Child Of Kars

By Raccoon-sauce

In this, the pillar men were defeated but not killed. They go on a journey searching to retrieve the stone ma... More

Crash land
The mother
Thana of revenge
Meanwhile
Temple of the past
Just a memory
That's not the Jersey devil is it...
Natrual maternal instincts
Lyra
Landry
electricity
Drama is not cool☹
Never trust the elderly
Is that a jojo reference?
A trip to mexico
Mother's day special
A trip to mexico pt 2
Caesarino 🥗
Thana is the butt of the joke
father's day special
Notalzopiltan
jesus christ, what is this?
My precious son
One ark to the next huh?
oh geez
chicken blocking
Butterfly part one
Butterfly part two
You like Jazz?
Pillar men reverse harem
God among mortals. child among animals
😳😳😳😳😳
I got custody bitch 🤪
👻👽Spooky special 🎃💀
um happy thanks giving
H
Walk like an Egyptian 😳😳😳
don't kill me plz
The sea part 1
The sea part 2
Er um, here is some art.
Alive and well

Ihop

181 13 5
By Raccoon-sauce

Thana POV 

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Angel yelled.

Angel screamed while running in the room full speed. He falls and trips, and then rolls in front of me and Kars. "Angel, everything alright ?" I asked. 

"They're looking for Yuri!" He yells showing us his phone.

I squint my eyes and look at the phone. "Korean cult icon goes missing, kidnapped by father and siblings. IT SAYS WE'RE TERRORIST?!" I yell.

"Is that Nari?" Kars says looking at a picture of a crying Nari. "It's a video."

Angel touches the play button and the video loads. "My name is Nari Hong, and my precious little girl was taken from me. I love her so much and I just want her home! Please, she could be anywhere in the world right now, and her father is not stable to raise her." 

"Not stable to raise her??? The woman neglected her other children and had her youngest the face of a cult and would hit her! But I'M NOT STABLE?! I may literally be homeless, but at least I don't use my child!" Kars says frustrated.

"Clill man. People Know she's a cult leader, and Yuri exposed everything to the followers. Who's dumb enough to believe her now?" I say to him.

"I believe you Ms. Hong." the video plays.

"You had to ask." Angel rolls his eyes. 

"Wha- How was I supposed to know?!"

"Ms. Hong, your story has touched our hearts. everyone worldwide is doing their part to find Yuri. Authorities world wide have even gotten involved. This man and his partners, who are Yuri's alleged siblings are responsible for kidnapping the twelve year old." a picture is shown of me, Angel and Kars.

"They got my good side." Angel leans in."

"WE ARE HOT! EVERY SIDE IS OUR GOOD SIDE!" I yell.

"That isn't the problem." Kars began. "I don't mind being wanted, but you two are human. Your normal lives are at stake. More so Angel, since he's been living a normal life."

"Oh no! what will every one who knows us think!?!?" Angel panics

Third person POV

In Japan. (you guys remember Shizuka right? the invisible baby?I think Joseph adopted her.)

"God damnit, I TOLD YOU IT WAS KARS!!" Joseph yells.

"Dad, I'm gonna change the channel." a young woman walks in and picks up the remote.

"Wha- SHIZUKA NO!" Joseph shouts, but it was to late. "OOOOHHH NOOOOOO!"

"Dad, what are you yelling about? Whats wrong?" Holly says walking over to her father.

"Your sister just changed the channel! Get Jotaro and change the channel back."

"Ji ji, I'm right here. What is it?" Jotaro enters the room.

"THAT MAN WE SAW IN CANADA WAS KARS! AND HE MULTIPLIED THREE TIMES! THREE!"

"Dio did it four times."

"Wait so you believe me?"

"No, because Kars is in space. You told us the story many times." Jotaro rolls his eyes before leaving the room.

"GOD DAMMIT JOTARO!"

In Brazil

"Kars... what the hell did you get my son into?" Aurora says breaking a glass she has in her hand in anger.

At the Ussun house.

"Marcia sweet heart. Is that your friend on the tv?" Mr. Ussun asked.

"Dad don't be stupid. Angel is my only friend." Marcia says walking past her worried parents.

"Sweet heart that is your friend." Mrs. Ussun says pulling Marcia back to look at the screen.

Marcia squints her eyes. "Holy shit. Angel is most wanted..."

"Such a bad influence." Mrs. Ussun cries.

"Angel isn't a bad influence! He's a good guy, there's gotta be more to the story"

"I know sweet heart, I was saying you're the bad influence."

"Hey!... Yeah that's true..."

"I'm glad you are standing up for Angel. He's apart of this family now and we have to have his back too." Mr. Ussun states proudly.

"Part of the family? He brought you guys food once."

"Sweetie, how could you talk about your boyfriend like that?" Ms. Ussun says worried.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND! You guys see me with any male and want me to marry them."

"Sorry hun, it's just, we are desperate for grandkids and it doesn't seem like a man will come to you on his own accord." Mr. Ussun replies.

"You guys are mean and I see where I get it from."

In the USA

Gold eyes watch the TV screen in amusement. "What the hell did you do?~"

"G, are you seeing this?" L says walking in.

"Of course I am. I wouldn't miss seeing her." G says. "Penny, go and print out pictures of her."

"What the hell are you gonna do with the pictures!?" L yells angry.

"R-research." G says turning his head away in embarrassment.

Penny rolled her eyes and left.

In New York

"Hey Hera? Wasn't that one of your foster kids?" A woman asked.

"Let me see." the woman sits on the couch and squints her eyes. "Yep. That's Thana. Kidnaping kids? Why? I've been trying to get rid of them for years!"

Thana POV

"Don't worry, they probably didn't even see it." I reassure.

"What's going on?"

We turn to the doorway and see Yuri.

Angel quickly turned the phone off. "Nothing." He answers.

Yuri rolls her eyes and says "Daddy, do you know where the closest IHop is?"

"I don't thinks that's a good idea right now." Kars states.

"Because Kars doesn't like going in public!" I answer. "Leave it to your big sister! I'll find you an IHop in no time flat, You can count on me! We'll make it a girls day too, so we'll bring Lyra."

Yuri stands there for a moment unfazed. "Ok." Yuri says. "I'll go tell Lyra." She says walking away.

"Lyra will show you where to wash up ok?" I yell.

Once Yuri's footsteps faded, I began to sweat. I could practically feel Kars and Angel's anger.

"Thana, my dear. My little ray of sun shine. My baby girl. My eldest child. The only child created out of love. May I ask what the fuck was that?!" Kars says walking in front of me.

"They are looking for us! They'll snatch you and Yuri! Why would you say that??" Angel says.

"Oh please. Normal humans can't hurt us. Me and Yuri are like Demi gods. And Lyra can help because she's literally a zombie."

"Logically speaking yes she is a zombie, but other than the fact that she was brought back to life, she's practically human. Probably weaker! She can't be even get wounded, because her wounds can't heal. And as far as Yuri goes, she can't fly, It seems her only special ability is healing, and Yuri's "super strength" is only trigged by uncontrollable anger.  What if you have to fly out of there? You can only carry one person!" Kars scolds.

"We are on the county side of  south New Jersey. Who the hell is gonna find us? Trust me. we'll be fine." I say.

Third person POV.

"They're in New Jersey still."  Penny says to G.

"What the hell? Why?!" He shouts

"I don't know. But someone on Twitter said they saw that girl and someone else come into the store."

"They are so close, and Lyra is taking forever! I'm sending someone up there."

"But what about master L?"

"Forget him!" G shouts startling Penny. "That man has been holding me back. As of today, I will be working overtime against him...and I need your help."

"Y-you need my help?"

"Yes. You know all the ins and outs of this organization. You know L's schedule and everyone else schedule. You take notes on everything, even the habits of someone else. I need you to convince three people to help me as well. Two of them you'll go with to New Jersey. I need you to observe. This needs to happen as soon as possible before they go on the move again."

"What will happen when Master L notices that I'm gone?"

"You don't worry about that." G held Penny's hands. "I'll handle that. But can you do this for me? Please?"

"I... Yes."

"Thank you. I'm counting on you." G leaves in a hurry.

"Yes... You can count on me..."

Later

Thana took Yuri and Lyra to Ihop, but they went later at night.

During this, Aurora called Angel.

"Mama! I'm glad you called- oh? You wanna speak to Mr. Dad? Ok I'll call him. MR.DAD! MY MOM IS ON THE PHONE AND SHE'S SUPER MAD!" Angel yells.

"Shoot." Kars says from the other room.

"Aw. He calls you Mr. Dad? That's adorable." Esidisi says.

"Shut up." He grumbles standing up, walking to where Angel was. Angel hands Kars the phone and he hesitantly takes it. "Aurora... Heyyy."

"I trust you with my kid and HE'S NOW MOST WANTED!??!" She yells

"Actually he's only officially  wanted in Korea."

"I'M NOT FUCKING JOKING DAMMIT!  I can't even tell you to bring him back because he's no longer safe here!"

"I know Aurora, and I'm sorry. He didn't do anything wrong, I can promise you that, and I can also promise you I'll protect him at all costs."

"You better promise. Because if anything happens to my sweet bebê, I will end your immortality with a fucking nuke and my father does have connections, so I CAN nuke you, do you understand me old man?"

"Old man?"

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?"

"Yes Aurora. I understand." He rolled his eyes.

Aurora sighs. "Good. Now put my baby boy back on the phone."

Kars hands Angel the phone. "Hello again Mama! So I met my little sister and then we-" Angel leaves while rambling to his mother.

"What a feisty woman. You think she would allow me to court her?" Esidisi says walking in.

"It's funny because you're her type, but no. That's weird in more ways than one."

"Lord Kars, may I go check on Thana and the others?" Santana says entering the room.

"Yes, please. I'm glad we were able to convince them to go at night, but they are still in danger. Make sure Thana doesn't see you. she'd be pissed." Kars answers.

Santana nods and followed Thana's scent. "I know she's a grown woman and all," Esidisi began. "But we should draw a line when it puts others in danger. She's  literally putting two children in harms way. I get she wanted to spend time with her sister and cousin, but she's to stubborn to realize that she can't protect the both of them, and if she kills human's trying to take away Yuri, she is making the situation worse."

"You are right, but who am I to lecture her about protecting someone when I couldn't protect her and her mother?"

"Now you stop that! You know that wasn't your fault, and she's finally starting to understand that now. And let's say it was your fault. Do you honestly think that excuses what she's doing?"

Kars sighs. "Of course not."

Angel was in another room and had ended the call with his mother and called Marcia on video.

"Dude, what did you do!?" Marcia says as soon as she answers.

"We had to steal my sister. Her mother ran a cult and was abusive." Angel answers.

"Damn that sucks." Marcia states. "Other than the fact that everyone is after you, how's your family?"

"Oh they're great! It's me, my sisters, my dad, my sister's cousin, these two dudes who my dad raised and some other dude who raised them. And everyone is so nice-"

"Wh-who is that behind you?"

Angel turns and sees Wamuu behind him. "Oh! That is Wamuu! He's so nice. Say hi Wamuu! this is my friend Marcia."

"...How on earth did your friend get in there?" He asked.

"Yeah he's a riot." Angel says not answering Wamuu..

"He's cute." Marcia says. "Anyway you should probably turn off your phone, or at least block numbers so you can't be contacted."

"How will I contact you and my mom?"

"Your wattpad. Duh."

"My mother can NEVER see my wattpad! EVER!"

"Well then use a fake twitter account."

Meanwhile

Thana, Yuri, and Lyra were sat at IHop peacefully when the waitress recognized Thana and Yuri and assumed that Thana kidnaped Lyra too. "Yes. they are here with another little girl. The men aren't here, no. I called you because the police won't get here in time." The waitress told the manager who told her husband who told his friends... who were hunting buddies.

While this went down Santana sat outside the iHop, and peaked in through the window 

Santana was so focused on looking at you and the others, that he didn't sense the new malice in the air.

Lyra was talking to Thana and Yuri when she noticed something from the corner of her eye. "Uh... Excuse me I have to go to the bathroom."

Upon entering a knife was pointed at Lyra's face.

"Hi Penny." Lyra says halting.

"We need to talk." Penny says standing beside two others.

Meanwhile a group of people entered and Santana kept his eye on one man who walked up to Thana's table. "Do I know you from somewhere?" The man asked.

Yuri glared at the man.

"No sorry. You don't look familiar to me at least." Thana answered

"I remember now. I think I saw you on the tv today." The man smirked.

"What?" Yuri began. "What is he talking about? What does he mean?" Yuri asked.

"...Go check on Lyra please. She's been in the bathroom for a while." Thana's face paled.

"What!?"

"Just go check! Please!" Thana says in a desperate tone.

Yuri was still confused but left anyway.

"Look." Thana began. "I'm sure you're a great guy, so I'll tell you. What you saw on the news is more complicated than it seems. She's safer with us."

Two seconds later a group of armed men surrounded the table. "We'll be the judge of that."

Yuri entered the bathroom and saw Penny holding Lyra by the throat as she desperately tries to pry her hands off. "Let go of her!" Yuri shouted running fullspeed towards the woman, only to be stopped by the blade of another person. Yuri gasped as the blade entered her side.

"You must be Vera's sister." Penny says dropping Lyra who has already passed out. Penny walks over and sits on the bathroom counter. "So you'll live."

The knife is yanked out of Yuri's side and she yells before falling to the ground. "Wh-who are you?" Yuri strains.

"Doesn't matter." Penny pulls out a note book and a pen. "Lyra failed to answer my questions and I can see that she's a traitor. But since you're here now, I could learn a thing or two about your sister without interruption. You two should take a nap while I go see the drama unraveling outside." She says hoping off the counter. She walks toward the door and Yuri grabbed her leg. Penny glares at the girl. "I assume you want to say something."

"I just want you to know that your life will come to a very brutal end." Yuri tightens her grip.

"Is that a promise then?"

"Damn straight it is."

Penny sighed in disappointment. "I really don't like hurting children, but I can't have you messing things up. Lucky for you, you don't die easily...

So you won't mind me sliting your throat."

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

I need a therapist or something.

How are you guys doing? Did you eat your veggies? I hope so.

Did you eat your fruit? You better because fruit be guuuuud.😩

I know everyone doesn't eat meat so I won't ask.

Make sure you eat three times a day and brush your teeth three times a day as well.

WASH YOUR FEET.

That is all☺️

Bye-bye~⭐️🌊⭐️🌊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 355 16
You were just some poor kid scrounging for food day by day not knowing your real parents or anyone for that matter your only other friend being one o...
20.2K 674 28
(Alternate Modern Universe) The PillarMen Mansion, home to Santana, Kars, Esidisi, and Wamuu. They are rich for selling music but with their daily l...
26.4K 1K 11
you call yourself a gentleman? you call yourself a fine woman? jjba ff[̅̅ Joseph Joestar✨ start:1/5/20 end:1/23/20
51.9K 1.6K 20
༄ ° 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 | 🌊 being in love is tough , right ? especially when in love with a girl who manages to fall in love your bes...