Solitary Affection |MYG Fanfi...

By Suga__Fox

"Even if no one else in the world wants you, I want you. my little Makaira. Min Makaira." Makaira, Definition... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
A/N
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
Q&A
Q&A Pt.2
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
First Day Of School Index Cards
107
108
109
110
111
New Story
Special: Maki's Mischiefs
Special: Jimin and his Seol
I Love You Three Million

Special: The Story of Yoongi and Nanami

18.6K 722 581
By Suga__Fox

(Yoongi's POV)

{Before Maki}

Ah....I'm so bored....

When can I go home and sleep...

Dropping to the dance floor covered in sweat from yet another practice Yoongi throws his arms out at his sides, his sore legs pumping with subtle aches from the complicated choreography.

I'm so tired....

Why do I feel so odd lately....I feel...empty for some reason...it seems these dance routines are getting harder and harder with every album we put out.

"That's all for today everyone, have a good night."

Finally.

Pushing his sore body up into a sitting position and dabbing the sweat off of his forehead with his T-shirt the male groans when Jimin pats him on the back, his cheeky eye smile lightening the gloomy cloud hanging over Yoongi's head.

"Hyung! Do you wanna go get a drink with me? There's an awesome club that opened up down the street from here. We could go to the dorms and get ready then check it out!"

"I'm not the party type Jimin-ah....I'm tired I think I'm just going home."

"...Awwww come on Hyung! You need to have some fun! Lately you've just been all work and no play, what if you meet a pretty girl and flirt it up hmmmmm?"

"You know that's outside of the scope of what we do Jimin-ah, and I'm not the kind to have a fling if that's what you're trying to imply."

"Ehhh...no need to bring out your fancy vocabulary with me Hyung. Fine then, don't go, go sit in the dorms by yourself again."

There isn't anything fun to do anymore anyway.

Why go out and sit in a gross sweat smelling club filled with drunk people.

Slinging his duffel bag over his shoulder and stepping out of the practice room the boys walk down to the lobby together and talk amongst themselves, Yoongi's frown deepening even further.

I feel weird...like I'm even disconnected from the guys...I feel like life is passing me by...leaving me behind....

I feel like there's something missing from me.....but I don't have any idea what it is...

I have it all....

I have money, I have fame, I have the guys as my brothers.....I just....I feel guilty...because it doesn't feel like enough....

"Eh?! A new club is opening up tonight?! Nanami we have to go! We have to check it out!"

"Aha...YiMeon...I'm not sure..."

The second the sweet mousey voice emits from the girls lips Yoongi's eyes immediately snap over to the two women standing at one of the desks, his entire face suddenly overcome from the girl's flawless beauty.

...Woah......Who....is that...

For what seems like forever Yoongi's eyes never leave the female standing at the desk clad in a small black dress hugging her thin waist, her dark silky straight ebony hair swishing against the middle of her back.

....She's....beautiful....

What is this feeling in my chest?...

It's...warm...I can't explain it...

"YiMeon I'm not sure if I'm the party type, I'll probably just go home and stay in...I'm new here anyway..."

"All the more reason for you to get out and meet people! Plus this is the city, it's crawling with celebrities you could become friends with and hit the big times!"

"I don't care about all that YiMeon...I just want to make some money and get back to Japan..."

Ah...She's Japanese....

"Pleeaasseeeeee Nanami? I promise I won't ask you to go anywhere with me again if you go just this once!"

"I highly doubt that."

"Pleaaassseeeeeee?"

Watching the girl's nose slightly twitch with playfulness and her round eyes narrow in a fox-like gaze Yoongi's heart is a mess of flutters, his lips pressing together in a thin hard line.

"Alright YiMeon. Just this once. But you better not ask me to go anywhere again!"

"You got it! I'll pick you up at eight!"

Wait....she's going to that new club...

Racing down the hallway to try and catch up with the boys who had already made their way to the back of the building to leave Yoongi grabs Jimin's shoulder before he can walk out the door, his chest now tight and heavy from running.

"Jimin-Ah!"

"Eh? Hyung? Did you actually RUN here?"

"Jimin, did you say a new club was opening up?"

"Ah...Yeah...since you didn't wanna go I invited Jungkook-"

"I'll go with you."

"...Wait you will?! Seriously?! Oh yay! Okay I'll go get ready! Here's your ticket!"

"Um...are you thinking maybe...eight?"

"Woah look at you! Starting off early! I like it! I'll see you at eight Hyung!"

Yeah...maybe....

Just maybe....

Having fun once in a while never hurt anyone...

....................................

"Hyung are you ready- Woah...you went all out!"

Turning around in his form fitting black suit jacket with matching pants Yoongi swallows hard and tries to contain the anxiety coursing through his veins, his lips pressing up in a nervous grin.

"Ah...well...it's new...right?"

"Right! I like your way of thinking!"

Oh man I'm nervous.

What if that girl changed her mind and didn't go?

She could have stayed home....

Oh wait what if she has a boyfriend already?!

I didn't think of that!

"Hyung...you're like...Sweating...You uh...you good?"

"Eh? O-Oh yeah! I'm fine! Let's just go so we can make it inside!"

I gotta keep myself in check and not give myself away or else the guys will make fun of me.

Sliding his body into the expensive black sports car Jimin wiggles his eyebrows and gazed at the older male, his smile reaching up to his slanted eyes.

"I'm so excited about this, we're going to be the best people there you just wait!"

I don't care about anyone else there....I just want to find that pretty girl....she works at the company...but still...maybe here I could talk to her easier...

I just have to hope she isn't already taken....

..........................

Just as I thought.

Sweat smelling club.

The second the thick musty odor hits Yoongi's nose he looks around the busy crowd illuminated in flashing party lights, his hands clasping together nervously looking for the familiar female.

Where is she....

"Come on Hyung! Let's go to the bar and get a drink!"

She doesn't seem like the kind to be in the middle....more like the kind to stay in the shadows...

"Hyung?"

Where could she be...

"Hyung!"

Snapping out of his thoughts and gazing into Jimin's curious eyes he quickly chuckles to himself and scratches the back of his neck, his head nodding at the male beside him.

"Let's go get a drink!"

"Ah, Okay!"

As the two boys push through the tightly knit crowd all dancing to the loud music echoing through the freshly painted building Yoongi frowns when they get to the bar, his elbows resting on the shiny marble in slight defeat.

I haven't seen her...and even if I did...there's so many people in here....she's probably lost among the others....

"Drink for you sir?"

"Single malt whiskey please."

When the bartender nods his head and walks away from the bar Yoongi rests his chin on his elbow and watches Jimin chat it up with a group of his friends, his pout now deepening into a frown.

I didn't find her...

Allowing his head to fall to the side and turn the other way Yoongi's eyes widen and lock on the small shiny red dress sitting at the end of the bar with heels wrapped around her ankles, her thin fingers clasped around a dainty cup decorated with an umbrella matching her ensemble.

Oh....my...god...

There she is......

She looks even more stunning than I could have ever imagined....

Staring at the dainty girl in astonishment as she sits all by herself seeming miserable in her environment Yoongi grabs his glass and nervously moves down the bar, his body taking a seat in the chair beside her.

"You look uncomfortable."

"Eh? Oh....O-Oh....U-Um..."

The second their eyes meet Yoongi watches a pink hue kiss onto her baby soft cheeks and warm to her nose, her shy eyes turning down to her half empty cup.

"Y-You're M-Min Yoongi...."

Ah..figures she would know me...

"Yeah...and you are?"

"N-Nanami...I work at the Bighit building..."

"Ah! That's where I know you from then, you looked familiar to me."

"R-Really? I did? I started work a couple weeks ago..."

"How do you like it there? Do they treat you well?"

"Mmm...they do...I like working there...although being noticed by a major celebrity like you makes me feel quite nervous.."

"Nervous? Why is that?"

Sliding closer to the girl and suddenly intoxicated by the sweet scent of her perfume Yoongi stares into the girl's eyes and watches her expression fill with warmth, the empty spot in his heart suddenly filling to the brim from a single gleam of her beautiful round orbs.

"Because I must say...I noticed you too....I saw you...w-walking down the h-hall everyday...."

Turning his lips up in a bright gummy smile and leaning his elbow on the table Yoongi feels his confidence slowly regaining as he sips his malt liquor, his veins now thumping with energy.

"Well then....how about you tell me about yourself?"

............................................

{1 Year Later}

"Yoonie..."

"Hmmm....."

"Wake up darling...you don't want to be late..."

Rolling over in his silk sheets and wrapping his arms around Nanami's thin exposed waist Yoongi burrows his face into her warm neck, his sounds of protest causing her to giggle into her pillow.

"Yoonie you know that you have to go to work or else the guys will harp at you."

"Mmm...five more minutes baby...you're so warm..."

Laying on his back and admiring his Fiancé's fingers subtly brushing against his tired cheeks Yoongi leans up to meet her lips with a tender kiss, his eyes fluttering shut at the shocking sensations rocketing through his veins by her loving touches.

"Say...Y-Yoongi...."

"Hmm? You haven't used my actual name in quite a while? Something on your mind?"

Watching the girl hesitate for only a moment Yoongi sits up and tugs Nanami on his lap, his sleepy smile overtaken with a sudden pout of concern.

"What's on your mind darling?..."

"Nothing...I just...I don't think you should reveal our relationship to the world yet..."

"What do you mean? I thought we were both onboard with it?"

"I...Yoongi I want you to be happy no matter what...but you're a global superstar right now you're at your peak...I just don't want any of that affected at all..."

"Baby I don't care if it's affected though, you're my Fiancé, the woman I want to marry...I want my fans to know about you...and love you...I know that our relationship isn't exactly what you wanted out of life...but I want to show you off and be able to take you places without being so private about it...."

Pressing tiny kisses on the girls collar bones and pulling her closer to him Nanami's lips stretch into a tender grin, her face making a home in Yoongi's neck.

"Please....just wait a while...can you wait?....for me?...I...I want a little longer until we are projected into the limelight..."

"....Alright Darling, I don't want you to be uncomfortable. However someday you have to let me flaunt you around and show you off to everyone."

Giggling softly into a breathy kiss Yoongi presses tiny pecks all over Nanami's skin, a soft defeated sigh ending the intimate moment between the two.

"I'm going to get in a shower baby, I'll go to work now."

"Okay, I'll just be here..."

Sliding himself out of bed and gazing at his fiancé that burrows back into the sheets Yoongi grins widely and steps into the bathroom, his head leaning up against the door facing tenderly.

She's so beautiful....so graceful....

I couldn't think of anyone more worthy...of spending my life with....

I just wish you would let me show you to the ones I love the most...my army fans....

...................................

"Alright guys, we have a big World Tour coming up in about a month, I wanted to go ahead and hand you all the schedule and paperwork regarding the times and dates."

"How long are we going to be gone?"

"About 9 months total with all the dates combined and flights taken."

Man...I'm going to be away from Nanami for quite a while...this is a long tour....

Our last one was 6 months...that wasn't so bad...

"Okay well I'll leave you all to this. We'll continue practice tomorrow."

Bidding the manager goodbye and stepping down the hallway to his studio Yoongi throws the paper on his desk and sighs, his arms crossing at his chest when he leans back in his chair.

Damn that's a long time.

I can't take Nanami with me right now either...I guess I could try to pass her as a member of the staff...

"Hey Hyung?"

"Yeah Jungkook?"

"Um...someone is here to see you.."

"Someone is here to see me?"

Spinning his chair around to face the door and widening his eyes Yoongi watches Nanami quietly step into his studio, her eyes glazed over with an odd nervousness.

"Nanami? What are you doing here baby?"

"U-Um...well...I just...wanted to come visit you...I brought you a steamed bun....Red bean paste..."

"Well come in then baby, thank you Jungkook."

"Mhm."

Shutting the door and leaving the couple alone in the studio Yoongi watches Nanami quietly walk over to him and hand him the bun, her entire body standing tight and stiff in the middle of the room.

"Is...everything okay baby?"

Setting the bun on the desk and knocking a paper onto the ground next to Nanami's feet she tenderly leans down and picks up the sheet, her throat constricting when she swallows hard.

"Is...this...your tour schedule?...."

"Ah yeah, they just gave it to me today once practice was over, it's a world tour so I'm going to spend a lot of time on planes...."

When Yoongi looks back up at Nanami standing in the middle of the floor a loud gasp of shock leaves his lips when he sees her crying into the paper, her entire body shivering in sadness and fear.

"N-Nanami?! Baby why are you crying?!"

Flying up from his seat and stepping over to the crying woman Yoongi peels the paper from her hands and gently cups her tearstained cheeks, his own chest constricting with pain seeing his fiancé is such a terrible state.

"Baby...Nanami talk to me darling what's wrong?...Why are you crying?..."

Pulling her into his warm embrace and running his fingers up and down her back Yoongi holds her head against his neck, her tiny hiccups sending his heart into a fit of aches.

"Oh Yoongi...I-I'm s-sorry...I didn't mean to come to your work I should have waited until you got home but all at once I just got so scared and I didn't know what to do and-"

"Baby."

Leaning down on one knee and massaging her hands Yoongi gazes up into Nanami's eyes, his voice lowering to a low calming purr in the silent room.

"It's alright, just tell me what's wrong. It's just you and I, so go ahead darling."

"....Yoongi...I....I....I'm pregnant...."

...huh.

.........huh.

...............HUH?!

"P-P-Pregnant?!"

"I felt really funny this morning and when I tried to make myself some breakfast I got really sick so I went to the store immediately a-and got a test...a-and it...it was p-positive..."

........huh....

How...did....when...

I...

Staring at Nanami in complete white hot shock Yoongi swallows hard and pushes his fingers through his dark silky hair, his entire body clutched in shock.

Okay tread lightly Yoongi.

I need to calm myself down.

Stepping over to Nanami's shaking body and pressing his hands against her thin belly hiding behind her wrinkled T-shirt Yoongi presses the softest kiss possible on her cheeks, his heart suddenly warming with an emotion he has never felt before.

"Well darling, then it looks like you and I are going to be parents."

"Yoongi..."

"Don't be scared baby..."

"B-But your tour...it's going to get in the way and before it's even over I could be...."

"We will cross that bridge when we come to it. For right now we get to celebrate bringing another life onto this earth."

"..Oh Yoongi...."

Wrapping her arms around Yoongi's neck and bawling into his T-shirt Nanami presses her body as closely to Yoongi's as possible, the air in the room filling up with little hiccups.

"I-I promise you Yoongi I really I took my pill! I'm not sure what happened! I didn't do this on purpose or-"

"Baby. Stop trying to place blame, I'm happy."

"Y-You are?..."

"Of course I am my love, and to show you, how about you and I go out to eat tonight Hmm? Anywhere you would like to go."

"Wait...we can...actually go inside of the restaurant?..."

"Of course baby, whatever will make you happy."

"....That...Pasta place...."

"The one you refused to go to because of a diet?"

"...I guess I don't have to be on a diet anymore...correct?"

Soon the room is filled to the brim with happy giggles as Yoongi grabs Nanami by her waist and lifts her into the air, her loud squeals of playful protest echoing through the entire studio.

"Yoongi!"

I get to be a father...I actually get to be a father!

I didn't want to talk about kids until after we were married....I was scared Nanami would want to have them...but now...she seems happy...now we can both be happy...

This...this is the best day of my life!

......................................

(Nanami's POV)

{Nine Months Later}

"Alright Miss Fukuoka, one more big push for me!"

Falling into deep sobs and giving one more push for the nurses Nanami feels herself collapse back onto the bed and scream, her gasps able to be heard by anyone down the hall.

He isn't here...

So I know...I'm making the right decision...

"You did wonderful Miss Fukuoka! You have a beautiful baby girl!"

Peeling her tired eyes open and looking down at the small baby now emitting a tiny cry from her throat Nanami bites the inside of her lip as tears begin to form in her eyelashes, her entire being feeling as if it's been crushed.

You.....You're so beautiful...

"Oh...it says here you're giving the child to an adoptive family? Should the father be present?"

"..........he.....he isn't....a-around.........."

Staring down at the baby now being bundled up in a small pink blanket Nanami reaches up to wipe her eyes and sweat from her brow, her gaze shifting over to the clock on the wall.

Oh no...

I have to hurry...

I have to hurry!

"Miss Fukuoka! You cannot possibly sit up yet you just gave birth!"

"I...I n-need to leave..."

"Don't you want to be the first one...to hold the child?"

Flicking her eyes over to her baby again and letting out an chocked sob Nanami shakes her and cups her mouth with her hands, her entire body now suspended in weak shakes.

"N-No...I-I can't..."

If I hold you even once...I'll never let you go...and Yoongi's life will be ruined forever...

"I..I need to go..."

"Miss Fukuoka!"

"Y-You cannot force me to stay! Let me leave!"

Shouting at the nurse in a sharp tone and leaning up against the wall weakly Nanami's heart shatters when she hears the baby begin crying harder, her lips pursing together in a thin line of guilt.

Oh...I upset you.....

My beautiful princess.....

Peeling the gown from her body and slipping on the dress she wore into the hospital Nanami begins sliding against the wall trying her best to hold her body up, her eyes blinking away the dizziness trying to overtake her being.

Come on...I have to go...

I can't stay here....

Yoongi...I hope that one day you can forgive me...and understand I'm doing all of this for you...

I love you so much....I love you more than I will ever love myself or anyone else...I want nothing more than for you to be happy....

The gleam in your eyes when I watch you on stage performing in front of your loving fans....I can't bear to take that from you...

I can't watch that amazing sparkle leave those beautiful eyes of yours because of me...I wouldn't be able to live with myself....

I want you to live on doing what you do best....I want you to be in the limelight you were blessed with...and I want to watch you grow from afar...

Glancing over one more time at the pink bundle in the nurses arms Nanami presses a kiss on her fingers and sends it towards the baby, her entire face now overtaken with tears of sorrow.

My precious princess...I never knew having you grow in my belly would change me so much...

My life will be forever empty without you in it...but I can't take you with me...Your loving Father would come to find us...and then I wouldn't be able to be strong...

I hope you find an amazing mother that will love you as much as I do...I hope that in your life....you are filled with nothing but warmth and happiness....I wish things were different...so I could give you all of those things...

I don't deserve you my precious princess...and you will be my biggest loss....I hope you as well...can forgive me....

Pulling her tired body down the long hallway of the hospital Nanami grits her teeth and whimpers as she feels sweat begin pouring down her forehead, her breathing slowly becoming more and more labored.

I sold all of the furniture we shared...so you could start fresh my love...you don't have to sit amongst our memories and lose yourself in the sorrow...you can find yourself a new life...a better life like you had when I first met you...you can regain that drive that keeps you making music...

Pushing herself around the corner and finally collapsing into a single waiting room on the other end of the hallway Nanami presses herself against the wall and cries, her hands now completely covered in sweat and tears.

I'm doing all of this for you my love....I know you won't see it...I know you'll be bitter towards me...I just want you to live Yoongi!

""Hi, my girlfriend Nanami Fukuoka just had our baby....which room is she in?"

Girlfriend...you always would shy away from using the word fiancé...

Glancing down at the ring still on her finger Nanami tugs her cell phone out of her pocket and weakly pushes herself against the wall of the waiting room, her legs lightly shaking from the medication beginning to wear off.

I'll convince him I'm on a plane away from here...then when he leaves without the baby...I'll re-admit myself into the hospital so I can heal...if I try to stand now I'll pass out or die...

Covering her mouth with her shaking hand and dialing the numbers on the phone Nanami tenderly pulls off the ring, her eyes fluttering with the threat of losing complete consciousness.

I'm losing blood...but I couldn't stay....

Yoongi....

My precious princess....

"....I love you both so much....."

(A/N): The longest special like EVER! 🤣 however, I hope you all have enjoyed it, and are able to connect with the story a bit more knowing Nanami's side of the story, and her true intentions in the end hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 2.8K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
3.3M 168K 50
"If I can use my tears to make you smile....then it's more than worthwhile." β€’β€’β€’ what happens when a musically talented boy from daegu occupies the e...
691K 29.2K 25
From a young age your mother has talked about giving you an arranged marriage and now the day had come. What happens when you do and he isn't exactly...
256K 9.6K 66
[Short Chapters] Being a pop star means you've got to be on your best behaviour at all times. But what happens when you end up dissing Kpop in front...