SCARED | Sirius Black

By potterdrip

"Is it really shocking to you that you managed to knock her up, Padfoot?" "I'm a saint." Sirius joked. "Say t... More

SCARED
Cast
CLARIFICATION
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
EPILOGUE
Wedding
Uncle Regulus
SEE YOU IN ANOTHER BOOK!
Christmas Special (extremely short)

Chapter Four

28.5K 706 609
By potterdrip

SOLIS EDWARDS IS WAITING FOR HER FAMILY. Sitting in Dumbledore's office. She decided to tell her family now. Keeping it a secret will not do good. She can only hope her mother and brother can be supportive.

Her family came out of the fireplace. Both looking worried. Confused. They saw her and scanned her a bit. Seeing as she looked alright their face contoured to relieve.

"Sol, are you okay? Why are we being called here? Merlin. Did you get expelled?" Helios blurted.

"What's happening darling?" Arielle Edwards was horribly tense. She had a bad feeling as soon as she was called to see Dumbledore. "Where's the headmaster?"

"Mum. I need to tell you something and- and I wish you and Eli can be very supportive." The room became much more tense.

"Sol. What are you saying...?"

"I'm- I'm pregnant." Silence. Solis would rather there was screaming or anything. Silence is the worst response.

"This is one awful prank." Her mother sheepishly said.

"I'm not joking mum. I'm 4 weeks pregnant."

"I- but- how does Adrian feel about this? " Her mum asked. Well, it's no better timing than this. Helios was shocked, he was silent. He knew the father's not Lockhart.

"Mum. He's not- he's not the father." Arielle Edwards thanking Merlin silently that she doesn't have any sickness or she might have died already.

"What? Are you guys not in a relationship? If you're pregnant for 4 weeks that means he's the father. Oh dear, you didn't cheat on him did you?"

"We broke up 6 months ago mum and of course not! I would never cheat."

"What- why didn't you tell me?"

"Because he was the one, who cheated on her with Belle, mum." Helios said. "We didn't want you to worry."

Shock is an understatement. How many things were her daughter hiding from her. Was she not a good mother that she hid so many important happenings in her life?

"Belle? Your best friend, Belle?" Solis nodded.
"Is there more things that you're hiding from me?"

"Ma, it's not about hiding things from you."

"Who's the father? I need to talk to him. I'm assuming you're keeping this baby? Are you? Because it feels like I don't know who my daughter is anymore." She interjected.

"Mum. Please." Helios begged their mother.

"The father, Solis!"

"Si-Sirius Black." Another moment of silence. Arielle sighed heavily.

"Are you in a relationship with him?" Solis shook her head. "When did this happen?"

"At the new year's party."

"You said-" Arielle wasn't even shocked anymore. Her daughter has lied once, of course there would be more. "Did you know?" She narrowed her eyes at her son. He nodded sheepishly.

"Am I a horrible mother? Am I so bad that you were not comfortable enough to tell me anything about your life?" The mother starts to cry. Her daughter is pregnant and have been keeping secrets from her for the longest time.

"Merlin no! You're the best mum. Don't ever say that. Eli and I just knew that you'd be worried and we don't want that for you." Solis answered as she cried herself.

Solis had reminded Arielle of her younger self. A bit rebellious and goes against the rules laid out. Being in love with a muggle, definitely did it for her parents. For a long time, they stopped talking but they had finally accepted her married to a muggle-born and having his kids. Arielle wanted to be supportive. She remembered how devastated she was when her parents had abandoned her.

Arielle tried to compose herself. "Will he be taking responsibility?"

"Yes."

"I need you to be honest with me from now on. Okay? I- I will be supportive if you decided to not have the baby."

"I- I promise, and I will be keeping the baby."

"You too." Arielle narrowed her eyes to her son. He shuddered and raised his arms as if surrendering himself. The three of them hugged each other.

"I'm gonna be honest here Sol, I thought you were getting expelled or all you grades have went to shit." Helios said.

"As if that would happen."

"We need to talk to Sirius. I'm guessing he's different from his...family." Solis nodded.

"I support you for keeping the baby but may I ask why?" Helios blurted the question.

"I have a good feeling about it and well- I think it's a blessing. I know it's weird but-"

"It's not weird. I'm proud of you Sols." Her brother intercepted. "You better name the baby after me."

"As if." She smiled and rolled her eyes playfully.

"I'm happy for you Solis. Oh I'm gonna have a grandchild. Do I look too young?" Arielle chuckled.

"Mum. It's not even a baby yet." Solis rolled her eyes.

"Wouldn't it be better if you take your pregnancy home and continue you studies next year?"

"No, Eli. I should just get it over with, school will end in a few months. I can use the disillusionment charm to hide my bump." Solis told her mother everything from the moment she found out her pregnancy.

Dumbledore entered the room. Together with Sirius Black. Solis was worried if he changed his mind.

"You must be Sirius." Arielle started.

"Yes Mrs. Edwards."

"Very polite indeed," She smiled, "Call me Mum." He looked at her surprised, "If you want  to of course, I heard you agreed to take responsibilities." The mother approached the black-haired boy and held his hands on hers, "Thank you." She hugged him. Solis is happy to see that her family are supportive.

"I would never neglect her and our baby." Sirius admitted. Arielle realized that this boy is sincere and kind. She was relieved that her daughter was in good hands.

"Like I promised, we have a room set up for you, Miss Edwards. The head dorm is vacant as Mister Potter and Miss Evans decided to stay in their respective dorms."

"Thank you Professor." Dumbledore left the room to let the family and Sirius to converse.

"I hope you don't mind that I told Mia and Monty, they're my only parental figures." Sirius admitted.

"It's okay. I know how much they mean to you." Solis replied.

"We better head back. We'll be visiting Sol," Helios stated and the he looked over to Sirius, "You better take good care of her or I'm going to skin you alive. The muggle way."

"Oh hush Eli." The mother of the Edwards said, "Thank you and please take care of her Sirius."

"Gladly."

Solis hugged her family goodbye before they flooed back home. Sirius and Solis were left alone. They knew they needed to talk to each other about their baby.

"Who else knows?" Sirius begins.

"Only Stella and the school staff."

"Can I- Can I tell my friends? If you don't want to it's alright-"

"As long as they keep their mouth shut. It's fine." Sirius nodded.

An awkward silence emitted the room. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Solis asked.

"I got you pregnant."

"There's no need to apologize. This baby will be my pride and joy. Our pride and joy. Let's call it a blessing. Shall we?" He nodded.

Sirius smiled at her. "I never thought of having a baby of my own." He admitted.

"Me too."

Author's note:
I didn't want to make it crazy dramatic. Not all family are unsupportive and I wanted to show that. Unlike Sirius' family that probably would tell him to abandon the half-blooded child inside of Solis. Her family is thankful that he will be there for her and the baby. That's good enough for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 21.9K 50
πš‚πš˜ πš–πšžπšŒπš‘ πšπš˜πš› πšœπšžπš–πš–πšŽπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšœπšŠπš’πš’πš—πš "𝚞𝚜" 'π™²πšŠπšžπšœπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽπš—'𝚝 πš–πš’πš—πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš•πš˜πšœπšŽ qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…,qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜†γ€€γ€€ qο½₯:...
100K 2.6K 33
❝ 𝐒 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐑𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞: 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠 π›πžπ§πžπšπ­π‘ 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐫 𝐝𝐲𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭. ...
995K 24.9K 58
Sirius Black has had his fair share of women in his life, but there was something about her that drove him mad. Maybe it was the similarities in thei...
54.7K 1.3K 64
For as long as Remus can remember he's had a hard life. Constant monthly mutilations of his skin, a absent father, and the trepidation of his blush i...