The Billionaire Badboy (UNEDI...

By princess_kei

He pinned me to the wall with his broad chest and muscular body, his cologne intoxicating my mind, his blue/g... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
A/N
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
A/N
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
A/N
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Three

75.3K 2.1K 192
By princess_kei

Danny's POV

*Picture of : Danny's House*

Honk!

Honk!

I looked out my window to see Luke outside honking his car at me to hurry up. Rushing out of the house I grabbed an apple and ran out the door before he left me.

My parents left for work earlier then usual, I guess it was another serious emergency, It's been a week since I've haven't seen my parents.

They left me a note everyday about how sorry they were and that they're going to make it up to me but they never did back then...what's different about this time?

Locking the door behind me, I ran toward Luke's car. "Hey, Lucas" I said. He gave me a disgusted look and sighed.

"...You know I hate it when you call me that" he said driving off to school. "Yes I do" I smiled.

"So, how's you and Sargo?"

"Who? Oh. Yea. W-We broke up..."

"Again?! Ugh. What happened now? Wait. Don't tell me he cheated on you with that ballet dancer again-?" I asked, Luke gave me a look. "-I'm sorry, Luke"

Luke patted my head, I slapped it away "I'm not some type of pet, I hate it when you pet me" I sneered, he laughed.

Luke has the most beautiful laugh... I love it when he's happy, it makes me happy.

"I know. And it's alright, Danny. I was going to dump him anyway, it was about time for me to be single" he chuckled. "I'm glad your happy" I smiled at him. Luke parked his car, a crowd of girls started to circle around the entrance of the school.

...What the heck is going on over there?

I turned towards Luke and he shook his shoulders. He put his arms around me as we walked into the school. I tried to see what was going on but there were too many girls in the way, I couldn't see a thing. "What do you think that was all about?" I asked Luke.

"Maybe it's that new Bad Boy student. I never seen so much girls drool over one guy before, he must be all that"

"I suppose"

"You seem like the only girl not fazed by his looks, Danny"

"First of all, I don't even know how he looks like and even if I did I would never be into him. I don't date Bad Boys"

Luke chuckled "Danny, you never ever dated a guy before". I punched him on the arm."Awh. You look adorable when you get embarrassed, I bet you'll look even cuter blushing"

"Shut up. I can date any boy I want, I just choose not to. I want to focus on college not a short term relationship" I huffed. "Of course you can, Danny." Luke smiled. "Let's hurry to class before we're late" We rushed to class.

Finally, lunch time.

There was yet another crowd of girls around the lunch table in the corner.

He's here...

"Yo. Danny, over here" Luke yelled, I smiled walking towards his table by the window. "Hey, Luke" I sat down eating my hamburger.

"Look at that...he has even more fans. Must be that famous" Luke said looking at the table surrounded by girls.

"I guess. Hey, we should do something tomorrow since it's Friday"

"Like what?"

"Movies? Sleepover?"

"Sure. We can go watch that new horror/thriller movie I heard about"

"Ugh. Well... Why a scary movie? You know how I get when I watch them"

"You're 18 Danny, not 6. I'll sleep over if that'll make you feel better?"

I smiled and nodded my head. Classes went by fast, it was finally 6th period, my last period of the day. I sat in my usual seat in the back, Luke sat in the middle to talk to a  'Night crawling slut' as he calls it.

"We have a new student coming in today-" Mr. Zooms spoke. Then the door opened, a tall guy with short brown hair, a strong jaw line, built body, wearing a leather jacket over his white v-neck shirt, dark blue jeans and black boots.

He looks like a Greek god...A Calvin Klein model...

"-Class this is Angelo Rossi, are new student. Please take a seat next to Ms.bAnderson, that'll be your permanent seat for the year" Mr. Zooms finished. Angelo looked up.

Those Blue/green eye's?...Oh crap. It's him. And he has to sit next to me permanently. oh crap. oh crap.

All the girls gave me death glares, Luke looked at him like he was a huge waste of time, I rolled my eyes and put my head down. "Ms. Anderson, please raise your hand" Mr. Zooms ordered. Slowly I raised my hand, looking somewhere else but at him.

He sat next to me.

I never felt so awkward before. Should I thank him? Or should I act like nothing happened? What should I do?

The bell rang, he didn't spoke during the whole class, he just sat there staring into space. "One more thing before you leave. The person next to you will be your new partner permanently. We will be doing a project for the next few weeks. That is all, dismissed" Mr. Zooms last spoke.

C'mon you gotta be kidding me? Why him?

"Danny, what's wrong? You seemed quiet since you left Mr. Zooms class" Luke said as we walked towards his car. "...I have something to tell you, it's about what happened to me yesterday" I spoke.

"Well...Er...Um. Uh, the new kid-"

"No. Danny. Anyone else but him, he's good looking but seriously bad news. Don't start liking him like his groupies" he said shaking me. I punched him in the stomach. "Damn, you punch hard. What are you? half rock?" he said trying to catch his breath.

"Oh. Gosh. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you that hard, Luke. Anyway as I was saying before you rudely disrupted me. Sarah and her plastic puppets were bulling me, she stepped on my glasses and broke them. Then...he- Angelo came and helped me to the principal office"

"How do you know it was him? You're literally blind without your glasses on"

"I remember those...eyes. Nobody in this school except him has those blue/green eye's. His hands were so soft, so warm and his cologne was so...intoxicating" I said thinking about his eye. "Hello?! Earth to Danny?!" Luke yelled snapping his hand, I jumped in fear.

"W-What...? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing, my blossoming flower" he muttered. I rolled my eye's, I'm getting sick and tired of these crowd of girls. It took forever to get through all of them.

Opening the door, I felt someone's glare on me. Looking around I meet the eye's of the new bad boy student on his beautiful black motorcycle. We stood there staring at each other, I broke away are glare and got in the car. My cheeks felt super hot.

I slumped down in my seat "Danny, you alright? Awh. You're blushing" he smiled getting closer to my face. I playfully pushed him away. Luke started the car, I couldn't help but looked over at him. He wasn't looking my way, instead he was talking to a blond hair girl; Sarah.

Of course he'd talk to the slut of the school, they're perfect for each other.

*Next Day*

I woke up to a small pretty colored boxed present on my bed. There was a note attached to it.

'Dear Danny,

Here's a present from me and your father, we know it's been a week since you last saw us and we're truly sorry. Therefore, here is something to remember us by when we're not there.

Love you always and forever

-Mom and dad

Slowly opening the present. There was a beautiful, blue and white charm bracelet, and it was my favorite colors. I love it.

I got up and did my morning dues. I walked down my marble staircase to the kitchen. "Hello, Chef Josh. What do you have for me today?" I said. Did I mentioned we have maids and chef's? Uh. Yea, we do. My grandfather was filthy rich and left all of his money to his only grandchild: my father. And to top that off my parents of course you know are the top doctors of the hospital, that means they are paid triple the usual doctors. I live in a small modern mansion, nothing big or fancy just comfortable.

Nobody but Luke knows where I live and about my family fortune. Last time I told someone they used me for my money, I was stupid and naïve, but thanks to Lucas who helped me see that.

"We have your favorite a parfait, blueberry pancakes, freshly squeezed orange juice and a cupcake" he grinned "And don't worry nobody saw me make you the cupcake".

"Thank you Chef, you're the best" I smiled eating away at my plate of food. Throughout the whole day all I did was study and watch my favorite show vampire diaries, there's just something about Damon and Stefan that makes me adore the show.

The clock struck 6, I needed to hurry and get ready for the movies before Luke gets here. I ran upstairs, took a quick shower, put on my blue cat sweater, dark blue jeans and my black vans. A car honked outside, Luke's here.

We made it to the movies right on time. Everyone was looking at Luke and giving death stares as we buy our tickets and food. "Awe. What a cute couple" an elderly woman said. Luke's cute with his light brown hair and dark chocolate brown eyes and perfect everything.

After almost pissing my pants the movie was finally over. "I hate that movie, I won't be about to sleep for months because of you" I said, Luke laughed "It wasn't even that scary, cry baby" he joked, we walked to the car. I noticed a group of guys beating up someone on the ground then left, quickly I went to help the poor guy.

"Er...Um. Hey are you alright?...-" I asked turning him over to his back.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

"...A-Angelo?!" I said in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 415 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...
1.7M 63.8K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
86.6M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...
442K 10.1K 42
"...many spirituals recognize that when dark one appears he is most beautiful, most wonderful and most engaging. The truth only comes out later..." ...