choices ✨ || 5sos • lrh [COMP...

By eleni_cherie

❝In the end, our choices make us.❞ In which a girl, trying to find a place she belongs to through tv shows an... More

blurb
new girl
0.1 san francisco
0.2 adelaide
0.3 london
0.4 vancouver
0.5 los angeles ;; venice
0.6 new york
0.7 goodbyes
0.8 barcelona
0.9 paris
1.0 drunk
1.1 mexico city
1.2 new orleans
1.3 decisions
1.4 ice cream talks
1.5 ferris wheel
1.7 best friends
1.8 pizza love
1.9 airports
2.0 strangers minds
2.1 secrets
2.2 no dates (special michael bonus chapter)
2.3 funny business
2.4 halloween
2.5 birthday talk
2.6 supernova
happy endings
final words

1.6 about stars and fairies

281 27 41
By eleni_cherie

»»» song: foster the people - nevermind

25th August

Strangers became friends, unfortunately, just as easy as friends became strangers. And sometimes strangers turned into friends and back into strangers.
After all, we were all strangers until we got to know each other. Right?
However, sometimes strangers also turned into something else. Into someone you couldn't stop thinking about. 
Sometimes it was meant to be. Sometimes not. And what remained were the memories that those two strangers shared.
Having seen enough sad love stories.

However, this story is for sure not a dramatic or melancholic one.
I like to see it as one of those Julia Robert's romcoms from the '90s, though obviously it's not.
Or maybe is it?

»»»

"Oh my god," Vicky exclaimed, gasping for air. "Those are terrible as fuck! I forgot about their existence."
"Would do the same if I was you."
"Those glasses though," Michael chuckled then, pointing at the photo. "Looks like a gigantic butterfly tried to eat your face."
"Iew!"
"Oh shit, you're right." Luke and Tally laughed out, almost dropping their chips bags. All of the gathered around the glass table on the balcony. Looking at some old photo albums Ashton had found in one of the bookshelves. Containing some quite embarrassing pictures of the girls' early teenage years.
"That was considered cool at that time, okay?"
"Which time was that? The eighties?" Ashton pursed his lips, trying his best not to burst out laughing again.
Vicky pouted. "Shut up! I was only twelve."
"Still better than whatever Tally was wearing in the next," Michael said then, their glances falling on the next photo. Laughing all over again.
"Rude! I was only fourteen."
"Still no good excuse for this," Calum smirked.
"Haha, funny," she giggled. Her arms crossed in front of her chest. "I bet the pics of your early teenage years weren't that great either. I remember one with you and some weird snapbacks posing like wanna-be-rappers in front of a mirror."
An amused smirk all over her face as soon as she saw their mouths shutting, looking away. Cheeks burning red from the embarrassing memory.
Michael cleared his throat, quickly pointing at another photo Tally had taken from Vicky.
"Anyway, what's with that?"
Most photos were like that, she preferred being the photographer while the younger girl preferred being the subject. Even now it hadn't changed. "Is that a hollow tree you're standing inside of?"

Tally smiled, her getting reminded of the place. Memories of the good old days when life had been easier. When boys were just some soccer-fanatic idiots in school.
"You remember this?"
Her cousin nodded, smiling as well. "Yeah. It's the big old tree at the path. When we went hiking with dad and Rina and I was trying to do scary faces," she giggled.
"What path?" Luke blurted out curiously, bending over the chips.
"The Path of Love in the mountains," Vicky explained, turning back to the photos. Ashton getting seemingly excited by the mention of mountains and nature. Him having something spare for trips like this. "There's this tiny village my grandpa owes a house in and we go to each year."
"Seems to be amazing there. Is that place far?"
"Uhm, about one and a half hour. Why?"
Ashton shrugged. "I don't know. It looks beautiful so I was just wondering."
Vicky pursed her lips for a moment. "W-what would you say if we went there?"
His lips spread into one of these dimpled smiles. It was adorable.
"Are you serious?"
Tally was clearly surprised by her cousin suggesting it on her own. She'd played with the thought herself, but didn't have the courage to ask. Thinking no one would want to.

"Yeah, I'm sure dad wouldn't mind. He's the one complaining all the time we wouldn't 'enjoy nature' enough. " She added quotation marks with her fingers to the last part. "But only if you're in the mood for that."
"Don't you have rehearsals though?" Michael asked to which she responded by shaking her head. "General rehearsals are in three days. So if y-"
"I'm in!" Ashton instantly announced, followed by Luke and Calum. And eventually, even Michael agreed. Certain the city heat would get the best of him otherwise.
"Let's go to the mountains then."

So only twelve hours later, our six friends found themselves in Vicky's Jeep.
Driving west, past the blue-shining sea and open landscapes.
Loud music accompanying them on the way. Some old pop songs, some newer ones. Some rock stuff, as well. Just whatever they found on the radio. As long as they had a soundtrack to their little road trip to listen to.

Windows cracked down. And between song lyrics and warm wind streaming through, their thoughts were getting lost. Watching the landscape turn from plain to undulating. And bushes turning to trees.

»»» 

"Blackberries!"
Tally was excitedly clapping her hands as soon as she spotted the bushes with the dark fruits while driving past. Accidently ramming her elbow in Luke's rib cage as she did so. He winced, pain immediately radiating through his chest. Pursing his lips, he squeezed his eyes shut due to her hard blow.
She cursed under her breath, tilting her head back at him. "Sorry, Luke. Did it hurt a lot?" she pouted, an apologetic look on her features.
"I'm okay," he coughed, swallowing the pain like a man.
Her clumsiness was probably one of the only disadvantages of having her sitting on his lap again. Along with not feeling his thighs anymore, but that was alright.
At least he'd been able to have his arms around her waist for the whole ride -only for safety reasons of course.

"We definitely have to collect some berries later," Vicky nodded then as she drove through the narrowed streets. Ashton, who somehow managed to win against Michael and Calum again and was seated next to her on the passenger seat, took off his sunglasses. Peeking at all the lofty looking houses they were passing by.
Most of them were made of stone-bricks, adding to the mountain-feeling. Together with the flock they'd seen on the serpetine shaped road that brought them up there.
The temperature having dropped rapidly compared to the hot city.
Luke could feel the goosebumps on Tally's arms against his skin.

"We're there," she announced then, stopping in front of an iron gate. It wasn't that high, the tall guys could probably easily climb over it. Unlocking it with the keys her dad had given her, she parked the car inside the garage that was right underneath the actual house.
Everyone got out and grabbed their bags out of the boot. Since they'd only stay there for a night they hadn't packed too much.
Vicky having already climbed up the external stairs to the entrance. Unlocking the door there as well, she entered the cold house, opening some windows and the balcony doors. Letting some fresh air in.
"Oh, nice," Calum mumbled under his breath when seeing a small garden separated on three platforms going upstairs next to the stairs. A big hazelnut tree growing on the highest one. It truly looked amazing. Also noticing the entrance being connected with the balcony in the front.
"Where to with the bags?" 
"Uhm, just bring them upstairs to the bedrooms," Vicky said, motioning to the upper area which was divided from the lower one by three steps.

"It's freezing," Michael whined as soon as he entered. Feeling the chilly air brushing over his face. He dropped the bag he was carrying to rub his arms in an attempt to warm himself.
Tally was laughing behind him. "What did you expect?"
"Ehm not to be that cold?"
"We're in the mountains, though. I told you to take some thicker clothes with you."
"Well, I didn't have anything thicker than my denim jacket. Excuse me," he huffed, pulling the fabric closer. "It's technically still summertime."
"It's okay. We got blankets and some hoodies upstairs," Vicky calmed him. "You won't freeze to death."
"At least one of the cousins is nice," he mumbled, shooting Tally a mocking grin. She, however, dismissed it, having spread herself all over a red armchair. Giggling at his childishness.
"Shut up, Mikey. Don't forget who stayed with you when you were sick and no one wanted to be near you."
"Aww," he smirked then, "Of course I couldn't forget about it. You were my heroine."
"Remember that," she warned playfully, "Otherwise you can go to your girlfriend in Melbourne the next time."
His eyes rolled to the back of his eyes. "For fuck's sake. She's not my girlfriend! Stop saying that."
"Wait, what girlfriend? You got a girlfriend?" Vicky had already started stuffing some of the cookies they'd bought in her mouth. Some crumbs falling on the ground when she barged into the conversation.
"No, I don't. Your cousin just enjoys teasing me," he sighed when Calum returned from upstairs. Following Tally's action and dropping himself on the couch next to her.

"Guys, look at this!" they heard Ashton calling out then. His chirpy voice echoing against the almost empty walls.
"Why?" Calum shouted back, not in the mood for moving from his comfortable position.
"Don't be so lazy and come out!"
"Not if you don't tell me the reason."
"Fine, stay inside forever," Luke replied, sounding equally keen as Ashton.
Tally nudged his arm with her food spread across the space between them, making a gesture to him to stand up. He grimaced but eventually did, following her outside.
"What is it?"

Ashton spread his arms towards the view in front of them. "Just look."
The house was built on a pretty high spot and the balcony was also up high, allowing them to watch over other house roofs. Getting a perfect view from the mountain top in the distance.
The sky was fairly cloudy, but somehow the sun managed to find a gap. Shining golden on the snow-covered top.
"Wow," Michael breathed then, genuinely impressed by what he was seeing. He wasn't much of a nature guy, but that was truly beautiful. 
Tally softly smiled, looking up at the tall boys. "We'll take you to lots of amazing places here."

»»» 

"That's the tree! The tree from the photo."
Michael bursted out chuckling at Ashton's mention of it, getting reminded of it again.
"Vicky, get inside and make that expression again."
"Only if you pay me."
"Oh, c'mon," Ashton pouted, his finger already hovering over his phone camera's release.
"Nope," she laughed, walking past him and towards the rest of them who were already a bit further.
"Okay, I'll pay you."
Stopping in her tracks, the brunette turned around with a raised brow. "You serious?"
He pursed his lips. "Actually, no."
She rolled her eyes, continuing through the leaf-covered path. Dry leaves and pine cones crunching under her shoes as she walked over them.
Walking back from the glade at the end of the Path of Love, one of two hiking paths in the wooded area around the small village. Tall, mossy trees and branches darkening the sky above them and the chasm next to their trail.
At its bottom, a softly flowing stream. Formed from the water coming from the smallish falls underneath the wooden bridge they had to cross once more to reach to the other side of the path. The whole scenery looking as it was straight out of some fantasy film. Like Lord of the Rings or something similar.
It was truly beautiful with these intensively fluorescing deep green colour. The only sounds coming from them and the rustling plants.

"Why is it even called Path of Love?" Ashton wondered out, taking a photo from a red bird on a branch he was passing. He'd already taken numerous photos, and simply couldn't stop. Similar to Tally who collected a bunch of photos every time she got there.
Even if it was technically the same place each time, nature always played with the scenery. Everything seeming to have changed within minutes, and photos were only a snapshot in time.
Tally showing shrugged. "No clue."

"Dad once told us a creepy story about this path," Vicky randomly stated then. Earning a panicked look from Tally.
"Not the fairy one."
"Yes, the fairy one."
"Care to explain?" Calum asked, curiously. A brow raised at the two girls. "Is it a true one or-?"
"Well, we don't know."
"He told us about an old man who wandered this path alone and met a fairy. And I can't remember why, but she stole his voice. And the really scary part is-" Tally said, a shiver running through her body as she was about to continue. "This old man was my uncle's neighbour."
All their eyes widened. "For real?"
Vicky shrugged. "That's what dad told us."
"J-just because the old man didn't speak doesn't mean a fairy stole his voice, though," Michael argued, a cocky smirk playing on his lips. "He could've seen an axe murderer running around or-"
"Shut up!" Vicky shrieked, followed by a short laugh. "T-that's not possible."
"Very smooth, Michael," Luke mumbled next to him, elbowing his arm. He then motioned with his brows to Tally who was chewing on her lips. Anxiously staring around. She actually didn't want to believe stories like this. Legends and myths, carried on just to scare little kids. However, every story contained a grain of truth.
"Uh, sorry."

Luke walked a bit slower then, letting her catching up with him.
"Hey, everything alright?" he whispered then so no one but her could hear.
Tally gulped, gazing up at him and nodded. "Yeah. Don't worry," she assured him smiling. Knowing he cared enough to notice made her feel all fizzy again. Distracting her a little bit.
The sun was setting slowly but surely, leaving the shady forest in a chilly atmosphere.
They climbed up the boasted steps, they'd previously come from. Following the path out of the forest and back to the main street
.

"Oh, the playground is empty.." Ashton pointed out when seeing the empty slides and swings beside the street.
An hour earlier, they'd passed by when using the shortcut next to it. Some little kids that stayed in the village having been playing there. Running around and shouting. Reminding them of themselves, years ago. But now they were gone, leaving the place in a spooky appearance.
The spreading dawn painting the sky in farming colours, making it look abandoned.

They decided to give it a visit, since they didn't have much to do anyway. At least until the sky was dark enough to go stargazing.

This whole trip actually meant a lot to Tally.
Even though the family of Vicky's dad came from there, she also felt a strong connection to this place. It was as she could hear it calling her name, in between of rustling trees and buzzing insects.
Forming a big part of herself, reminding her of the numerous hours she and Rina had spent wandering around on their own, on little adventures while Vicky had stayed back. Trying to find a way of getting entertained without any wifi.
And sharing these places and memories with other people, especially her best friends, made her happy. Showing them the hidden beauty of them.

Tally and Vicky got on the pair of swings, the guys making fun of them being so immature by trying to top each other. Even though the guys were clearly the ones who enjoyed the playground the most.
Sliding down the narrow slides all the time, even though they were clearly too tall. Almost getting stuck in them each time.

"Luke, you loser. You can't climb the monkey bars!" Michael yelled. Clearly making fun of the lanky boy whose feet were still touching the ground due to his hight.
"I can, you'll see," he retorted quite full of himself. Not paying attention to the small insect crawling on his hand. However, when sensing something softly touching his skin, he instantly jumped back. Slipping with his converse on the wet grass, falling hard on the ground with a loud noise.
"Fuck," he groaned, holding his bum. Calum bursting out laughing by watching the whole scene, climbing down the slide. "Are you alright?"
Tally stopped her swinging, pressing her heels against the ground. "Is everything okay? Are you hurt? Did you break anything?"
Her voice was filled with worry, brows pinched together. It made his heart flutter.
"I-I'm fine, I'm fine. Don't worry!" Luke chuckled and stood up. Showing her that indeed he wasn't injured. Brushing some grass from his now-dirty pants.
"Don't worry, Tal," Calum said, lending him a hand to helo him stand up. "He was only trying to beat your clumsiness."
"Nah, that's impossible. No one can," Luke countered with a grin, winking at her. She jokingly scoffed, joining Vicky on the swings again. 

A rush filling her as wind brushed over her cheeks each time the swing went up. And for a moment, she forgot all her worries, insecurities and confusing thoughts and was simply happy.

»»»

"Hell no, Thalia. Back off."
She gasped, folding her arms in front of her chest. "Michael, it's my turn. You and Luke are playing for half an hour now."
"We said we'd change every five mini games," Luke intervened, adding, "That was your idea."
"Yeah, but each of you played ten."
"Not true," Michael said, "The first ones don't count."
"Wh- Of course they do!"
Vicky's head started hurting by simply witnessing their unnecessary loud argue -especially Tally's voice going an octave higher as usual when getting angry. Not that she and her sister never had such random quarrels. But this was totally different.
She was sitting across from them on one of the couches, scrolling through her phone that seemed to be useless without any internet connection.
Quietly, she got up then and slided her purple sweater over, going outside. Maybe there she'd find some peace.

"Oh hey." She smiled, clicking the door shut behind her. Calum and Ashton were sitting outside in the perceptible chillness, talking. "Didn't know you smoked," she said then, motioning to the faintly gleaming cigarette between Calum's slender fingers as he took a drag.
"I try to stop," he admitted, a bit embarrassed. Tapping the ash off into the ashtray. "But sometimes I need one."
She hummed in response, not judging him, and pulled out one of the chairs to sit as well.
"By the way, when are we heading out?"
Checking the time on her phone, she thought for a moment. "Soon.. If the others ever stop arguing over Mario Party."
The two boys chuckled. Calum then stubbed out the butt, feeling his stomach grumbling.
"Are Michael and Luke trying to screw her over again?" Sighing, he got up. Figuring out a snack before they left wouldn't be bad.
"Yeah, the naive thing," she giggled, feeling somewhat sorry about her older cousin.
He nodded, opening the door. "Don't worry," Calum smirked and gave her a wink, "I'll help her."
And he left, only her and Ashton remaining on the dark balcony.

Sounds of the night filling in the silence between them. She was just awkwardly staring on her phone, while he was taking in the peaceful atmosphere.
"Thanks for bringing us here. It's a truly wonderful and lovely place," he spoke up then. His low voice startling her for a moment.
"Sure. No problem," she politely smiled, turning back to her phone. Normally, she wouldn't have any problems to start a conversation with someone, no matter how short she knew them. However, right now her mind was completely out of any possible conversation-topics.

He bit down on his lip, watching something flying on the pitch-black sky. A single street light shining brightly through a tree next to them. Taking the ability to spot any stars.

"Uhm, say.."
"Yes?"
"Nothing."
Internally facepalming himself, he let out a quiet sigh. Why was he so awkward now?
"When are you actually leaving?" the girl asked then, sliding the phone into her sweater's pocket. She looked up at him, recognizing some of his facial features. He was actually really handsome, she had to admit. Like, really. As in 'he looks like a damn model'.
He thought for a moment before answering. "In about four days."
"That means you can come to my play," she said happily, adding quickly, "Only if you want to, of course."
His lips formed a smile and he nodded. "Yeah sure. I liked what I saw at rehearsals."
Vicky slightly blushed, pursing her lips. "Thanks."
"Say, you really want to become an actress. Right?"
This random question stunned her. "Of course. Since I was a kid."
"You got the talent, for sure," he assured her with a small lopsided smile. "It's a hard path, though. You might never become famous. I don't mean to offend you," he quickly added, scared she'd take it in the wrong way.
However, she only dragged a sigh, tucking a loose strand behind her ear. "I know. But when you guys started the band, did you care for becoming famous?"
She glanced up, her chocolate brown eyes meeting his honey-coloured ones.
"Of course not." His response came out in a heart beat.
Her lips curled up, nodding to herself. "See. Of course it'd be amazing if someday I could play big roles in Hollywood or wherever. That's the dream of almost every actor. And all I can do is to try my hardest achieving this aim."
"Yeah, I get it."
She laughed under her breath. "Of course you do. Your dreams have already come true."
"Okay yeah," he chuckled, leaning back in his seat. "But believe me when saying it's not that easy becoming famous in an early age."
She nodded. "Yeah, no. I can imagine. I wouldn't have wanted that either. I want to reach that state of my life when I'm ready for it. I believe it can easily become too much to handle for some people and even damage them, in the end."

To say her well-chosen seeming words and mature logic astonished him, would be an understatement. He'd never met someone, especially not someone this young -she was only twenty after all- to be able thinking this way.
Most people in their group of friends were carefree and oblivious to such matters. Especially the people they knew in similar positions as theirs.
"Unfortunately, you're right."
"Y-you seem to have handled it pretty well, though. Well.. at least some of you."
A short laugh escaped his lips, shaking his head lightly. He understood what she was probably referring to.
"We all messed up at some points. Just differently."
"Oh, okay."

They grew quiet again, but this time only for a bit before Ashton spoke up once more.
"Tal mentioned you'd actually not enjoy it here alot."
Vicky groaned, internally cursing her cousin for going around and saying such things. Even though they were true.
"It's not that I wouldn't enjoy it here. I love nature, animals and everything that includes saving the environment. However, I guess I'm just too much of a city girl now. And I admit being online a hint too much. But my lovely cousin isn't better either. At least she wasn't in the past. I don't know if it still applies."
A light giggle escaped her plum lips, shoving her hands deep into her pockets when hearing Ashton giggling as well.
"It's alright. I understand that we live in a time were being completely disconnected is hard for some people."
"Exactly. It's not my fault," she laughed.
"Do you.. do you wanna see some pics I took from the path earlier?" He sounded a bit shy when asking, what he actually wasn't.
"Sure."
She changed seats with Calum's previous one and leaned over a bit, being able to see his phone screen. Most of them where similar to what Tally would always take. Oddly shaped nature.
However, some were also from them, being taken without them noticing. And she bursted out laughing when seeing one of her making a funny face at Tally.
"I look horrendous," she whined witha pouty face.
"I find it hilarious," he chuckled, "I can delete it if you want, though."
"No, no, it's okay. Don't delete it. I don't mind if I look weird on photos. It's funny," she said and he could see her smiling features over the bright display. 
"Same."

»»» 

"Okay, is this some kind of horror movie? Are you leading us into the dark forest to kill us and then hide the corpses?"
Luke's slightly nervous chuckles filled the cold night air as they were following the two girls down a dark path next to a church. Leading right into the gloomy forest. The shapes of tall trees surrounding them.
"Thanks, Luke, now you destroyed the surprise," Tally groaned sarcastically and switched on a flashlight.
"This place would actually be perfect for something like that, though," Michael mumbled, almost bumping into her.
"Would you be more terrified by meeting an old man or a little child right now?" Vicky asked out of the blue then, remembering her mum having asked them the same question a few years ago.
"What kind of question is that ?"
Calum, who was lighting the path with another flashlight, asked in a shocked manner.
"Just answer it."
"Probably a little child. I mean, what is the kid doing all alone in a forest
?" Calum said irritated. Luke thought for a moment, unsurly.
"I don't know. Same goes for the old man. What is he doing in the forest all alone?"
"Maybe he's out for a walk. He's old enough to make this on his own," Michael countered, watching the trees swallowing any light, bathening the path in blackness.
"Even though there's no 'right' answer, the answer needs to be the child," Tally emphasized. Shivering at the image a bit. "I'd freak out, to be honest. It'd remind me of some sort of psycho kid in a horror film."
Embracing her with one arm, Michael chuckled at her. Lightly nudging her side. "You got my fearless self though.. and three scared losers. You don't need to worry."
She laughed out under her breath. Her lips shaping a smug smirk. "Oh, now I feel safe."

"Calum, is that you?" Ashton asked with an anxious laugh. A hint of panic in his voice when hearing a noise next to him. All those stories of fairies, old men and little kids driving him slowly but surely nuts.
"I don't think so, man."
"Ashton, are you scared ?" Vicky had to prevent herself from making fun of him.
"Oh god, no." His anxious laugh gave it away though. He was scared stiff in dark places. Though only this way he could appreciate the few fireflies glowing next to their trail.

"Be careful, here are some stairs," Tally announced, as they got out of the forest. Seeing the shape of another small church surrounded by darkness in front of them.
"How many churches does this village need?" Calum muttered under his breath as they passed it by. Facing a cliff in short distance.
Bushes covered the slope, only the lights of the lower villages and the nearest city further down letting them assume where the ground ended and the cliff started.
Everyone's jaw slightly dropping at the incredible view.

Vicky smiled, walking with Tally to the edge. "When we were kids, there wasn't this church. It was only built because of the cross somewhere there."
She pointed with the flashlight behind them, to a stone-framed tree. In its branch fork a crooked, iron cross was shining due to the light.
"You remember how we discovered it?"
Tally let herself fall down on the cold, stony ground as she grinned up to where Vicky was standing next to her. "I'm not sure. After all I was.. how old? Four?"
"What happened?" Calum asked, also taking a seat next to Tally. Followed by the others. Carefully and not too close to the edge.
"Well, we were kids about four and six years old? And we came here with her dad," Tally started, recollecting her memories, "Everything you see here, didn't exist. The church, the stairs, the benches. It was all forest, so we made our way to find this cross. But the tree wasn't framed at that time, so we had to search it. And Vic-"
"I found it!" the younger girl proudly stated with a wide grin. She and Calum turning off the flashlights. Only in full darkness it was truly enjoyable.
Tally rolled her eyes at her smugness. "Yeah, but only 'cause you were on your dad's shoulders."
The rest of them laughing at this.

Noises from insects and other nocturnal animals giving voice to the silent forest behind them. A somewhat creepy feeling crawling up in each one of them.
Didn't most cliché horror films start with a group of friends in a forest at night? A serial killer starting chopping up one by one then?

"A shooting star," Ashton mumbled, trying to get distracted from thoughts like this. His fingers shaking.
They leaned back on the cold ground then. Being able to admire the starry firmament with all its amazing little lights. That was their main reason to come there, after all. Millions of suns shining above them. It was stunning.
"Does anyone actually know any constellations?" Michael asked, hugging himself when feeling a light breeze brushing over them.
"I only know Great and Little Bear to be honest," Luke admitted.
"Everyone knows those."
"I think those three stars there are called Orion's Belt," Ashton said then. His eyes darting some particular bright-shining lights.
"And the one that looks like a big 'w' there," Tally whispered, pointing at the one she meant, "That's Cassiopeia."
Michael huffed. "Where do you all know this stuff?"
"Common Knowledge. You should get some, too." A smirk clearly audiable in Luke's sarcastic sounding voice. Causing everyone errupt into another fit of laughter.
"Very funny Mr 'I-only-know-the-most-common-ones'."
Luke huffed, kicking his foot with his. "At least I know some."

Their minds began wandering off again. Somewhere between the darkness of the earth and the lights of the sky. A feeling of pure infinity overcoming them, realising how unaffected and uncontrived this sight was. Taking in all its beauty. Realising it was one of those rare summer nights where you simply felt free. 
Another star dropping from the black sky.
"Shooting stars are really just angels throwing away their cigarettes before god could catch them smoking," Calum said, thinking out loud. A laugh escaping his cold lips, somewhat proud of himself for remembering this quote.
"Poetic."
"I know."

»

»» 
dedicated to MarsHowell , one of my best online friends and a real cutie <3
seriously now, do you still enjoy the story? please leave a comment, I want to hear your opinions of this so far :)  
and I hope you also enjoy reading. especially the obvious Vicky x Ashton moments xD lol idk about them yet, tho. comment your fave ship.
please DON'T BE A GHOST READER ! comment, vote and share this story if you like it so I know I'm not only writing this for my own :)
-Eleni xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 53 6
SYNOPSIS : picking up at the start of season one, aaliyah sloane has finally returned back to avonlea after a long years voyage of overseas travel t...
959K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
237K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...