Parallel Universe | Tyler, Th...

By tylersgaptoof

[COMPLETED] After moving and taking her Family's desired dream, she met a random guy with a strange vibe whic... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Work
Chapter 2: Check up
Chapter 3: Ice Cream
Chapter 4: Party
Chapter 5: Waffles
Chapter 6: Secret
Chapter 7: Guilt
Chapter 8: Prank
Chapter 9: Surprise
Chapter 10: Dream
Chapter 11: Piano
Chapter 12: Grateful
Chapter 13: Intimate
Chapter 14: Secret
Chapter 15: Party
Chapter 16: Chemistry
Chapter 17: Crush
Chapter 18: Opportunity
Chapter 19: Okaga
Chapter 21: Consequences
Chapter 22: Ignore
Chapter 23: November
Chapter 24: Get Caught
Chapter 25: Love Talks
Chapter 26: Resist
Chapter 27: Care
Chapter 28: Palace
Chapter 29: Moves
Chapter 30: Burfday
Chapter 31: For The Time Being
Chapter 32: Accept
Chapter 33: Fatigue
Chapter 34: Home
Chapter 35: Interfere
Chapter 36: VCR
Chapter 37: Friend
Chapter 38: Enjoy
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40: Miss
Chapter 41: Wish
Chapter 42: Stay
Chapter 43: Parallel Universe
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 20: Jealous

440 15 6
By tylersgaptoof

They didn't spoke for an hour, Cali was lying at the bed while Tyler was busy outside with his journal.

Both of them are confused, surprised and speechless, Tyler wants to talk to her but he couldn't, thinking he might popped her bubble.

Cali looked at her notes it was full of secrets, dreams, poems, reminders and lyrics.

This is the way how she let out her indescribable feelings instead of crying it off away.

While typing, her thoughts wandered to Tyler, his voice were music to her ears, his touch, the way how he look, care and all of the things that makes him special.

"I don't feel so good"

Extreme emotions are prohibited.

She wouldn't risk her heart to him even she badly want's it, she needs confirmation too, they both need, but they couldn't put a finger at it.

They are scared to face the consequences unless someone is brave enough to start.

Cali went outside for fresh air and sat near the water, the cold breeze shivers her, as she felt a blanket around her shoulders.

"You're not wearing your sweater, it's cold here" Tyler sat next to her, she smiled and thanked him.

"Done with the last song?" Cali breaks the ice of awkwardness.

"Not yet" He smiled

"Look, about a while ago I didn't mean-"

"It's okay T, we don't have to make it as a big deal, it's already done" She replied, they looked at each other as Tyler made a face making her to laugh.

"It was nice seeing you happy again" Tyler replied, Cali rolled her eyes

"You want hot coco?" He nodded as Cali went inside.

Tyler noticed Cali's phone was open at her notes.

I try as hard as I might
It haunts me and it makes me feel blue
But how can I try to hide?

When every breath and every hour
I still end up thinking of you
Will I be alright in time?

He read it and started to think who she was pertaining to as Cali came holding two mugs.

"Here, so what time will we leave?"  She asked and turned off her phone.

"2 pm sharp, why?" He sipped at his drink

"Nothing, you want me to drive later?"

"Nope, you're a bad driver, you might scratch my baby" Tyler was shivering since he was just wearing shorts, Cali scooted at his side and shared her blanket with him.

She laid her head at his shoulder, Tyler wanted to ask her about the note as his phone rang, it was Taco requesting a facetime

: Hey!

It was the whole OG's

: Where the fuck are you two? - Jasper

: Yeah

: They probably dating now - Crystal

The two of them let out a laugh, an awkward laugh.

: Yow, look at them - Taco

Taco moved his phone so the whole OG's can see.

: The girl who left single and came back in a relationship - Kali

"I'm not in a relationship" Cali quickly defended herself.

"Me either" Tyler replied.

: Don't try us nigga, make a move - Jasper

: Hey Callista! you need to go home asap, I need your blessing - Steve

: Boy, you need to ask permission to Mister Turkey first - Solo

: Ya'll don't scare our baby brother like that - Syd

All of them laugh while Steve just brush it off his shoulders.

: Ukinam nyo - Steve

Everyone got quiet thinking what Steve said except for Cali who just laughed.

"Ukinam too Stevo" Cali replied as everyone reacted, Tyler glared at her.

"What?" She asked

"Nothing"

•••••

2 Days Later

After her work, Steve picked her and went at his house, for musical purposes. Tyler was a bit cold to Cali after they spent a day at the lake, she didn't bugged him because all she knows he's busy with his last song.

"So, have you finished it?" Cali sat at the nearest chair.

"Just a verse, I want to make it really short though" Steve opened his laptop and gave it to her.

I haven't see you in a while you know I miss you babe
When you hear this song for flatter it's about to fade
And how I miss it and I wish that I could see you more
But you're in college now and I'm about to go on tour

"It's cool, so you want to see her?" She asked while typing

"Yeah, so fucking bad" He replied

I wanna see you
I wanna please you
Can't wait to see you

"Now drop the chords that you've been doing"

Steve nodded and pressed a button to play, it was a 1 minute record as Cali went at his drums.

The beat that she made was just simple while Steve recorded it and sang.

"Wait, Imma add a little bit" He typed and sang.

"You might want to put a twist at the end of third and fourth line, like this" She played at his keyboard.

It took them an hour to finalize Steve's song, he parked his car in front of Cali's house.

"Update me, when you already finish the song, alright?" She said

"Okay and by the way, thank you so much for the help. If I didn't ask for your blessing it would sounded horrible" He laughed.

"No problemo our little stevo, your big sister is always here for you" Cali smiled.

"Why don't you drop yours? I mean you've been making free verses that turns to a song"

"I'll drop it next year and you really need to do a skin care right now" Steve rolled his eyes.

"Drive safely" Cali said, she gave him a hug and left.

She couldn't fall asleep, it was already 12 midnight, she went downstairs to grab some foods and went at her relaxation room.

A memory of Tyler bothered her, she couldn't help it like she's obsessing over him and she hates it.

She tries to play her instruments but ended up painting at her canvas, using only blue and yellow paint.

Cali heard some rustling at the bushes outside and she already know who it was. Then a loud thump stopped her, it was coming from her bedroom.

She fixed her things and went upstairs, the windows are open and she didn't mind it.

"I know you're here" Cali said, she closed the windows and doze off to sleep.

She woke up from the noise at her phone, it was a call from Tyler.

"What?!"

: Damn, you sleeping right now?

"The fuck I was, not until you wake me up, what do you need?"

: Nothing, I just want—

Cali hunged up the call and went back to sleep, Tyler keeps on calling her. She switch her phone into an airplane mode so he wouldn't bother her sleep and at the same time, her feelings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 570 26
What if I tell you that the past, present and future are roaming around us. The more you dream the more lives you have lived. What would it mean when...
11.9K 438 39
[Sequel of 'Parallel Universe'] [COMPLETED] Their paths crossed with each other creating unforgettable memories and love. After the surgery, they bot...
75.5K 3.7K 24
Clay had been closeted all his life and planned for it to remain that way. But, with having homophobic parents it was seemingly impossible to ever fi...
Promises By max

Fanfiction

9K 558 19
You and Tyler were inseparable as kids, often regarded as the dynamic duo of the small town that you grew up in. As teens, you often fantasized about...