Twisted Wonderland's Reincarn...

By Nqchristine18

Twisted Wonderland's Reincarnation of Mother Gothel presents: ....Filter chapters! Some of them will take pl... More

Welcome Everyone!!!!
Happy Birthday Jamil!
Happy Birthday Ace!
Happy Birthday Jack!
Happy Birthday Trey!
Happy Birthday Jade!
Happy Birthday Rook!
Happy Birthday Idia!
Happy Birthday Lilia!
Happy Birthday Malleus!
Happy Birthday Cater!!
Happy Birthday Azul!
Happy Birthday Glory!
The Sundrop's Night with The Faery Prince
Glory's Daily Routine
When A Girl Named Gloriane Corbett Is Born...

Happy Birthday Floyd!

454 14 0
By Nqchristine18

Right after Glory managed to get Floyd off of her, the ravenette lets out a sigh and smiled at him.

"Alright, let's try this again. Happy birthday Floyd!" Glory cheers.

"Thanks, Lionfish~." He merrily replied.

"How are you feeling with everyone celebrating for you?" Glory asked.

"It's loud and tons of fun." He chirped.

"Was it loud as the ones that you and your brother celebrated in your hometown?" Glory inquired.

"Nah. None were ever this noisy, but I like the ones here better, 'cause they're not so formal." Floyd stated.

"Gotcha. So rumor has it that you keep a stash of sweets in your room. Is that true? And if so, why?" Glory asked curiously baffling the eel.

"Huh? You don't do that, Lionfish? Don't you ever get hungry before going to sleep, even after eating dinner? Me 'n Jade aren't done growing yet." Floyd said and the ravenette bobs her head.

"Noted. Next, what's your favorite treat?" Glory asked as the eel tilts his head a little to the left.

"Hm...It depends on how I'm feeling that day...A long time ago it was peppermint candy. Last week it was melon soda-flavored gummies...Yesterday I was eating almost biscotti. I think I like the ones with chewy textures more than just liking certain flavors. Also you can only eat on land." Floyd listed them all with a chill grin making Glory sweatdrop.

I mean...He has mood swings so it isn't surprising to see him being picky when it comes of his appetite....

She thought and Floyd turns to his girlfriend.

"If you ever find some weird candies, could you give some to me, Lionfish?" He asked curiously and she bobs her head.

"Don't worry, I will. Also, what's your favorite food?" Glory asked curiously.

"Simple. It's Takoyaki! Oh, do you know what a takoyaki is?" The perky eel asked and Glory bobs her head.

"I do. Me and my besties went to a Japanese restaurant for Zara's birthday when we were in seventh grade. It was expensive though but good thing her mom paid the bill through her career as computer repair technician. However, I didn't eat it not because I don't like it, but I don't want to eat my favorite animal." Glory said grimacing at her time at Zara's birthday where she had to witnessed her best friends devouring her favorite animal; no thanks to The Little Mermaid she watched as a kid. Floyd tilts her head with a puzzled look.

"Eeehh? What's so bad of eating octopus? Me and Jade and some other students in our dorm had some the other day after the Mostro Lounge closed. Turning 'em over is actually pretty hard, but I kept doing it till I got really good at making them. Takoyaki means "octopus balls," but you can put other stuff inside and that way you won't get sick of them." Floyd chirps.

"What kind of ingredients how you tried in them?" Glory asked curiously as the eel grins with excitement.

"First I made them with shrimp and cheese! And then sausage, oysters, tomatoes, broccoli, strawberries, heavy cream, chocolate, anchovies, potato salad, konnyaku." Floyd told her. Glory sweatdrops at the thought of combos together while suppressing her gag reflexes at the "strawberries, chocolate, heavy cream, anchovies, and konnyaku" part.

"..You've seem to be open when it comes to your food preferences." Glory assumed and he nods his head.

"Yeah! It ended up turning into a contest over who could make the weirdest combo...All of 'em were so gross, it was hilarious!" Floyd cackles remembering his time that he combined the foods together with Takoyakis.

"Does Azul know about this?" Glory asked curiously.

"Yup! Azul gets mad at us when we waste food, so we had to make sure to eat all the evidence." Floyd told her.

"Any thoughts?" Glory inquired.

"Some are good, some are bad, but it's also worth it!" Floyd cheered with a perky smile.

"You should do it with us next time, Lionfish~ It's a promise, okay?" Floyd implied making Glory smiling coyly but her eyes gleam with mischief and a hint of chaos in her pupils.

"I don't see why not?" She stated and with that, Floyd stands up and glops over her with a jolly grin.

"Yaaaay!~" He cheered making her giggle before gingerly shoving him.

"You often have your collar open. Is it uncomfortable when it's buttoned up?" Glory asked curiously tilting her head a little with Floyd laying his head on her shoulder letting out a soft groan.

"Not that's uncomfortable, it's just annoying and I don't like it. I'm good at strangling, but I don't like having it done to me." Floyd said lifting his head up to Glory.

"I didn't like wearing clothes when I first came on land either. It felt like I always had seaweed wrapped around me. Then you gotta wash fabric clothes right after you wear 'em, right? Why do humans have to do all that? It didn't make sense to me." He whined.

"That's because humans like me cared about hygiene so it's important to clean your clothes, skincare, and hair. That way your body won't get smelly." Glory explained.

"Eeeh I don't get smelly." Floyd stated with a pout.

"I'm not saying you are. Just telling you why hygiene is important." Glory reassured, but Floyd being Floyd lays his head on her shoulder again and lets out a groan.

"Baaaah you sounded like Azul and Jade." He complained while pouting like a child before smiling back.

"But I do like picking out clothes now. It's fun wearing all kinds of colors." Floyd said darting his eyes at his girlfriend.

"Lionfish, did you know? All the bright colors you see on land look real dark underwater. And then aside from clothes, you also get shows and accessories...Dressing up on land is so much fun~." He explained with Glory smiling and nodding at him.

"I know how ya feel. Fashion is a way to express yourself and you make your own style of clothes, makeup, and hairstyle. That's why I shopping with my best friends and family every summer and holidays. I really enjoyed them, though it can be a pain sometimes." She said with a grin.

"Yeah, but they start piling up in my room when I buy things and then it gets hard to deal with. Jade always cleans our room so I've asked if I could leave them in the empty space, but he just immediately goes "No."." Floyd stated before burying his face under my shoulder and groans underneath.

"Maybe they'd let me have another dorm room to use for storage." He mumbled with Glory gently patting his head.

"Don't worry Floyd. Maybe one day you'll have your own storage." She reassured while stroking his head.

"I wish..." He groans.

"Aside from that. Do you love collecting anything? I know that Jade loves collecting mushrooms for his terrariums and Azul loves collecting coin." Glory stated baffling Floyd as he tilts his head at her.

"Huh? I know that, but I lose interest fast so I don't really collect any...Oh, wait. I'm not really collecting them, but I bought some eel merch the other day." He said happily peeking the ravenette's interest.

"Really? What kind?" Glory asked curiously with a smile

"A loose-fit graphic tee and a keychain where the mascot on it is makin' a funny face. There's a legend saying "The Sea Witch had very capable moray eels as her henchmen." So eels have a really tough image under the sea and we're carnivores." Floyd said and Glory nods at him firmly.

"I agree. Moray eels are dangerous creatures in the sea. I learned this from a marine biologist during a presentation back when I was in elementary school. From what I heard, they have sharp that are covered with toxic slime and devour their prey with two set of jaws. Another distinctive feature of the moray eel is the jaw. These creatures have wide mouths with two sets of sharp-toothed jaws that are used for catching and consuming their prey. They even have different sizes of eels. The smallest moray eel species is the minute moray, and it measures just 14 centimeters long. On the flip side, the biggest moray eel species is the giant moray eel, and it can grow up to 9 – 10 feet long. They're also clever creatures where they cooperate with other fishes for hunting purposes, and they can learn the routines of their prey to better stalk them and flush them out. Hell, Some moray eels have even gone on hunger strikes while in captivity. All of these things suggest that they're operating at a higher level of intelligence than other eels." Glory explained with Floyd's eyes sparkling and his smiles with glee.

"Wow Lionfish, you're so smart!!" Floyd compliments with a grin.

"But the eel merch they sell on land is weirdly cute. It's really funny. So is this how humans see eels?" Floyd asked curiously with a smile with Glory shrugging.

"Guess they want to be creative with their style." Glory assumed and Floyd agreed.

"Yeaaaah. I even gave a T-shirt I bought to Jade and he happily put it, aha!" He laughed.

"But Azul said "Don't go out in those clothes." They're so cute, though. Wasn't that rude?" Floyd asked.

"Well I don't know exactly what the shirts you bought but I bet you look good in that." Glory complimented.

"Right?~ Azul doesn't get how funny and cute these shirts are! Tch, what a killjoy." He whined pouting like a child.

"Regardless. Which is your favorite between your merman and human forms?" Glory asked curiously with Floyd tilting his head a bit.

"Mmm...When I first turned into my human form, I didn't know how to use my legs 'n my body was just heavy..." He groans.

"I can tell how painful it is by your expression itself." Glory stated.

"It is. It felt like turning back into a merman and going back to the water, but I don't think it's that bad anymore."

"That's good. It's quite different from the sea Huh?" Glory asked with a smile and he nods.

"Definitely. You only see fish and merpeople in the Coral Sea, but there's all kinds of people at this school. So it never gets boring. Also~ If I wasn't on land, I wouldn't be able to play basketball or dance, so I think it's really fun. I've been interested in parkour lately too!" Floyd chirped.

"Aah yes. One of my besties, Harriet loved parkour and obstacle courses. Aside from cooking, Harriet is an active person as I am where she is an avid rock climber and traceur  cuz "challenge is my middle name." is what she said to me and Zara." Glory told him.

"I know right? I like challenges that are not too simple and make it extra complex! You kick off handrails and walls to climb buildings~. It's a sport where obstacles will get in your way, and you have to try not to stop moving as best as you can and head for the goal." Floyd informed.

"Yeah...even I can't pick the pace as she did." Glory admits.

"Have you played parkour before?" He asked.

"One time with Harriet and Zara three years ago. It was pretty difficult per say. Zara has given up for like five minutes while I tried to keep up with her yet...Ugh, my legs and arms were so sore after that...." Glory sighed cringing at her memory of her participating parkour with Harriet for the first time as she lightly shakes her head.

"I know that I'm a track runner and all, but...damn it was full of challenges that I have to endured." Glory admitted.

"Eeeh...I don't really think about it being easy or difficult. I've always love games like obstacle course races." Floyd stated with a smile.

"Are there obstacle courses in the sea...?" Glory asked curiously.

"Yeah. You score goals and swim through a set route inside a sunken ship. A lot of sunken ships get really messy cause things are broken everywhere inside of 'em, so a lot of things get in your way while you're swimming. You wanna avoid obstacles without having to move too much so you don't lose your swimming speed. And whoever gets to the goal the fastest wins!"

"Hmm sounds entertaining when in underwater." Glory stated and he bobs his head.

"See, it's kinda like parkour, right? That's probably why I like it. I love learning new moves, and the way it's just like taking off when you're swimming is really fun. There's no real strategy or "right" way to avoid things, so nothing's holding you back...you're also more free? I hate having to strictly follow rules..." Floyd grumbles with a menacing tone which doesn't surprised Glory no less since he is known to be the most chaotic one of the bunch. But soon something hit Floyd when he remembered something.

"Oh! But one times, there was a day that I overslept and used parkour to get into the classroom from the window. The teacher got really mad at me." Floyd informed.

"At least it was a quick rush tho." Glory pointed out.

"Yeah, but shouldn't it have been really amazing that I tried so hard not to be late? Next time I'll have to not get caught, ehe!" Floyd giggles with a perky smile with Glory smiles and rolls her eyes at her chaotic boyfriend.

"Certainly you will." Glory said and plants a kiss on his cheek.

"But thank you for sharing all of this with us. Happy birthday again." Glory praised with a warm smile. Floyd perks a huge smile letting out his cackle and suddenly caught her off guard when the sneaky eel lifts her up in his arms.

"Ne ne, Lionfish. Enough chat, let's meet Jade at the Mostro lounge and celebrate our birthday! Besides, you're our girlfriend after all so let's go and have some fun!" He ushered with a cheery smile and she giggled.

"Alright alright, let's go wild. I also left you guys presents on the table next to the pile of gifts, so let's enjoy ourselves." Glory said perking the grin from the eel and bone crushes her with affection

"Yaaaay!!!~ Let's go!!!!" He cheered with Glory letting out a loud laugh as he princess carries his girlfriend to the room. Floyd then kicks the door open and both of them head off to the party venue to meet up with Jade and their guests to celebrate their birthday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.7K 30
During the opening ceremony at Night Raven College, there was one coffin that was never opened and the headmaster wondered why the coffin never been...
7.1K 161 17
Y/N Hook, the daughter of Captain Hook, never visited a real school. Her dad sent her to a school, without her knowledge. His idea was to send her to...
468K 14.7K 196
(Various x OC) Gloriane Corbett has everything she wanted: awesome two best friends from childhood, supporting parents, a loving boyfriend, good look...
13.5K 556 6
join me for a story of Yuu. a human teleported into a new world of twisted wonderland. but what if this place wasn't new. what if he had been here be...