wrong one//g.d

By vi-writes

"i couldnt've forced myself to love you, gray-" "well im forcing myself to love you now, aren't i?" ~ y/n, be... More

author's note :)
a e s t h e t i c s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w en t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f or t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
s i x t y - f i v e
s i x t y - s i x
e p i l o g u e
author's note :')
a/n - july 2021

f o r t y - e i g h t

1.6K 42 33
By vi-writes

(y/n pov)

"Enough--"

"I want mo--"

"You've had enough, Grayson," you sighed, taking the glass from his hands. He frowned at you as you set it down.

"You're just-- just jealous you can't have any," he grumbled. You shook your head as you pushed your saucer of remaining cake away and stood.

You took his arm and he slurred something you couldn't make out as you pulled him out of his chair. "Let's go home," you whispered. He mumbled some more and you dragged him, his arm over yours.

"I wanna drive," he mumbled. You rolled your eyes as you looked around for Delilah, to say your goodbyes.

"Hey!" you said as she headed over. She glanced at Grayson and laughed.

"You heading home?" You sighed and nodded. You managed to give her a hug with Gray leaning against you, his body weight on yours.

"Have a lovely night, okay?" you asked. She nodded and smiled.

"Of course she gonna have a lov-- lovely night they're pro-ly gonna fu--"

"Grayson!" Delilah laughed. You sighed as you fixed his coat over your arm properly.

"We'll head home, okay-- have fu--"

"We di-n even fuck 'till like--"

"Alright Gray," you whispered, helping him walk. "Bye," you said gently. She smiled and headed towards her husband as you pulled yours out of the venue.

"'M drivin', right?" he asked. You sighed. "Wanna drive."

"That's not a good idea." He frowned as you dug into his pockets for his keys.

"I have great ideas," he mumbled as you pushed him into the passenger seat. "I don't know why they're doing so-- so ba--bad."

"Gray, your foot, baby." You pushed him in and he gasped.

"Baby!" he yelled. You sighed as you slid into the driver's seat, pulling up your address on your phone. You had no idea how to get back. "We're havin' a baby."

"Mhm." You pulled out of the parking lot as he let his head fall against the window, sprawled out on the seat. You tried to follow directions as best as you could.

"Wake-art's gonna die," he mumbled after some time.

"What?"

"Wake-art," he said again with more emphasis, "is gonna die."

"Don't say that," you sighed, waiting your turn to go left as your flicker went off.

"Yup, yes it is." You sighed. "We're gonna be broke and I won't be able to buy her anything." Your eyebrows raised.

"Who's her?"

"My baby." You smiled a little as you stopped at a red light.

"We don't know if it's a girl," you whispered.

"Huh?"

"We don't know i-f-"

"It's a girl." You smiled as you tried to follow the directions your phone was giving you.

"I think it's a boy." You winced as you made a wrong turn, looking for a spot to turn. 

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Is wake-art gonna die?" You sighed.

"You're just having some trouble right now, Gray," you said honestly. "It's not gonna die."

"What if it does?" You gave him a small smile. "Would you sti- still marry me?"

"We're already married, Grayson." He groaned as his head hit the back of his seat.

"Are we ho- home?" You pulled into the driveway.

"Yes, we are." He stayed in his seat and you walked around to get him.

You helped him into the house and up the stairs before heading back down to get him some water. When you returned, he'd thrown his tie to the floor, sprawled across the bed, taking up both yours and his sides.

"Gray," you sighed, tugging on his arm. "Up, please, my love."

"I'm your love," he mumbled, staring at you as you held the glass to his lips.

"Yes you are," you whispered.

"But you don't love me," he mumbled, spilling water all over his suit. You sighed.

"Grayson," you mumbled, unbuttoning his shirt to get it off. You realized you'd left his blazer in the car.

"You yell at me all the fucking time," he grumbled, emphasis on the last word. "You don't gotta yell at me, dawg."

"Arms up, Gray," you whispered, getting his tank top off of him.

"Y'know who ya don't yell at?" You folded up his tanktop, throwing his button up on your chair to wash later. "E."

"Gray, we need to get you changed." You felt like you were dealing with a child.

"You probably love that mans more than me," he mumbled as he pulled up his sweats backwards. You stared at them before letting them be.

"Do you need more water?" you asked gently as he sat back down.

He nodded and you knelt next to him, picking up the glass. "Don't let it spill, okay?" you asked in a whisper.

He drank and you sighed as he pressed a palm to your stomach. "You love him more, don't you?" he asked.

"No," you said honestly. "I love you." He frowned and you kissed gently, letting your lips linger to watch his eyes flutter shut. The first kiss you'd had in a week and he was drunk.

"No, ya don't," he whispered. You sighed and pulled away.

"Are you hungry?" you asked. He shook his head. "Go to sleep then, okay?"

"Can I kiss my baby?" he asked, reaching for you. You sighed as you let him kiss your stomach. "Goodnight," he mumbled. He pointed to your stomach as you walked away. "That's my baby."

"Yes, it is." He nodded.

"Not E's."

"Get some sleep, Gray."

"What-- what if I don't wanna?" You sighed. "Maybe we should make more babies--"

"That's not how it works, Gray."

"Triplets or somethin'." You sighed. "Almost eigh-- eight months 'till I get a teeny little baby!" You smiled a little, taking your make up off as he blabbered to himself.

"Like seven, baby."

"Seven, then I'll have someone who ac-actually loves me." You sighed. "Yeah."

"I love you, Gray."

"Nah-- nah, you love E." You let your eyes fall shut a little. "Always loved him."

"I love you now."

"What 'bout before, huh, when I tried to make you to like me a gazillion times." You returned from washing your face to hear this.

"Gray, you're so drunk, please go to sleep, baby."

"Fine." You sighed, changing. "Only 'cause I love you." You smiled a little.

"Love you too."

"Even though I yell sometimes," he grumbled. "You still love me even though you yell?" You nodded.

"I very much do."

---

You watched him turn to face you as you set your book in your lap. His mouth was open a little, soft snores filling the room. You pushed his hair off of his forehead and sighed as you let your hand rest atop of his head.

"Hm?" he mumbled in his sleep. You shook your head and his eyes opened as you pulled your hand away. "Mornin'."

"It's not morning," you whispered. He frowned as he rubbed his eyes, leaning up on his forearm a little. "It's three or four."

"You need to sleep," he mumbled. You smiled and shrugged. "Readin'?"

"Yeah." He looked down at the book in your lap and picked it up to show him. He moved his head from his pillow to your lap, facing into your stomach.

"Hi," he whispered. You sighed and returned your hand to his hair. "It's me."

"Are you talking to--"

"Sh." You laughed softly as he carried on with his conversation with his baby.

When he was done he looked up at you. You looked away from your book and raised your eyebrows. "Hm?"

"I'm such a dick." You sighed.

"No you aren't-- Gray go to sleep; you have a meeting in the morning." He shook his head and sat up. "Grayson."

He cupped your jaw in his hand and kissed you long and hard. When he pulled away, you felt a little breathless.

"You go to sleep too, y/n." You nodded, slipping your book onto your nightstand.

You laid down next to him, lamp off as you closed your eyes. "Do you have your suit ready for tomorrow?" you asked, suddenly remembering. He coughed.

"I'm just gonna wear what I wore to the wedding." You frowned, sitting up.

"You got it wet, Gray," you sighed, sitting up. "I'll throw the shirt into the dryer and I can iron--"

"Come back to bed."

"--it in the morning- when do you have to get up by--"

"Y/N, you don't have to do that-- come back to bed." You frowned, shirt in your hands. "I'll find another in the morning or I'll iron it myself."

"But--"

"Bed." You set the shirt back down and walked over to the bed, getting in. He wrapped an arm around you, hand resting on your stomach as you laid down. "No waking up before nine, okay?" he mumbled.

"But you have a meet-"

"Yeah, but you don't, so sleep, okay?" You blinked at him in the dark and felt his lips at your temple.

"But, Gray--"

"You need to sleep for the baby."

***

an// i just wanted to mention real quick that i would never wish any harm or failure in the twins' success and that this is just for the purpose of the story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556 9 19
You are girl who had had her heart broken 1 too many times. You are a player but you were picky with who You didn't date the gUntil the new boy Gray...
170K 3.1K 38
We were Just friends Who spoke like lovers And that seemed to be enough for Two teenagers who were scared to love one another. k.a.t Highest Ranking...
241K 2.6K 100
cute, short stories including grayson & ethan dolan
575 56 14
She loves him, he loves her, but things keep on getting between them.