Keeping her

By Flairaim

Tragedy are things that we can't stop in life. Kyzha's life is full of mystery and lies; she was always kept... More

KEEPING HER
Prologue
Characters
1: Unwanted
2: Brothers
3: Dinner
4: Rules
5: Shopping
6: Movie
7: Part 1 of School
8: Part 2 of School
Her friends
9: Ice pack
The cousins
10: Family?
11: Part 1 of Family Reunion
12: Part 2 of Family Reunion
13: Permission
14: "I love you too"
15: "WATCH OUT!"
16: Save
17: Business
18: Truth
19: Rain
20: Silent treatment?
21: "Don't tell them"
22: Listen
23: Revelation
24: Fine
25: love?
26: Nutella
27: Secret
28: Cloth
29: "Stay behind my Back."
30: Messed up
31: Thank you
32: "Who are you?"
34: Notes
35: Aisle
36: 3 more days
37: Part 1 of Birthday
38: Part 2 of Birthday
39: Pool
40: Merry Christmas!
41: Vacation
Epilogue

33: No Visitors

13.1K 404 76
By Flairaim

I still can't believe I was out for a whole month, I don't know what happened.

"Good Morning cute potatoo, How's your sleep?" Chev said as I sat up.

"Good morning Chevy, it was good thank you." I said while smiling as he ruffled my hair and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Are you hungry? Mrs. Shallow cooked a healthy breakfast for you to be stronger so we can get out of this place." He said but whispered the part where he said 'so we can get out of this place'.

"Good morning cutie! I wasn't allowed to stay here overnight." Kritton pouted as I chuckled lightly.

"Good morning kritty." I said as he dropped his pouted face and morphed into an 'awe' face.

"I missed you calling me that." He dramatically hugged me as I chuckled and hugged him back.

"Why don't I get a hug?" A familiar voice interrupted.

"uhm correction, we." Another voice came from outside.

"That's enough. How's my princess? I missed you." Grandpa appeared in the door and walked my way to me.

"I missed you guys too, I'm feeling better now." I smiled as my other cousins starts filling up the room.

"When will she go home?" My grandma said to Kieran.

"Luckily she recovered quickly and the doctors are expecting for her to go home tomorrow." Kieran answered.

"Yey!" Kritton chirped.

"Sorry to break your happiness but she will rest the whole day." Kieran continued as I watched Kritton dropped his face.

"But I've rested for a whole month Kie." I pouted but he shook his head.

"Nuh uh you'll stay in your bed tomorrow." He said.

"The whole day?" I asked as I put on my best puppy face.

"The whole day." He turned his back, trying to avoid my expression.

"Don't worry Little Potato, I'll visit you." Chev smiled widely as I nodded vigorously.

"And no visitors." Kieran continued.

"Bu-"

"No buts." He said as I pouted and looked at Chev who's already pouting.
_____

"Goodbye room, Its was okay staying in here." I said before closing the door.

"It was not okay boo." Dashiell sassed.

"Alright let's go shall we?" Chev handed his arms to me as I snaked mine to his.

"Are we there yet?" Kritton asked.

"Kritton you know we just entered the car." Dashiell face palmed his self.

"Oh." He muttered under his voice.

I leaned my head on the back of the seat and thoughts started to come up.

I don't know where to begin, Please wake up for us. I'm sorry, I really am. I know its too late but I'm really sorry Ky. I am such an asshole I admit, I'm sorry please wake up and talk to me baby.

You don't know how much I love you. I don't care if you don't want my apology but please wake up love.

Did he really meant it? I mean the cold and big meanie Earos is a big softie?

"Baby? You spaced out, is there anything bothering you?" Bowry asked as I shook my head.

"Okay c'mon we're here." I got out of the car as I saw my brothers carried  some stuff.

_____

It's been hours staying in this room alone and I feel lonely specially when Kieran wouldn't allow Chev or any of my brothers to visit.

Yeah that's depressing. I sighed at the thought I'd be lonely for 24 hrs-

I was snapped back into the reality when someone knocked on my door softly.

"Come in." I said as the door opened revealing a cold looking Kieran.

"Kieran? What're you doing here?" I asked innocently.

"You don't want me here? Okay." He said shortly before opening the door.

"No it's not like that or anything, but you said no visitors." I said looking at his eyes.

"Who told you I'm visiting you." He sassed as he walked towards my way.

He then plopped into my bed and spread his arms widely as I looked at him in confused.

"Come here." He said sternly not changing his facial expression.

I then did what he told which got me thinking, what happened to him? Such a big softie.  I chuckled at that thought.

"Hey what are you giggling about missy." He ruffled my hair.

"Softie." I muttered in his chest as he showed me his double chin and looked at me like I'm crazy.

"Me? Soft? Hah No... I missed you." He trailed off as I smiled at that thought.

"I missed you too, Kie." I said as he kissed the top of my head.

"You know, Dash and Earos have always been so overprotective to you, heck they're more overprotective to you over me. the disrespect to their eldest brother." he said with sass but I only stared at him, wanting him to continue.

"One time, you four with Kritton were playing and I don't know much how it happened but you and Kritton almost got kidnapped when Dash and Earos... I don't know what happened either but they somehow protected you from them and ran away." He continued.

"Pathetic little bullcrap got defeated by Children. I was so proud of them at that time." He snorted while imagining it.

"But what did mom and dad do when we got home?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Of course they did what normal parents should do." He sighed as he looked at me in the eyes.

I couldn't even remember any of it but I never thought baby Dashiell and baby Earos would do that for me.

We were surrounded by silence when I heard the door opened silently.

"Hey! Not fair, you said no visiting her!" Chev and Kritton yelled in unison.

"What are you doing here? You're trying to sneak in aren't you?" Kieran didn't broke the hug.

They were silent but then they started again.

"What are you doing here?" Chev pointed at Kieran as he gently broke the hug.

"I wasn't, I just gave Ky her dinner." Kieran rolled his eyes with matching glare at Chev and Kritton.

"I'm hungry." I said, trying to stop their argument.

"Oh here... Where's the food Kie?" Chev asked.

"Yeah Where's the food  Kie?" Kritton raised an eyebrow as he crossed his arms in his chest.

"Oh uhm yeah, I must've left it downstairs. I'll go get it for you baby." Kieran walked out of my room.

_____

40k reads!!

                       ~ Question ~

Who's your favorite cartoon character?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 23.3K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
266K 12.3K 56
Despite years of abuse by a close family member, Maya is starting to learn the meaning of trust and love with the help of her new family. She's made...
446K 7.5K 46
Serendipity: The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. Marabella Athena Russo was taken away from her dad, an...
318K 6.3K 23
Kyden and Alessa are two children who have seen it all .Their parents got divorced when kyden was just 10 years old and Alessa just a month old and a...