The Game Of Vengeance (comple...

By _Prashalini_

First place holder in Wattpad Love Awards 2021 in general category πŸ† Third Place Holder in Writer's Choice A... More

Cast
Chapter 1 -✨YOU ARE MY LAST HOPE✨
Author note
Chapter 2 - FIRST MEETING
Chapter 3 : MRS. ADHIRA VEER SHERGILL
Chapter 4 : MY DAUGHTER
Chapter 5 : WELCOME TO HELL 😈
Chapter 6 : FIRST NIGHT πŸŒ™
APOLOGIES
Chapter 7 : IT ALL STARTED FROM THERE
Chapter 8 : BEAUTY IN PAIN
Chapter 9 : TROUBLE
Chapter 10 : FAMILY DRAMA
Chapter 11 : BRAVE KOOHU β™₯
Chapter 12 : EMBARRASSING ENCOUNTER πŸ™ˆ
Chapter 13 : POSSESSION
Chapter 14 : HER NIGHTMARES
Chapter 15 : HIS DILEMMA
Chapter 16 : FAMILY TIME
Chapter 17 : FIRST πŸ’‹
Chapter 18 : NERVOUSNESS
Chapter 19 : ✨ RECEPTION ✨
Chapter 20 : SURPRISE
Chapter 21 : JEALOUSY FEVER πŸ”₯
Chapter 22 : CROCODILE TEARS
Chapter 23 : FIONA'S LIE
Chapter 24 : WARNING
Chapter 25 : VEER'S OUTBURST
Chapter 26 : KOOHU'S DEMAND
Chapter 27 : STRAWBERRY πŸ“
Chapter 28 : ADHIRA'S FAMILY
Chapter 29 : COMFORTING HER
Chapter 30 : TRUTH ?
Reminder
Chapter 31 : BROKEN DOWN
Chapter 32 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 1
Chapter 33 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 2
Chapter 34 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 3
Chapter 35 : THE PROMISE
Chapter 36 : DROWNED IN GUILT πŸ₯Ί
Chapter 37 : I WANT YOU β™₯
Chapter 38 : KHOOHU'S BIRTH SECRET πŸ‘Ό
Chapter 39 : MUMMA KOOHU πŸ˜‰
Chapter 40 : I WON'T LET YOU GO πŸƒ
Chapter 41: ERROR IN ENGAGEMENTπŸ’
Chapter 43 : IT HURTS πŸ’”
Chapter 44 : CONFESSION ❀️
Chapter 45 : YOU ARE MY IRON LADY
Chapter 46 : BITTER, SWEET ARGUEMENT 😜πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°
Chapter 47 : HIS SISTER ?
Chapter 48 : WHERE ARE YOU STRAWBERRY ?
Chapter 49 : FREED
Chapter 50 : CONFESSION
Chapter 51 : SEEING HER AGAIN
Chapter 52 : BEHIND THE BARS
Chapter 53 : BOLD VERSION
Chapter 54 - I
Chapter 54 - II
Chapter 55 - BEGINNING OF THE END πŸ’ž
Epilogue
πŸ†
Bonus Chappy πŸ“
πŸ’ƒ
New Story
Mis. Single

Chapter 42 : SUPPORTIVE SHERGILL'S πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨

9.1K 638 183
By _Prashalini_

So here I am with another update 🙂
I know it's too tiring to wait but can't do anything. I'm really stuck.

Before starting the update I want to thank Khushworld1234 for making such beautiful covers. Actually she gave it to me in last month but it slipped from my mind to share it with you.
I apologise for that.

I loved the covers ❤️❤️❤️

And now enjoy the update 😙❤️

______________________________________

Published On : 8/11/2020

VEER'S POV

" Because Adhira bhabi paid her life for our marriage ", the moment that words left from Adi I felt a pain. Some big Strom is on the way which is going to destroy everything.

" What are you talking Adi ? Come to the point", I said impatiently

" Would you like to tell everyone Vighnesh bhai or should I tell them ? ", Adi asked Vighnesh sarcastically who was in his own world thinking about don't know what.

But one thing is sure he did something really bad this time.

" Adi don't test my patience, no just spill the beans mam ",

" Then listen bhai ", he took a deep breath and continued.

" I and Prerna were on stage and you guys were busy in attending guest an all. I left Prerna alone there when I saw Vighnesh bhai was dragging Adhira bhabi inside the house ",

Flashback ( Author's POV )

When Aditya saw Vighnesh dragging Adhira inside the mansion. He curiously followed them . Vighnesh stopped at backyard where no one was there. Aditya hide behind the pillar.

" You are such a ungrateful women Adhira. When you have already decided to spend your entire life with Veer then why gave me word ? Why you pretended to cared ? Why you gave me a word ? ", From the tone and the face expression it was clear that Vighnesh was furious on something. His eyes were red due to anger. His jaw was clenched, his palms were turned to fist, his kunkles turned white. Where on the other hand Adhira was trying to put finger on things. She was trying to put finger on the exact reason behind Vighnesh sudden outburst but nothing was making sense to her. And finally she raised her voice .

" Stop shouting bhai , I'm listening to you it doesn't mean that I can't shout back. It simply means that I don't want to disrespect you. And I don't know about what you are talking. And as I promised I'll leave Shergill Mansion soon after Adi & Peru's wedding. I'm still keeping my word. I will take my daughter with me and walked out of your lives and never show up again ", Adhira said it all in one go. And Aditya stood there rooted at his place. This became too much for him to digest. Things was happening so rapidly and he started to connect the links. How Kashyap's hate one of their sibling who throwened them in the sea of pain. But what Aditya knews was a half truth. The reality was beyond his imagination. Aditya felt hurt, pain and anger for Adhira. But the anger did not last for more than a minute when his mind started to recall the time he has spent with Adhira.

Vighnesh voice took him back to reality, " You mean to say what I heard is not true ? ",

" I don't know what you have heard. Why you accusing me like this ? Who told you what ? ", Adhira asked in chidded voice as she was already tired mentally and much in need of rest or a break . Afterall everyone has limit, no matter how much she denies and pretend being strong but the truth is her bacame weak with the time and she don't have much energy to face anything worse further more.

" Your daughter was saying to Veer that you and Veer going to remarry at the same day of Aditya and Prerna's and he also confirm that ", as Vighnesh words fall on Aditya's eardrum he remembered how Koohu was dancing on around him while singing that she also want to attend her parents marriage and how he said that they will remarry soon only to make her smile.

" She is just 4 year old child bhai. How can you believe what she says ? It might be just a random thought that came across her mind and she said it. And about Mr. Shergill he might have said it just like that to keep her heart ",

" It means you are.....", A sign on relief seen on Vighnesh face.

" I'm still keeping my promise. And I don't have intension to break it ", Adhira sternly with a cold voice. As her soul was already died more precisely her soul murdered by attacking one by one.

" You know what I'm tired. Tired of everything. Tired of facing your accusing gazes. And I think it's really good that I'm going away from you people. But let me tell you one thing the day you will come to know the truth you will be ashamed of yourself for what you did to me ", Tears welled down from her eyes, remembering how badly she was treated by his brother when he supposed to treat her. But her words rose his anger.

" You are so shameless Adhira, still don't have a guilt that.....",

Adhira's voice was at peak which was showing the anger she kept inside her for years. Now was not ready to take any false allegations against her, " You are forgetting this is still my house and you are standing at my place. So don't use any inappropriate word ",

" Only for Peru I'm tolerating you because I want her happiness and don't want anyone to blame her being your sister ", he said fisting his hands.

" You can leave Mr. Vighnesh Kashyap ", Adhira said showing him way back to the party.

End of Flashback

She broken down in tears after that. I did not know what was happening. For a moment I felt anger for bhabi, I heard about her from Prerna but she never told me that Adhira bhabi is her sister. But since the day bhabi came to live with us I always saw her as a decent and a lady with her morals. I never felt that bhabi is not good for you. Bhai you also don't know bhabi planned to leave you. She also going to take Koohu with her ", tears gathered in my eyes as I heard she planned to leave me that too with Koohu. My Princess. How can she not think of me ? How can she do this with me ? Am I that bad that I'm worth to be loved ? Why she did this to me ? Don't she love me ? Pain and Anger both were simultaneously increasing inside me.

" She can't do this to me. U won't let go", I wishpered.

" She can Veer ", and a lone tears dropped from my eye. I looked at direction of voice. It was Dad.

" Dad....",

" She can. If she want she can. Just thinking about it Veer when she will learn about Swara being a part of this family, Swara is our daughter, your sister and your reason behind marrying with her. How she will react ", I can understand Dad's anger. Afterall I did things to make him angry. But he is right how I am going unreveal Swara's truth ? How she will react ? Will she leave me ? No. No I can't let that happen. A sudden fear crept inside me.

" I'm sorry, I... I did not knew that bhai blackmailed Di , if I had a little idea about the reason behind bhai's permission to our marriage, I would have rejected this marriage myself ", Prerna cried hiding her face in palms. She is crying now and worried about Adhira. Where she was when Adhira needed her ? Her cries, her regrets are worthless now.

" At least you would have trust her Prerna. I did not expected this from you ", Aditya said narrowing his eyes.

" I'm sorry Adi. When that happened I was too young to understand anything. Maa , Papa's sudden departure made me broken and everyone was blaming Di for that including Bhai also. And I trusted what they said ",

Vighnesh eyes stuck to the ground due to shame, tear were flowing down, guilt and regret only two emotions was there on his face face, " It's all my fault, I would have trusted her instead of that Ritesh. He came with the strong proofs and the fact that my sister did something so shameful made me boil in anger", Now he realised his mistake. Now he is regretting. When it was time to check the reality be kept quiet and blamed Adhira for everything. And now his brother love suddenly woke up ", I continued

" How can you trust some random guy over your sister. Brothers are meant to protect their sister Vighnesh not to break them. You were not the one who became orphan, she too lost her parents and you guys blamed her for that. She is still living in guilt that she is criminal, murderer of her parents. Just tell me one thing Vighnesh haven't you ever thought twice before breaking all ties with her. What if Satya did not came to rescue her ? She might have died that day. She is living in hell Vighnesh. She still have nightmares of that brutal night and the worst thing Koohu has to see all that. That 4 year old child has to see the most vulnerable and weak side of her strong Mumma, Koohu console her
You don't have slightest idea how much she suffered, how deep her injuries are. She had spend so many sleepless nights.

She was mentally disturbed to the extent that she tried to commit sucide so many times in past. It was Satya and Sitara who always came to rescue her. She was mentally devastated that she had to take psychiatric treatment. When she started to overcome from her past and again cruelty of life hit her and took away her only pillars ",

" What I had done ? How I will face Addu ? What I'll say to Maa Papa ", he was about to collapse but Avantika gave him support.

" Vighnesh ", that's the only word she managed to say.

" I don't know how you will face Adhira but I know you're parents must be feeling ashamed of you. You father knew everything that happened with Adhira. Adhira is not the cause of his death. The backward thinking society is the cause of his death. Ritesh is cause of his death ", my anger was at the peak. Even if I want not to remember the broken and hurt Adhira, I couldn't help. Her scared state shake me to the core.

" That's why Papa was pressuring for her to marry Ritesh ", Avantika said abruptly.

" Sir mam gain consciousness and she is asking for you ", a maid came down running to whom I asked to stay with Adhira.

" Addu ", Vighnesh said but before he can move from his place I stopped him.

" You are not coming ",

" Please Veer let us see her for once, please ", Avantika requested me joining her hands.

" I..." I wanted to kick out Vighnesh but I couldn't.

" Veer, let her decided if she wants to meet them or not ", Dad said.

" I think Dad is right ", Vihaan bhai supported Dad.

" Hmm",

🍁 🍁 🍁

" Adhira ", I sat beside her and caressed her hair. As I called her she opened her eyes. Her eyes was swollen, dried tears strain were there on her cheeks. Her lips was dried.

" Mr. Shergill ", as she opened her yes first thing she did was hug me. She buried her face in the crook of my neck , encircling her arm around me. She started to cry which was screaming how scared she was. My eyes also had tears seeing her breaking down again.

" Shhh you are safe. See everyone is here ", I caressed her hairs and tried to console her. She pulled away from me and I wiped her freshly falling tears with the pad of my thumb. Her eyes were on her lap. I know this is not the right to ask her anything but I need to. I need to ask her to reach to him. I swear I will not let him go so easily. I'll punish him for every sin he did.

" What happened here before we came ? ", I placed my hands on her and asked her slowly. She looked at me and then at the every person who was there in room then again her eyes stopped at me. I knew what she was thinking.

" They know everything ", I said pressing my hand on her.

" Koohu ", that's the first word came from her mouth.

" She is sleeping. Bhabi is with her ", when we were going down to negotiate the things bhabi said that she will stay with Koohu as she was sleeping alone there. And now what happened we can't let her be alone.

" Adhira, beta don't worry about anything. We trust you and we are with you in every hard time ", Dad said putting his hand on her head.

" As I already said you are daughter of this family. And that time also I meant what I said. I'm again repeating Adhira. You don't need to worry about anything. We are with you ", Mom came forward and wiped her tears and placed a kiss on her forehead.

" Adhira, beta I know what is running in your mind now but you don't need to think too much. No one is here will accuse you for anything. Whatever happened was not your fault. And we will punish him , he deserves it. Our law is too strong for women , it take time but never injustice with anyone ", Dadi said coming forward when Mom went back to her place where was standing with Dad.

" Yes Adhira , we will give you just you deserve. Your Vihaan bhai is always with you. Even if this nut head Veer gave you hard directly come to me ", Vihaan bhai said to lit her mood little. And everyone chuckled at his last words even Adhira. Thanks to him.

" Not only Vihaan bhai, your naughty Aditya is also with you. We all are with you bhabi ",

" A...Addu ", Vighnesh called her in weak voice.

" I want to be with my family ask him to leave ", Adhira turned her face to other side and said closing her eyes. And a tears welled down from her eyes.

" Addu please listen to me once ",

" Have you listened to me when I begged you to hear me once. Did you believed me when I screamed that I'm innocent and did nothing ? No. Instead you blamed me for Maa, Papa's death. They were my parents too Bhai, I also lost my parents who was dear to me more than my life and you knew that still you blamed me for everything. I begged you to let me stay with you but no. You never listened to me. I begged you to not put such condition , I'll die if I leave my family which I got after years ( she is talking with regard to Shergill's ). I tried to convince you for the sake of my daughter. You asked me to separate my daughter from her father if I want to see my sister and brother-in-law happy. Have you ever thought about that little how she will leave without her father. You never listened to me then why you are expecting that I'll.....", she spill out what she was holding back. Her voice cracked and at last she sobbed.

" Just go , I don't want to see you or listen to you ", she screamed

" Di ", Prerna called her softly. But Adhira gave her hard glare.

" Not now Peru ",

" Bhabi take them with you ", Adhira asked Avantika.

" Vighnesh you can leave now ", Vihaan bhai said. Everyone who was there burning in anger and it was clear that anger was for Vighnesh.

After they left I again asked her the same question. She wiped her tears and started telling,

" After tucking Koohu in bed , I came to put my mobile for charging ",

Flashback ( Author's POV )

After putting the mobile on charging Adhira turned to leave. But a sudden rough voice made rooted at her place.

" Did you missed me Dove ? ",

A fear crept up inside her, her heart started to drum at peak, sweat beads started to form over her forehead, her throat went dry. She clutched her lenhenga tightly and with courage turned back, " Ku...Kunal ",

" Ohh , you remember me ? ", he asked dramatically. He was having hoodie over his head, his hands were tucked in the pocket of his blue jeans.

" Surprised or Shocked ", he asked narrowing his eyes and taking a steps toward her.

" Don't... don't come near me. I'll shout ", she started to go backward.

" As if I don't know everyone is busy in engagement. No one will pay attention here ", A smirk formed over his face. And within two strides he stood close to her and hold her wrist. She tried to move but she was caged between the wall and him.

" Leave me.... leave ", Adhira screamed and tried to get out of his hold which was too strong for her.

" Stop shouting ", He put his hand on her mouth with a force.

" amm...amm ",

" What do you think you will forget me and move on and I will let you live peacefully. If I wanted you only for a night then wouldn't have send out pics to your fiance and offered him my f***ing 1 crore. I wanted you so deeply Dove but you vanished in thin air ", he clenched his jaw. Anger was the only emotion radiating from him. Adhira was shock to hear his confession. All the years she was thinking that Swara was the person who send those photographs to Ritesh because she was the only one who knew her proper address. But now the reality is different. And she also understood only for some sums of money Ritesh destroyed her.

She tried to push him but he did not bulged from his place ," I did not completed yet " tears were continuously falling down from her eyes.

" I thought if he rejects you in front of society no one will accept you and at the end I'll will make you mine. Everything was going as per my plan ",

" Your father could not wait for a while to die. He too had to die at the same time. He spoiled my plan. And you also left from there without informing to anyone ", Kunal become a complete psycho and was behaving like an mad lover. He was mad but lover was not a word for him.

" But now I am back. I'll take you with me and punish you for thinking and letting another man touch you. You meant to be mine ", an evil smile spread over his face which did not last for long. Adhira hit him with a heavy metal elephant and with that he screamed in pain.

He leaves her from his hold and clutch his head," Ahhhh.....",

" I won't let you harm me this time. I'll fight for myself ", she again raised her hand to hit him but he bend down and the elephant hit to the mirror making it shutter in thousand pieces.

" I'll come and take you with me ",

" You dare to harm me this time , I'll break your legs. I might look weak but I am much stronger than you think ",

He jumped down the balcony.

End of Flashback

" And then you came ",

" Soon he will be behind the bars ", Dad said fisting his hand.

" Adhira don't forget that we are with you ", mom said and to her response Adhira shook her head in yes.

" Let her rest now , she looks so tired ", Dadi said and everyone nodded in agreement.

" I want to go to our room ", she wishpered

" Ok ",

🍁🍁🍁

So how was the update ?

Please comment and vote because I'm working so hard to give you guys update. Appreciate it little bit 😊

Take care ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 35.7K 33
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β° "Junoon ba...
287K 12.9K 39
_COMPLETED_ #1 in HATE Series Cover credit :- @Khizra_creationz **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF...
103K 11.1K 46
Winner of Wattpad India Awards 2020 (Judge's Choice) in the New Adult category. ~*~ "The lights are cheeky, you can't live without them, and yet if y...
548K 22.4K 46
#17 (21/1/2017) #19 (20/1/2017) "You will be mine by hook or Crook" he said with smirk on his face and he pulled me against him. "In your dreams mr...