Love

Por Kehliyah

Love is a balance , it is being stuck between the two options of selflessness and Selfishness. Love is a jour... Más

Love
Old friend
Asleep
Breaker
Devine
Dreamer
First's
Friends
Indecisive
S.R.S
Skater girl
Would you?
Young
Wet dream
Waiting
Thoughts
The one
Teacher
Soulmate
Settle
Scribbles of a helpless heart
A flower with thorns
Goodbye
Be kind

Addicted

30 6 2
Por Kehliyah

God I love you. I love the way you smile ,with those pearly white teeth sticking out charmingly from those strawberry pink lips i crave to kiss. I love the way you laugh and the way it creates a tornado of emotions brewing inside my heart. I love the way you cry , the way those tears spill from your eyes as you release the water from the ocean that you are before flooding everything around you.

I love the way you feel against my chest even though our hugs always last for less then 2 seconds. I love the way you look at me ,like you're expecting me to say something , to reveal what my mind has kept a secret. I love the way you make me cry and scream , the way you make my heart throb and ache like there's nothing else to do in this world besides loving you.

I know no one else could possibly provoke such intense emotions in me. I love you in so much damaged ways , in ways that no other human could possibly fathom. I would love you over and over again until there is nothing left to recognise of the girl I used to be. I'm addicted to you , to the disaster of loving you.

-Liyah Smith

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
19.6K 818 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...