Furious โœ”๏ธŽ ๐™๐™€๐™… ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™†๐™€๐™

By luvinnqyyu

Furious || Tej Parker "๐‘๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’."... More

1- Meeting
2- Plans
3- More plannings
4- Dom vs Hobbs
5- Vacation
FAF II
7- Plan B
8- Provoked ex
9- Houses rules
FAF III
10- Ramsey
11- Abu Dhabi
12- The chip
13- Letty's memory
14- See you again
FAF VI
15- New joiner
16- Why?
17- Dom's trap
18- Irritaded
19- Get him back
20- Home sweet home
21- Welcome back
T & S VII
22- Tense
23- Worry
24- Lie or truth?
25- Drama
26- Big fight
F VIII
27- Peligro Minas
28- Jakob Toretto
29- Tokyo
30- Han
31- Brothers
32- Family Hood
Fast VIIII
33- A trap
34- Dramatics

6- Moving on

4.1K 68 0
By luvinnqyyu

LATER THAT DAY AT NIGHT, THEY WERE ALL LOOKING UNDERCOVER SCENE.

"Interpol picked up one of Shaw's guys in Moscow, I went in, had a little therapy session with him, he gave up Shaw's hideout." Hobbs informed them.

"Then why aren't we down there now?" Sidney asked him.

"Well... we aren't invited." Hobbs replied.

Tej who's behind them, working on a laptop, called out. "Hobbs! They are sending in your punching bag, he's wired, he's gonna give a positive I.D. on Shaw, before they move in."

They watched the guy from the balcony, listening from the laptop, what's happening.

"I just got information from Shaw, they are going in." Tej added. "Wait, wait! Hold up, police scanners are saying, alarms going off at Interpol headquarters."

"Shit!" Brian cursed. "He brought us here, so he could take down Interpol, this whole things a set up."

"Brian, take the team." Dom said.

"What about you?" Brian asked.

"Hobbs and I'll wait for Shaw." He said.

"Shaw leads to Letty." Sidney informed, she looked over at Dom that was nodding at her.

They all got ready to leave jumping in their cars. They speeded off, driving to the Interpol headquarters.

"Han, how far are we from Interpol?" Sidney asked on the walkie talkie.

Han answered. "Twelve blocks away."

"You guys! It's a ghost town over there." Tej added. "Shaw must of pulled all the cops to him."

"Alright, we're all in this shit, so let's go get it." Rome stated to them.

They speeded round London,when Han came on the radio. "Interpol straight ahead."

Suddenly someone started shooting at them fron the rooftops, as they got out and took him at them firing back, but some get into their cars, driving off.

Brian shouted. "Get in, let's go!"

They jumped into the cars, following after them. "I got the Rover." Tej informed.

"Okay, well I got—" Rome began as Sidney looked behind to see a modified F1 car look. "Whatever the hell that thing is!" Rome called out.

Someone from the range Rover shot something from the back of the car as it landed to Tej and Roman's cars.

"What is that? A hockey punk?" Rome asked and Sidney smiled, tilting her head.

Suddenly, they shot at Brian too, aiming next for Sidney but she quickly swerved out of the way, behind Rome. Suddenly Tej's car swerved to the left hitting a parked car at speed flipping once at the back from his car as Sidney widened her eyes.

"Tej..." She said quietly keeping her eyes widen.

Suddenly, Rome's car pitches on the right knocking onto hers, as Sidney suddenly smashed her head against the window, shouting in pain.

She smashed into the wall side, while Rome crashed into a building through the glass flipping his back over.

Sidney quickly stood up but couldn't as she winced in pain. Her head was dizzy so she tried a little slow and worked on her legs, that was walking a little faster.

She went first for Rome that was screaming as she suddenly had her nerves. "Shut up, SHUT UP!" Annoyingly in pain she said and helped him up and they went to Tej.

"Sidney, Rome & Tej are out, where are you?" Brian asked through the walkie talkie.

"I'm right behind you." Dom replied as they pulled Tej up, helping him and walking on their way to the Warehouse.

The next minutes after the arrived, Sidney saw Dom with a pitched bullet.

Letty shot him.

"This is Crazy! We are not in Brazil," Rome starts, "So now we got cars flying through the air,on some 007 type of shit... this is not what we do!" Rome said, suddenly.

Sidney went next to Tej, hearing his words out. "Man! You really got to check that emotion, your voice just went from shaggy to scoopy doo. This is not what we ROO ROOHOOO!" Tej commented as they laughed at his comment.

"See, man!? When a Woman starts shooting at you! That's a clear sign to back the fuck off!" Rome frustrated said. "We need to get the hell out of doge. That could have been my forehead man!"

"Nah! That's not as big as your forehead." Sidney said which made everyone bust out laughing as Rome looked incredulously at her, and touched his head. Brian finished talking to Mia, confirming it was Letty that they saw it.

"Maybe, Letty we once knew is gone Dom, even though she's alive, maybe she's gone."

Sidney stepped forward. "You don't turn your back on family,"

"—even when they do." Dom finished.

An hour later, Rome was still taking the vending machine. "This is crazy!" Rome said.

"What are you talking about?" Sidney asked, coming behind Tej.

"Sitting here, looking at these images... it's like we're hunting our evil twins. Look at this black dude right here, he's handsome, clearly that's me. We got a white Hobbs, this is Han." Rome said, pointing at the photos on the computer screen. "Tej... it's an African in a beanie, that's like your mini me, man. Hey Brian! when did you do this photo shoot?" Brian chuckled and stuck a middle finger at him. "I'm just playing man, you know you're the prettiest."

Hobbs turned on his car, jumping out with Riley. "Alright! Lock it up. We got two things. First off this is the worst damn city in the world to commit in a crime they got cameras on every street corner, got video footage from CCTV via the raid. Let's see where it leads us. Secondly we just confirm on what Shaw's crew grabbed Interpol, they ripped off at database of every location, that houses, the final component they need."

"Where are they at?" Sidney asked him.

"There are over two thousand of them around Europe." Riley explained for Hobbs.

"But the list is only good for nighty six Hours, which means wherever Shaw's crew's gonna hit, next is gonna happen within the next four days." Hobbs explained. "They got a window and so do we. We gotta move."

"Hobbs is right, so let's break this down. You met him, what do we know?" Dom asked.

"They have to be running costume engines, I hear that flip car, going through gears." Tej told them.

"Sequential transmission." Han added.

"That didn't sound like a normal engine." Gisele stated.

"That was a Turbo Diesel, that sounds like something you would, hear at Le Mans." Brian added.

"Did you see it take all those hits and stay flat in the corners?" Sidney said.

"Yeah, hydraulics." Rome replied.

"Or automatic suspension." Brian added..

"Who only has access to the components but can fabricate something like that?" Han asked with furrowed brows at all of them.

"Maybe a handful of shops in London." Brian told him.

"Regular garages,aren't gonna gonna cut it on this one, we're gonna have to dig deeper than that. Han, Gisele, Rome you're up. You find the guy that made that car we find Shaw." Dom tells them.

Gisele grabbed her gun. "Let's go."

"I'll help." Riley joined in, following them.

"Roger that." Hobbs said.

"Tej, we're gonna need cars without computer chips that can be over ridden. Make sure they are fast." Dom said to him.

Tej smiled. "I got this."

"Already in it Dom, I contacted R&D at D.S.S—" Hobbs began.

"Hobbs! I said I got this." Tej interrupted which made Sidney smirk at him.

"This should be Interesting." Dom said, smirking.

While they're doing the jobs, Sidney, Dom & Brian are trying to find a way closer to Letty as Dom glanced at the bullet Letty has shot. It was illegal here to find a way to track where Letty could've been.

A couple of hours later, Tej came back with some cars and Sidney laughed at them, embarrassing the sales. While we were waiting for Han, Rome, Riley & Gisele to came back, and They checked over the cars.

Dom sat in one, revving the engine. They saw the guys suddenly come back with a disheveled face and Sidney furrowed her brows.

"What happened?" Sidney asked.

"We met, Dom's girlfriend." Riley answered "She's... Lovely." Sidney narrowed her eyes.

"You alright?" Hobbs asked her.

"Yeah." Riley answered.

"Tej, what have you got? CCTV, footage, talk to me." Hobbs asked.

"I went through all of it, believe it or not, everywhere Shaw's team is, the cameras are down." Tej answered.

"That's hell of coincidence." Sidney added in.

"Alright! We're gonna pay CCTV a visit, let's roll." Hobbs left with Riley.

Tej noticed Han carrying. "What is that?"

"That is a new toy for you." Han answers.

"So, what happened with you guys?" Sidney asked Han.

"Shaw's goons showed up, shooting up at the place." Han explained.

"But we got something big." Gisele said, looking at Dom.

"What?" Dom asked.

"Braga." Gisele answered. "He's working with Shaw." She dropped a phone on the table.

"What are you talking about?" Sidney slightly furrowed her brows.

"It's true, the phones filled with coded payment transactions, so it Leads straight to Braga's cartel." Han told Sidney.

"Who the hell is braga?"Rome asked as Sidney chuckled.

"He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico." Dom answered.

"And my old boss." Gisele added in. "We used codes just like that, to move money out of the country."

"It all makes sense." Brian said, connecting the dots. "Braga was running Letty, now she's working with Shaw, it explains how the two of them met."

"Okay, so you know all of this Information about him, so where do we find him?" Tej asked.

"He's sitting in a prison, in Los Angeles." Brian told him.

"How do you know that?" Tej asked.

"Brian put him there." Dom answered, correctly.

"Alright, so this is the break that we've been looking for, the two of them were working together, Braga will know what Shaw's up to." Brian said. "I'm gonna pay him a visit."

"Are you serious right now?" Rome asked Brian. "Think about what you're saying, you're wanted Brian. The moment you step foot off that plane, it's a wrap. You're not coming back."

"Coming back? How are you going to get into the country? What about Mia and Jack?" Sidney asked him.

"Let me worry about that." Brian replied.

Dom looked at Brian for a few seconds. "Be careful."

Roman:Who the hell is Braga?!
=
Sidney: A City in Portugal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.3K 27
๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘Ž โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๏ผŒ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๏ฟฝ...
23.2K 415 15
Most people assume that the Toretto's are just Dom & Mia. They forget about the newest addition: Cassandra Martin. This world-class thief was cold-he...
58.8K 1K 40
What if Dominic Toretto and Letty Ortiz had a daughter at young age? Go with Ella Toretto-Ortiz through her Life. Through the up and downs. From a to...
921K 36.9K 171
โ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง. ๐€๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ...