The Devil's Touch | Kylo Ren

By stylesdove

When a young but bright girl is on her destined path to take her vows to unite with the Lord and become a nun... More

INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR

NINE

2K 76 103
By stylesdove

Kylo Ren watches with an adoring stare of fascination when his little Eve, moans as she becomes accustomed to the feeling of a foreign object of pious beads, which he had laced so delicately into her warm core. 

She's a sight to behold – a true angel in the trappings of a demon, who never knew how to caress wings of glory, without plucking the feathers from the marble saints. The young Sister leans further into him, as if she is trying to feel the beads of her rosary string up into her, deeper and deeper. Kylo Ren's desires for the angel, are sinful beyond comprehension but he is only satisfied on the taste of her own lust. 

The pair are deep into the darkness of an abandoned cell, one much similar to the one in which Kylo Ren will rot away in until the day he dies. The room was bitterly cold, but their hallowed breaths of moans and whimpers, was keeping their craving skin warm. 

Eve was living in a dream, though the feeling of him so close and his fingers still trickling around her core as the end of the rosary still hangs from her opening, is delightful beyond a dreams enchantment – leaving her to believe that she has been casted into the shadows of her nightmares, where Kylo Ren is the monster of the darkness but his smothering void was what kept her temptations smug. 

Kylo Ren licks his abused lips as he uses his other hand to palm his hardened length, even though he could practically feel the heat of her mouth still around him, from only moments ago. His brown eyes never leave her quivering chin, and curses of malediction are uttered beneath his trembling breath as she finds such joy out of such a godless act. 

"My sweet Eve," He purred as he leaned into her closer, smashing his wet lips against her chin and biting away the shake, only to then kiss at her pout. Blood is soon to slowly draw from where his canine had cut just below her jaw, but she doesn't pay it any mind as she becomes nothing but bound to his clemency.

Though, the moment blood traps upon his tongue... he is reminded of the sinful taste of his true mercilessness and embodiment of evil – and his sin of greed, only wants more. 

Kylo Ren is drunken on power, he's faulted to the vengeance of the Devil. She may have lost her grasp on the light, but there is no escaping the touch of the Devil and darkness. 

His nails drag down across the fragile skin which embraces the cold beads inside her warmth. Patient 727 then nips her bottom lip between his teeth, and blood soon wells up to the surface as she cries into his mouth and tries to pull away at the sense of a sharp sting, but he doesn't let his angel go. 

Kylo keeps his mouth pressed to her lips, and trails his silver tongue all over the sweetness of her metallic taste, which causes him to moan in reverence at the tang of his own personal brand of narcotic. 

His breaths come in pants as he continues to stroke himself, and keep his other hand scratching at her with a slight warning of the pain to come. Eve begins to stiffen with the sudden change in touch, and soon enough the coldness returns to her body as she realises that no longer does Kylo Ren moan for her, but he moans at the way she writhes and whimpers in pain.

A thin rope of spit still connects their lips as he breaks the kiss, blood glistening on his mouth as he watches the way her face is no longer red with the tint of elation, but rather her eyes are wide with apprehension of the way his hand is slowly beginning to pull upon the ends of the rosary – stringing it around his index-finger in the same way a snake would wrap itself around its prey. 

Young Eve opens her inviting, bloodied mouth to speak, only to shudder out a breath of cold clouds when she feels him tug at the rosary, and the silver of the cross digs slightly along her insides – it seems that she found pleasure in the initial insertion of the necklace, but never did she consider how the pointed edges of the centre piece, would get out.

"Kylo..." She whimpers, her voice coming off soft and timid again as he no longer meets her eyes, but stares idly at the flesh of her exposed thighs.

He tugs it again, a ball loops out of her and the cross scrapes against her walls slowly. Eve winces and tears begin to prick at the corners of her worried eyes. 

"W-What are you doing?" The Sister asks with a pleading tone, praying once again with guilt upon her tainted heart, that there is nothing damaging to come – despite the destruction she has made of her rubbled faith. 

Kylo Ren looked back to her eyes, passion swimming in his dark orbs, and dancing with the gleam of something dangerous – something, wicked. 

He moaned at the terrified expression upon her beautiful face, and leaned back in. He snarls into the rough kiss, all teeth this time, even as she tries to fight the snap of his bites upon her lips. It only serves to earn a chuckle from the patient, as he found humour from her struggle against his ultimate power.

Eve's hands press against the toned muscles of his chest, but all she pushes against is the stone of his beating heart – which pumps the toxic blood of degeneracy through his veins.

And just when she finally manages to pull away from his mouth to heave in a large breath of air and spit out a splatter of her own blood – the handsome, but insane patient narrows his dark eyes, and all at once, with a rough and aggressive clutch... he snaps the rosary out of her, tearing her walls like one would shred paper.

The pain is wretched, burning, unfamiliar and bestowed by the touch of the Devil. Eve's eyes shot wide open and as the wicked scream scratched up her tightened throat, she could swear that she saw lightning strike in the dark space of the abandoned cell – just as Satan had fallen from the clouds of the heavens with a bolt cracking onto the surface of his exiled grounds. 

Blood sinks out of her, and paints the colour of her legs red. Her broken but loud wail echoes all around the darkness, and through the halls of White-Ivy. 

The sounds of her suffering and agony, was only a purgatory bliss to his decremented morality. The sound of a woman's cry was like music to his ears, a vibration in his dancing bones. He never intended to hurt his angel, but like all demons, he cannot waver away from the darkness because the light of her prestige is what burns him and leaves his natural nature, hungry for the true sweetness of cruelty in which he yearns for, always.

Eve's face was crumpled in torture as she clawed away his hand, and threw the rosary against the distant wall before holding her shaking fingers to her exposed core, to only feel the juices of her veins and vitality, slither around her digits.

She cries and tries to move, but the sharpness in her core feels as if Kylo Ren had forced her to swallow glass, and every-time she flinches, the cracks and pointed edges only sink further into her abdomen. 

"Look at me," Kylo Ren growled at her, when she turned her face to the side and began to sob with fear and hurt. 

The Sister deserved this. It was almost as if the Lord had possessed the vessel of the demon, only to punish the Sister for ever following the path of Satan, and allowing his servant to find pleasure in vandalising her virtue. She hated herself, and yet... she never found a fibre in her being, to blame the one in which caused her so much exertion.

Salty and icy tears leaked endlessly out of her eyes, which once filled with hope – and her vision turned glassy and glazed as he gripped onto her bleeding chin and forced her to face his wrath. 

His hands were overly large and his fingers were roughly eating into the softness of her cheeks. Breathing in her sweetness, which only mixed with the scent of agony, his mouth watered and he once again drank from her unresponsive, tightly pressed, lips – she quaked with fear and her heart was thrashing more violently than any chandelier could rattle in the midst of a city tremor. 

Eve's cries only urged him to continue, no matter how much her hands endlessly tried to pry him off her timid frame. It's a drastic and quick change in pace, tension, and emotion – she didn't want this, the Sister is not finding pleasure in this pain, she's only feeling the pain and she wants to be free from it... and him.

He pulled away to regain breath, blood all across his porcelain face. She took no time to cry against his sinful body, "Let me go!" 

The patient only roughly grabbed back onto her knees, feeling the army of bumps beneath his fingers as he shoved her thighs back apart, leaving her to scream once again in return.

"I won't ever let you go," He snapped, his voice rough with passion and causing her to pause from her cracking sobs as he moves his hand to the top of her veil, playing with the few strands which escaped from beneath it. 

The Sister shivers beneath his now soft touch, which is starkly compared to the twist in her bleeding core. Her eyes caught his, and her retracted gaze was wet with raw trepidation, all while his was elated with the need of possession and total domination.

Eve stirred every flood of his wavering spirit – but he was a flame of a man. She boiled his blood with the way she had fuelled him to the point of burning desire... and yet, she was ice to his undeserving blaze.

Kylo Ren shook his head at her, and a muscle beneath his silver under-eyes, tensed around the scarring of the cut across his cheek. 

Her beating heart was begging for freedom, but the pair of their beats had already been caged in the same prison, the moment she accepted to follow him to a place of seclusion. 

Patient 727's breathing was becoming erratic, and his cock was pressing hard against his pants, needing attention despite the terror of her situation. Eve's frightened eyes flicked only once down to the tent in his uniform, as the sweat glazed over the pale skin of his arms that held her down. 

She tore her glassy eyes back away, the moment a smirk rose upon his face, and she only glared back into his evil eyes. This was all her own doing, she should have resisted the temptations of the Devil, and realised that nothing good could come from a bad man.

His smirk only twisted into a wide smile, "Not even the hooded vail of death could take you away from me now, Eve."

And just when the whip of consternation and strike of perturbation, tear through her flesh and sink into the deepest depths of Eve's heart at the barbarism of his words... a loud and thundering crack echoes through the room, and the light shines right upon them, blinding her with delinquency. 

Initially, she presumes that her shock had fabricated the slaying of lightning again, making her break down into insanity – but the moment when Kylo abruptly turns his head to the light, it doesn't take much longer for him to collect her shoulders into his arms, pin her back to his chest and stand. 

The patient's long, dark hair fell around his face as his ribs rose and sunk quickly against the bones of her spine. The pain was torturous, almost acting as a blindfold to the bright light that was fallen upon them, and when she tries to wail again, she finds her airways are slightly crushed beneath Kylo's arm that is tightly pressed around her neck – his other hand settled upon the side of her temple, as if he is prepared to make one quick motion and snap her neck as two figures make themselves known in the darkness of his den.

Eve's eyes shot wide open, staring into the white void until the figures closed in, as she gasped for breaths of air – her fingers begin scratching at Kylo Ren's muscular arm. 

A black hole seems to expand in her chest, and it bares the incredible weights of all her sins. The rooms seems to be catching fire with the fuel of the suspenseful tension, and yet she's utterly chilled and frozen to the bone. 

The Sister's tainted heart tries to leap out of her choked throat, which minimal air slinks through, but still leaves enough settled upon her tongue – turning her face slightly blue. 

A voice rang out, loud and filled with authority and pride. It rang in her ears with an ominous repeat, but the familiarity of the tone was unexpected as was the figure who came into focus, with his fiery red hair and harsh stare. 

"Patient 727, let her go," Father Hux called out to Kylo Ren, who was smothering the life out of his little angel – her wings were sure to lose feathers and bruise with the claws of his demonic tendencies, buried deep into her pure quills of paragon.

Kylo Ren buries his nose into her temple, smelling through the thick material of her veil and faintly catching the delightful scent of her hair beneath it. 

The hopeless and frail Sister's haggard heaves of oxygen, sang and sunk in the air. Her silent cries are louder in her own ears as the pain and fear become more unavoidable and defenceless. Only a few minutes ago, she would have screamed at the idea of Father Hux catching Kylo Ren and her in this cell, but now she silently screams for mercy by his hand, and even the hand of Guard Roberts, who stands by his side with a cruel gaze set upon the insane patient's face above her head.

Kylo Ren ran his tongue along his teeth, savouring the taste of Eve's blood which had trapped into the corners of his canines and seeped into his gums, "I dare you to come in and try to take her from me..." He practically snarled at the two men. 

Guard Roberts almost shook with rage, and his neck was turning red, rising up and through his cheeks to cloud his vision. He takes a brisk step forwards, only for Kylo Ren to pull away and tighten his grip around the Sister's airways.

"727!" Roberts snaps, his voice rough and gravelling as it bounces off the stone walls. Both of his hands linger dangerously close to his baton and gun, which are both strapped on the sides of his thick leather belt.

His lip curls, his wrinkles forming around the furrowing of his thick brows, "Let go of the girl, or else we will have to use force!"

A horrid sensation seeped torturously into the Sister's heart and mind, striking her tired bones with the need to save herself from this situation as suddenly, Kylo only scoffed at the guard's warning. 

"Force?! I spit on your authority and God." He shouted, eyes narrowed and lips twisted, "I am not a number, I am a man of my own power... and I won't let no servant of darkness or light, tell me what to do."

Eve's stomach was spinning, just as much as the whole world was also twirling chaotically around her groggy vision. The tears are running down her bloodied cheeks, and her lungs are now scorching more violently than the searing pain in her core could ever burn.

She uses one of her last breaths to whisper his name against the skin of his arm, "K-Kylo..."

But he doesn't listen to her pleading call – in-fact, nobody does... because in one fragile second, Guard Roberts loses his patience and grasps onto the gun in his holster and cocks it in the air, pointing it at the patient's face, but also precariously close to the Sister's forehead. 

Kylo Ren sniffles a breath of laughter, his lips rising into a sarcastic and coy smirk. "A gun... really?" He raised a brow, facing the face of an enemy with a mask of defiance, "Go on then, pull the trigger, Roberts."

The gleaming and reflective, silver barrel was aimed directly at them, and Eve's eyes locked right on the pudgy finger which was gingerly bent around the trigger. She squeezes her eyes tightly closed as chaotic stars begin to fog the barrel – tears fall down her cheeks and sink onto her lips, covering the reminder of Kylo Ren's yearning adulation.

The patient takes a step closer, only shuffling the girl in his arms along with him, closer to the end of the gun.

"Shoot me." He begs.

Eve's lungs began to rattle and shrink. Her eyes tried rolling to the back of her head, but she forced her dilated pupils to focus back on reality. Death was certain to come – perhaps, this was the punishment for her enjoyable sins, before they turned lethal.

Every muscle in her body becomes tight as they sprung, ready to uselessly protect her organs incase a bullet is ricochet upon her. Her anxiety grows into a hurricane of thoughts, and prayers... but her pleads for mercy and invocation of the Lord, are no longer worthy.

The guard's finger presses idly at the trigger, but not enough for the barrel to fire. Sweat drops in tantalising slow forms down his temples, and his eyes have lost that stern stability, faltering into a gleam of agitation and unease. 

Father Hux still stands tall beside him, his hands gripping onto his pectoral cross. "Roberts..." He drawls, his tone on the edge between a warning to retreat, and a notion to shoot. 

Kylo Ren takes another step forward, and this time with his movement, his arm loosens around the Sister's neck, giving her enough time to gasp a large heave of breath into her dying lungs, before he cuts her life-source back off again. 

"Shoot me!" He screamed.

Eve tried to whisper his name again. 

Guard Roberts flinched.

Father Hux shouted. 

"Shoot him!"

The click of the trigger will forever haunt her in the afterlife, and the loud crack in the air of the barrel firing will only become the reminder of why the hooded veil of death, truely did come to take her away from Kylo Ren. 

She presses herself further into Kylo's chest, but he doesn't even move, nor close his eyes and brace for impact... for the impact never comes.

The whistle of the propelling bullet never funnels through the air, and nothing but smoke clouds the end of the pistol. The smell of dry and burnt dust, smothers Eve's senses with misery, but once the void of death never comes, she merely opens her eyes with perplexity. 

The barrel of the gun, like always, was empty. Guard Roberts, the raging man who had pulled the trigger upon the request of Father Hux, curses. 

Kylo Ren's smile grows, as the sound of more guard's feet are tapping against the hallway, sprinting to the sound of a gun's blow, with their batons ready and handcuffs prepared to detain the monster.

The Devil chuckled low to himself as he slowly and causally, released the trembling, suffocating Sister from his tight and menacing grip.

His hands slide all along her stiff figure, down to her waist and just before he pushes Eve to the Priest, he wrapped his thick and long fingers around the dips of her perfect hips, holding her against him for a suspended moment – to which, she could feel his hard length through his pants, pressing against the small of her back, through her garments. 

Father Hux catches her before she falls to her feet, barely able to lift her own weight as her bones turn flaccid with the pain in her abdomen – blood dries upon the skin of her inner thighs, but the crimson is hidden by her long skirt of black. 

"Come with me," The ginger priest mutters softly into her ear, his hands curling around her shoulders and pushing her against him in attempts to levitate the shift of her weight. 

Kylo Ren doesn't fight against the guards, he simply allows them to shackle him once again with no protests – but he still carries that damned smirk upon his face, as he is dragged out of the cell... his eyes never leaving the beauty of his damaged, Eve.

The Sister had no time to even reflect on what had just happened – her mind was jumbled beyond the extend of reprisal, and her body was only focusing on the mixture of pain and necessity to suck cold breaths into the fire that raged in her chest. 

She cries into the priest's shoulder, and just when Father Hux begins to lead her out of the darkened cell, in which she had allowed Kylo Ren to give her the touches of both lustful pleasure, and then hostile pain in – the ginger man's boot stands on a crush of beads.

He stops in his place, his fingers tingling with the proximity of the young girl in his grip, but just before he takes her away to his office, he takes his time to lean her against his hip as he reaches his long and slender arm to the cold ground, to retrieve her rosary – which is strangely, covered in blood... as is the rest of her.

He swallows roughly and a sour taste fills his mouth, as all the vindictive corruption in his morality, gnarls together in a swarm of his secret animosity.

He passes the weakened and sobbing Sister her rosary, to which her trembling fingers wrap around it with the fear of the cross scorching through her skin.

Father Hux tenses his jaw and his icy eyes flick all across her face, inspecting her in a way that he had done without her noticing, many of times. 

"You better hold onto this..." Father Hux utters to young Eve, "It looks like you're going to need it, Sister."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 298 22
When you fell ill and couldn't afford to pay your medical bills, Kylo Ren one of the most notorious CEO's offered to help. Tags: Alcohol consumption...
6.7K 331 17
{COMPLETED} {QUICK READ} {ALSO UNEDITED} Kylo Ren x Reader Fallen Angel story A beautiful, dark haired, fallen Angel named Kylo, is harden by eons of...
41.3K 1.4K 21
No commitment, that was the agreement. He paid to give you a decent future, you gave him a temporary escape from a high profile career and a wife who...
39.3K 568 52
Read First 🚩 18+ Mature‼️ πŸͺ GENRE πŸͺ Romance/Sci-fi/Horror/Fantasy/Erotica ✴ Synopsis ✴ Kylo longed for a mate, a person who is willing to be by hi...