters soft silky h/c hair.

"Look Kai their eyes are opening!" You whispered quietly seeing both eyes flutter open at the same time.

Yuki yawned again, eyes now lazily open. She inherited Kai's golden yellow eyes, they were tiny but so beautiful on her complexion.

"Kai, s-she has your eyes." A tear slipped from your eye seeing Yuki stare back at you. The feeling in her blanket that moved was her tiny hand moving around.

Your fiancé wiped the fallen tear away. "I know she does my love. And our son has your amazing eyes." He chuckled seeing Hajime trying to escape the blanket monster.

He started to sniffle as if saying he was going to start crying again. His e/c eyes squinted as little noises left his mouth.

"Shh mommy's here Hajime. Shh my little baby." You rocked your arm a bit to calm him. His fragile head went closer to your chest and stayed stuck there.

You and Kai watched as their eyes were lazily blinking right at each other as if communicating. Their mouths open and closed like fishes laying down with you.

Kai was still at the edge of the bed, staring at his newborns in happiness.

You noticed his warm smile continuing to keep his arm reached over at both of the babies' blankets, to touch them both.

"Do you want to hold them Kai?" You asked moving your arms slowly with the clinging babies.

His golden yellow eyes widened, as well as his eyebrows shooting up for a mere second. "Y/n, I-I can't. I don't want to hurt them." Kai spoke with a shake in his voice.

You bit on your inner lip staring at him through growing eye bags. "Kai, you changed one before me already and your scared to hold them? Whether you want to or not you're taking Hajime. Here." You gently shifted around.

"I'll get him, don't move Yuki a lot. You still need to have a rest." Kai stood up from the creaky seat to see his sons eyes opening slowly every time.

He saw Hajime's e/c eyes shift over to look at him. The little baby moved inside the blanket, you felt his movement close on your chest.

"See Kai? He wants you. Go tell him Hajime, pick me up daddy!" You imitated a badly done baby voice.

The male held in the urge to snort at you. "Alright then, I guess I have to if I'm going to be the dad." He took deep breaths and picked up his son carefully.

Kai tried so hard not to drop him anywhere, and he succeeded sitting back down. His long arms were holding his sons butt and head resting carefully.

"A-am I doing it right?" Kai asked with a nervous wavy smile across his lips while staring down at his chubby son.

You smiled wishing you could take a photo. Your arms were still connected by the blood pressure rate to make sure you wouldn't experience anything as you held your warm sleeping daughter.

"I don't know why you would ask Kai, but to answer. You're doing amazing." You laughed at when he rolled his golden yellow orbs. His smile turned better when he saw his son asleep and mouth hanging open.

"Babies are so confusing, but I'm glad I get to go on this new journey with you Y/n. I love you so much, you all have a place in my heart." Kai held the sweet smile.

Your eyes were still wet and watery from earlier, so it didn't make a difference at his words. "I'm so happy to hear that Kai, I love you too." You blew him a kiss with the chubby burrito in your hands.

The doctor seemed to be back, but it was actually Doctor Tanaka.

"Hello again. Where are the little munchkins?" She asked holding papers in her manicured nails.

She saw you and Kai each holding a child. "Oh the angels are asleep. I won't be long, I just came here to give you the birth certificates and stick for a while to talk about the baby needs and just talk to you too!" She happily smiled pushing her glasses up.

You and Kai continued to smile and showed her the two sleeping babies.

"Aww their cheeks are so cute! You both made beautiful children I'm so proud of you two. Especially you mommy. Going through that pregnancy and pushing out two babies is tough. You better be proud." She sternly said at Kai who chuckled.

"I definitely am." He smiled and held Hajime closer as he began to move. "Thank you." You said with a light laugh sniffling a bit.

Doctor Tanaka nodded touching Yuki's cheek. "And very lovely names as well." She laughed showing you the two neat certificates.

Yuki Chisaki. Born October 7th at 1:32 a.m. Length: 17 inches. Weight: 30 grams.

Hajime Chisaki. Born October 7th at 1:47 a.m. Length: 18 inches. Weight: 30 grams.

You adored them. "I'll place them over here for you to take home, I bet Eri's going to be happy as the future goes further. Aren't you two getting married?" She asked taking her information out and sitting down.

Kai glanced down at your engagement ring that was still sparking underneath the bright hospital lights.

"Yes we are. You could say we're closer since the babies have been born already. We just need a little rest to take care of them as a family and we'll start wedding planning." Kai spoke first stating the truth.

You nodded along as he covered everything. "Ah yes such a great plan, you both are very responsible when it comes to these things. Which is very good! Now I'll talk to you more about safety at home with everything and I even brought some diapers as a little gift." Doctor Tanaka pulled her chair closer and showed you all the necessities.

______________

Visiting hours were still on. According to earlier the hospital would discharge you in about an hour. Four hours turned into longer ones, it was now pretty late in the afternoon, 3:30.

The babies were put in little cribs with a formula in their mouth. The doctors wanted to try breast feeding but the babies didn't cooperate.

They simply said to try at home, which might be a regular thing.

You and Kai were eating some food from the hospital cafeteria. It wasn't that bad, but you still felt sleepy.

Kai took notice of your closing eyes as you are some soup. "My love if you want to go to sleep just lay down. I'll watch the babies if they cry." Kai said getting close to rub your head.

You groaned opening your eyes wider. "No I don't want to now. I want to see Eri, I want to see her meet her new siblings." You giggled remembering your daughters bright smile.

There was a knock at the door before it opened with a creaking noise.

"Excuse me we have some visitors here." A quiet nurse spoke as the curtain revealed a sad pouting Eri and your mother.

The nurse left seeing you brighten up and place your spoon down.

"Eri!" You whisper yelled pushing the plate away with open arms in the bed.

Her head perked up and her sad pout was replaced with a grin from ear to ear. "M-mommy!" She happily spoke as the babies moved in the cribs, drinking their formula again.

Eri carefully climbed up on the weird hospital bed and gave you a hug. She felt your chest differently as you didn't have a bra one and wires were in your hand. Nonetheless, she didn't care.

"I missed you mommy. I was scared if they hurt you." Eri sniffled in your arms. "Don't worry my little nugget, they were very nice. They took your little brother and sister out." You smiled wiping some of her tears.

Her red eyes sparkled. "They cut open your stomach to take them out?" She asked curiously going to check. "No Eri they didn't! They put something else to take them out, it hurt a little." You quickly stopped her knowing she would see that.

"Oh, okay mommy! Hi daddy!" Eri waved her hand rapidly at Kai. He chuckled setting his plate down.

"Hello my princess." He smiled as Eri slipped off the bed and gave her dad a kiss along with a tight hug. "Daddy, why is your hand really red?" Eri asked picking his numb hand up.

He began to laugh lowly. "Your mommy was squeezing it too hard, shes strong." Kai raised his eyebrows up at you.

You playfully squinted at him with your nose scrunched.

"All in all, it did bring cute little grand babies." Your mother smiled seeing the asleep.

Their blankets had been messed up from the swaddle, some of their naked belly showing and their tiny hands.

"Thank you mom." You felt like crying seeing her grow emotional.

Eri gasped seeing your mother stare at two heads in a box.

"Mommy can I see the babies?!" Eri yelled scaring the two newborns. They started to move around and their eyes closed tightly.

They had begun the crying again.

"Sorry babies." Eri sadly looked down seeing her voice caused it. "Don't be sad Eri. They are still getting use to noise so just be a little quieter." You said pulling the blanket off of you.

Kai noticed your bare foot getting off. "Y/n, what are you doing? Get back on the bed." He demanded seeing you sit up.

"I'm fine! The doctor said I would be fine in like four hours and that's passed!" You glared at him. "No she said discharged but obviously that didn't happen! Lay back down!" Kai whisper yelled at you.

You were about to fight Kai again, M/n stepped in. "Be quiet! You aren't even married yet there shall be no fighting. Honey sit back in bed and I'll hand them to you." Your mother said grabbing Yuki.

"I'll get Hajime. Stay in bed." Kai watched you going to grab his crying son.

Eri watched as the two babies caused so much commotion for one little thing. It was going to be an everyday thing for a while.

Your mother smiled handing Yuki to you. She immediately calmed down and her sobs went away. Kai held Hajime tight while standing next to you.

"Come on Eri. Look at your big sister!" You smiled seeing Eri shyly walk up to them.

The crying stopped pretty quickly. M/n took her phone out and put the flash off to take pictures of the sweet family scene.

Kai slightly bent his knee down to put Hajime at Eri's height.

The little girls timid smile went away as she saw the babies yawning with open eyes.

"I-I love them so much already. I love my baby sister and brother." Eri giggled seeing Hajime sneeze with a gooey green watery booger fall on Kai's wrist.

You all laughed quietly seeing Kai's half annoyed face, the other half he needed to remain calm.

Eri's hand went up to Yuki's closed one. Her finger rubbed gently and teased on Yuki's.

The little baby girl in your arms soon hand her tiny hand open and wrapped around Eri's pinky.

"Mommy look! Yuki's holding my pinky, silly baby." She giggled moving her hand up and down as Yuki's mouth made clicking sounds.

"She's saying pinky promise you two will be the bosses." You smiled staring at your two daughters interact.

Eri giggled again and stretched her arm out as far as she could towards her dad. Kai went closer with baby Hajime.

The red eyed girl did the same to her little brother. He soon opened his tinier hand and wrapped it around her pinky.

"Look! They both gave me pinky promises!" Eri was happier than ever. You were all connected by the children's touches.

Your mother snapped a picture and smiled wiping a tear. My little girl really is all grown up, I'm so proud of her for leaving the nest. With a good growing family and events. M/n thought holding a very proud smile.

"Just to let you two know, I will always be there for the munchkins. I can already tell I love them so much. And plus, then comes the wedding. We need to wait a bit longer." Your mother laughed at the edge of the bed massaging your covered feet.

You smiled holding in the rush of tears. "It means so much M/n, really, thank you. I'm so glad to have met your daughter and fell in love to have this." Kai smiled seeing his little kids.

Eri was speaking all kinds of words to them. The babies just blinked slowly and held her fingers tight, their tiny fingernails all over Eri's hands.

"I love this family so much. Words can't explain." M/n hugged you all very carefully not tying to disturb the kids moment.

"That's as much as I love Y/n." Kai became mushy thinking of all the past ways. You sniffled as Kai blew you an unnoticeable kiss to the others.

There was another knock on the door.

Doctor Tanaka came in. "Here are the diapers I promised. I'll for sure bring more and I have news- oh my." She stopped seeing all of you in a precious little reunion.

"Doctor! I'm a big sister now!" Eri whispered at her with a grin showing her tied hands. Doctor Tanaka laughed softly walking towards you all.

"A very spectacular family indeed. I'm so happy for you Eri, congratulations." She patted her head and smiled at M/n.

She shook her head remembering why she came back.

"Oh right. Ms. Y/n they changed the schedule and said you would be discharged tomorrow afternoon just for some extra rest and the babies comfort along with things." She stated writing something down.

You and Kai looked at each other. You were about to reject it but Kai spoke first.

"We respect that decision. My fiancée does need the extra rest." He chuckled and it was contagious to the adults as they saw your lazy eye bags.

The babies finally let go of Eri's hands. "Woah they are so cute and strong!" She wiped her sweaty hands.

"Alright then, I'll take Eri home with me again while you two rest with the babies. Come on sweetie." M/n opened her arms out.

"Okay grandma I'm going!" Eri grinned back at your mother.

She kissed Hajime's chubby cheek, and Kai's cheek. Eri climbed up a little to give Yuki a kiss on her chubby cheek, and you as well.

"I love you. See you tomorrow!" She skipped away into her grandmas arms.

Waving and saying goodbye for the day, Doctor Tanaka escorted them out the room.

As soon as they left, Kai heard your snoring loud in your bed. You were dead asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.8K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
101K 2.7K 16
"๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ .." [๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ] ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก
361K 10.5K 50
"๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Š๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ" "๐’๐‡๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐-" --เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a corrupted girl needs tu...
127K 4.8K 65
(Y/n) lived in an underground family during her whole life, and to avoid a huge war between two of the biggest gangs of Japan, she is forced to marry...