Ink and Sydney |T.W #2|

By FaolanWolfe

Ink is a brother of The Wolves MC. Sydney is a bartender at a local bar. Ink and Sydney have been dating for... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Agony and Fawn

Chapter 23

5.5K 191 2
By FaolanWolfe

The last few weeks of Sydney's pregnancy had been hard. Ink had been at the compound most of the day and wouldn't be back until night. Every time she asked in would just say club business.

Not only Ink being out the majority of the time, but her parents have also been trying to contact her. Sydney wasn't sure what to do about them. They hated the father of her baby, the love of her life.

Sydney was done worrying about everything so she decided to talk a nice warm bath. She rolls out of bed and wobbles over to the closest grabbing something easy to slip on.

Once she is in the bathroom she shuts the door and lays her clothes on the countertop. Standing in front of the mirror she smiled as she caressed her swollen belly. Sydney loved to feel the baby kick except when the little girl wanted to kick at her rib cage.

"Momma loves you, little girl." She says to her belly before signing and pulling her hair up into a messy bun. Sydney then removes her nightclothes which consisted of one of Inks shirts and a maternity bra. She always had to wear a bra because of how bad her breast milk would leak through her clothes.

After getting completely naked and gathering the things she needed for a bath, she walks over to the tub and sits on the edge. It took a few minutes for her to get the temperature right, being pregnant she couldn't take really hot showers or baths anymore.

Sydney added in the bath soap that she liked to soak in before standing up and making her way into the tub. When she was finally seated and comfortable, she felt all her tense muscles relax. This late into the pregnancy had her back always in a knot. If Ink wants there to work them out, her water bill would be outrageous.

She soaked in the water awhile, just enjoying the peace and quiet. She knew once the baby was born peace and quiet would never exist anymore

She watched as the baby kicked and squirmed around. It was uncomfortable at times but to know that she was there calmed Sydney for some reason.

Sydney wasn't sure how the parenting thing is going to work out but she knew she was going to do her best. This little girl was already being spoiled by Ink.

Ink and the brothers decorated the baby room a few weeks ago. Sydney did her best to help but her belly always managed to get in the way. She basically sat in a chair and watched Ink and his brother goof around while building furniture.

Ink bought so many toys to go into the baby's room especially once Sydney picked a theme. She wanted it light Grey and white with cute little elephants to match the color schemes.

Not long after Sydney decided to get out of the bathtub, she heard the front door unlock and open. She wrapped the towel around her body before opening the door enough to stick her head out and see who it was.

When the bedroom door opens and Ink walked in she sighs in relief. "Hey, baby. How're my girls doing" ink dropped his things on the bed before walking over to Sydney and kissing her.

"Your little girl is starting to get a little restless. She's been pushing down a lot today." Sydney opened the bathroom door the rest of the way, still holding her towel.

"Well, it is getting really close to her due date. Doc said this would happen"

"Yeah, let see you have a baby push down on your pelvis all day. It's very uncomfortable" Sydney wrapped her arms around ink neck. The towel fell to the floor and a smirk was now plastered on Inks's face.

"Baby, don't tease. It's not nice" ink groans as he places his hands on her hips, pulling her closer to him.

"I'm not teasing. I'm simple loving on my man"

"Yeah, you're doing that while being outrageously sexy in front of me" ink tried his best to keep his hands from wandering but having her standing there as beautiful and sexy as ever just did things to him.

"Outrageously sexy? I feel like a whale" Sydney looks down at the very rounded belly between them. She missed her body so badly. Sydney loved being pregnant but she never knew her body could ache the way it now.

"You're beautiful, my love. You're not a Whale, that is our baby growing. Our beautiful baby girl" the goofy smile on inks face showed just how ready he was.

"Caven. Are you going to be here when it happens? You've just been so caught up with the club" Sydney was so scared Ink would be on a run or at the compound when she went into labor. She was so close to her due date, she hopes Ink would slow down with the club.

"Baby. I'm going to be here. I promise. That's what I came home early to tell you about. Let's get you dressed first then I'll tell you. This body is distracting me" he winks before walking in the bathroom to grab her clothes.

Sydney picked a bodysuit that was easy to slide on and didn't hurt her stomach. Ink was nice enough the help her get into.

"Okay. Tell me this news you have for me" Sydney rests against the headboard while ink sat next to her with a bottle of lotion. She always loved it when he would help her with it after taking a bath. It helped with her sore legs which were making for her.

"The reason I've been busting my ass off at the compound is that I've been working for my time off. I'm done with runs for the next few months. I'll be working that the garage until then." Sydney didn't know whether to smile or cry with happiness. She was so scared she was gonna be alone the majority of the time, especially during the first few months. She was scared Ink would miss out on so much because of runs.

"Don't play, Caven. Are you serious?" Sydney reaches down and stops his hands that were putting lotion on her legs. Ink looks up at her and nods.

"Bear knows how much I wanna be here for everything and how some runs can have us gone for weeks. I talked to him and we made a deal" he shrugs before finishing up with her legs.

"Do you know how happy you make me?" Sydney had a huge grin on her face as she cupped his face and pulled him into a deep kiss.

"Do you know how happy you both make me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.7K 41
Bear is the President of The Wolves Haisley is a small-town waitress Bear lives for his MC Haisley is barely living for herself ~ Can he finally let...
1.1M 51.8K 92
This story is complete ✅ 'I look at the back of the boy, sitting in front of me and his shining tousled hair. Before I can even realize what I'm doin...
1.8M 54.5K 37
• Levi • I've wished for death too many times to count when I was a child. Too bad only my soul died, not my body. Now that i'm older, I refuse to g...
1M 40.7K 37
Socket still bares the guilt from his sister being hurt years ago, he just doesn't seem to be able to get passed it. He wouldn't have joined the Brok...